Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Watching Mom And Dad

"This is about the first time I joined mom and dad in bed, then mom and her friend."

139
18 Comments 18
16.3k Views 16.3k
2.9k words 2.9k words

Author's Notes

"I had just turned 16 and all sex was consensual."

It was one evening, I was in my room watching some porn on the computer. As usual, Mom and Dad were going to take their bath. My room is directly across from the bathroom so I can see anybody going into or out of the bathroom.

This night was a little different since both Mom and Dad walked into the bathroom naked. Dad is about five feet ten inches tall and one hundred and seventy-five pounds. He is not in too bad of shape but there is a slight gut on him.

From showering with him after swimming and at camp he has an average size cock about seven inches long and average diameter. Mom is about two inches shorter, has a flat belly, and larger-than-average breasts with deep pink nipples.

Both Mom’s and Dad’s pubic areas were completely smooth. Mom also has a fantastic ass on her. A few of my friends told me that my mom is a MILF, and I would have to agree with them. We have all fantasized about having her in bed with us.

After their bath, the door opened, with Dad coming out first, and I noticed that his cock was larger and harder than when he went into the bathroom. Mom was behind him with her breasts swaying as she walked.

Once in the hallway they paused and kissed passionately, with Mom reaching down to squeeze Dad’s cock which is getting harder from her stroking it. Dad reached up and began to fondle Mom’s breasts and pinch her nipples.

They went into the bedroom and the door was only partially shut. I know since I was interested as to how far they were going to go. From the doorway, I had a particularly unobstructed view of them and the bed.

Mom was on her back with her legs spread wide, with Dad fondling her clit and her pussy. He was even sliding his finger into her pussy and finger fucking her. Mom was stroking Dad’s cock and making him harder. She would also cup his balls and suck on the tip of his hard cock.

This went on for about fifteen minutes.

Mom looked at Dad, “I want to feel that nice hard cock inside my pussy.”

Dad got between Mom’s legs and rubbed his cock up and down her pussy. He slowly slid his cock into her pussy and started to slowly fuck her. I was off to the side of the door so that they could not see me as my pajama bottoms were at my ankles and I was stroking my cock to Dad’s pace.

Mom was moaning and reaching down touching herself as Dad was fucking her. He buried himself deep inside Mom as his balls tightened. I figured he had cum inside Mom and as he began to soften, he pulled out of her pussy. Cum then began to dribble out of her pussy and down past her ass.

I grabbed my pajamas and pulled them up as I shot my load into them. I had masturbated before just thinking of being in bed with Mom. I had more cum just watching her and Dad having sex.

This went on for about a week or two, with them walking naked into the bathroom, taking a bath, and then coming out naked with Dad’s cock half-hard. Then they would fondle each other and then have sex. I would watch almost every night and jerk off watching them.

One night the door was wide open, as I watched Dad lay on his back and Mom started by sucking his cock and fondling his balls. She did turn and straddled Dad’s face and from the moans from Mom, he was licking her.

Mom was facing the door as I peeked around the door. She went back down on Dad and then turned to ride him cowgirl. This was not their normal routine. I did enjoy the view as she was going up and down on his hard shaft.

Mom then turned and was now facing the door and I thought I had moved fast enough. She looked at the doorway directly at me, as she was riding Dad’s cock, and then stopped.

Mom said, “I see that you are watching us, now come in here.”

My hand was still holding my hard cock and I had taken off my pajama bottoms, like I had done the last couple of nights when I watched them.

Mom looked at me and my cock. She motioned for me to get onto the bed and reached out for my cock.

After grabbing my cock, she asked, “How long have you been watching us having sex?”

My reply was, “About a week and a half.”

I continued, “Mom you look so very sexy and hot naked. I also love watching your breasts jiggle as Dad fucks you.”

She looked at me as she had Dad still inside her pussy. She got up off Dad and there was a string of cum from her pussy to the tip of Dad’s hard cock.

Mom then asked, “Have you ever had sex with a woman or a man?”

I replied, “No, but I have masturbated thinking of you.”

Mom then said, “Would like to touch me now? Would like to suck on my nipples?”

I just nodded my head. She then grabbed my hand and started to rub her clit with my finger and rubbed my finger on Dad’s cock and her pussy. Her clit felt wet and excited. She also guided my hand down and fondled Dad’s ball sack.

His balls felt like mine, just a little bigger. She slid up and down keeping Dad’s cock wet. She then reached down and started to fondle my cock and balls. It felt good and I started to suck on her nipples.

Mom then said, “Lay down on the bed, like your dad.”

I did as she instructed me to, she reached over and stroked me and rubbed my precum all over my hard cock. With Dad’s cock still in her, she leaned over and sucked on my cock. She then got off Dad, squatted over my cock, and slid me inside of her.

I really liked the feeling of Mom’s pussy on me. Dad rolled over and began to rub Mom’s ass and felt my balls. Mom then started to rock some and rubbed her clit against my pubic area. I was enjoying the feel of her smooth pubic area.

Mom looked at me, “Later on we need to shave you smooth like your dad and I. It is a totally different feeling being shaved.”

I replied, “I would love to join you in a relaxing bath.”

Mom then started going up and down on my hard shaft and it felt good fucking her. I was fondling her breasts and nipples. It felt so good, and I was enjoying Mom riding me.

I looked at Mom and asked, “Can I get on top of you like Dad does as he is fucking you?”

She smiled and then rolled over keeping me inside her. Once on top, I began thrusting my cock in and out of her pussy. It did not take me long since it was the first time that I was in a pussy.

I told Mom, “I feel like I am going to cum.”

She replied, “That is ok, I am on the pill so give me all of your young cum.”

Mom no sooner said that, and I felt it spurting out of my cock. I then immediately started to become soft and slip out of Mom. As I slipped out of her, I rolled off and lay beside her. Dad got between her legs, and I watched as he slid into her pussy.

Mom looked at me, “You know your cock is the same size as your Dad’s cock. They both feel good in my pussy.

Mom had her first orgasm as Dad was fucking her and I was sucking her nipple. Dad paused to let her finish her orgasm. He started to fuck her again and Mom reached down and started to fondle me, getting me hard again.

Mom, then said, “I want to have your Dad make me come again, hopefully, the next time you can make me cum. Now, please go to your room so Dad and I can have some private time.”

As I got up and headed to my room, I watched him fucking her hard. In my room I slowly stroked my cock, listening to them. I heard them both cum and they were loud, so it must have been good.

RubyRolls
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RubyRolls

Mom then came into my room and kissed me. She was naked and I could see cum dribbling down her inner thigh. She sat on the edge of the bed, spreading her legs and showing me her wet pussy.

Mom said, “Something you need to know and do is how to clean up a woman after you have fucked her. Now sit up and kneel, putting your face between my legs.”

Then she said, “Start licking up the cum on my legs, it is your cum, Dad’s cum, and my sex juices.”

I quickly did as she told me and began to lick and kiss her legs. It tasted a little sweet and salty. As I got closer to her pussy, she guided my mouth and tongue just where she wanted me to lick her.

She whispered, “You are doing a great job, now I need you to stick your tongue into my pussy, also suck and lick my clit.”

I continued to lick and suck her where she wanted me to. As I was getting close to licking her clean, she clamped her legs closed and began to shake. It was then that I realized that I had just made Mom cum.

After Mom stopped shaking, she pulled me up and gave me a long passionate kiss. Then she got up and went back to the bedroom to sleep with Dad.

After that night, Mom would invite me to come into the bathroom after she and Dad had their bath and would bathe me and have me follow her into the bedroom for sex with them. This happened about two or three times a week.

Some nights it would be me fucking Mom with Dad watching and some nights I would watch them and then do Mom. There were a couple of nights that my Dad stroked me, and I would then stroke his cock. There were a couple of nights that we gave each other a blow job.

Mom would join us when I was learning to suck my Dad’s cock. I liked it better when Mom would suck my cock but, my Dad did a decent job. I did enjoy doing my Dad and often wondered about doing other men.

My Dad had to go away for a week on business and every night mom and I would take a bath and then have sex each night. Until one evening a friend of Mom’s stopped by for a visit.

I had a feeling that it was going to be an interesting night, when Mom took her bath and put on a sexy gown but, did not put on panties or a bra. I was in the living room when her friend arrived.

Mom’s friend had on a similar gown, and I could tell that she was also braless. She had breasts that were larger than Mom’s and were a little lower than Mom's. She must have been excited to see Mom as her nipples were hard and poking out.

Mom greeted her at the door, and they kissed, not just a friendly kiss but a long passionate kiss.

Mom introduced me to her, and she leaned down and gave me a kiss on the lips, and slipped her tongue into my mouth. When she leaned down, I could see her sexy breasts and no bra.

Mom’s friend looked at me, “I do hope you will join us later on.”

It was then that Mom took her hand and led her to the bedroom and the door closed. I wondered what they were doing, walking down the hall on my way to my room I could hear whispering and kissing.

I went to my room to watch a video on my computer and left the door half open as I usually do. I looked up when I heard Mom’s door open. They were giggling as they walked naked into the bathroom. It was so sexy to watch their breasts swaying and their asses giggling as they went into the bathroom.

Mom let the door half open as an invitation for me to either watch or join them. I took off my sweatpants and investigated the bathroom. Mom was fondling her friend’s breasts as she was sitting in front of Mom. They were also passionately kissing each other.

Mom looked up and said, “Don’t just stand there with your cock getting hard, come on in and join us.”

I walked into the bathroom and as I got close to the bathtub Mom’s friend reached up wrapping her fingers around my hard shaft.

Mom said, “This is Ruth a very special girlfriend and I love her dearly.”

Ruth looked at Mom, “You are right he does have a good size cock, and I want to feel him inside me.”

I just smiled and reached down and began to fondle her breasts that Mom had lathered up with her hands and soapy fingers. They had me get into the tub with them and we all three bathed each other. We then rinsed off using the shower wand.

After getting out of the tub and drying each other off, they pulled me toward the bedroom. It was then I realized that Ruth’s pussy was smooth and clean like my mom’s pussy, and I was. Mom laid on her back on the bed. Ruth got between her legs and went down on her; I got behind Ruth and started to go down on her.

Mom was quickly moaning and enjoying Ruth’s tongue in her pussy. As I was licking Ruth’s pussy and started to suck her clit, she reached back and was rubbing her clit as I went down on her.

Both ladies came hard and began shaking as they had their orgasms. After their orgasms, they collapsed into each other’s arms. After they recovered, they looked at me and had me lay on the bed between them.

Ruth then began to rub and fondle my already hard cock and was kissing me passionately. I could also feel Mom’s fingers fondling my cock.

Ruth looked at Mom, “Do you want to ride his cock first or can I?”

Mom replied, “You go first, I have had him a couple of times so far and love the feel of his cock.”

I looked at them, “Ruth get on your hands and knees with my mom under you. This way I can fuck you and Mom can watch, lick and suck on both of us.”

Mom got on to her back and Ruth got on top of her. I got behind Ruth, Mom reached up and was rubbing my cock on Ruth’s pussy, getting her wet. She then guided me into Ruth’s wet and excited pussy.

I was doing Ruth doggie style and reaching under Ruth to fondle her breasts. It felt good having Mom’s tongue licking me as I was fucking Ruth.

I asked Ruth, “Do you want me to fill you up with my cum or should I cum on mom’s breasts?”

She replied, “Fill my pussy with your warm young cum. I want it all.”

As I was fucking Ruth with Mom licking her clit. Ruth tensed up and her pussy clamped down on my cock, as she was having an orgasm. As soon as Ruth did that, my cock then swelled, and I shot several ropes of cum deep into her pussy.

As I was pulling my now softening cock out of her pussy, Mom was busy licking my cock and Ruth’s pussy. Mom was licking the leaking cum and cleaning Ruth’s pussy full of cum.

Ruth had me lie down and began to suck me and clean me up, even though Mom did an excellent job of that. As soon as Mom had cleaned up Ruth, Mom then straddled my hips and lowered herself down onto my hard cock, reverse cowgirl, and started riding my cock.

Mom then leaned back so I could fondle her breasts and nipples. Ruth had access to her clit and took advantage and was licking Mom’s clit and my cock as Mom was riding me. The attention that Ruth was paying to Mom’s clit made her cum quickly.

When Mom started to cum, and her pussy started to squeeze my cock and milk it I started to cum. When Mom felt me start to cum, she got off my cock and let Ruth put my cock in her mouth to suck my seed into her mouth.

Mom looked at me and said, “How about you go to bed so we can have some quiet time and have some one-on-one sex? Hopefully tomorrow you can fuck us again before Ruth leaves?”

I just smiled and said, “I will keep my cock hard for you special ladies.”

Published 
Written by HoseJockey55
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments