Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Ashleigh has known her dad would have his time with her. She finally connected with him and does not regret it at all. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Her adventures continue"

July 2, 2022    Part 8

I know it has been over a week since I have written anything. Things have gotten busy. I am picking up as many hours as I can at work. The pre-season practice has started and time in the Athletic facility weight room. This happened this morning early. I thought I was the only one at home. I got a pleasant surprise. I kind of knew it was coming. I was not disappointed.

I got up early this morning to an empty house. I was a bit disappointed. I decided to take advantage of it. After my morning orange juice and getting fully awake, I made my plans for the day. I went on a run to keep up my exercise routine. After the run, I decided I was going to take a bath. I went and stripped out of my shorts and top in my room. I walked naked to my parents' bath, in their room. Mom has a large sauna tub. After it was filled, I slipped in and turned on the jets. It felt good. 

I soaked for about ten minutes when I was startled out of my daydreams. I opened my eyes, knowing the voice of my dad. He was standing there in the doorway with a grin from ear to ear. 

In a teasing voice: “Feel free to use our bathroom as you, please. I trust everything is to your satisfaction?” He started to undress.

I blinked watching him. This was one of the daydreams I was having. In the same teasing tone, I answered him. “The water is nice and warm, but the tub is so big it is lonely.” 

My eyes went down to his fully exposed, very hard cock. He started to stroke it. He is easily as big as Braeden, my brother. 

“Well let me correct that problem for you. Scoot forward a bit.” Dad moved closer and stepped into the tub behind me. I was now in my parent's bath with my dad. My dad is hot. He still has a hard body. Some of my girlfriends have mentioned they would not say no to him. One called him a “FILF.” Took me a minute to figure out what it meant: “Father I Love to Fuck.” 

I settled between his legs and leaned back against him. He put his arms around me. I could feel his cock pressing into my back. 

His voice was in my ear. “I will assume you have figured out our family is a bit different. From what your brother has told me, you have had a lot of different experiences in a short time. Right?” 

I nodded knowing this was coming after I watched Mom and Braeden the other night on the couch. “Yes Sir. I have picked up on a few things. I like it.” I spoke the truth. I did enjoy what I have done with Braeden and the others so far.

“What else have you been doing? Or should I ask whom you have been doing?” His hands slid up and cupped both my tits, lifting and squeezing them. 

I moaned and arched my back, pushing my tits into his hands. He pinched my nipples. A sensitive spot for me. I could probably cum just from nipple play. 

“I have been with some others. It has been very exciting. Oh God, Dad. That feels good.” I was losing focus. 

He pinched my nipples hard. I gasped. “Hmm… just like your mother. She can cum just from nipple play. Can you?” 

He focused on my nipples. Others have played with them. No one has made me cum just from playing with my nipples. Dad pulled, pinched, and stretched my nipples. The sensation was building up. I was going to cum. He started to nibble on my ear. 

He whispered one word: “Cum.” I did. My body tensed up. He did not let up. I came in his arms. My head was back on his shoulder. I thought I had all my first. I was wrong. I was laying against him, breathing hard. It seems every time I have sex, I learn something new about my body or something else I like done to me. 

I relaxed as I came down from my high. He was still teasing my nipples, just not as firmly. My mind stopped reeling. I looked back up at him. “You know, Dad, this is all kinds of wrong, but it feels so good too.” 

He gave me a peck on the cheek. “Yes it is, but there is a family history for it from your mom’s side of the family. We will explain later. Now get on your knees and face me.” 

I did as I was told. I liked being told what to do. He came out of the water and sat on the edge of the tub. He had his hard cock in his hand around the base. I knew what he wanted. I wanted it too. He smiled as I leaned forward. 

I kissed the tip of his cock. My tongue darted out to lick the tip, then all around the fat head. He let out a moan. I was doing something right. He removed his hand. My lips parted and I took him into my mouth. The line was crossed. I was sucking my dad in his bathtub. It was not going to stop there. 

I pushed my lips slowly down his shaft. My lips stretched around his thick shaft, thanks to the thick cock I had in my mouth, I did not gag too badly as Dad entered my throat. He moaned loudly, which encouraged me. I felt his fingers slide on my scalp and tangle in my thick red hair. He did not guide me yet. He let me go at my own pace. 

I would hold him in my throat for a few moments, then pull back to just the tip. I would then slowly push my lips back down his thick long shaft. He moaned each time I deepthroated his cock. 

He hissed, “Fuuuuck. Damn baby girl, you have some skills.” His grip tightened on my head, but he did not control my movements yet. 

It made me happy to please my dad. I was living in my fantasy world. I started to move my head faster to go up and down on his shaft. The water started to splash a bit around us. My tits were swinging with it. We were making a mess in the bathroom. 

He tightened his grip on my head and started to move me faster on his cock. I knew it would not be long before he was filling my mouth with his seed. I really wanted it in my mouth. I had gotten used to the texture and liked how each of the cocks tasted a bit different. 

He let out a grunt. “Fuuck, Ash. Pull it out if you don’t want it in your mouth. I am about to cum.” He was fucking my mouth frantically. I did not pull my mouth off of his cock. 

He let out a growl. His fingers tightened in my hair. He stopped thrusting into me and came. He came a lot. I swallowed every drop I could before he pulled out. The last few squirts landed on my tits. 

He was breathing hard. I was licking my lips. He looked down at me on my knees. Cum on my tits. “You enjoyed that, didn’t you?” 

I looked up with a smile. “Yes, Sir, I did. I like to suck cock.” 

He pulled me to my feet and helped me shift position. He sat me on the edge of the tub, where he had just been. He kneeled in front of me and parted my legs. He placed them over his shoulders and wrapped his arms around my thighs. He leaned forward and pushed his head between my thighs. 

BelaCarter
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BelaCarter

I let out a gasp and moaned loudly. He licked up each of my pussy lips. He explored my pussy with his tongue but avoided my clit. He was teasing me. My clit was throbbing. I rolled my eyes up and my head fell back. 

He licked around the entrance to my pussy and wiggled his tongue in. The teasing was going to make me cum. Dad knew what he was doing. He slid his tongue slowly up my slit. I cried out when he found my throbbing clit. He licked all around it and over it. I was breathing hard. 

I could tell he was having fun teasing my pussy. He pushed what had to be two fingers into me. He started to slide them in and out of me, rubbing over my g-spot. I have discovered that is a dangerous spot for a woman. Gives men a lot of control. His tongue flicked over my clit rapidly. 

My back arched. My head hit the wall behind me. I lost it and cried out. I came. I came all over his face. My juices flowed from me freely. I clamped my thighs on his head. He kept licking my clit as I came. My legs had him trapped there. After I came down from the high, he pulled my legs apart. I looked down as he lifted his head from between my thighs. His face was coated with my juices. 

“Mmmm….That was good, Babygirl. I love how hard you can cum. I want more.” He lifted from the water, revealing a very hard and throbbing cock. I believed him when he told me he wanted more. He pulled me off the edge of the tub and turned me around. He had me on my knees. My hands gripped the side of the tub. I really wanted him in me. I wanted my dad to fuck me hard. 

He did. I felt him pressing at my eager entrance. He impaled me fully with one hard stroke. I let out a scream and came again. My pussy clamped down on his cock. I trembled as the orgasm consumed me. I had a brief thought: “I am such a slut.” 

He dug his fingers into the flesh of my ass and pounded me. He held nothing back. The water splashed around us and over the edge of the tub. He was fucking me just how I wanted to be fucked. His cock was hitting that spot deep in me. 

I grunted with each thrust. My tits swung beneath me like a pendulum. My back arched. Head back. My red hair clung to my back. I wanted to beg, but could not form words. 

His hands slid up my sides following my curves. They moved around my tummy and up. He claimed both my tits in his strong hands, fingers gripping the flesh. I could feel his muscled chest against my back. He pulled back and slammed into my pussy. It would not be long before I came again. 

His fingers kneaded my tits until he focused on my nipples. He pulled and pinched them. He knew just how to do it. I was in his control. I felt his lips kissing across my shoulder, leaving bites along the way. 

I was so close. He whispered in my ear. “Not yet. Cum with me. I am close.” He nipped my ear. I whimpered. I was not going to last long. The struggle was real. 

He slammed in deep. I felt his cock pulse. He erupted in me. His seed flooded into my pussy. I came. My pussy clamped around his cock. I let out a long moan, my back arching. I breathed through my teeth. Good thing we were in the tub. I was squirting. A lot. My pussy seemed to ripple up and down his cock. I milked him for every drop he had to give me.

We both stayed in that position. This was intense and much better than the daydream I was having about my dad before he came into the bathroom. He slowly pulled his softening cock from me. Cum seeped from my filled pussy. He shifted from me. I heard the water start to drain. 

“I think this water needs to be changed.” I was still on my knees, clinging to the edge of the tub. He turned on the shower pointing it down so we didn’t get hit with cold water. “Get up, Babygirl.” He took my hand and helped me to my feet. He pulled the curtain closed and directed the warm water to spray over us. 

I stepped under the shower putting my head back. The water coursed over my body, washing away the sweat and cum that was on me. My dad came up behind me. He had my mom’s loofah with soap. He started to wash my back. It felt good. I did not complain. 

He knelt behind me and washed up and down my legs. He avoided my pussy. As he stood up, his arms came around me. His soap-covered hands and the loofah moved over my abs. He dropped the loofah and used his soapy hands to thoroughly clean my tits. He pulled me back against him. I could feel his cock pressing to my ass, already hard. I knew he was not done with me yet. I found out where Braeden got his endurance at. 

He turned me in the shower to press my back against the warm tile. His body was pressed to mine. His lips found mine. I did not resist at all as he kissed me. My lips parted for his. Our tongues danced together. 

My arms were around his neck. His body pressed to mine. He slid his hands from my waist to my ass. He gripped me tightly and lifted me. I let out a squeal, breaking the kiss. I slid up the wall a bit. My eyes opened wide as I was impaled once again by his hard cock. My legs came around his hip. I crossed my ankles and locked my legs around him.

He started to slide his cock in and out of me, using his full thick length. He took his time. He moved slowly in me. Our lips were locked in a deep passionate kiss. I was loving this too. 

He felt so good in me. I would be craving his cock often. Yep, I was a slut. I loved it. He broke the kiss and moved to my neck. I tilted my head letting him have all of my neck that he wanted. 

I am not sure how long we fucked against the wall. It could have been an eternity and I would not have minded one bit. Our breathing was in sync. We both came at the same time. It was not one of the hard, intense, mind-numbing orgasms. It was a long, satisfying, emotion-filled orgasm. I had tears come from my eyes, washed away by the shower. 

His cock released a stream of cum into me. He filled me again. I craved it. This had a lot of emotion in it. I felt his cock soften. He pulled out of me. I uncrossed my ankles. He let me down. My legs were weak. He braced me until I was steady. 

We both rinsed off under the cooler shower. After we stepped out of the shower I turned to him. 

“Dad, I have never felt anything like that. In the end, it was very, I am not sure how to describe it.” I grabbed a towel and started to dry off. I was so tired. 

He kissed my lips softly. “I know, Babygirl. Life-affirming. I understand. It was for me too.” 

I nodded totally in agreement. He scooped me into his arms and carried me to my room. He laid me on my bed. I faded off into a deep slumber. I woke a couple of hours later, feeling very refreshed. 

I am loving what I am learning about myself in my sexual awakening. This is an adventure worth doing. 

Ashleigh Madison 

Published 
Written by michaelr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments