Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Ashleigh continues her sexual adventure and awakening. She finds a new lover that she was not expecting. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She is finding out more about herself that surprises her. She is loving every experience."

June 15, 2022     

I got home from work last night and had another amazing first-time experience for me right after I got off. I worked the opening shift yesterday at the pizza shop. and, was about to clock out; When Luke, came up to me looking worried. We met at the time clock. He was just coming in. “Hey Luke. Are you ok? You seem worried about something.”

He spoke softly to me. “Tina knows about us and the other night. She wants you to come to our place and talk to you. I don’t know how she found out. Will you go over?”

I gave it some thought. I have met Tina before. She has been to the restaurant several times, and I have met her out socially, a couple of times. I took in a deep breath and sighed. I might as well get this over with. “Sure. I will head over there now. I hope I can walk out on my own.”

Luke looked a bit relieved. “Ok. I will text her that you are on the way, and will text you my address. I don’t think she will throw hands with you.” He pulled out his cell and sent both texts.

I clocked out and headed out,  saying bye to the others. I got into my car, and like I always do, sorted my tips from my apron, to put in my wallet. Not a bad day. I put in Luke’s address and followed the GPS. I got over there in about ten minutes. Sitting in the car for a moment, I took another breath and let it out. I went up to the door of the small house and knocked.

Tina answered the door. She was in a sports bra and shorts. She is an inch or so taller than I am, and thick. You could tell she still worked out. I was intimated immediately. “Hey, Tina. Luke said you wanted to see me. Here I am.” 

Tina looked me up and down. I was not sure if she was smirking at me or sneering. I waited her out. She steps back “Come on in Ashleigh. We have a few issues to work out.” She closed the door behind me. I think I heard a lock click. 

She was polite and offered me a drink. "Would you like a drink? You will be here a while if you want something strong.” 

I was thinking “Oh boy. I should have gone home. “ I shook my head. “No thank you. Some water would be great.” I only drink at home. Made a promise to my parents. 

She nodded and went to her small kitchen. I couldn’t help but look at her ass. It was firm and swayed side to side. I wondered what I looked like from behind for a moment. 

Tina came back with two bottles of water. She handed me one and sat down on the edge of the couch, the opposite me. “I want to talk about you and Luke at the shop the other night. I know all about it.“ She glared at me. 

The color drained from my face. My voice broke as I responded. “I am sorry. I don’t know why I did it, only to say I was horny.” I held my hands out. 

“At least that is an honest answer. Luke told me he wanted to see what it was like with another woman. I believe him. He was a virgin when I met him. I can understand why he chose you.“ 

I took a long drink of my water. My mouth was dry. I was not sure what to say. She kept going. “I think I will choose the same. Luke and I are going to share everything. Including you. If he fucks you, I will fuck you. So guess what is about to happen.” She came to my end of the couch and moved over me. 

I lean back against the couch. She pushed me back and kissed me. I was shocked by it. I have never even thought about being with another woman before, It took a few moments before I responded. The kiss was unique and so different. 

The kiss lasted for several minutes. Her hands found their way up my shirt. She mauled my tits firmly. My was shirt pushed up to my neck. I was not expecting this at all. She stood up and took my hand. “Let’s go to the bedroom, where I keep all my toys. Going to use a few on you” 

I followed her to the bedroom, as she pulled me along by my hand. There was only one bedroom in the house, and it was huge. Not sure what kind of king-size bed it was, but it was a monster. Could easily fit six or more people on it. 

“Wow, that is a huge bed. Never seen one that big. “ The room was tastefully decorated. I looked at her, curious. “Toys? What kind of toys?” 

She went over to a nightstand and started to pull things out. She dropped the items onto the bed. She started with what looked like a double-headed dildo, a vibrator, then a large strap-on. I blinked looking at them in awe. I looked up at her in the same awe. She was removing her clothes. The sports bra came off. Her tits were as firm as mine and bigger. I just watched it. The shorts are pushed down her thighs. She was naked in front of me, in all of her dark sensual glory. 

I swallowed. I was about to be with another woman and had no idea what to do. Now I was thinking about it and wanted it. Tina was sexy as hell. I took her in. I needed and wanted this. Another first for me. 

“Well, girl? Get naked. I am not going to seduce you; I want to fuck you. So get naked and lay on the bed.” I did as I was told. Everything came off quickly. 

I got onto the bed on my back. She joined me and straddled my head with her thighs. She was facing my feet. Her dark bare pussy over me. She parted my legs. They went willingly. 

“I am going to assume you have never been with a woman before. You are going to love this. Do to me as I do to you.” 

My view was blocked out by her dark body over mine. I felt her lay over my body. She pushed my thighs apart; making me gasp when her tongue slid between my labia and back down. My head pushed back into the mattress. I opened my eyes, I was looking up at her pussy just inches from me. I wrapped arms around her thighs, fingers spread on her ass cheeks. I pulled her down to my face. My tongue came out and slides between her labia. I have tasted my juices. Her juices tasted slightly different than mine. 

Tina slid her tongue up and down between my moist lips. She parted them with her tongue. She went from my entrance to my clit and back down. I mimicked her tongue movements on her pussy, the best I could. I could just hear moans from her over my moans. I must have been doing it right. The moaning urged me to keep going. 

Feeling brave, I started to explore her pussy with my tongue. I pushed the tip of my tongue into her entrance as far as I could. Her hips rocked a bit and pushed down onto my face. I let out a whimper when Tina finally went after my clit. I dug my nails into her ass. Trying to focus through the pleasure onto Tina’s pussy.

I started to rock my hips up into Tina’s face. I was getting close to cumming. I pressed my face into her pussy rocking over mine. My tongue copied her tongue moving on my clit. I tried to not cum but I did anyways. Moaning loudly into her pussy. My body was trembling, I shattered. My juices flowed from me. 

kiimRouse
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kiimRouse

In the process of my orgasm, I bit down on her clit. She lifted her head and lets out a loud gasp and moan. She came. Her fluid flooded over my face. I took in all I could. 

We lay on the bed cumming for each other. Both of us clung to the other. After a couple of minutes, we collapsed holding onto each other. After we caught our breath Tina got up and turned around. She lays next to me and we started kissing. 

We explored each other's bodies. I was still in need of more. She had me so worked up. I knew I would snap at any moment. We pressed our bodies together. Not one part of either body goes untouched by the other. 

Tina broke the kiss and sat up. “Sit up. You will like this.” She reached for the purple double-headed dildo. It is long. More than a foot for sure. She was grinning as she waves it around. 

I sat up and look at the long flexible dong waving around. “I have never seen one of those before. No idea how to use it.” 

She scooted closer to me and spread her legs. Her right leg went over my left leg. She slipped one end of the dildo into her moist pussy. "Move closer to me. Put your right leg over mine.” I did as I was told. The other end of the dildo impales me. I let out a gasp and hissed as it filled me. Tina gripped my hips and pulled me forward. I cried out as she let out a grunt. The dildo was deep in us both. She was pressed to me. Our pussies were almost pressed together. 

“Put your arms around my waist. “ She did the same to me, as I wrapped my arms around her. She pulled me toward her. I copied her. The dildo moved in me. The feeling and pleasure were amazing. We rolled our hips and kissed each other. Our bodies and tits pressed together. Tongues dancing with each other. She knew what she was doing and I was savoring her skills. We kept thrusting at each other. 

I was not sure how long we did this together. Tina whispered in my ear between nibbles. “I am going to cum soon. Cum with me. Don’t let go of me” 

Following her instructions was not going to be an issue. I was so close to cumming. The challenge was holding back my orgasm until she came.  

Neither one of us had to wait long. Her arms wrapped tight around me. Mine wrapped around her. We pulled together tight, slamming our stuffed pussies together. We cried out at the same time. We came hard, in each other's arms. It was intense and lasted longer than the 69 orgasms. We keep kissing during our mutual orgasms. Breathing got labored. 

We both stopped moving and held each other. Bodies pressed together. Foreheads touching. I didn’t want to move. I licked my lips. My voice cracked. “Tina that this was amazing. Wow. “ I let out a soft giggle. 

Tina giggled as well. “Yes, and I am not done with you. I have one more toy I want to use on you.” She held up a long black thick toy. Looked like a dildo on one end. Some bulge on the other. A silver, what looks like a mini vibe, sticking out. “This is called a feel doe. I love it.” 

She handed it to me. I looked it over. It had ridges all along the length. A rough bumpy part and the bulge. She points to the large short end. “This is the saddle, It goes in me. It will sit on my g-spot. This long end is called the horse. It will go in you. This becomes my cock.” She had this grin, that made me shiver. 

“Oh. Wow. This is going to get rough isn’t it?” I looked up at her. and she just smiled at me I would do anything she asked of me. We both moved back from each other and the dildo slipped from us. The fullness was missed. 

“Oh yes. Very rough.” She got to her knees. I watched as she wiggled the saddle part into her pussy. She moans as it settles in her. “It helps if you can hold it. Makes pussy muscle stronger. Get on your hands and knees.” 

With a smile, I did as I was told. Facing the headboard, my ass toward Tina. I felt her shift on the bed. She kneed my legs further apart. Her hands rested on my hips, and I felt the tip pressing to my pussy. She slammed into me from behind. I screamed. She impaled me fully with her toy. My head came up, back arched. 

“Ahhhh… Fuck Tina “ She hit my cervix. Her nails dug into my ass cheeks. She did not hold back. She pulled back and slammed into me again. She did this over and over.  

“Right now you are my slut. I am going to fuck the hell out of you.” She used her hands and started slapping me on the ass between filling me with her toy. I could not help but cry out. My tits swung beneath me wildly. My whole body jiggled. She was fucking me hard, even harder than my brother, Braeden, or Luke, her boyfriend. This felt like it was the payback sex. My punishment for fucking Luke without asking first. 

I could not help it. I came. Hard. Harder, than I have before. I don’t know why. Maybe because I was with Tina, and how hard she was fucking me? She did not stop. She kept pounding into me, through my orgasm. 

I threw my head back. My back arched. My pussy was twitching, juices flowed from me. She leaned over me a bit and grabbed a hand full of my hair. She pulled hard. My head came back. My lips were parted and I was unable to close them. The bed was shaking, thumping the wall. 

“Keep cumming you slut. I am not stopping till I cum. You are my little white bitch.“ Tina fucked me as if she owned me. I was owned by several by now. 

She kept a tight hold of my hair, showing me that she was in control. My ass was red and stinging from all the slaps to it. I had lost count of all the orgasms she had fucked me too. I could hear her breathing harder. All of a sudden the whole toy started to vibrate. My eyes rolled up. Tina’s thrusting was erratic. She slammed into me deep and hard. She cried out. I could sense she was cumming. I came as well. We were both screaming. 

Tina leaned over my body and collapsed on top of me  I collapsed to the bed beneath her. She was still buried in me deep. The toy still vibrating. The sensation kept the orgasm going. I hissed when Tina lifted off of me and pulled out. I barely moved. She moved to my side. She helped roll me to my side and she snuggled behind me. I was not sure how long we lay like that. Luke woke us up with a big grin. 

I struggled into my clothes, not able to find my panties. I gave them both a kiss before I managed to drive home. I was glad my parents were still out of town. I would be grounded. Brae was in his room with some girl, both passed out. I passed out with a smile on my face. I woke up this morning sore and had no regrets. 

Ashleigh Madison

Published 
Written by michaelr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments