Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This is the second day of Ash's diary. <p> [ADVERT] </p>There are more adventures to come."

June 7, 2022 

It has been a few days since I lost my virginity to my older brother Braeden and his best friend, Jared. They left me sore. This happened very early this morning. I had to work last night. We were busy. Brae was out when I got home. 

At about 4 a.m. this morning, I was in bed. I fell asleep, naked, after my shower. Exhausted, I woke up feeling kisses on my back and neck. I was laying on my belly. A weight was pinning me to the bed. 

Letting out moans I whisper, “Brae? What are you doing?” I was not complaining, It felt good. It was just very late or early depending on perspective. 

Whispering in my ear, “I came home horny. Here you are naked. So I am taking advantage of it.” He shifted on top of me. I can feel his cock pressing right between my ass cheeks. 

“Mmmm… I see. This is a good way to wake up.” 

I try to turn over to find I can’t. My arms are extended and metal cuffs are on each wrist. I am cuffed to the bed. “I can’t move, Brae.” I pull on my arms. The metal cuts into my wrist.

“I know. That is the point. I like to do some kinky things I learned at college.” He places a bite on the back of my right shoulder. I cry out. Liking it a little bit. 

His weight comes off of me. With his hands on my hips, he pulls them up. My ass is in the air. 

“Oh, Sis. I love you in this position. Your pussy and ass are both exposed and easily taken.” He slaps at my ass. 

I am in a panic. I am afraid he is about to fuck my ass. “Wait, Braeden. I have never done anything there. Your cock is a way...”

He cuts me off. “Don’t worry Sis. Not going there, yet. We will soon, though.” He pushes two fingers into my pussy. “I am going here. I love how tight it is.” He starts to slide his fingers in and out of me. They start to press and go over the g-spot. 

“Ohhh, god. Feels so good. Keep that up I will make a mess on the bed.” I start to breathe harder. 

“That is the plan, Ash. We are going to make a mess.” He keeps sliding his fingers in and out. Then he adds a third finger, making it even tighter. 

“Oh fuck. Oh, too much, Brae. Brae, I am going to…AHHH…FUUUCK,” I shatter. My body starts to shudder and juices come flowing from me in a rush. 

Braeden pulls his fingers from me. My body still trembling, I feel him move behind me. He pushes my legs apart with his knees. His hands were on my ass cheeks. He suddenly swats me on my right cheek, then my left one. I feel his cock pressing to my entrance. Fingers grip my hips and he slams in all the with one hard stroke. 

“AHHH FUCK BRAEDEN… OH OH DAMN OH GOD. NNNHHHH,” I roll my eyes up. I clench my fist and pull. Cuffs cut into my wrist. 

He does not waste any time and starts to pound into me over and over. He is relentless. My body is his to use as he wishers. 

My eyes roll up into my head. My face is pushed into the mattress. Tits jiggling. He keeps swatting my ass, making it sting. I am starting to like it. 

“I am liking you restrained and compliant. We might have to explore this.” I feel him lean over my body. My head is pulled as he pulls my hair. 

I am helpless to resist. I don’t want to, anyways. My body is on fire. I am unable to form the words to beg for more and not stop. I can scream as I cum again. This orgasm is intense. My body tightens up. I am trembling. He slams into me again and I start gushing. My bed gets soaked. 

He pumps several times into me, then stops in me. I feel him flood his seed into me. I can hear him grunting with every load he releases. I love the feeling of cum in me. He collapses on top of me. My body flattens out onto the bed. His cock was still in me. 

I am purring and sighing with the orgasm high I am on. My voice cracks a bit. “Can you be my alarm clock and wake me up like this every morning?” I giggle a bit but stop as he moves in me making me moan. I am so sensitive after I cum. 

Brae whispers in my ear, “you made a mess Sis. The bed is all soaked.” He shifts and reaches for my nightstand. I see him grab the cuff key. “You can sleep in my bed tonight.” He releases me from my restraints. 

He gets off me. I turn over and stretch. He helps me up. Cum seeps from me. “Will you use those on me again? I liked it,“ I blush slightly, admitting it to him. 

ViolettaK
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ViolettaK

Braeden smiles at me as we head to his room. “Oh, I will, and more, if you are willing.” We get to his room and into bed. I lay on his shoulder. I am wide awake now. I lay one leg over his. I can’t help it and slide my hand down his torso to find his semi-hard cock. My fingers wrap around him. 

“Ash, you keep doing that I will want more. “ He does not move my hand away to stop me. I can feel him grow in my hand and thicken. 

“And this is a bad thing in what way? I don’t see any problems here.” My lips crack into a smile. Even after the hard fucking I am still horny. My hand goes up and down on his cock. Still slick with our juices. “Mind if I do something?” 

He shakes his head at me, “Knock yourself out. “  He just grins at me. 

I move and straddle his legs facing him. I lower my body, still stroking his now hard cock. I kiss the tip of it, and my tongue darts out to lick it. I get the taste of us both on my tongue. I wonder for a brief moment what other pussy tastes like. I lick all around the tip. 

Braeden lets out a loud moan, “damn Sis, who are you practicing on. Fuuck. That is good.” I am encouraged to keep going. My head bobbed up and down on his thick shaft. I still gag as I take him deep. It is getting easier though. 

I lift my head. A trail of saliva from my lip to his cock. With a smirk, I answer him. “I googled how to give great blowjobs.” Parting my lips I take his cock into my throat and hold him there. 

He chuckles at my answer. He stops chuckling as I take his cock into my mouth. He lets out a long groan “Nnnhhhh daaamn.” I think he is liking it. Seems like he is. 

I slide my lips up and down his glorious cock. I have the urge to make him cum in my mouth but I want him in my pussy again. I pull my lips off his cock with a pop. I look up his body at him, then I start to crawl up his body. “I need, want you in me again.“ I straddle his hips on my knees. Holding his cock, I line him up. Going down slowly, I impale myself onto him, hissing through my teeth and feeling every inch slide into me. 

I sit on his lap with the cock deep in me. I savor the feeling of him in me, love the fullness. I lean forward, placing my hands on his chest. Still, on my knees, I lift my hips. Stopping as I fill the tip, I go back down. I growl as I am filled again. 

Brae moves his hands to my tits. He starts to knead them with his fingers. It is gentle as he works my flesh. “Mmm, you feel good on me, Sis.” 

I can’t get enough. I move my body up and down faster, making his cock slide faster in and out of me. If feels different like this. Something else I have learned and enjoyed. I want him faster. I start to move faster. I shift my hips forward when I come down and let out a squeal. He goes just a bit deeper hitting that deep spot. “Oh, oh, God…yes…that spot right there. nnnnhhh”. 

I feel the need to cum. I start to move faster and harder on him. He gets rougher with my tits. Fingers twist and pinch my nipples. I am just about slamming my hips down on him. His cock is hitting that deep spot. I feel the orgasm building. It overwhelms me and I start to cum. I don’t stop riding him. I let out a scream. And scream again as he bites my nipple.

“BRAEDEN!!!! YESSS, YESSS.” I am out of control. My pussy convulsed around his shaft. He grabs my hip and pulls me down on top of him. I watch his face contorts with pleasure. He growls like an animal and erupts into me. I can feel it. We are cumming together. My tits slide over his chest. My feelings for my brother have changed. They are more intense. 

I collapse on top of Braeden, my sweat-slicked skin to his. We are both breathing hard. We lay there for a long time, holding each other. It takes a while for my heart to slow down. 

“So, big brother, I will be going with you to college. I will hide in your car. Mom and Dad will never know.“ I lift my head to look into his eyes. He has that devious look. 

“I wish it was that easy, Ash. I would take you in a heartbeat. “ He hugs me tight and kisses me. 

He rolls to the side and pulls out of me. I turn over and snuggle back against him. I fall asleep with his arm around me. 

Ashleigh

Published 
Written by michaelr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments