Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Aunty Marion Drops A Bombshell

"Aunty Marion talks about swinging in the seventies l"

66
8 Comments 8
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"The next instalment. Hope you enjoy. Next time will be all about our first swinging excursion"

And then Wendy said, "Tell me more about the swinging."

I told her everything.  I'd always been happy about sharing my girlfriends, even before I met my ex-wife. I told her about meeting an older couple at a nudist beach on holiday who'd invited us back to their hotel room later that night. The thrill of seeing my girlfriend (as she was at the time) being fucked by a much older guy as I enjoyed his wife. Seeing the two women play with each other was a fast way to get me hard again.  

I told her about swingers ads as well as clubs we found in the back of one of the free newspapers. I told her about the clubs we'd visited, the group sex and the gangbangs, the bukkake and cum covered parties, the golden showers and the anal, the old couples and the even older!

Every now and then, Wendy would ask a question, but mostly she sat there wide-eyed and excited.

"Did you ever see anyone you knew from work or friends?"

"Yes"

"What was that like? Were you embarrassed?"

"No, because if they were at the same club or party, they're obviously interested in the same things as us! We shared with lots of those people, and the motto always was that what happened at the party stays at the party.  Next time you see them at work or in the street, you don't mention a thing about the sex games. "

"Would you take me to a club?"

I couldn't say yes fast enough!

I didn't see Wendy the next morning as I was up early for work.   But I hadn't been slacking and had found a club about ten miles away, which seemed perfect. Domestic bliss when I went home and Aunty Marion had made a cottage pie. Much better than a chilled meal from the supermarket! All three of us sat around the kitchen table.

"Did you think about what we were talking about last night?" said Wendy.

"I have. I'd love to, and I think I've found a club we can go to later this week if you still want to."

"What's all this about, Wendy?" asked Aunty Marion

"Tony told me that he used to go swinging with Louise, and he's going to take me!"

"That brings back memories! Back in the seventies, I used to go to wife-swap key parties where everyone threw their keys in the middle and you went off with the person who picked out your key.  We all felt very modern, all part of the times when the pill had given us so much freedom. "

"What happened after the keys had been picked?"

"Well, you went off with that person, sometimes with that couple, especially as I was a single woman at these things.  You never argued; you just felt very comfortable with it! Your Mum and Dad used to go a lot, Tony and I often ended up with them."

Now it was time for my jaw to drop. Mum and Dad swinging! Mum and Dad with Aunty Marion! I couldn't believe it.  And if you met my sweet, retired parents, you'd have trouble seeing them at a swingers' party, let alone two sisters and one husband!

The rest of the meal passed in a bit of a haze. I just wanted to know more, but my mind was still trying to process what I'd heard.  At the end of the meal, Wendy said she was going out, and I helped Aunty Marion clear up.  I watched some TV in my room, and, then, I heard Aunty Marion go to bed.  I decided to go and see Aunty Marion, so I crossed the landing and knocked on her door.

When she told me to come in, I found her in bed. I sat on the edge of her bed and started to ask her about Mum and the swinging of fifty years previous.  She lifted the sheets and asked me to join her. She was naked in bed.  I stripped off quickly and joined her on the bed, my erection already proud in anticipation.

Aunty Marion talked about going to bed with her sister and her husband, and she told me that neither of them felt any embarrassment. She would be fucked by my Dad, and then the two sisters would bring themselves off together.  She talked about how wet my Mum would get as Aunty Marion went down on her and my poor cock was getting harder and harder, and I knew I daren't touch it or it would explode! 

LickableHotClit
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LickableHotClit

So, as Aunty Marion kept talking about the past, about swinging, and about my Parents, I reached over and started to touch Aunty Marion.  Her figure was so similar to her daughter, and I really wanted to see them both in bed with me.  Her pussy was covered by a grey mass of hair, not as thick as that of her daughter, but still really beautiful.  I went down on my Aunt's pussy and she responded to my tongue.  Her clitoris was quite pronounced, and when I gave that some attention, she really moaned. I tried to get some fingers inside her, but she was really dry, even throughout the moaning. She told me there was some KY jelly in her bedside drawer. 

I opened the drawer to find a huge black dildo, a purple vibrator, and an anal stimulator. Naughty Aunty Marion, I thought, but I was so horny there wasn't time to think of anything else.  I squeezed a couple of drops of the jelly onto my penis, and very, very carefully, I rubbed it all over my penis. The last thing I wanted was to spoil the moment through overzealous self-pleasure!

Aunty Marion came to the edge of the bed, with her legs over the sides of the bed and touching the floor.  She put a pillow under her lower back, and this lifted her torso slightly towards me. I fucked her standing up. The jelly on my penis meant I entered her easily, and the lack of friction helped with not cumming too fast.  I looked down at this beautiful lady and enjoyed the look on her face as I entered her.  

Obviously, she is my Mother's sister, and although they're not identical, I can see they're related, and a couple of times I looked down and saw a glimpse of more of my Mum than I was expecting to see. The mind plays tricks on you at times, and this wasn't helped by Aunty Marion talking about sex parties with my Mum and Dad in the seventies.  It didn't put me off, though, which was a little weird! 

After a couple of minutes, Aunty Marion wanted to change positions. I was grateful because position changes weren't fast, and the break in my performance gave me a chance to last longer.  This time, she turned over with her tummy on her pillow and presented her bum in the air.  It was like a collapsed doggy-style position, and I entered her almost by lying on top of her.  This was a much slower position, and I could go deeper in her. She reached down, and I felt her hand brush my penis.  I realised she was masturbating as I fucked her, and she started to become very noisy.  She told me she was cumming, not that that was necessary, and I joined in the fun by pumping my load deep inside her pussy.   

As she turned over again, so she was on her back, I could see cum dripping from her and into her bush.  

"Thank you, Tony."

"That was amazing. I'd love to do that again."

"Not tonight," she laughed, "but I'll sleep well tonight."

The next evening, Wendy and I contacted the swinging club.  New members had to register in advance to say we were going and bring ID with us on the first night.  We were asked if we were a married couple.  Wendy shrieked with laughter at this.

"No, but we live together!" 

We arranged to go to a party next Friday, and the week dragged by.  Like a dream, every night I had sex with Wendy or Aunty Marion, and I felt pleasantly tired each night when I fell asleep. 

Eventually, Friday came around. I dressed smartly in a shirt and trousers, but my jaw dropped when I saw Wendy. She was wearing a dark green dress, split to her thighs. It showed her fabulously long legs off, and I knew she'd fit in so well.  

And Wendy said, "Ready? Let's go swinging." 

Published 
Written by Toclav
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments