Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Getting To It

"Good things come to those who wait"

73
7 Comments 7
3.8k Views 3.8k
1.5k words 1.5k words

Author's Notes

"More sex in this story and leading to a third instalment"

Wendy reached over to touch it.

Time stood still. She held my erect penis in her hand, and then she started to gently masturbate me. At that moment, I was reciting the alphabet backwards, remembering my eleven-times table, listing the football clubs in the championship—anything to take my mind off the pleasure I was getting from Wendy's experienced hand.  I'd even closed my eyes to help it last longer.

I was doing so well until I felt her lips on my penis, and my cock was in her mouth.  I came. I was mortified. But satisfied too. I opened my eyes, and Wendy showed me the cum in her mouth as she swallowed.  She leant over to me, and we kissed.  Part of me remembered that my ex-wife hated cum in her mouth, so this had never happened to me before, and part of me thought that after all these years, I was snogging Wendy! Happy thoughts, and I went with the flow.

Of course, while all this was happening, we were still in the sauna, which was getting hotter and hotter. We left the sauna quickly and stood under the outdoor shower. Wendy had mentioned this before, that it was cold only, and she said it was invigorating. At that moment, I had forgotten this, so when she started the shower, the cold water was a huge shock.  Any lingering erection died in those brief few seconds of cold water!

I was out of my depth with Wendy, and I realised that she was making the running, and I was trying desperately to catch up from behind. Two thumbs up, a silly grin, and brilliant! She started to get back into the hot tub, and as I joined her, I began to understand her invigorating comment. All of my skin buzzed, and I felt so alive.

"Did you mind that?" she asked.

"Are you kidding? That was amazing, even better than I'd ever imagined."

"What? You've thought about me before?"

So, I told her about peeking on her in the veranda in the park, about lusting after her legs, and those of Aunty Marion, about people talking about her being promiscuous, her affairs, and even the rumour about her and her Mum sharing and swapping guys. She just laughed and said, "Guilty!" 

My erection started to grow once more! 

"How did that happen, Wendy?" 

"With being drunk and stoned!  Well, the first time at least. After that, it was much easier."

"Lucky guys!" 

Aunty Marion had Wendy when she was seventeen, so there wasn't a huge age gap between them. Their similar looks and bodies meant they often shared clothes and their wild natures, which others outside of the family noticed and criticised, leaving few morals to get in the way of pure pleasure.   Neither of them had ever wanted to have a proper relationship with guys—to get married and settle down.  That wasn't their way, and Wendy told me that though her Mum had slowed down somewhat (after all, she was eighty-one by now!), Wendy's own sexual life was still, in her words, great. She didn't want me to get the wrong impression!

It was starting to get a little dark, and I wasn't sure how far the afternoon was going to go with Wendy. Was that it? A fabulous BJ but I wouldn't be allowed to reciprocate? She stood up and asked me to help her put the cover on the hot tub.  She then took me by the hand and led me to the attic and her bedroom.  Now I knew what I wanted to do was going to happen!

I pushed her onto the bed, and we started to kiss.  My hands explored her small boobs. Her areola were dark, almost claret red in colour, and her nipples were hard and stood out, making them the biggest parts of her breasts. I sucked one for a while, and she wriggled with pleasure. 

"Bite them! No, harder! Harder!!" 

I moved my mouth down her body and to her bush.  It was trimmed, but it was still a proud symbol of her femininity. Despite the recent soaking in the hot tub, I could smell her natural perfume, and it smelled better than anything sold in high-end department stores at Christmas.  I plunged my tongue between her legs and through her bush to her rose-red labia. The touch of my tongue caused her to writhe, and I found it easy to work out her favourite locations from her very obvious movements.  

JazirMartinezTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JazirMartinezTS

I used a finger to fuck her as I was tonguing her, and her moaning got louder.  I started playing with her clitoris hood and squeezing it as my tongue continued to explore her vagina.  She was getting wet, and her juices were truly nectar from a goddess! 

"Fuck me!"

I didn't need to be asked twice. I pulled myself up on the bed, and Wendy indicated that she would go on top.  I lay back, and she mounted me, giving me a noticeable gasp as I entered her.  

"Don't move. Let me do this."

I was happy to oblige.  She moved very slowly up and down, all the while keeping eye contact with me. Occasionally she'd lean down and we'd kiss; this was always accompanied by faster fucking until she pulled away, sat back up, and continued to slowly move up and down on my seven inches. 

She felt tight, and I could feel her vagina tightening and releasing on my cock occasionally.  Suddenly her face started to look as if she were in pain, and I realised her orgasm was near.  She started moving faster, and just as she moaned as her orgasm hit, I ejaculated in her. 

She crawled up my torso and sat with her legs around my face, inviting me to lick her and enjoy my generous creampie.  I greedily lapped her wet juices mixed with my own cum, and the angle at which she was sitting meant that it all drained down into my mouth.   I motioned for her to turn over, and I started to employ my tongue between her vagina and her ass. I spread her ass, and my tongue enjoyed rimming her for several minutes.  

Sex in your fifties and sixties isn't like sex as a teenager. Rest and recovery are important, and we took advantage of this by cuddling and chatting.  Wendy admitted that she had sex several times a week, sometimes at home and sometimes elsewhere.  She said that, like her Mum, she had a high sexual drive but a low tolerance for jealousy and egos. I told her that I wasn't the possessive sort, and besides, we're family, and families look out for each other. 

We got up, made some food, and watched some TV before deciding to go out to a pub for some drinks. I felt ten feet tall walking into the bar with her, a feeling that was swiftly punctured because everyone knew her and many remembered me, even after all these years. In pubs locally, everyone knew we were related, so we had to behave ourselves! 

That night, Wendy slept with me in my bed, which had been her old bedroom. We fucked before we went to sleep, and once more, at around three in the morning, after we'd both needed to use the toilet.  I woke around eight a.m. and found myself spooning Wendy, which seemed like a very good way to start a Sunday morning. 

Suddenly, the bedroom door opened, and Aunty Marion walked in with a tray and three mugs of tea on it. She was wearing a thin dressing gown, loosely tied in the middle. Wendy sat up, and I wondered what my Aunt was thinking or would say. Unbeknownst to me, Wendy had told her Mum the previous night about what had happened between us, and far from being offended, upset, angry, or horrified, she'd taken it all in stride. She passed a mug of tea to Wendy and put two down on the bedside table nearest me. 

"Budge up!" she told me and untying her gown, she slipped it off and joined Wendy and me in bed, with me in the middle of them.  I tried not to stare, but apart from a thinness in her face, a few more marks on her hands, and some wrinkles on her neck, her eighty-one-year-old body was, frankly, magnificent.  I couldn't help myself. My cock started to grow once more. 

And then Aunty Marion reached over to touch it... 

Published 
Written by Toclav
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments