Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A First Night Of Swinging For Wendy

"Our first visit to a popular Midlands sex club"

63
6 Comments 6
3.9k Views 3.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"Next story in the series, with more to come. <p> [ADVERT] </p> Comments very much appreciated!"

And Wendy said, "Ready? Let's go swinging."

Wendy looked amazing. She was wearing a dark green dress, split to her thighs. It showed her fabulously long legs off, and I couldn't wait to show the rest of her off. The drive to the club was about thirty minutes, and I managed to find a parking space on the street. I've been swinging for a little under forty years, but even I felt a little light-headed, a little nervous, walking down the street to the club. Wendy assured me she felt excited and raring to go, so that reassured me.

When we got to the front reception desk, we told them we were new members, and they found the forms we'd filled out online. We showed our IDs, and I paid the membership fees as well as the entry fee for the night. One of the reception staff offered to give us a tour, and we accepted it gratefully. She was in her mid-thirties, wearing a light purple basque and stockings. She explained about the club rules, that no always means no, that condoms were freely available in the bar, and a matter for individuals, about specific rooms, such as the one with a camera sending a non-recorded feed back to the main bar as well as their dungeon and wet areas. 

Eventually, we found ourselves in the bar area, and the tour ended. Each swinging club is different, but the size of this club was really impressive.  We'd come to the club on a Friday evening, so it wasn't only couples there but single guys as well, who'd paid three times as much as we had for entry that night!  There were a mix of ages from mid-twenties to sixties at the club, and each new arrival in the bar got glances, stares, and looks. It was all very friendly, and it was obvious that lots of people knew each other well. 

Several came over to talk to us, and we felt very welcome.  One single guy took Wendy's fancy, and she squeezed my leg twice as we were chatting with him. That was a code we'd invented on the way to the club, meaning yes. Three squeezes meant no, and we had place-name-code words too.  I asked the guy if he wanted to join us, and his grin was eloquent enough to convey his reply.

Julian was in his early thirties and married, but he said his wife was less interested in sex after the birth of their second child. He was a little under six feet tall, quite muscular, and fit.  We went off to use the lockers and make ourselves more comfortable. I wore black lace boxers, and Wendy wore a green g-string.  

As we walked back towards the bar, we met Julian in his light blue posing pouch. His penis was thick and quite large, and he was circumcised, and that certainly put him in the minority in clubs in the UK, in my experience. He did look really good!

We found a free room, and all three of us got on the bed. Wendy reached for Julian, and I watched as she sucked, licked, tasted, rubbed, cupped, and generally showed adoration for his penis.  His penis tip was the colour of violets, and I could see Wendy's actions were bringing him close to cumming.  She sensed this herself and concentrated on using her mouth. When he came, his cum almost filled her mouth. 

She then turned toward my cock. I'd been gently masturbating as I watched Wendy, and the feeling of her warm, wet, cummy mouth felt very special. Julian parted her thighs and went down on her. He must have been doing something right, as every now and then she'd stop my bj, moan, and sigh before carrying on. 

"Do you want me to wear a condom?" Julian asked, and Wendy shook her head. 

Wendy turned over, and Julian entered her from behind, doggy style. At the same time, she continued to suck my penis as she was being spit-roasted.  I couldn't last, and I ejaculated over her face.  We kissed after this as Julian continued to pound her. She indicated she wanted to change positions and lay back on the bed, lifting her legs up over her shoulders.  My ex-wife used to like the same position as it allowed for deeper penetration. Funny how similar the two women are! 

As Julian was fucking Wendy in this new position, I was watching Wendy's reactions.  She was oblivious to anything other than Julian's thick cock stretching her and going deep inside her.  It was an incredible sight! Her moans were getting louder, and her face was getting red, which was obvious even in the dim light of the room.

Julian ejaculated, and the two of them lay there, entwined, hot, and exhausted for a couple of moments before Julian pulled out, and a respectable amount of thick white cum dripped out between her legs.  Suddenly there was a movement in the corner of the room, and I noticed three other guys, all wanking furiously.  It's a measure of the moment that I hadn't noticed they'd come into the room, let alone that they were watching and wanking.  The three of them, all of whom looked older than me, came closer, and there was some one-handed groping to go along with one-handed masturbation.  Wendy just lay there and seemed to wallow in the attention.  

Dall_sutra
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Dall_sutra

"On my face!" she told them.

And, one by one, Wendy's beautiful face and hair were covered in their cum. She used a finger to wipe through their goo, and then put that finger in her mouth.  

We knew we couldn't stay in the room once we weren't fucking, and, in true British fashion, as we left, we all thanked each other for the experience, and Wendy and I went to look around a little more.  We ended up back in the bar area, and we both had soft drinks as we got our breath back. We got to chat with another couple. Ellen and Colin were regular swingers, and we found we had a lot in common.  They were waiting for another couple they knew, so when that couple came into the bar, the two couples disappeared, but not before we exchanged email addresses with Ellen and Colin and an invitation to meet them one night at their place.  

We went for a wander, and Wendy was very taken by the dungeon. On a St. Andrew's Cross, a woman was being flogged, and Wendy was taken aback by the scene. As she watched the whip land over the back of the woman, her hands were between her legs, and Wendy was masturbating. 

"Are you thinking you'd like to be the flogger or the one being flogged?" I asked her. 

"Um.. both, I think. At least to try. But on another night!" 

As we continued to wander around, we found a room marked for women only. There was a large window looking into the room, and there were several guys watching their partners have some sapphic sex. We watched for a while until another woman, much younger than us, went up to Wendy and indicated she wanted to go in the room with her. Wendy looked at me, and, of course, I nodded. What else would I do? 

There were three other women in the room, so Wendy and her new admirer, who I later found out was called Nicola, made that up to five. Nicola was very much in control, and she pushed Wendy firmly yet gently onto the bed. She used several fingers inside Wendy's pussy and frigged her for a couple of minutes. Even from the vantage point looking through the window, I could see Nicola's fingers were very wet. She then lay down between Wendy's thighs and used her tongue to continue pleasuring her. 

I'd always thought of Wendy as a man's woman, being interested in cock above all else. I hadn't really thought about her with another woman, but there was a conversation to be had, and enjoyed about that later on! I couldn't see exactly where Nicola's tongue was at any given moment, as Wendy's thighs were either side of Nicola's face, but the look on Wendy's face as well as the writhing and bucking of her body told me that Nicola knew how to excite her. Her orgasm, when it came, was intense, long, and drawn-out, and I noticed that she clamped her thighs onto Nicola's face so that she couldn't pull away. 

There was a knock on the window from one of the guys next to me.  Wendy and Nicola looked around, and Nicola nodded at the guy. He was at least ten years older than me, but it was obvious they were a couple. At least, obvious at that moment! He was wearing boxers, barely covering a huge, thick, purple-headed, and angry erection. From a little pouch on the side of his boxers, he took out a folded piece of paper and gave it to me. 

"I'm Derek, and you've already seen Nicola!  We'd love to meet somewhere with you two. Give us a call!" 

And the two of them disappeared toward the changing rooms. 

"This has been brilliant, Tony!" 

"What do you want to do now?" I looked at my watch and saw it was almost eleven p.m.

"Let's go home! We can plan our next visit."

On the way home, we were both very quiet. Satisfied, smiling inwardly and tired, but in a good way. There were conversations to be had about Wendy and other women, about Wendy and Aunty Marion sharing guys, even one I realised I wanted with my Mum about swinging in the seventies. But right then, it was enough to drive safely home—talking could wait till another day! 

Published 
Written by Toclav
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments