Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I woke up in the morning to find myself hard again, hornier than I thought possible considering the night before. There is something about having sex after a drought that makes you hornier than anything.

I moved my hips slowly, happy with my choice not to pull my dick out. Jolene jerked awake, pushing me deep inside her.

“Ow ow ow!” she yelped as she pulled away from me. “I’m still sore!”

“Shit, sorry.”

The door jiggled, followed by a loud pounding. I turned to look at Brandy and she looked as worried as I felt. We both knew what the other was thinking, the guys from the other night had found us.

Our fears were put to rest when my mom yelled, “Why is this door locked, guys?”

I looked at Jolene. Both of us were still butt naked, and covering ourselves in a blanket wasn’t going to make my mom any less suspicious. We both looked over to see Brandy mostly clothed.

She stood up and headed for the door. I did the same but detoured by jumping over the couch and wrapping myself in a blanket.

“What’s wrong?” Brandy asked my mom when she unlocked the door.

“It sounded like someone was hurt!”

Shit. So much for hoping the rooms had some level of soundproofing.

“Wasn’t us,” Brandy said.

“Yeah, Mom! Why you waking us up by pounding on the door? Thought you was the police,” I added.

“I wouldn’t have to if you hadn’t locked the door, even though you said you wouldn’t do it again.”

“I didn’t lock it,” Brandy said.

“Dan?”

“Nope.”

“So you two are going to blame it on our guest?”

“It was probably housekeeping,” I suggested. “Maybe they lock it by default.”

Mom looked doubtful. “Last warning, guys. And we’re looking to get breakfast in five minutes.”

“What!” Brandy complained

“I’m kidding. I know you kids take forever to get ready. Be ready in an hour.” She left, closing the door behind her.

“Your mom is pretty cool,” Jolene said.

“Kiss ass,” Brandy said with a smile.

In a moment, everything from the night before came back to me. My half-chub hardened once again as I debated what to admit to the girls. So far, they knew I woke up in the middle of the night and fucked Jolene. I was conscious enough to realize my sister was in the bed next to us, but that meant little, other than my sister being a bit of a freak for getting off to the sights and sounds of her brother fucking her best friend next to her.

Should I tease the fact that I now knew they were lovers? Should I ignore everything, using the information to my advantage when I needed one? Either way, I was dying to know why my sister was lactating, and the fact that it caused her enlarged tits was driving me nuts. I was going to have to give it more thought.

“Alright, let’s get ready for breakfast,” Brandy said to me. “Dan, did you need to use the bathroom before we take over? And no, that’s not an invitation to blow it up.”

“I’m going to jump in the shower,” I said as I stood up naked and went to grab a change of clothes. “So that gives you girls about twenty minutes out here alone. That should be enough for Jolene to drain you, right, sis?”

Stupid big mouth. So much for strategy.

The girls looked at each other with guilt spread across their faces.

“Uh… yeah.”

-----

After a nice long shower, I came out of the bathroom to find the girls relaxing on the bed staring at their phones.

“Did you blow up the bathroom?” Brandy asked without looking up, giving me a chance to give her a once over. Her tits looked noticeably smaller in her thin crop top. Still oversized, but not as full.

“Of course.”

“Hey, we were looking at photos from this trip and they all kind of suck. Do you think you could take some of us later with mom’s camera?”

I thought about it for a second. “I guess so. I could use the practice.”

“Cool. Hey Jo, do you want to shower first?”

“Hell yes! I still have cum leaking out of me.”

“Gross,” Brandy said as she looked up from her phone. “Hey, so… about last night.”

“Yeah?”

“How long have you known?”

“About?”

“The two of us.”

I shrugged. “I heard the two of you in your room when you were sixteen.”

“And you didn’t tease us or tell on us?”

“I figured you were experimenting. Nothing wrong with that. Then again, I wouldn’t have guessed that you were still together.”

“We aren’t together,” Jolene said.

“Well, sure, maybe that’s not the word. But you know what I mean.”

“We’re both team dick,” Jolene told me.

“Yeah, I could see that last night.”

“Get going, Jo. I’m hungry,” Brandy said.

“Right,” Jolene said as she stood up and walked by me. “Hold up,” she said as she paused and turned to face me. She stepped on her tiptoes and kissed me on the lips before disappearing into the bathroom.

I took her place on the bed.

“So,” Brandy said. I waited for her to continue, but she played on her phone instead.

“So…” I repeated.

“I know you have questions. So ask.”

“I don’t think I do,” I said, playing dumb. I pictured James Bond using silence as a weapon to make the villain reveal his evil plan to kill off the world’s population to solve global warming.

“Oh yeah? You find out the girl you’re fucking is breastfeeding from your sister and you don’t think twice about it?”

“Pretty normal stuff,” I said as I crossed my arms behind my head and made an effort not to look over at her.

“It’s fine, Dan. You didn’t do anything wrong. You have nothing to be ashamed of.”

“I know.”

“Then why are you acting weird?”

I sighed before looking over at her. “Alright, Brandy. Tell me why you’re lactating.”

“Don’t act like you’re bored! I know you’re trying to be all cool about it, but I don’t want you to worry.”

“You don’t have to act cool when you were born that way.”

“There isn’t anyone on this planet who knows more about how uncool you were growing up than me.”

“Brandy, please tell me why your milk makers are active.”

“Sure, Dan! So you know how Jolene’s ass has become epic since we graduated?”

“I may have noticed.”

“She gained a little weight. It all went to her booty. It got her a lot of attention, and she didn’t like it. At least, not all the time. In high school, I was the one with the rack, she was the one with the ass. It was even. But her ass took off, and I was left with my boring ol’ C cups.”

I nodded.

“Jolene's roommate went and got herself knocked up. Hooked up with three dudes in a week and had no idea who it was. Eventually, she moved off campus and had a baby. Somewhere in the process, she left a bottle of pills that aid new mothers having problems lactating.”

“Okay,” I said, finding this story to be less exciting than I’d expected. No boner at the moment. Success.

“So, Jolene suggested I take them to see if they give me a boost.”

“Sounds like a dumb idea.”

“I thought so at first. But I researched it and everything looked safe. Two weeks went by and nothing happened. Not at first. I did some research, and they say the best way to get them to work is to stimulate the nipples. Jo started to suck on me every day.”

“This story would be a whole lot better if you weren’t my sister.”

“Shut up,” she continued. “You were right, before, about us only experimenting. But this brought us closer. Her sucking on my nipples turned into us kissing and… more. We both liked it, so we kept going. Then my tits got sore. They grew a cup size, then another. I was packing double D’s and loving them.”

I nodded again.

“Then the milk came in. I stopped taking the pills, but they shrank back down, so I started taking them again because I really liked the extra attention I was getting. They kept growing, but they produced more and more. Then I ran out of pills.”

“So you got more?”

“No need. As long as they get drained every day, I keep producing a little more each week. And they keep getting bigger.”

“How often do you need to be drained?”

“Twice a day. Although if I could, I’d probably have Jolene sucking these things constantly. It feels so fucking good.”

My dick was crawling down my leg.

“Interesting,” I said.

“Interesting, huh? That’s all you got?”

“Thanks for telling me. I’m glad you aren’t the result of a science experiment gone wrong or a sad miscarriage or something.”

“Ew, yeah. That would suck. Is that what you thought?”

“I had no idea what to think,” I said. “Right before Jolene started sucking on your nips last night I was thinking you’d spent your graduation money on them.”

“Yeah, they do look fake sometimes. Especially when I’m fully engorged. But now I’m wondering if they’re even worth the hassle. The other night really scared me.”

“The other night could have happened regardless,” I reminded her. “Jolene isn’t the only one with a nice ass.”

“Yeah… you’re right.” She rolled over on the bed and put her arm around me. “Thank you again. You really came through for me there.”

“You’re welcome,” I said as I kissed her forehead. “That’s what every big brother secretly wants, you know? To be there to rescue his little sister when she needs him. I’m just glad it worked out.”

“Me too,” she said as she squeezed me with her arm. “So, you think I have a nice ass?”

“Don’t take this the wrong way, but yeah.”

“I never caught you looking at it. But you’ve been staring at my tits a hell of a lot.”

“Not intentionally,” I told her. “I’m glad you told me everything just now because it was the mystery of them that kept grabbing my attention.”

“Oh yeah? So now that you know, you won’t look at them anymore?”

“Totally,” I said.

“Right. Well, as long as you and I are dating the same girl, a repeat of last night is bound to happen on occasion. So I’m glad you don’t think I’m hideous.”

“So, you’re dating, huh?”

“I don’t even know. I love her. But I still need dick in my life.”

“I’m surprised you’re encouraging us. Her spending time with me is less time the two of you could go out and find new dudes.”

“Don’t remind me. Hey, would you rather that? Are you tired of Jo now that you’ve already hit it?”

“Not at all. It would simply be convenient for you to be able to lick your friend’s pussy without worrying about it being filled with your brother’s cum.”

She sat up. “Hey, don’t think that you’re immune either, champ! There’s a reason when she kissed you that it tasted… milky.”

“Wow.”

“I know. Fucked up situation, right?”

“I’ll take it over the way it was before.”

“You know what? Me too,” she said as she grabbed my hand and squeezed it. “Hey, what part of this conversation made you hard?”

“Fuck if I know,” I said.

“Fair enough. Hey, how far did you get with the game girl yesterday? Did you at least get a few photos?”

“Yep,” I said as I unlocked my phone and showed her one in her bra.

“Oh, shit! Did she at least give you a handy?”

I kept scrolling over to some nudes I’d taken. “This was right before I fucked her.”

“Damn, Dan! I didn’t realize you had it in you. She is slammin’. Could we invite her for a foursome?”

“I’d be down,” I said. “Except for, ya know, you being there.”

“You say that, but he determines that to be a lie!” she said as she pointed at my tented shorts.

“Don’t listen to him, he’s been overactive lately.”

“I bet. I’m surprised he’s not sore.”

“Don’t tell Jolene, but he totally is.”

“Ha!”

We heard the shower stop.

“Alright, I’m going to jump in the shower. Good talk, bro.”

“You, too. Hey, how’s that sunburn treating you?”

“Fuck off.”

“Step right into the hot water. It’ll sting like a bitch, but it’ll take the edge off so you aren’t as sore.”

“Or I could have Jo rub in some aloe vera. We should have picked some up at the store.”

“There’s some in the bag.”

“My brother, so smart.”

“Tell your friends.”

“Har har. Hey, so, you like ‘em?” she asked as she thrust her chest forward. “They look good on me, right?”

“As a guy, I can tell you they are very nice without using any words,” I said as I gestured at my lap.

“Yeah, but it’s still nice to hear them.”

“Too bad.”

-----

Breakfast was a joyous affair. Jolene sat next to me and insisted on sharing things off my plate as much as she did with Brandy. It felt oddly dirty in front of my parents, especially with my mom paying special attention to every interaction between Jolene and myself.

The parents wanted to spend time with us, so we went on a walk around the island. I was in charge of the camera, so I took lots of pictures at all the different beaches and lookout points. Now that I had a more in-depth view of the girl’s relationship, I noticed a lot more subtle flirting and restrained interactions I’d missed or assumed were girls being girls.

On one beach, the girls took fifteen minutes to set up and insisted that I take multiple pictures from every angle for their Instagrams.

“It’s nice of Dan to act as your personal photographer,” Mom commented. “Most brothers would run the other way.”

“He isn’t doing it for me,” Brandy said as she flipped her hair back. “I have no illusions that he’s doing it for anything other than Jolene’s fine ass.”

“Honestly, it’s good practice,” I said. “If I ever work with models, I’ll need to learn how to deal with stuck-up bitchy entitled clients.”

“Oh, you want us to be bitchier?” Jolene asked. “How about you get us some sunscreen and be a good slave?”

“You can’t use that word anymore, honey,” Mom told her.

“Sure I can. I’m black.”

“I don’t think that’s how it works.”

“No, I mean I can say anything. We’re having our moment where we’re considered the authority on anything controversial. It won’t last much longer, so I’m going to have fun with it while I can.”

I had no idea how Mom would react. She looked at Jolene for a moment before laughing.

“You know what? I think you’re right.”

“I am,” Jolene said with a smile, “but not around black people. Being half black doesn't get me 'in'.”

“Really?”

“Pretty much.”

The girls got back to posing and I continued taking shots of them. I hated to admit it, but Brandy’s tits still fascinated me. It wasn’t just the mystery; it was the fact that each time I looked, they were a little larger.

She wore a black bikini and at the beginning of the day they were relatively contained within the fabric. As the day progressed they fought to escape their confinement, growing into cleavage and side boob that didn’t stop.

-----

It was dinner time when we returned to the resort so we went out for sushi with the parents. They were being cool, but Brandy and Jolene were being bitchy again by bringing up politics.

EmaWalker
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmaWalker

“You agree with me, don’t you, Dan?” Brandy asked.

“Fuck no.”

“What?”

“Dad is right. Law enforcement is essential for society to exist. Plus, this argument is from last year. Why are we even revisiting it?”

“All I’m saying is that the injustices need to be dealt with.”

“Sure, but that takes more resources, not less. They need to be held accountable, but taking away their funding isn’t going to accomplish that in any sense. There needs to be an independent department that investigates and holds people accountable,” I said as my dad gave me a fist bump.

“But don’t they already have that?”

“In some big cities in some states, yes. But even those keep everything internal. The keyword in Internal Affairs is the first one. And that’s what needs to change, same with most government-funded agencies in every country, honestly.”

“That makes sense,” Jolene said as she squeezed my thigh.

“But-” Brandy stopped. “There are still a ton of asshole cops out there.”

“Right. Because it often attracts the wrong kind of person. Who wants to risk their lives every day to be paid slightly above the poverty level? Again, more reason to increase funding, not take it away.”

“And where are we going to get that money?” Dad asked.

“Easy. We could decrease our insanely over-the-top military spending by two percent and use that to double our law enforcement budget.”

“There’s no way that’s true,” Dad argued.

“Look it up,” I said as I took a sip of my Mai Tai.

“Ha!” Brandy chimed in. “Suck it, Dad!”

“Don’t speak to your father that way,” I said to her completely straight-faced.

She grinned. “Or what, Dan?”

“Fuck around, find out.”

“Fine,” she said as she turned to face her father and threw up the middle finger in his face. “Suck it, Dad!”

She turned to me with a smug grin.

“What are you going to do now?” she asked me.

“Nothing. Because I don’t have to. Dad knows how to deal with mouthy daughters.” I turned to my dad. “You know best, but my suggestion would be to cut off her spending for the rest of the trip. No cash, no allowance. You already paid for her room and all the necessities. She doesn’t need anything else.”

“Fuck you, Dan!”

I leaned back in my chair. “Again, just a suggestion. But I can verify that you’ve already given both of us plenty of money for souvenirs. You can cut me off too if you want.”

“What’s with your self-righteous bullshit?” Brandy asked me. “Why are you so willing to jump on a sword as long as I go down with you?”

“I’m just making it easier for him. But go ahead, Brandy. Tell your father to ‘suck it’ one more time. See how that goes for you.”

“Yeah, go ahead, princess,” Dad said before taking a sip of his Bud Light.

“Suck it, Dad!”

He turned to Jolene. “Sorry, Jo. But you girls will no longer have funding for the rest of this trip.”

“Oh. It’s… okay.”

“Bullshit!” Brandy said. “But thanks for humoring Dan.”

“Suck it, Brandy," Dad said.

Mom coughed, spitting...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ExpandingUniverseGames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments