Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“Thanks for this,” Lucia said as she stood up from the couch. “When do you both leave?”

“In two days,” I said. “You could always drop by tomorrow.”

“I wasn’t planning on making this a three-time thing, but we’ll see.”

The three of us had gotten dressed, making things less awkward as she gave us both a hug. I walked her out, opening the door and finding my dad standing outside it.

“Hello,” my dad said to Lucia as she passed him. “I’m Dan’s father.”

“Hi,” Lucia said without introducing herself. “Nice to meet you.”

My dad gave me an impressed eyebrow raise as she walked by. His eyes looked past me to see Brandy.

“Your sister was in there with you that whole time?” he asked.

I caught Lucia’s gaze as she turned her head. Her eyes widened, and she bounced against the wall before walking off.

“No,” Brandy called out. “I went on a walk to give Dan and the game room girl some space.”

“Game room girl, huh?” my dad gave me an appreciative smile before dropping his voice. “Well done.”

I smiled. “Did you guys want to do dinner?”

“Sure. Your mom should be back from shopping in a few minutes. Be ready in twenty?”

“Sounds good.”

I walked inside and closed the door behind me.

“Good thing we got dressed, huh?” I asked quietly.

“Told you,” Brandy said. “But why the hell did you say twenty minutes? That doesn’t give me time to drain, let alone shower!”

“Unless you do both at once?”

She smirked. “I might need your help for that, brother.”

“Give me some tiddy!” I pulled up her top, making her squeal.

-----

“Brandy, your boobs are enormous!” my mom said at dinner.

“Right?”

“What’s going on with you? I swear you are a different size every time I see you.”

“Must be that time of the month,” Brandy said.

“Well, I’ve never seen anything like it. If my boobs did that, your father wouldn’t even turn me down when it was that time-”

“Mom!” I cut in.

“Thank you,” my dad said. “Let’s keep this conversation dinner appropriate, shall we?”

“Agreed,” I said.

-----

“Check out that sunset!” my mom said as we left the restaurant. “Shall we go for a walk?”

“I need to get back,” Brandy said.

“But it’s going to be one of the last sunsets of our vacation!”

“I’ll enjoy it from the room,” Brandy said. “I need to… take care of things.”

“Fine. How about you, Dan?”

“I need to sit,” I said. “I had too much food.”

“Alright, Jim. Our children are too cool for us.”

We headed back to our room.

“What was your rush, sis? You know this dick isn’t going anywhere.”

“These puppies are aching! I am so full,” Brandy said as she unhooked her bra. “I need you!”

“I’m here for you,” I said as I sat on the bed. She straddled me, throwing her tits in my face.

“Such a good brother,” she said as she used her hand to squeeze her breast into my open mouth. I sucked greedily.

-----

Twenty minutes later I enjoyed watching Brandy’s head bobbing on me greedily. I couldn’t believe how horny I still was after the day’s events. There was something about drinking Brandy’s milk that always seemed to revive me.

I reached for the remote, turning on the TV.

“What are you going to put on?” Brandy asked.

“Football.”

“Not something with sexy girls in bikinis?”

“Not needed,” I said.

“Damn right.”

-----

An hour later I made us both a drink and we cuddled up on the balcony couch, watching the moon reflecting off the water.

“Why aren’t things awkward between us?” she asked in a whisper.

“I don’t know,” I admitted.

“Maybe since you were already filling my stomach with your cum, the fact that you penetrated me and are dripping out of my pussy didn’t change all that much between us.”

“Maybe.”

“And now I have both,” she said with a grin. “I kind of like it.”

“I’m glad.”

“Look at us, bro. Did you ever think we would get here?”

“Definitely not.”

“I did.”

I turned my head. “Oh?”

“Yep.”

“You thought that we would go on a family trip to Hawaii, I’d start hooking up with your friend, she would get angry with me, and you and I would grow more and more intimate based on a need to relieve the milk from your breasts?”

“Something like that.”

“Uh huh.”

“What? You don’t believe in girl intuition?”

“I don’t believe you are psychic, no.”

“Oh? Are you going to test me?”

“Got a prediction for me?”

“Sure do!”

“I’m waiting.”

“Before this trip ends, you’ll fuck your little sister again.”

“Sounds more like a dare.”

“Oh? Want to make it a bet?”

“What are the terms?”

“If you don’t try to fuck me before we get home, I’ll make sure things get patched up between you and Jo.”

“You don’t plan on helping out either way?”

“I didn’t say that. But I’ll guarantee it.”

“Okay, what do you want?”

“You to fuck me.”

“That’s it?”

“That’s everything.”

“I thought you’d want something more.”

“There isn’t anything more than that,” she said as she kissed me.

-----

That night I woke up with an insistent boner. This one wouldn’t quit, so I pulled one of Brandy’s titties to my face and sucked greedily. She moaned in her sleep, writhing against the sheets as her hand dropped between her legs. After a few minutes, her eyes opened and she smiled at me.

“Well?”

“Well what, dear sister?”

“What do you want to do?” she asked as she eyed my erection.

“I want to fuck your tits.”

“They’re all yours, baby.”

I moved up and slid between them, using her milk as lubrication. Her moans grew before I shushed her.

“You know…” she whispered, “my pussy feels even better, right?”

“How would you know?” I asked, pretending I wasn’t thinking the same thing.

“I’ve been told.”

“I’ll keep that in mind,” I said as I continued thrusting into her cleavage. She looked up at me with her little smirk, biting her lip. “Stop looking so fucking cute.”

“Make me.”

“Alright!” I said as I squeezed her nipple. She moaned as milk shot in the air and I aimed the stream at her face.

“Did it work?” Brandy asked as she licked her lips. Her face glistened in the soft light from the lamp, looking younger and softer than she was, reminding me of my little sister from days past.

“Nope.”

“Maybe if you cum on my face…”

“Maybe!” I said as I sped up the pace.

“Mmm, yeah,” she whispered. “Show your little sis how to behave. Teach me how to obey!”

I grunted as I fucked her smooth cleavage.

“Cum on my face, bro. I want you to cover me!”

“Fuck,” I whispered as sat up, aiming my cock and unloading. My aim was straight, hitting her with each shot as I rained down on her.

She giggled. “Alright, how about now? Am I still cute?”

“Nope. Now you only look devastatingly slutty.”

“Holy shit. How the hell did you have this much left? You already filled up my stomach. And my pussy!”

“It’s what a cumslut like you deserves.”

“Mmm. I like it when you call me that.”

“Seriously?”

“Not all the time. But when I have you dripping in, out, and off me? It’s appropriate.”

“I don’t think anything about this is appropriate,” I said as I rolled onto my back.

“Mmm,” she moaned as she used her finger to slide some of the cum into her mouth.

“Aren’t you going to clean yourself off?”

“And risk looking cute again? No, I want to be a good sister. If I leave this facemask on, it won’t be hard for you to avoid sticking your dick in me again.”

“Wait. You’re really going to go to sleep like that?”

“Why not?”

“You are such a cumslut.”

“Only for you.”

“You don’t have to worry about me, babe. I’m going to go sleep on the couch.”

“What? What’s wrong?”

I smiled to reassure her. “Nothing. But I feel like you and I being locked in her all day is getting suspicious, so I’m going to unlock the side door and allow mom to walk in here, finding us sleeping in our respective places.”

“Smart. Although that probably means I should wash off my face, huh?”

“Your call.”

-----

In the morning no one opened our adjoining door, which was probably a good sign. I knew I smelled like sex so I jumped in the shower. The warm water was both relaxing and a good way to wake up, so my eyes were closed when the bathroom door opened.

“Hey, brother.”

My eyes opened to find my knockout of a sister standing there naked as she showed me her ass when she spun to close the door behind her.

MurielGolden
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MurielGolden

“Did you lock the adjoining door?” I asked.

“Of course.”

“You aren’t going to pee in front of me, are you?”

“Not unless you want me to.”

“I’m good.”

“Good. I’ll just do it in the shower,” she said as she stepped in with me.

“Fuck that!”

She smiled as she pulled me down for a kiss. “How was the couch?”

“Not as comfy as the bed.”

“You’re the martyr.”

“Just trying to keep us both in the will.”

“That’s my brother, always looking out for me.” She turned around to face the water, letting it wash over her face while bending backward to brush her ass against me. I felt myself respond instantly, hardening and poking between her ass cheeks.

“I’m looking at you now.”

“Oh yeah? I thought I could feel your gaze,” she said as she ground her ass against me.

“Hey, you know that thing about not fucking you?”

“Yeah? You start to change your mind?”

“I’m wondering if you changed yours.”

“Not one bit. Why, did you want to fuck me right here?” She placed her hands on the wall and bent further over, assuming the position for me as the water poured onto her tan skin. "I dare you."

"You really like to win, don't you?'

"Why, do I look like a winner in this pose?"

I said nothing as I lined my cock up to her and thrust forward, once again surprised to find her already wet.

“Fuck yesssss!” She hissed. “Oh, god! I needed this!”

She balanced herself well enough to keep active, meeting every thrust as I gripped her hips and pulled our bodies together in hard, deep thrusts.

“I needed you,” she added.

I didn’t last long, but she didn’t either. Her arms weakened but she maintained her balance as I felt her tighten around me. My hands felt her stomach clench as she came, and right before I shot I pulled back to unload on her perfect ass.

“Do you wish that was Jo’s ass?” she asked.

“The thought did not occur to me, no.”

“But you like her ass, don’t you?”

“Very much. Just not as much as yours.”

She turned around to kiss me. “That was…” she smiled.

“Agreed,” I said as I climbed out of the shower.

“You aren’t going to wash your hair?”

“Already did.”

“So you were just waiting for me?”

“I was relaxing my muscles.”

“Uh huh. Hey, why is your cum all sticky? It’s not coming off!”

“It’s the hot water. That’s how it interacts.”

“What! Seriously? Because it never feels like this!”

“Haven’t had a lot of shower sex, huh, sis?”

“It seems like you think of me as a lot sluttier than I really am.”

“Apparently.”

“Why did you pull out, anyway? It seems like a waste…”

“Because you’re my sister. And even if birth control is ninety-nine percent effective, that’s the last thing we need.”

“Always looking out for me,” she said as she wiggled her ass at me.

-----

Once again we met up with our parents for breakfast. Once again I ate little, my stomach full from a full serving of whole milk as Brandy cleaned my plate.

“What are you two planning for the rest of your day?” Mom asked.

“I was thinking we could rent a jeep and go exploring.”

“I’ve been trying to get everyone to do that this entire trip!” Dad complained.

“Yeah, that’s why we want to go,” Brandy said innocently.

“But I have a full eighteen rounds in two hours.”

“Oh, sorry, Daddy.”

“And I have a massage booked,” Mom said.

“Oh, that’s right.” Brandy wasn’t a bad actress, I noticed. “Shoot!”

-----

“You really want to go roaming?” I asked when we were alone.

“Yeah! It was basically your idea.”

“How so?”

“Not looking suspicious. All we were going to do is hang around our room fucking each other all day. Even if they didn’t hear me orgasm, it still seems odd for a brother and sister to do.”

“So we go explore the island?”

“Definitely! I want to go swim under a waterfall.”

"Alright, basic white girl."

"And I want you to fuck me in every position possible in a jeep."

"Deal!"

We strolled to the front desk to rent the vehicle. Even though I wasn't paying I was still angry at the price. After the valet brought it out to us we jumped in and headed for the main road around the island.

“Ever had road head?” my sister asked.

“Yeah.”

“Damn. Was hoping to be your first.”

“Could I be yours?”

“Why, yes, dear brother!”

“There are rules,” I explained. “One little car accident could set off the airbags, snapping your neck. Plus, since you have to take your seatbelt off, that’s double the risk. So we need to wait until we get off a busy road.”

She unclipped her seatbelt. “I trust your driving.”

“The other reason is that if a cop notices us, that’s an instant ticket.”

“Does Hawaii have rules against it?”

“I don’t know-”

“We’ll find out,” she said as she unzipped me and took me in her mouth.

“Dammit!”

-----

My sister’s mouth satiated me for a while, but after a few hours of hiking up hills and swimming in pools, her tits were beginning to overfill her little bikini. The trail we took passed three different pools fed by waterfalls, and on the third one we snuck off behind a rock out of eyesight for most of the other tourists and fucked in the water.

“Hold up,” I said as I stopped.

“Why?”

“We’re totally in view of the trail,” I said as I pointed up to a group of people walking away from us.

“So?”

“So let’s not destroy any childhoods.”

“I guess.”

After drying off we had a quick snack and headed back up the trail.

“Dan!” a voice called out. It took me a moment to recognize her behind the sunglasses.

“Isabel!” I responded. “What are you doing out here?”

“On vacation, of course! What about you?”

“Same!”

“Hi, I’m Isabel,” she introduced herself to Brandy. “I used to work with Dan. Wait, aren’t you his sister?”

“Yeah,” Brandy said nervously.

“I remember you from Dan’s Instagram.”

“Nice to meet you.”

“You too! This is my boyfriend…”

We exchanged pleasantries for a few minutes before continuing on.

“Fuck, that could have been awkward.”

“What?” Brandy asked.

I pointed down at the pool where we had just been. “If she had come down that hill a few minutes later, she would have caught me boning my sister.”

“So what?”

“So? That could have ruined both of our reputations.”

“I disagree.”

“You disagree? As in, if we were outed to all of our friends and family on social media? That wouldn’t destroy our lives?”

“Okay, maybe a little.”

“You’re crazy.”

“You like it. But hey, I hear you, brother. Let’s go park the jeep somewhere secluded so you can pump me full of cum in privacy.”

I took us down an unmarked backroad that ended up on an overlook above a beach and parked. Five minutes later she was bent over the backseat as I plowed into her from behind.

“I’m not cumming inside you,” I told her.

“You want to make a mess all over this nice jeep? That’s your call.”

“That’s an easy fix,” I said as I opened the door, walked around to her side, and pulled her out by her hands.

“What are you doing!” she whined.

I grabbed a towel and spread it over the hood. “Bend over.”

“What if-”

I lined myself up and grabbed her hips, filling her in one thrust. We resumed our exercise as we both took a moment to enjoy the scenic view around us. Five minutes later I picked her up and flipped her over onto her back to use the hood for the perfect height to finish her off.

There was a rock formation to our left that echoed back her cries, growing louder than the waves crashing below.

“So! Fucking! Good!” she yelled as she wrapped her legs around the back of my neck.

I knew her well enough now to predict her orgasm, and I held out long enough for her to reach it. As she tightened around me, I pulled out and sprayed across her naked body.

One shot of sperm landed in her mouth, making her cough and sputter. “Ah! You got me!”

“Bullseye,” I said.

“So what is it? Do you really love covering your sister in cum or are you afraid of us making a little incest baby?”

“Yes.”

“Really?”

“You aren’t?”

“Well… the chance of there being any problems is very low,” she said.

“You mean the chances on each individual aspect of genetics are low. But there are thousands of issues that can happen, and the odds for each of those are increased.”

“Wait. How do you know?”

“I’ve watched Game of Thrones,” I said. “I have a phone. I’m a curious person.”

“Huh.”

“So are you happy you won?” I asked.

“Our bet? Of course!”

“Too bad your friend is going to remain mad at me.”

“Oh, come on now. Obviously I’ll still smooth things out between you.”

“Yeah?”

“Of course. I got what I wanted. Why shouldn’t you get yours?”

“Wait, how much are you going to attempt to fix?”

“You’ll be fucking her the day after we get home.”

“Wait, really? You wouldn’t be jealous or whatever?”

“Did I not mention that we hook up? If you’re making her cum that means less work for me.”

“And visa versa?”

“Absolutely. Plus, you both can make me cum. It’s win win win.”

I sat on the front bumper, turning to face her. “You really don’t think Jolene would mind being in an incestuous threeway?”

“It was basically her idea.”

“What?”

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by ExpandingUniverseGames
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments