Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Another Barrier Broken

"Read the complete series beginning with: Showing Off For Mom, Unconscious Arousal, Hold On To Your Panties, The Line Has Been Crossed and Another Barrier Broken"

130
13 Comments 13
12.0k Views 12.0k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Author's Notes

"Read the rest of this series beginning with "Showing Off For Mom," "Unconscious Arousal," "Hold On To Your Panties," "The Line Has Been Crossed" and “Another Barrier Broken.""

I was taking the breakfast dishes out of the dishwasher when I caught a glimpse of a shadowy, figure standing in the doorway. Fuck! I gasped. My heart rate shot up to max 'fight or flight' speed as my adrenaline kicked in. Thank god, it was only my son.

Panting, “What are you doing home this time of day?”

“I’m here to take you to lunch at the best hotel on the bay.”

I’m not stupid. I knew what he meant, “No, I’m definitely not going with you. I know what you’re up to. I’m not that naïve.” 

I was angry that he thought I was so gullible. I abruptly turned and walked away heading for my bedroom. He followed. Once inside, he wrapped his arms around me from behind. I was really pissed now and would have slapped him silly if I could’ve gotten my hand loose.

I did manage to spin around facing him. I pushed with my hand on his chest trying to extricate myself from his clutches. His eyes glared at me with such intensity for a second that I was afraid. He kissed me pushing his tongue into my mouth.

As it darted from one side to the other, at first, I was confused then all of my fear and anger evaporated and transformed immediately into passion. I can’t explain it because I’d never experienced anything in my life like that before.  My tongue responded in kind, and suddenly, I just wanted his body next to mine.

He laid me on the bed all the while his tongue swirled in my mouth. It felt as if my whole body was on fire. I could feel a heat radiating outward from my pussy to every cell in my body. I now knew what a meteor felt like when it burned up in the atmosphere. No man had ever aroused me like this. How could my son be doing this to me?

He kissed my neck. Fuck, I got chills all the way to my toes. I could feel his cock’s heat as it strained against his khakis and pulsed against my leg. I felt his hand slip under my blouse and bra. I didn’t care; he could have all of me. He unfastened my bra and began tweaking and pulling my nipple. Fuck! More chills as they hardened into little rocks.

My thoughts were in total disarray. I vainly tried to regain control as I moved his hand from beneath my blouse. He suddenly pulled my shorts off, but thankfully, left my panties on. I wasn’t ready for him to view me with that intimacy. I know that’s totally irrational, but I wasn't thinking clearly.

He looked like an Olympic diver as he took a position between my legs and began licking at my panties' gusset. I was so wet. After that first lick, I was lost to this encounter. The feeling was indescribable and one that I wanted to go on forever.

I tried to gather myself, saying, “No, please don’t. Stop,” but my moans betrayed me.

He was undeterred and was in a ‘fervor’ of his own.

I moaned louder as his tongue was burrowing into my still panties-covered slit. There was no use to resist. I couldn’t because I had accepted the fact that he was making me feel better than ever. Better than his father ever did, and I didn’t want it to stop.

My unconsciousness began moaning over my rational objections saying, “Oh my god, that feels so good.”

I never moan for my husband, but this was different – exponentially different.  It seemed my emanations just spurred him to greater heights. I don’t know how long he’d been licking me through my panties. They were totally soaked. I needed to feel his tongue on my flesh. I pulled my panties' gusset to one side to give him free access to me. My fear of him seeing my pussy was gone.

He stared for a second then I watched as his head slip between my legs once again. He was franticly licking, probing, slurping like a starving man at an all-you-can-eat buffet. It excited me to know I was so desirable and delicious in his mind.

StepphanyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
StepphanyTS

It was building like a long, dormant volcano. I could feel the lava rising about to explode in an eruption of Krakatoa orgasmic intensity. Oh fuck! My legs began quivering uncontrollably as my hands grasped at anything to hold on to. It was cumming. My hips began bucking like I was undergoing electroshock therapy. My legs clamped his head in my fleshy vise as I thrust my pussy onto his tongue. I screamed trying to quell my body’s response to his tongue as it convulsed in an orgasm beyond all others. The room went black. I saw stars.

Woo, post-orgasmic, endorphins flooded over me. I think I was glowing. At that instant, there wasn’t anything I wouldn’t have done for him. I’m glad he didn’t ask me to fuck him.

Instead, he stripped and assumed the top 69 position. I was too weak to move. I saw his cock as it dangled over my face. A little of my brain began functioning. I knew what he wanted, but I just couldn’t.

He slid my panties to one side and began licking again. Oh fuck! After just a few licks, I was on my way again, not another one so soon. I panted. His cock was so close. I took him in like a pacifier. I needed something to suck on.

His cock belonged in my mouth. It felt so at home there. I felt him twitch and then some sticky ooze. A minute later, a flood on of cum my tongue. I swallowed most of it just as the second wave hit me.

Once again my legs went uncontrollable; my hands pulled his head firmly against my slit. Oh yeah, that’s it, right there. Motherfucker!! (I never cuss) My back arched as I tried to shove his tongue to my cervix. I convulsed again and went limp. It was wonderful.

He rolled off, and I cocooned my back into his chest. He draped his arm over me. I felt so desirable. I fell asleep.

I was dreaming that someone was sucking my tit and squeezing them then I woke up. It wasn’t a dream. I wanted to hold him close and show my gratitude.  I stroked his hair comforting him. I felt so motherly and loved.

He suckled, squeezed, and licked at my breasts. My nipples responded.

Fuck it! There was no excuse to resist his desires any longer because they were mine, too. I sat up and tore off my blouse and bra followed quickly by my panties, which I threw across the room. He knew I was open for him.

He wasted no time and was between my legs again lapping away at my slit. It felt so indescribably wonderful that I would have let him do it all day. Jesus Christ, another big one was cumming. When he shoved his tongue deep into my pussy that was it. I flooded his mouth like a tsunami. I loved the way he peeked up at me from between my legs with his face coated with my cum.

He stood and with two strokes of his cock fired the biggest load of cum all over my pussy. I could feel it saturating my pussy as it oozed over my lips and between my slit. I was coated in his desire. I was exhausted and passed from the euphoria of everything that had happened.

I awoke before he did, and I looked at him lying there with that beautiful cock draped over his leg. His face was still coated with my cum. It was strange, but I knew then that we were lovers now.

I decided to let him sleep and set the alarm clock. I left a “Post It” note saying, “Enjoy the moment. I set the alarm so you would wake up before your dad and sister get home. We will talk about this later.”

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to start dinner.

He walked in. I smiled and said, “You can enjoy these panties tomorrow. I haven’t showered.”

Just then my daughter entered the door.

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments