Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Epilogue - Jade

"A lone swimmer changes everyone's life..."

50
5 Comments 5
5.1k Views 5.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words

 

It's been a few years since my fantasy of getting into my mom's panties was fulfilled. I'm not talking about wearing them, although that would be fun, too; I'm talking about fucking her. A lot has happened in those intervening years - marriages, kids, divorce, death, just normal life stuff or maybe not, I'll let you decide.

All these stories have taken place in Singapore. In our Asian culture, it's natural to have multi-generation households. Such was the case in our home. The way it works is that when the son gets married, he and his wife stay with his parents. When a daughter gets married, she moves to her husband's household.

Where we last left this great adventure, mom had started fucking her dad when visiting her parents in Indonesia. Mom and I were fucking nearly every night after everyone went to bed. I was in heaven and she was, too.

I didn't know it at the time, but she was in communication with the writer of all these stories. I believe he was instrumental in helping me fulfill my lifelong fantasy. He would tell me things like I bet she really likes French kissing because she had told him that she liked it when I did that to her. Or when he told me to let her keep her panties on while I licked her, she had told him that it was embarrassing to let me see her pussy until she really wanted me to eat it directly.

Once she told him that she had NEVER in her life masturbated, he sent her pictures of all the ways women masturbated. She began trying it and was doing it three or four times daily. Needless to say, that made her constantly horny. That merely helped my crusade to get into her sweet, motherly pussy.

She told him about the first time she sucked my cock, "Unconscious Arousal". That story was about how she sucked me off when I was too drunk to remember. I really do not remember it.

She told him about the first time with her father and I told him my side of that same story. No wonder his stories rang so true with us. She loved visiting her parents because she said his cock fit her pussy perfectly, even better than mine and made her cum and cum.

Back to my adventure, Mom and I were in heaven fucking every night. I had gotten married to my sister's best friend. My sister married my best friend as well. So, we hung out all the time. Some nights I would fuck my wife then go down the hallway and fuck mom, too. I was getting all the pussy one guy could handle, and it was all under my own roof, not to mention my side-action. The women in Singapore are horny all the time. It must be the climate.

Mom was perimenopausal, so her periods were irregular if she had one. I remember one time when I was enjoying lapping at her sweet slit, and I got a slight taste of iron. She had a period the next day, which was her first in months.

So, why am I telling you all this gynecological information? Well, it seems that she wasn't all the way into menopause. I'll let mom take over from here.

****

It was about time for my annual checkup with my OB-GYN. I had been feeling a little weird lately, so I thought it was just more menopause setting in.

My doctor did all the tests she normally does including a urine test. When she entered the examination room with another cup in her hand, it made me wonder why.

"Mrs. Lim, would you mind urinating into this cup? I just want to double check a few parameters."

"Sure, no problem."

I stepped into the hallway restroom, and fortunately, there was still enough tea residuals to complete her request. Once I was back in the exam room, I wondered if the technician had spilled it or run some tests incorrectly.

When Dr. Tan returned with the results, she said, " Well, Mrs. Lim, we have checked these results several times, and I believe congratulations are in order."

"Congratulations for what?"

"Mrs. Lim, you're pregnant!"

"No, that can't be. I'm in menopause."

"No, you were in perimenopause. Now you are pregnant."

Could it be true? Fuck! Well, Eddie and I had been fucking nearly every day for months. I guess it was possible, but I'm too old to be having a baby! Fuck, I'm fifty-four, for God's sake. What am I going to tell Eddie, my husband, my friends?

I knew this would bring the house down around our ears. You see, my husband had a vasectomy years ago, so I couldn't keep this a secret for long before it became evident. Besides, we hardly had sex at all because of my pledge to Eddie to be faithful to him.

ShelandWilliams
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ShelandWilliams

That night instead of our normal fuck session, I told Eddie that he was going to be a father again.

"Yes, I know. Sara and I are planning on having more kids, so little Sophie will have a brother or sister."

"No, what I am saying is that I am pregnant with your baby!"

"Really?"

"Yes…, really!"

"That's... fucking... awesome. It's been my dream to get you pregnant. This is wonderful news. Does dad know yet?"

"No, of course not. You know as soon as I tell him, the shit is going to hit the fan and all hell will break loose."

"Yes, that's true. How far along are you?"

"The doc said about ten weeks."

"Oooh, ten weeks. That was about the time we went to that resort together for a week. We fucked at least four times a day. I guess one of the little swimmers got through. I don't want you to get an abortion."

"No, neither do I. My doc says this will be an extremely high-risk pregnancy with a good chance that I may lose the baby anyway or there may be some abnormalities."

"Alrighty then, we're having a baby."

A few days later, I told my husband. He immediately began screaming, "Who's the father? Who's the fucking father?"

I couldn't tell him it was his own son. I replied, "Not you."

He filed for and received a divorce in short order. It was a relief when he moved out and began shacking-up with some sweet, young thing that he had been fucking on the side.

I don't know what it was that came over me, but I was constantly horny. I was hornier than I had ever been even when Eddie and I were fucking every night. I wanted his cock constantly. 

When he would go to the bathroom, I'd sneak in and suck him off while his wife was tending their baby, or when I was in the kitchen, I'd lift my dress and he'd fuck me while I finished making dinner. I had become a cock-slut, well, his… cock-slut.

As our baby grew, he would take me to my doctor appointments. I'd suck his cock while he drove us there. When it was over, we'd rush back to the house, and I’d ride him until I came two or three times. I was insatiable. I guess it was my hormones being out of whack plus all the drugs I was taking to keep from miscarrying. During my pregnancy, my boobs got larger and Eddie loved that because now he could fuck them, too.

After our divorce was final, I decided to take a short trip and tell my parents. I knew they would be disappointed, but what was more amazing, they were more disappointed that I got a divorce than the fact that I was having another man's baby. I guess that's the way of the older generation.

However, being pregnant, didn't stop my father from fucking me every day I was there. I really needed it because of my constant horniness. Besides, I couldn't get any more pregnant than I currently was.

A few weeks after I returned to Singapore, my sister called to tell me that our dad had died suddenly, a heart attack. At least dad had fond memories of his oldest daughter to comfort him as he slipped the surly bonds of this earth.

With Eddie's little girl, Sophie, first birthday coming up in two months, my water broke and my daughter-grand-daughter, Jade, was born. That was such a strange feeling knowing that I was both the mother and grandmother to this little bundle of humanity.

Eddie and his wife were both helping around the house because I had to have a C-section and couldn't lift anything heavier than a half a gallon of milk. Now with two children below the age of one in the house, diapers and baby things were everywhere.

The thing that didn't change after Jade's arrival was my horniness. It was no contact for eight weeks, but I did love sucking my son's cock those months. He would lick my pussy and make me cum, but I missed his cock inside me sooo much.

Jade is almost one now, and our household has settled in a rhythm of its own. I don't know what the future holds for us - Eddie, Jade and me - but I have never been happier in my life. Letting Eddie into my pussy was the best thing that ever happened to me, and I have a lovely little package to remind me of my good fortune at this late stage of my life.

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments