Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taking It Up A Notch

"Panties sniffing leads to a new revelation..."

124
15 Comments 15
10.4k Views 10.4k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Post Nirvana - oh my god, my Mom had turned into an insatiable siren. She couldn't get enough of my cock even when Dad was around.

We had finished dinner. Dad went into the living room to watch the news, and like he does, he dozed a bit. Mom winked at me then motioned for me to follow her into the kitchen.

Her hand fondled my cock then she dropped to her knees and began sucking me with Dad less than thirty feet away. It was so fucking hot that I lasted only a couple minutes before unloading a huge load of spunk in Mom's mouth. Looking up at me, she let a little dribble out of the corner of her lips then using her finger slurped it up and swallowed. Fuck! Seeing that just made me want her more.

After my sister and Dad went to bed, we'd fuck nearly every night. I never imagined how sexual Mom would become. This was beyond my wildest dreams.

We have gotten even closer than before. She wanted to know how I got into sniffing her panties.

"Do you really want to know?"

"Yes, it's just a mystery to me how that all started."

"We were visiting grandma and gramps. I'd come down with a stomach bug or something. Everyone else left the house to go shopping and gramps stayed behind to make sure I was okay. I had to go to the bathroom. Since I was still in my PJs, I was barefoot. When I got to the bathroom door, I saw gramps sniffing all the panties in the hamper."

"Oh my."

"He had his cock out and was jacking off while he inhaled your aroma then he sniffed my sister's panties before he shot a big load into them."

"So you're saying that my father set you off on this path?"

"Yes, whenever we go to visit, I've seen him collect all the ladies' panties from the hamper to sniff and jack off with."

"This is a bit disturbing. I had no idea that my Dad was a pervert."

"Mom, all men are perverts. You need to remember that. He loves it when the whole family shows up for Christmas so many panties - yours, your sisters', wives', and the granddaughters'. It must be panties heaven for him."

"How do you know this?"

"Because when I go to check the hamper, they are always gone."

The next week, Mom got a call that gramma had sprained her arm and needed some help around the house. Since my Mom is the oldest sister, she was first in line. She made plans to go for a week while I found a way to call on a client in the area so I could stay at the grandparents' home, too. I'd use my per diem to take everyone out for dinner while we were there.

In the back of my mind, I had formulated a plan. On the second day, Mom, her two sisters and grandma went to town to catch up at lunch and buy groceries. With all these women in the house, I knew gramps would head straight for the hamper. After the ladies had left, I told him that I was going for a walk in town.

It was a pretty day. I would have enjoyed strolling around town, but I had a plan to execute. After about twenty minutes, I sneaked back to the house and quietly entered. Sure enough, gramps was sitting on Mom's bed, sniffing her dirty panties and jerking off. 'Initiate phase one' - I just barged in.

LauraSaenz1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LauraSaenz1

"What the fuck, gramps??"

He nearly had a heart attack. I hadn't thought of that possibility.

"What are you doing?"

"Ugh... well... I love women and everything about them, especially their used panties. I know you think I'm some kind of pervert, but there's no harm to anyone. I love your mom's fragrance best. She's always been my favorite. Please, please don't tell her. It'll devastate her."

"Well, gramps, I won't tell her because I've done the same thing myself."

I reached in my pocket and pulled out a pair of gramma's panties and began sniffing them. Pulling out my cock, I began to jack off, too.

"No shit, boy, what a relief. You're my partner in crime."

Gramps returned to sniffing Mom's panties and jerking off as well. We both groaned and shot big loads into those panties.

"So, gramps, do you want more with Mom or just her panties?"

A sudden flush of redness coated his face.

"It's okay. This may shock you, but I've been fucking Mom."

"What?! You've fucking my daughter, your Mom?"

"Yes, it's something I've wanted for a long time and just recently I've broken through the barrier that was holding her back."

"Tell me all about it. I want to know every detail."

I relayed each step toward Nirvana. Gramps was intrigued and got another hard on during my explanation.

"Do you want to fuck her?"

"She's always been my favorite."

"Well, do you?"

"Yes, I'd love to fuck her."

"Okay, I'll set it up for tonight."

Gramps was elated as I spelled out the plan for later that night.

I waited until gramma had gone to bed, I closed our bedroom door (leaving it unlocked) and began fucking Mom. Gramps opened the door.

"What are you two doing? I can't believe what I'm seeing."

Mom was shocked and stunned, at first.

"You know this isn't right. You should be a shamed of yourselves, but if you let your son fuck you, you shouldn't have a problem letting your father fuck you, too."

"No, Dad, this can't happen."

"What do you mean, it can't happen?" Gramps pulled out his cock.

Mom stared at it while he approached her. His cock was hard and a little bigger and thicker than mine. For an old man, he had a nice cock. He grabbed her hair and rubbed his cock over her lips. Mom opened her mouth and took him. She sucked him off and kept sucking until he was hard again. They fucked. Gramps watched as I fucked her next.

She came for him every time. He fucked her even more than I did during that week every night and several times during the day. I had no idea that gramps would have such stamina. It was something to behold. I bet Mom was sore when we finally got home.

Published 
Written by JimmieCrack
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments