Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Fun 1

"My sister wants sex advice"

132
17 Comments 17
8.3k Views 8.3k
513 words 513 words

Author's Notes

"Please like follow and comment down ideas for the series."

It was Saturday, the twenty-fifth of November when my younger sister came for help. Her name was Erin, and as far as things go, she was hot. Small breasts, slim physique, and subject to (admittedly) more than one of my masturbation fantasies. She had that face which made you want to just touch it; and her deep blue eyes. Sexy as fuck. Anyway, let's begin.

"James," my sister shouted from her room.

"What?" I grumbled, pausing my game.

"My boyfriend is coming over tonight, so I don't want you disturbing us. Ok?"

I laughed inwardly. We both knew what they would be doing.

"James, I said is that clear?"

I sighed loudly, turned off my game, and walked into her room. As always she was on top of her bed, on her phone, chewing gum and god knows what else. Probably masturbating to those bisexual videos she watches.

"Your boyfriend's a dweeb." I laughed

"He's ... nice." Erin replied, leaning forward. My eyes travelled down from her face to her breasts, covered by the top of a red bra, and a dress.

"Hmm," I stupidly said.

"Anyway, just don't disturb us, we'll be doing homework."

I snorted at this.

"We both know that's a lie."

"What do you mean?" she said.

"Even mum knows that you two are not doing homework."

Erin sighed. "Just get out."

My eyes searched the room, and for some reason fell on her open panties draw. There were boxes for everything; smart modest black knickers, all the way to sparkly red thongs. Suddenly, I was horny as fuck. I made my escape to the laundry basket and reached in. A fresh set of Erin's used panties from yesterday. The perfect thing to help me with my release. I raced back to my room and fell onto the bed. Yanking my shorts and boxers down, I inhaled her scent, my nose buried in the wet part stained with what was most likely her cum. I stroked my member up and down several times, relishing the feeling. All of a sudden I heard my sister.

steicy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
steicy

"James, what the fuck are you doing?"

I opened my eyes to see Erin staring in through the door, a small playful smile on her lips.

"You know, you are right James. Me and my boyfriend aren't going to do homework tonight. We're gonna fuck.

My dick twitched.

"There's a problem though," she said. Im verrrry inexperienced. Maybe you can help?"

She knelt down and I gulped.

"You see James, I don't know how to please a man."

With this, her warm soft delicate hand wrapped itself around my member.

"Maybe you can help?"

That was the last thing I heard her say before I exploded all over her hand.

Smiling, she bought her fingers up to her mouth and sucked them lustfully.

"We have five hours, James," she said, whilst unbuttoning her dress.

I smiled.

This was going to be fun.

To be continued...

Please comment on any ideas for the story/series as well as liking and following so it can grow attention. Thanks.

Published 
Written by SilentQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments