Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Fun 2: Blow Blow Blow

"I teach my sister the perfect blowjob tecnique"

86
6 Comments 6
5.0k Views 5.0k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks for all the support on my first story. I made this one a bit longer, and more descriptive. AS ALWAYS, DM OR COMMENT A STORY THAT YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO WRITE FOR FREE. <p> [ADVERT] </p>JUST TELL ME THE OUTLINE, NAMES AND ANYTHING ELSE. Thanks!"

There I was, lying on my bed, with my sister licking a few stray droplets of my cum from her hand. I can't describe how excited I was. A scene in my fantasies finally plays out in front of me. All the new doors that had opened up for me and my sex life. My hand was not the only thing I could use when I was horny. Now I could knock on my sexy sister's door, walk in, and have my flesh and blood jerk me off, whilst smiling that seductive smile at me.

Anyway, my thoughts were interrupted as my sister undid the last button on her shirt. My dick was waking up again, and at the sight of her red bra and smooth-toned skin, I was ready for several more rounds. Her breasts were slightly visible and her nipples poked out the fabric. Removing her shirt, she also exposed the top part of her panties. The waistband peeked out of her skirt, red and lacy. I preferred her in black, but, at that moment, I didn't care at all.

"I've been wanting this for a long time," Erin spoke up, her fingers resting lightly above her nipple.

I groaned, my dick harder than a dumbbell.

"I masturbated to your photo all the time," she laughed. "Every opportunity to see you naked, I took."

With that, my sister kissed me on my lips. Her strawberry lip gloss tasted heavenly, as her tongue found mine. Her covered boobs mashed into my stomach, and I felt the warmth radiating from them. Her hand slowly moved down towards my member again. It twitched violently as her slender hand gripped it in her warm embrace. Thankfully this time, I didn't cum.

"I'm so horny, James," she moaned, breaking off from the kiss.

I watched in amazement as her hand released my dick and slipped into her skirt. She started slowly moving her fingers up and down, my imagination filling in the rest.

"I can feel my pubic hair brush my fingertips," she smiled. "I can feel how wet my pussy is. I can open my vagina and put one finger in."

Her breathing suddenly sped up.

"I can draw that finger in and out. I can feel my cum mix in with yours. I can feel a wave of pressure building. I ... I "

She moaned loudly, and her hips drove forward. A thin trickle of liquid slowly ran down her leg. Erin panted heavily, obviously still cumming onto her fingers. She drew her soaking fingers out of her skirt and held them out for me. Shaking, I opened my mouth and closed my lips on her fingers. My first taste of my sister. Sweet, but not overly empowering. In one word, perfect.

Suddenly, my sister dropped her head. The tendrils of her soft hair brushed my dick, and I gulped. I knew from porn exactly what was going to happen.

"Tell me what to do, James," she asked.

"Umm... lick it," I said uncertainly.

My sister obeyed within a second. Her warm, wet tongue slowly dragged its way up the length of my throbbing member. Her saliva dripped from the tip as she kissed the top. I moaned deeply.

KeiMillerTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeiMillerTS

"Put it in your mouth," I said, shuddering from the pleasure.

I watched as my sister's lips slowly dropped onto my shaft. The first few millimetres was ecstasy, and the next few even better. She went down around two centimetres before tantalizingly lifting her head up, her eyes never leaving mine.

"That was amazing," I groaned.

As a reply, she repeated the same motion again. This time she was taking in half my length, and leaving her head there. Slowly, I reached out to caress her hair.

One of my hands slipped underneath her panties slowly. I felt her wiry, pubic hair on my fingertips. As I moved down, the tightness of her panties pushed my fingers into her vagina. Her warm tunnel gripped my finger, and my sister moaned, sending shudders up my cock. Her pussy felt warm, and I could only imagine what my dick would feel like.

With my penis still in my sister's mouth, I withdrew my own finger, which was glistening with my sister's fresh juices. She then lifted her mouth off and sucked my finger clear of her own product. Her hot breath encouraged me to kiss her lips, and, so I did. The fruity taste of her lipstick mingled with my lips, and I stuck my tongue down her throat. We fell back onto the bed and continued making out. My dick was pressing into my sister's soaking panties, and I was on the verge of exploding.

All of a sudden, I was thrust back onto the bed, and my sister started licking my balls. I moaned as she moved upwards and licked my cock. Over and over again she teased me, treating my member like the world's tastiest lollipop. Three minutes later, that member was a slobbery mess of saliva, lipstick, and a few hairs from her head.

Once again, she lowered her whole mouth onto my rigid penis, not stopping until it reached the back of her throat. My sister choked, and a huge salivary mess dripped into my pubic hair. She repeated that motion again, and I could feel my balls tightening.

She rapidly started bobbing her head up and down, my dick screaming in ecstasy. This is the picture I had dreamed of forever. My sister's flustered and red face, on my penis, moving up and down. I couldn't hold it any longer. I came fast and hard. Thick, long streams which she gobbled down.

"That was fun," she said, a playful expression on her face.

All I could do was nod. I knew what was going to happen now. The thing that my whole life I had dreamed of. The cherry on top of the cake. I was going to see my sister's pussy. And I was going to use that pussy, to bring my sister to the best, fucking orgasm she has ever had.

Published 
Written by SilentQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments