Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Family Fun 3: Losing Virginity

"She's licked. she's sucked. Now she will be fucked"

88
5 Comments 5
4.6k Views 4.6k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"Look out for my next story."

My sister gazed up at me, some of my cum still on her lips. She was standing naked, except for her black panties covering up her delicious pussy. The front of her panties were completely soaked, and almost dripping onto the floor. I had felt what was underneath those knickers, and soon I felt my dick would.

"Did you enjoy that, little bro?" my sister asked.

I nodded, still breathing harder than I ever had.

"Don't you think you should help me?" giggled Erin, rubbing her soft fingers over her covered slit. Tantalizingly, my sister gripped the waistband, and slowly shimmied out of her lingerie. In my view, it was the best thing I had seen.

As suspected, her heavenly juices were leaking out of her pussy. Her folds looked delicious and her precious clit, swollen to the size of a marble, peeked out of its hood. Her pubic hair was bushy, and the same colour as her chocolate brown hair.

"Like what you see," Erin murmured seductively, her soaked fingers playing with her tits.

"Oh yeah," I whispered.

"How about you give it a taste?"

I swallowed involuntarily.

My sister guided my head towards her honey pot. My nose brushed her pubes, and I breathed in her overpowering smell of arousal. My sister's vagina was amazing.

I tentatively stuck my tongue out and tasted a small bead of her cum, that was dripping off her pulsing lips.

It tasted sweet, and I needed no introduction to start lapping it up. I did not know whether I was doing a good job or not, before my sister moaned and spasmed, her legs clenching my head. Her liquid gushed out her pussy, and I swallowed the results of my sister's orgasm.

"You didn't last long," I told my sister.

"With my brother between my legs!" laughed my sister. "Of course not."

I climbed into her and started kissing her passionately. She licked her own juices off my lips, and wrestled her own tongue over mine.

Suddenly, my sister sat up, and started putting her knickers and bra back on.

"Mom's home," she whispered.

I crept out of her room and back into mine, a raging boner hidden only by my pants. I lay on the bed, thinking about the events that had occurred. It wasn't really incest, was it? We never actually fucked. Before I could jerk off my dick, I heard a voice.

"James, Erin, dinner is ready."

I sighed and left my room, catching Erin in the eye as a process. She looked down at my shorts, smiled at the tent in them, and bounded down the stairs; her sexy ass swinging as she did so.

When I sat down, I noticed Erin sitting next to me, instead of her usual place at the head of the table. My mother took no notice and served up sausages and mash. Ironic for what had happened mere minutes ago.

I started eating ravenously as my mother droned on about her day at work. My eyes started to drift towards my sister's breasts, hidden by her top. My sister smiled and wrapped her lips around the sausage on her fork. Slowly and sensually, she slid her lips up and down maintaining eye contact for about five seconds. My mother pushed her chair back loudly.

molly_hill22
Online Now!
Lush Cams
molly_hill22

"I'm going to the toilet," announced my mother.

"Can I have more sausages?" my sister smiled.

"Go for it."

The second the bathroom door closed, my sister thrust her hands onto my lap and squeezed softly. A small moan escaped my lips.

She quickly began pulling the zipper down and before I knew it my dick sprang out.

"What are you doing?" I whispered.

"She'll be in there for ages," my sister replied, her hot breath tickling my penis.

She leaned down and grabbed my cock with her mouth. Already I felt close to cumming. As my sister bobbed, I shoved my hand up her top tracing the edges of her lacy bra.

My dick felt like it was in a washing machine. That was the best way to describe the feeling of a blowjob. A hot and steamy washing machine swirling round and round. My legs clamped around her head as I came. My cum dribbled down the edges of my lips and onto the floor.

My sister dropped to her knees and started licking the cum from the wooden tiles. The sexiest sight I had seen. I put my member back away and, just when my mother came out, zipped up her jeans. I gulped slightly when I saw a faint hint of my mother's panties. What was to become of me and my fantasies? I looked up and saw my mother's face flushed red. It was almost as if she'd been masturbating.

"May we be excused?" asked my sister who was back in her chair.

"Of course," said my mother.

As my sister bounded up the stairs, my mum looked into my eyes.

"Suck my finger," she said.

"W…what," I stuttered.

"You heard me."

Tentatively I reached out and licked her finger. I detected a taste that I recognised from my sister. It was her cum.

"I saw what you did with Erin."

I gulped.

"…And I loved it so much I had to watch and masturbate. I came in no time."

I gasped out loud. Had I misheard?

"Would you like to watch me masturbate now?" asked my mother.

I nodded taking a seat.

My mum pulled her trousers down revealing her set of lacy panties. There was an evident damp patch at the front.

My mother hoisted up her shirt with one hand, and pulled down her knickers with the other hand. Her vagina was beautiful. She slowly rubbed up and down, licking her lips sexily. I noticed my mother focused on her clitoris a lot and I made a mental note. She began breathing rapidly before cumming all over her hands. She smiled down at me.

"Now let's take your sister's pussy."

I chuckled.

The fucking will have to wait for the next chapter.

Published 
Written by SilentQuill
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments