Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holly And Jess Tease Jess's Brother While Sunbathing At The Start Of A Memorable Weekend

"Holly and Jess are home alone with Jess's brother for a weekend and are intent on having fun."

131
10 Comments 10
7.9k Views 7.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Author's Notes

"This is about two fictional girls, Holly and Jess. This story could be taken to follow part 2 of the "Park Fun" series as it is an alternative way forward by making different choices. I have tried to tell this series in shorter chapters, with more action and less story than the alternate "Park Fun" series. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I shall continue to write both series. I have this "Sleepover" series already completed, just editing it to publish. if you enjoy this, you might also enjoy my "The Baby Sitter" story."

Jess’s parents had planned their long weekend break a while ago. They had agreed to let Jess stay at home as long as she promised no boys and no parties. Mr and Mrs Jenkins next door had also agreed to discretely keep an eye on her as well. Jess’s parents have allowed her best friend Holly to sleep over to keep her company. They have been having sleepovers at each other’s houses for the last few years. They always share a bed as both girls have a double and never complain. Jess’s twin brother Mitch was supposed to be away at camp but it was cancelled at the last minute so he will be at home too. Mitch has been told to leave his sister alone, to be good, and to do as she says. Jess has been left in charge.

“You are much more mature and trustworthy than Mitch, but don’t tell him I said that. Please just keep an eye on him and try not to burn the house down.” Mum kissed Jess and walked to the car.

Jess waved her parents off and went back inside with Holly.

"Listen, Mitch, you don't give us trouble, and we won’t bother you," Jess warned her brother.

Mitch was around the same height as Jess but knew when he was outnumbered to say nothing.

Holly and Jess went upstairs to Jess’s room and changed into bikinis. Holly had brought a very small bikini expecting them to be alone this weekend, her parents would definitely not approve of it. It had string tie sides and string tie halter neck, it barely covered her full C-cup tits. Holly’s boobs needed no support at all, which was lucky and the bikini was probably at least one size too small for her. Jess with a much smaller frame got out an old favourite, she noticed hers had about the same amount of material as Holly’s.

"Wow. You look so sexy in that."

"That’s the idea," Holly replied.

Wrapped in towels the girls went down to the secluded end of the garden. They each laid out a towel on a lounger and spread sunscreen over their legs, arms and bodies. They both laid back feeling the afternoon sun warm them. Holly’s figure stretched the top and bottom of her bikini. Her boobs had grown fast, already a nice full cup firm and rounded. Her hips, thighs, and bum were shapely with nice curves. She had tied her long hair in a ponytail.

Jess was much more petite than her best friend, with almost no hips or bum yet. Her little boobs were somewhere between an A and B cup and often topless under baggy clothes, her long hair was also tied in a ponytail. The girls regularly adjusted straps to avoid tan lines on their shoulders. They opened their legs to sun their thighs and spent the next hour or so relaxing.

"I feel we ought to take advantage of being alone all weekend," Holly said. "I know we can't have boys here, but we can go out and have some fun. We have no curfew and no one waiting up for us. I am feeling so randy lately, can we go to the park tonight?"

"Sorry Holly, we have Mitch, let’s ask him if he wants to go and stay with one of his friends."

"I hope someone will have him, I NEED to play with a nice cock," Holly emphasized the word.

Jess laughed and replied, "I'm as horny as you, all week I've been fantasizing about the park, and so looking forward to a sleepover with no one else home so we can properly enjoy each other too."

"Jess - can my friend Billy come round?" the girls heard Mitch shout. "Jess, Jess can you hear me?"

"Let’s have some fun with Mitch," Holly said. It sounded like a dare.

"Come down here, can you help a minute," Holly called out.

Mitch appeared after running down the garden. He would not run for his sister but he did for Holly, he fancied her and lots of boys did at school.

"What do you want, can Billy come round?" he asked them both again.

"Mitch, could you please rub suntan on my back, I can't reach, please, be a dear," Holly said in her best girly helpless little voice.

She handed him the bottle and turned onto her front, her face turned to look at Jess with a sly wink. Billy took up the bottle, squeezed a puddle of lotion onto the middle of her back, and started.

"Hang on, I don't want lotion over my costume. Could you untie the bow at the back and the one on my neck first?"

Billy stopped rubbing, and with his fingers trembling slightly pulled the free ends of the two bows and undid the bikini. Mitch could feel his baggy board shorts getting tighter. He was glad Holly couldn't see him, and he kept his back turned to his sister. Mitch spread the lotion over all of Holly’s back and shoulders.

"Ohh that feels so nice, make sure my sides are covered, and can you do my arms, you do it so well."

Holly winked at Jess again, who was staring and hardly believed what she was watching. Mitch knew he was in trouble. He squirted a little more lotion into his hands and moved to spread it up and down the backs of Holly’s arms.

"Don't forget my sides."

Mitch bent down, his cock was now fully hard and painfully held down by his shorts fully tented out at the front. His cock had nearly doubled in size over the last year as his body had developed, but it had a mind of its own too. He put his hands on Holly’s back and spread the cream further down her back and sides. He could see the sides of her boobs, and in one brave pass ran a timid hand down over each one. Jeez, my mates will never believe this he thought to himself.

Staying bent low with his back to his sister he freed up one hand and managed to adjust his cock. It was now pointed up in his shorts, more comfortable but more obvious.

"Please be a dear and do my legs too, you have such a gentle touch."

Holly grinned and smiled at Jess. Jess took up her phone and turned her back on Holly. She pretended to look at the screen while she pointed the phone over her shoulder and recorded her brother massaging sun cream into her best friend. Mitch kept his back towards Jess and was trying to think how to get his cock to behave. He spread more lotion on his hands and started on Holly’s, calves. He moved up past her knees and tried so hard to not stare at her bum half covered in straining material. Holly spread her legs, making sure her thighs parted.

JassBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JassBloom

"Do them all around if you can."

Mitch leaned forward while his hands rubbed on the rear of her thighs. He switched to concentrate on one leg at a time and was openly staring at the crotch of Holly’s bikini which was only eighteen inches from his face. Mitch saw Jess had his back to him and he straightened up for a moment, put a hand down his shorts and tried to adjust his hard cock. He tried to trap it in his pants, anything, but to no avail. He turned and bent back over Holly and moved one hand on each side of her leg. He slid them up and down and kept his fingers a respectful few inches away from her most private parts.

"Do my whole leg, all the way. I don't want to get burnt."

Mitch moved his hands up again and this time his fingers were almost touching the fabric he was staring so intently at.

"Perfect, you're a natural at this, Mmmm," Holly jiggled her thighs and bum just a little.

Mitch started on the other leg, worked his way up, and reached the other thigh. He was worried his cock might just go off on its own. His heart was banging in his chest and his hands were trembling. He slid his hands up and down again and he felt his fingers just brush against the crotch of the bikini. He could swear Holly had a damp patch that was not there earlier. Maybe it’s lotion he thought.

"You’re all done," Mitch almost croaked, his mouth was so dry.

Jess put down her phone and feigned disinterest.

Holly bent her head up and looked at Mitch. He couldn't hide the bulge in his shorts.

"Be a love and bring us a glass of water while I tell your sister to stop being mean and let Billy come round." She arched her back to lift her head and smiled as she watched him shuffle back and away to the house.

"What the hell are you doing? He's my brother and you are such a tease, even I started getting turned on watching. I've filmed some of that for you."

Holly laid back down - grinning widely.

"I hoped you would. I could feel his hands shaking, and when he brushed my pussy with his fingers they were really shaking. It looks like he has quite a cock in those shorts. Please say we can tease him today, or let his friend come around and at least they will stay out of our way."

Back in the kitchen, Mitch pulled down the front of his shorts and released his cock which sprang up eagerly. His hands were still greasy with the sun tan lotion and he took a firm hold and began to pump fast. Visions of Holly’s boobs, bum, and the last ten minutes were swimming in his head. The phone in the kitchen started to ring, Mitch shuffled over and answered.

"Hi, hello."

"Hi sweetie," Came his mother’s voice, he could feel his cock subside. "We forgot to say, we left some money on the microwave, tell your sister it’s for Pizza tonight."

"Oh, er – thanks," Said Mitch very distracted.

"Is everything OK, you and Jess have not been arguing have you?"

"Oh no, I just ran in to get a drink for her and Holly."

"OK sweetie, don't pester the girls will you, bye."

The phone hung up and Mitch looked down, his cock was almost back to normal. He pulled his shorts back up and washed his hands. He filled two glasses with water and made his way back down the garden.

In the garden, Holly was watching the video of herself and Mitch. She realised he'd been hiding a sizeable hard cock in his shorts and made up her mind that she wanted to feel it, and soon.

Mitch arrived with the drinks, quickly put them down and asked again. "Can Billy come around, we won't be any trouble. Mum rang and said there’s money on the microwave for pizza tonight." Mitch folded his arms and waited for an answer.

"OK," said Jess, "But you two had better do what we ask and behave. Are you going round his house to ask him?"

"Yes, I'll go now, see you later." He was already running back up the garden.

Mitch ran all the way to Billy’s house and knocked on the back door.

"Hi, can Billy come round my house? My sister is there, it’s OK."

"Mitch is here, do you want to go round to his?" Billy’s dad called indoors.

Billy arrived and Mitch led him outside.

"You've got to come to mine. Holly is sunbathing in the garden and she let me put sunscreen on her. I touched her boob - honest, come and see."

"Bullshit, no way."

"Honest," Mitch pleaded, "Come and see for yourself."

"Dad, I'm going to Mitch's house."

While they ran back Mitch told Billy everything he could remember about Holly. All about her bikini and undoing it, about touching her side boob and thighs. His cock was well on the way to erect by the time they got home. Billy pointed it out, much to Mitch's embarrassment.

"Why don't you just wank? I do it all the time."

In the garden, Holly questioned Jess, "Who is Billy?"

"He’s a new friend from school, you’ve seen him here. He's taller than Mitch and he lives with his dad."

"Oh, yes now I know, he seemed OK, very quiet though." Holly paused then added, "I'll get him to do your sunscreen if you like."

"Not on your life," Jess retorted, though she wasn’t sure she meant it.

Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments