Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Holly Leaves Her Underwear For The Boys To Find, Then Loses Her Virginity With Both Of Them

"This is part three, Holly takes the lead teasing, leaves her underwear lying around, then beds both boys."

116
10 Comments 10
7.5k Views 7.5k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is about two fictional girls, Holly and Jess from the "Park Fun" series. I will tell this series in shorter chapters, with more action and less story than the alternate "Park Fun" series. In this part, Holly really takes the lead. <p> [ADVERT] </p>She leaves her bra and panties for the boys to find. She Gets spied on while in the bathroom and pees in front of them. She ends up in bed losing her virginity to Mitch and Billy"

 The girls waited a couple of minutes before making their way as noisily as they could into the kitchen. Chattering about nothing in general, just making sure the boys knew they were indoors.

"Hey, you two, what pizza do you want? What drink?" Jess called out but got no reply.

"I'll go up and ask," Holly said.

She made her way upstairs. The bathroom door was closed so Holly called through the door.

"Jess wants to know what pizza and drink you boys want, and hey, don't be long we want to shower too."

She heard Mitch say they would be two minutes and that they would come down and choose. Holly went into Jess’s bedroom and took off her bikini. She picked up her bra and then put it down again with a smile and pulled on a giant tee shirt with a pair of soft shorts before she went downstairs. Soon the boys appeared with wet hair, they had both showered but both were in the same clothes as earlier.

Holly's boobs were loose under her tee shirt, bouncing when she moved. Holly's boobs were impressive with a nice full cup and no sag at all. They would easily have passed the pencil test. Jess had also noticed her friend’s tits. The boys were trying hard not to stare but were suddenly interested in helping in the kitchen. They were making a show of looking at Pizza menus and generally hung around the girls.

"You're putting on quite a show, you're a bloody prick tease," Jess whispered.

"I know," Holly giggled back.

"Let’s order - I'll call, and ask for delivery in an hour. That gives Holly and me time to shower and clean up. You two make yourselves useful, get the table laid with knives and forks, and some water glasses too."

Jess called and placed the pizza order and left the boys to sort the table. The girls went upstairs, grabbed clothes and fresh towels, and locked the bathroom door. The girls showered together and dared each other as they soaped and shaved each other’s sparse growth of pubes. They resisted the urge to start kissing and fingering each other’s pussies. Both girls were secretly hoping to get some other fun later on, maybe still make it to the park even if they can’t get rid of Mitch.

The girls dried and dressed with Holly wearing a bra under the same tee shirt and shorts. Jess was in a soft sweatshirt and long soft track pants. She was braless as her much smaller boobs did not need any support or control. The girls went downstairs and into the lounge, put the TV on, and waited for the pizza delivery. The boys wandered into the lounge and were sad to see that Holly’s Boobs were now in a bra and no longer bouncing free.

Jess asked, "Billy, did your Dad say it’s OK to eat with us?"

"Yeah, Mitch let me call him, he said I can sleep over too. He's got friends around so I'm just in the way if I go home."

Shit, both girls thought, now we are stuck in all evening.

After a short wait, the pizzas arrived. They ate almost in silence, quickly demolishing the food downing drinks, and sitting back satisfied. The girls cleared plates and washed up. The boys grabbed the best sofa seats and started flicking through looking for a film. The girls reappeared and took up an end seat each as bookends to the boys. After a short discussion, they mostly agreed on a film and settled down to watch.

The first hour passed with hardly a word spoken until Billy left for the bathroom. Holly grabbed her chance and swapped seats. Mitch moved further away which left enough space for Jess to slide in beside Holly, which pushed Holly back against Mitch. He glared at his sister, but they settled before Billy returned. Billy took up the seat that Holly had vacated and the film played out and ended.

The following film started and Holly, Jess, and Mitch started to become unsettled. All three needed to use the bathroom but no one wanted to give up their place. Holly was the first to give in and she jogged upstairs. While Holly sat on the loo she removed her bra from under her tee shirt. When she left the bathroom she hung her bra on Jess's bedroom door knob and bounced back downstairs.

No one paid her any attention as she returned. She walked around and took up what had been Jess’s end seat. Mitch was next to give in and was gone for a longer time than seemed normal. Jess got up, bounded upstairs, and found that the loo door was closed.

"Hurry up," She called, “We all want to go.”

Downstairs, Holly moved back onto the main sofa. Billy had noticed that she was now braless and was drawn back onto the sofa. He was sitting as far away as possible but sharing the seat. Mitch returned and took up an end seat, and was glancing at Holly every minute or so. Jess returned soon after and plopped down in the middle of the sofa, squeezed between Holly and Billy.

"You left your bra in the bathroom," she whispered, "That’s why Mitch took so long."

"I left it on your bedroom doorknob," Holly whispered back.

The second film finished, with the time already gone past midnight.

"Time for bed," Jess turned to Mitch.

"Ohh, noo, come on, what else is on, Mum and Dad are away, let’s watch another."

Mitch grabbed the remote and went to flick through the channels. He mistakenly went up rather than down and suddenly the listings were all adult. There were pages of programs, films, and a few trial views. Mitch and Jess stopped squabbling. Mitch handed the remote across to Holly who promptly selected a trial view. The screen was filled with a near-naked woman talking on a phone and looking into the camera. Jess tried to grab the remote from Holly while the two boys were staring at the screen.

Holly went back up to the bathroom and took the remote with her. She did not need to pee, she was just feeling very naughty. She slipped off her shorts and rubbed her panties into her already moist pussy. She then removed them and hung them on the radiator. She pulled her shorts back on and went downstairs. Holly turned off the TV to a round of complaints from the boys.

"Let’s turn in, I'm tired," Holly announced.

"Is Billy sleeping in with you, or do we need to make up the sofa?" Jess asked Mitch.

"In with me," he answered quickly.

"Well get upstairs and go then, while we lock up - and no messing about.”

Jess waited until the boys were out of earshot. "So Mitch must have taken your bra into the bathroom, the horny little fucker."

"I know, so he's in for a treat when he gets upstairs."

Holly pulled open the front of her shorts to show Jess her bare pussy.

"What have you done?"

"Oh, I just rubbed my panties into my pussy to dry it and left them in the bathroom. Let’s see if he moves them too."

The girls cleared away, locked up, and followed the boys upstairs once they finally heard them come out of the bathroom. The girls saw Mitch's bedroom door pushed mostly closed with the bedroom light on. They heard the boys whispering excitedly. They went into the bathroom and found Holly's panties were gone. They brushed their teeth and prepared for bed with their minds racing. In Jess’s bedroom, the girls stripped down to long tee shirts and climbed into bed together. Jess reached across to feel Holly’s pussy was already soaking.

"What’s got you so horny?"

"Thinking about the boys and what my underwear is doing to them, you should do it tomorrow."

Lying side by side the boys were taking turns to hold Holly's panties in their shaking hands. Billy was the first to sniff them and then he held them over Mitch’s face. Both found the aroma was turning them on beyond belief. They pulled off their underwear and took turns putting them on and parading on the bed. Their hard cocks pushed up out of the top. Mitch pulled the front of the material out to cover his cock and climbed back into bed. He felt Billy's hand reach down and touch him through the material.

"What are you doing?" he jumped slightly.

"I like the feel of them," Billy replied.

Mitch felt Billy take hold of his cock and it felt so good that he didn't care. He felt Billy start to wank him as Billy rolled over and pressed his own cock against the soft material. Billy reached down and guided his cock in through the leg hole, it was touching Mitch’s cock in the panties. Mitch closed his eyes and felt his heart pounding as he gave himself to the pleasures of feeling Billy wanking both of them. Suddenly Mitch felt his cock warm and wet and felt Billy stop wanking. Knowing that Billy had cum pushed Mitch over the edge and he came shuddering with pleasure. He pulled Billy's hand away and laid still for a while.

"You had better put the panties back," Billy whispered.

"Oh shit," Mitch snapped to reality, "We should hide them.”

“No she will know they are gone, you have to put them back, take them off and do it now," Billy urged.

Mitch slipped out of bed and ran through to the bathroom. He carefully took down the panties and thought about rinsing and drying them.

NayeonObi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NayeonObi

"What are you doing?" Jess called.

"Nothing."

He quickly hung the panties on the radiator and hoped no one would see the mess they were in. He ran naked back to his room, turned off the light, and got back into bed.

The girls lay for a few seconds, but curiosity got the better of them. Holly quietly crept through to the bathroom picked up her panties and returned to the bedroom.

"They’re back," she held them up for Jess to see, "And full of cum by the feel of it."

She climbed into bed, her mind racing with ideas. She could feel Jess's fingers as they gently moved on her pussy. She put her hand onto Jess’s pussy and found she was completely soaking. Holly turned the panties inside out and placed their cummy mess over Jess's hand on her pussy. Jess pulled her hand back not sure what Holly wanted.

"Use their cum on me, rub it into my pussy, I am so turned on I don't care."

Jess put her hand over the panties and rubbed the soaking material deep into Holly’s pussy. Holly moaned loudly, her pussy was hot with cum and her own juices. Jess rubbed faster and firmer.

"Oh god, Oh, Ohhh, yesss, Ohh, ooohhh."

Holly came fast and hard, she was shuddering and noisy. The boys were quietly listening, both with a hand on an already re-erect cock. Holly rested for a minute and climbed out of bed to go to the bathroom and clean up. She had pushed the door mostly closed and turned on the light. She rinsed a flannel and quickly freshened up. She sat on the loo and before she had started to pee she heard whispers and slow footsteps along the landing.

Those horny fuckers are spying through the crack in the door, she thought to herself, I'll give them a show to remember. She pulled her tee shirt off and ran her hands over her boobs, squeezing and tweaking her nipples. She turned her head down to look at herself in a mirror while keeping a watch on the door. She was running her hands up and down her boobs all the time.

She saw the edge of the door very slowly opening, the gap was over an inch wide. She moved one hand down between her legs. In the light spilling out through the door to the dark hallway, she saw two faces, one above the other. Holly parted her legs wide and traced a finger up and down her pussy opening… Crash, the door burst open, and the two boys landed in a heap.

Holly clamped her legs closed, held a hand across her boobs, and shouted, "What are you doing? What the fuck, are you spying on me?" She was doing her best to sound surprised and upset.

Jess came running out to find Holly sitting covering herself. The two naked boys were untangling themselves while trying to cover their hard cocks.

"Do you like what you see?" Holly asked.

Jess stared in disbelief. The boys nodded, embarrassed to be caught and covering themselves.

"Move your hands away, we want to see too," Holly said sternly.

They dropped their hands down and left two cocks pointing up showing their appreciation. Holly took her hand away from her boobs and jiggled them slightly from side to side. The boys stared.

"Did you enjoy my panties?"

The boys silently nodded with their eyes fixed on Holly still sitting on the loo. They watched her slowly part her legs and lift her other hand away. Holly surprised all three of them by starting to pee. A long stream splashed noisily and no one moved, the boys were transfixed and Jess was amazed at how turned on she now felt. Holly finished and stood to walk slowly past the boys. She brushed her fingers along each of their cocks as she passed, a slow lingering touch. she tightened her grip on Mitch and pulled him with her and led him back to his bedroom. Holly climbed into his bed and pulled him in behind her.

Jess and Billy just stood, his cock still raging hard, Jess in her tee-shirt but with hard nipples showing.

"Shit, you've nowhere to sleep, follow me, but keep your hands to yourself."

She led him into her room, and they silently climbed into her bed and kept as far apart as possible.

Meanwhile, in Mitch’s bedroom, Holly lay on her back with her hand holding Mitch's cock. She knew she should not be there, but a wanton desire had taken her over. Holly slid down the bed and her mouth found his cock, she kissed its length and started to suck and wank him. His whole body tensed. She was cautious not to let him cum too soon and stopped sucking. She moved back up the bed and pushed him down.

"Lick me, lick my pussy."

Mitch knelt between her splayed legs, he was hardly able to believe what he was about to do. He leaned forward and licked, like a puppy. Holly guided and corrected him, and wished he was as good at this as his sister had become. Slowly he improved and Holly could feel another orgasm building. She came fast and easily having been so turned on by the whole day. Fuck it, she thought, today is the day I'm finally going to be fucked.

She pulled Mitch up onto her and guided his cock inside her soaking wet pussy. With no physical barrier left to be broken, she felt no pain as she and Jess had used toys on each other over the last months. Instinct took over and Mitch began to thrust faster and faster until he too came. He was spurting deep inside her, a dream for him. He stopped and they both laid still, with his cock still half erect inside her. Holly smiled and knew she wanted to do this a lot more, she hoped Mitch would soon be hard again.

Billy crept out of Jess's bed.

"I'm going to get my shorts."

He walked quietly and slowly through to Mitch's room. As he stooped to pick up his shorts he saw his friend lying on top of Holly. She turned her head to him, smiled, and beckoned him over.

"Get in."

Billy eagerly climbed into the crowded bed. Holly pushed Mitch off and pulled Billy to take his place, guiding his already stiffening cock into her sopping pussy. He pushed home and she felt the second cock inside her. It was longer than Mitch’s and felt a little thicker too. She felt nothing but pure pleasure as she felt it sliding in and out. Billy started to thrust faster using longer strokes, Holly used her hands on his arse and pulled him hard into her to slow his pace.

Holly started to cum over and over with little orgasms. Her body was quivering with each one and she could feel something new building up inside her. She could also feel Billy shaking as he was fucking her. He made one huge thrust and held himself firmly against her, his cock was spurting deep inside. Holly laid back, wanting to be used, she wanted the two boys to fuck her over and over. She reached her hand back to Mitch and sure enough he was already hard from watching his friend fucking.

She motioned Billy to move and let Mitch take his place. Mitch needed no encouragement, his cock homed in on Holly's sloppy pussy. This time his pace was slower, less urgent. Holly again felt the little orgasms coming in waves. Her hands pulled Mitch to her to guide his speed and felt her whole body as it became more sensitive to touch. Mitch lasted a full ten minutes before again cumming inside and falling still. He was breathing hard and panting with the effort.

Holly still wanted more and was glad to feel Billy’s cock hard again and already moving to replace his friend. Billy needed no help to guide his cock inside. Her pussy was squelching and sloppy with cum running down her bum onto the sheets. Billy pushed home and started at a faster pace than before. Holly wrapped her arms around him and pulled him against her whole body. Soon the little orgasms started to build up again with each one stronger and quicker than the last. The orgasms started to merge together until her whole body was rippling with orgasmic pleasure. The feelings kept building in intensity and her body was shaking and cumming harder and harder. Her hips were bucking and Billy was fucking her faster and faster with their bodies...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments