Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sunbathing, Spying, Sunscreen And Fingering

"This is part four. Holly teases the boys, and a suncream session ends with Jess fingered by Mrs Jenkins after spying"

97
7 Comments 7
6.0k Views 6.0k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"This is about two fictional girls, Holly and Jess from the "Park Fun" series. In this part, Holly teases the boys again. A neighbour spies on the girls while they are sunbathing topless and watches them pee outdoors. <p> [ADVERT] </p>The boys are shocked when Mrs Jenkins fingers Jess to orgasm without her knowing."

The morning started out very civilised. Holly was persuaded to wear a bra and panties under her long sleepy tee shirt, and Jess did the same. Mitch appeared for breakfast in his board shorts and a tee shirt. He had lent a pair to Billy, who wore his own tee shirt. They all sat down to cereal and toast, Jess doing the honors.

"About last night," Jess started.

"We won't tell a soul,” Mitch piped up.

"No honest," Billy joined in, earnestly assuring them that they would keep it a secret.

"I know you'll keep it to yourselves, let me show you why."

Jess took out her phone scrolled down and opened the video from yesterday. The boys went from eagerly hoping to see one or both of the girls nude, to seeing a video of the pair of them with Mr Jenkins. At the time it was so horny, but now they knew their life would be over if it got out in school what they had done.

"So, do we understand each other? What happened this weekend stays a secret. You can't prove anything, and no one will believe you anyway but we can prove what you did."

“Yes,” they emphatically replied, pleading that the video be deleted and never shown to anyone.

"Oh, and I have copies, so does Holly so leave my phone alone."

Breakfast was eaten in silence after that. The girls were planning to go shopping in town and urged the boys to go to the park or to Billy's.

"You can't stay here alone, Mum won't allow it and you know it."

Jess washed up, while Holly went to get dressed to go out. The boys wandered upstairs so Mitch could get his money and clean his teeth with Billy just tagging along. As they slowly passed Jess’s bedroom they noticed that the door was not quite closed. They peered in and saw Holly in her bra and panties, sifting through her clothes. They pushed the door slightly further open. Holly saw the door move but just carried on. She found the panties the boys had enjoyed last night, now dried and crumpled. She pulled off her clean panties and pulled on the dirty pair.

"Just to remind me all day of last night," she said as she turned to the boys, "Don't be gone too long, it looks like another sunbathing afternoon coming up, and Jess is not as upset as she makes out."

She then pulled on a flared skirt and a tight tee shirt and grabbed her bag of makeup. She pushed past the boys who were both already struggling with the first erection of the day.

"Shit, she's a nymphomania," Billy said.

"Or a nympher something, they love sex," Mitch added.

"Let’s go. I have to go home and get a pair of shorts of my own, and see if I can stay tonight too."

The boys left, calling bye as they went through the kitchen. Holly arrived and started making up while Jess went and dressed much like Holly, except in clean panties.

The girls whiled away the morning in town looking at clothes, make-up, and more clothes. They bumped into a couple of friends and chatted, but nothing about last night. They spoke about what new films were due out, bands and gigs, and generally just passed the time. Lunchtime saw the girls grab a smoothie and wander, after a while they found they had unwittingly reached the edge of the park as if drawn to the place. They walked slowly along. They saw people dotted around enjoying the weather and open space. In the distance, they could see Mitch and Billy kicking a ball around with a bunch of other boys.

"I hope they are keeping secrets," Holly said, almost hoping to herself that they didn't.

The girls continued on and found themselves approaching the toilet block, the scene of so many of their recent exploits. They stood a little way back and swapped stories of their adventures in there. They did not hear that the boys had come up behind them.

"Are you going home to sunbathe?"

"You made me jump," Jess replied, "Yes probably in a little while."

"What were you talking about just then?" Mitch asked, "It sounded a lot like you've been going in there at night."

"What if we have," Jess remarked a little sarcastically.

The girls marched off home with the two boys in tow but keeping a distance between them. Once home Mitch and Billy announced that they were hungry. Jess rustled up a couple of rounds of sandwiches, bags of crisps, and cans of soft drinks. The girls went upstairs to change back into the bikinis they had worn yesterday and left for the far end of the garden with towels and sun tan lotion in hand.

The girls settled back onto the loungers, face down to work on their tan. They were safe in the knowledge that the boys would be down to top up their sunscreen at some point. They had their faces turned towards each other, chatting idly about nothing.

Suddenly Jess whispered, "I feel like I'm being watched, don't move."

They stopped talking and listened while looking past each other. After what seemed an eternity Holly saw a shadow move behind the tall fence next door. She only noticed it because a missing knot hole suddenly had sunlight streaming through.

"I think it’s someone next door," Holly whispered.

Holly moved her arms beside her body to cover her ample tits.

"It must be Mr or Mrs Jenkins next door probably gardening, don't worry,” whispered Jess, and relaxed.

Holly put her arms back up but kept an eye on the fence. The same knot hole was going sunny and dark every minute or so for the next fifteen to twenty minutes. The girls had their feet towards the fence, towards the sun. Holly decided to test to see if they were being watched. She spread her legs out as wide as the lounger would allow, keeping her eye discretely on the knot hole. She saw that it stayed dark for a long time. Holly put her hands down behind her and pulled the top of her bikini bottom down. She had just exposed the top of her arse crack and wriggled her bum as if to settle more comfortably.

"What are you doing?" Jess asked in a whisper.

"We are definitely being watched, it must be Mr Jenkins so I'm teasing him."

Jess made the same adjustments to her pose and costume. Both girls had their legs spread quite wide and their bikini bottoms pulled low.

"Fuck, I wish your brother was out here. I want to turn over and really tease. I don't want him to arrive at the wrong moment."

"He'll be on his Xbox or glued to sport on Sky with Billy, he won’t worry us for hours unless you call him."

Holly arched her back and lifted herself up off of the lounger to turn over. She made sure she was keeping the triangles of material just over her firm tits. Her nipples were pointing up with no sagging of her fresh just grown teen tits. Holly pulled the back of the lounger up one click higher and settled back wearing sunglasses to be able to spy on the peeping tom.

The knot hole stayed dark for a long while until Jess also turned around and sat upright facing the fence. The hole cleared for a few seconds and went dark again, their watcher was getting bold. Jess discarded her bikini top with her pert tits in full view, then she leaned back and looked to the side at Holly.

"Go on, let the sun see those perfect boobs of yours."

Holly could feel herself getting more and more turned on by the situation and pulled off her top. She was paying discrete but close attention to the hole, and nothing changed. Holly spread her legs to place one foot on the ground on each side of the lounger. She was sure whoever was watching could see the damp patch she felt must be showing by now. Jess sat back up, stretched, and stood up.

"I need to pee, back in a minute."

"I dare you to pee out here, pee on the grass," Holly said.

Jess stopped and grinned at her friend, a dare is a dare.

"I will if you will," they both giggled.

"You first," Holly insisted.

Jess walked a step or two towards the fence and turned to face Holly. She squatted and pulled her bikini to one side, and let out a stream onto the warm grass. Finishing up she just replaced her bikini, stood, and returned to the lounger. Holly walked towards the fence and stood at the edge of the lawn. Her bikini-clad crotch was at the same height as the knot hole, which was still dark. Looking down Holly was sure she could see just the edge of a face peering through.

Holly thought that in a strange way, this fence reminded her of the cubicle walls. With little knot holes here and there like spy holes. This just needs one big hole and we'd feel right at home she thought. Holly untied one side of her bikini and pulled it away. Their nosy neighbor was now watching her from just a few feet away, staring at her bare smoothly-shaven pussy. Holly spread her legs apart and pulled open her pussy, and aimed a stream of piss onto the flower bed below. Not a long stream, but enough to make a wet patch in the dirt.

"Hey, are you lighting this BBQ?"

They heard a call, and some shuffling, and the knot hole was now bathed in sunlight. Holly laughed and turned to face Jess. "Well, it seems he likes girls and boys," Holly remarked.

Holly was sitting back down and fixing her bikini bottoms just in time to hear the boys noisily walking down the garden. Both girls were sitting topless awaiting their reaction.

The boys walked around to the girl’s secluded spot, and both stopped and stared. They had both seen Holly's tits last night, hell they'd both fucked her too. Neither had ever seen Jess's little tits. Billy looked between the two girls but favored Holly’s bigger boobs, his cock responded in his shorts. Mitch couldn't help staring at his sister, his cock was not sure whether to stiffen or not. Her boobs were smaller and so perfect, but she was his sister. He turned back to look at Holly and felt his cock make its mind up and stiffen quickly.

hairymech9
Online Now!
Lush Cams
hairymech9

"Looks like you both have some trouble there," Holly pointed.

"Take off your shorts and get comfortable, and then you can do our sunscreen for us," Holly teased.

The girls turned on their fronts and were hiding their boobs. Their faces were turned towards each other as they waited. Both boys made towards Holly. Billy got there first, and Mitch reluctantly turned back to his sister.

"Shorts off boys, no cheating."

"OK, but turn your heads round, look the other way," Mitch pleaded.

The girls turned their heads around to face away from each other. Billy dropped his shorts and released his already rock-hard cock, and started to spread sunscreen on Holly’s back. Holly knew Mitch was upset and wrestling with his conscience and not keen to do his sister, she lowered her voice.

"Billy, please swap and do Jess, you can do me next time."

He moved across and nudged Mitch who immediately stepped over to Holly. He dropped his shorts took up a bottle, and began rubbing cream over Holly’s back. He worked down her arms and returned to her sides, trying to cup his shaking hands around her boobs. Holly lifted herself up on her elbows and freed them from the lounger, Mitch cupped them for a wonderful moment before she dropped back down.

Billy had done Jess's back and arms without any great enthusiasm, he was watching Mitch jealously all the time. The two girls had their eyes closed. Mitch was concentrating hard, taking his time, and enjoying every second. Billy saw a woman appear in the garden, she had her finger to her lips, "shhh," she silently mouthed.

"Don't stop," Jess complained.

"Ohh, oh, sorry."

Billy put his hands back on her skin to continue. The woman crept silently up to Billy and put a splash of sun cream on her hands, and replaced his hands with hers. Billy slipped back to the foot of the sunbed to watch in silent amazement. Mitch had not noticed yet. Billy watched the woman work her hands up and down on Jess’s back.

"Ohhh that’s better, lovely, yes, keep doing that."

Holly listened with her eyes closed and wondered what Billy was doing. The woman bent forward to smooth her hands over Jess's shoulders and onto her arms. She was using long firm strokes, Jess moaned her approval quietly. As she bent forward Billy could see her short dress had ridden up and he could see she was bare underneath it. He stared at her bare bum, and as she bent forward her pussy lips. Billy felt his cock stiffen even more at the sight, he squatted down to enjoy the view.

The woman lifted her hands off and down to start on Jess's legs. Jess parted them wide and enjoyed feeling hands working slowly and firmly up towards her pussy. Mitch started on Holly’s legs, looked across, and could see Billy had been replaced by someone. He turned his head and saw Mrs Jenkins was now doing it, and she really seemed to know what she was doing. Mitch tried to copy Mrs Jenkins with longer strokes. He saw her move quickly to the very top of Jess’s legs, Mitch slowed and watched.

"Ohh, yes, slowly, yes just there," Jess said, her voice quivering.

Holly could not bear it and lifted herself and turned her head only to see Jess being massaged by a woman, and obviously loving it. Holly kept quiet and watched, she could feel Mitch’s hands had stopped and guessed he was also engrossed in the display. Mrs Jenkins had begun running her fingers gently up and down the very edges of the flimsy bikini bottom. Soon she was tracing the outline of Jess's pussy in the dampening material, slowly and very gently stroking.

All the while Jess was flexing her pelvis to arch her pussy back and up, giving encouraging noises and murmurs. Mrs Jenkins finally worked her fingers underneath the material and found a smooth pussy wet with excitement. She pulled the bikini to one side and traced her fingers up and down Jess’s very opening. Then she began gently probing with one fingertip in and out, circling and returning soaked in juices. She was swapping hands while lifting up her wet finger to suck it dry. Holly watched mesmerised, this woman was enjoying this as much as Jess.

Holly felt a pang of jealousy and hoped the woman was going to switch to her afterward. Mrs Jenkins continued to dip her fingers into Jess’s soaking pussy, coating them and tasting each in turn. Jess could feel the start of an orgasm building. She thought that this felt as good as when Holly did this to her but different, somehow more practiced and tender. Billy has some hidden talent for sure, she thought while Mrs Jenkins was starting to use two fingers. Mrs Jenkins felt Jess’s pussy as it tightened and pulsed with pleasure. She was penetrating up to her knuckles and using her thumb to circle the throbbing clit. Her fingers moved in and out in a slow-building rhythm and she felt Jess's pussy squeezing with each wave of pleasure.

The fingers were withdrawn and just the first finger of her other hand glided in and out of the wetness. Billy watched in awe from behind and wished he had dared to be so bold. He also noticed the woman’s pussy was glistening and wet with drops of moisture forming. Mrs Jenkins drew out the slippery finger and began passing it slowly to and fro across Jess puckered tight arse. Jess was pushing her arse up and back as far as she could and wished Billy would stop teasing, she was lost in the delicious pleasure.

"Yes, yes, please do it, mmmm."

Mrs Jenkins dipped the finger deeply back into Jess's pussy and coated it before she slowly pulled it back. She replaced the two fingers inside while the other finger was poised above Jess's arse. Holly could see her moving and guessed Jess was straining to feel the touch again. Mrs Jenkins gently touched the tip of her finger into the very centre of Jess's arse and slowly pushed it inside.

"Oh, God, yes, push it in, yes, don’t stop."

The finger slid in easily. The other hand was now working two fingers deeply in her pussy with a thumb circling her clit. Jess’s whole body started to shake. All three fingers were now working in and out together.

"Ahh, Ahh, Ahhhhhh, mmmm."

Jess’s whole body was shaking, her skin was flushed and she was breathing heavily. Mrs Jenkins released her hands and tasted all of her fingers, pussy, and ass juice was licked clean. Jess lay quietly recovering from one of the quickest orgasms she had ever known.

"Now that’s done, do you all want to come round for a hot dog or a burger? Your parents asked us to look out for you, and we certainly have been doing that," Mrs Jenkins said very matter-of-factly.

Jess's head snapped around to see her standing close with Holly and Mitch staring at her. She was not sure where Billy had gone.

"I've wanted to do that with you for a while. My husband said you boys were a lot of fun too. I can see you all are, and I hope I didn't startle you. I just didn't have the heart to stop you, please do come around. Mr Jenkins has the BBQ going, it should be ready in,” she checked her watch, “Oh, five minutes."

Mrs Jenkins calmly walked back up the garden.

"What the fuck," Jess mouthed to Holly. All four were looking at each other in disbelief, somehow their sunscreen session had turned so much hotter. No one could deny they had enjoyed it, Jess...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by john456berry
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments