Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

House of Incest: Chapter 2

"Michael Sturtevant so wants to fuck his eldest daughter, but will gladly settle for the younger one."

124
9 Comments 9
15.3k Views 15.3k
998 words 998 words

As Andrew Sturtevant was starting to lust after his sister, he had no idea he wasn't the only one. Their father, Michael, was also stealing glances, and eventually began mentally undressing his eldest, while discreetly rubbing his growing hard-on through his pants.

Later, Michael lay in bed with his wife, trying but failing to get to sleep. He couldn't stop thinking about Piper, and how sexy and voluptuous she was. Even though she was his daughter, he could not remember the last time he was that turned on by a woman's body. After trying to imagine what she looked like naked, he finally made up his mind, and got up and left the room, Lorraine fast asleep behind him.

In his tighty whiteys, Michael crept down the hall to his daughter's room, and, as silently as possible, cracked the door open, and peered inside, where, to his surprise, he saw his son, Andrew, in bed with his sister, the two locking lips, and caressing each other's bodies. Quietly shutting the door, Michael felt a little disappointed, but it wasn't long before he thought to himself, "What about Jenna?" and immediately became aroused again, thinking about his youngest.

Jenna was somewhat more athletic than her sister, having played field hockey since freshman year, and her body reflected that. "That tight little body," Michael thought to himself, "I could definitely fuck that..."

As he peered into Jenna's room, Michael found another surprise, but a more welcome one. While she wasn't staring at anyone tonight, the house's vibe was starting to affect her, and, as her father was now seeing, she needed to get off before she could sleep.

Watching his daughter lying on her back, legs spread, rubbing and fingering her already moist teenage twat, Michael felt his cock quickly expand to full hardness. Michael decided it was time to make his presence known. On hearing the door creak open, Jenna immediately grabbed the sheet, and threw it over herself, "Daddy, what the hell?"

"No need to be embarrassed, sweety," Michael said, sauntering into the room, "I already know you and your brother and sister do that."

"Daddy," Jenna asked, nervously, "what are you doing in here?"

"Well, let's just say you're not the only one in this house who's got an itch to scratch..." On saying this, Michael grabbed the nearest corner of his daughter's sheet and whipped it off her. Jenna was startled but immediately started feeling aroused again, being exposed like this by her father. "Nice and tight, just like I imagined it..."

Jenna began trembling and breathing hard when she saw her father crawling on the bed towards her, in only his underwear. Before she knew it, he was on top of her, and the two were making out. Jenna moaned vocally into her father's mouth, as his tongue wrestled with hers. Just feeling him touching her, Jenna's whole body seemed to light up. "Daddy..." she gasped, between kisses. Before long, Michael started moving down, first sucking his daughter's hard, pencil-eraser nipples, which caused her to start grinding her hips. Jenna was so hot now that she badly wanted to move her hand down between her legs, and start masturbating again, but the way her father was gripping her upper arms, she couldn't budge them. Fortunately, he soon let them go, seconds before he started to lick the outside of her pussy.

TanishaEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TanishaEvans

"Huh!" Jenna started grinding even harder, before her father pushed down on her.

"Try to cum without moving, honey..."

"I'm trying..." Jenna fought the spasms hitting her body, as her father explored her teenage twat with his tongue and fingers. It wasn't at all long before the full orgasm shot through her, causing her to cry out shrilly.

Michael now got up on his knees and started pulling down his briefs. Jenna's eyes widened on seeing her father's hard dick, and, on impulse, she sat up, leaned over, and took it into her mouth, soon sucking it, while one hand stroked his shaft. "Oh, sweety..." Michael was now glad he went into his youngest's room, as he felt her hot, wet mouth work on his swollen member. When he felt Jenna was getting close to making him cum, Michael placed his hand on her shoulder. "Time to fuck, sweety."

Jenna now lay back, and looked down, whimpering, as her father rubbed the tip of his cock up and down her oozing slit, before pushing it in, causing her to groan, then gasp. Both felt her hymen tear, as he started to thrust into her. "Oh, God, daddy..." Jenna gasped vocally, before throwing her head back, and starting to wail. Looking down, Michael was enjoying what he saw before him; his daughter's tight little body jerking and contorting, little boobs bouncing, and her face turning bright red, as her hot, tight cunt gripped him.

A couple of minutes later, Michael was on his back, looking up at his daughter, face twisted in ecstasy as she rode his cock. "Oh, God, daddy..." Wanting to hear her squeal some more, Michael placed his hands on Jenna's sides and started thrusting up into her. "Daddy!"

A few more minutes later, Jenna was on her elbows and knees, as her father fucked her doggy style. "Oh, fuck! Daddy, I'm cumming!" Michael felt his own climax slowly approaching, but didn't want to stop, especially with how frequent his daughter's orgasms were getting. Finally, he thrust his cock all the way into his daughter's cunt, as he felt the hot seed shoot through his throbbing member. Jenna moaned raspily, as she felt the same thing, flooding her insides. "Daddy..."

A couple of minutes later still, Jenna was again on her back, her father on top of her, the two practically sucking the air out of each other. "Okay, sweety," he eventually said, getting up, "I gotta get back to your mother."

"Good night, Daddy," she beamed.

"Good night, sweety." He kissed his fingers, then placed them on Jenna's lips, before leaving.

Published 
Written by RandyPan704
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments