Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

House of Incest: Chapter 4

"Michael Sturtevant finally gets to fuck his eldest daughter."

56
8 Comments 8
6.6k Views 6.6k
716 words 716 words

Piper Sturtevant woke up, and, while not immediately remembering the events of the night before, she soon had flashes of what had happened in her head. Did she really have sex with her brother last night? While slightly disturbed, she began to feel turned on as she remembered more and more. Piper thought about masturbating there and then but decided this called for a full-on shower wank.

Michael, meanwhile, woke up, to find Lorraine next to him, asleep. He thought about waking her and giving her the best fuck she'd gotten in a long time, but then he thought of Piper, and his cock twitched in his boxers, compelling him to go find her.

Approaching her door, and peering inside, he saw she wasn't there but could hear her shower running. Discreetly, he entered, and approached the shower door, and, looking inside, could just make his daughter out through the fogged shower glass and could barely hear her moaning, as, in the shower, a soaped-up Piper had her fingers buried deep in her twat while her other hand clawed at her boob.

Wanting to see more, Michael pulled down his boxer shorts, slid open the shower door, and got in behind his daughter. Feeling the momentary cold air on her back, Piper turned her head, at which point she saw her father.

"Daddy?"

She turned around fully, and felt both confused and aroused as she saw him, completely naked, cock half-hard. As Piper turned around all the way, her father suddenly grabbed her shoulders, leaned down, and gave her the most lustful tongue kiss she'd ever gotten, and she impulsively wrapped her hand around his dick, which was already getting harder.

"This is insane..." she thought, "First Andrew, and now..."

The two necked passionately, and Piper slowly stroked her father's now completely rigid member.

Soon, Piper started kissing down her father's chest, pausing to gently bite one of his nipples, before lowering to her knees, whereupon she started kissing the sides and tip of Michael's cock before taking the swollen head into her mouth.

"Fuck..." Michael gasped as he felt his daughter's hot, wet mouth and the feeling of suction as she blew him.

Ehotlovea_1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Ehotlovea_1

As Piper continued sucking him off, Michael began to subtly jerk his hips and gently fuck her mouth. He soon felt he was about to pop off but didn't want it to stop there, so he moaned, "Stand up."

Again kissing his daughter, Michael also started groping her big tits and, bending his knees a bit, rubbed his cock up and down Piper's drooling slit, causing her to moan. Finally, pushing up, he inserted his cock into her, making her gasp.

Already starting to claw at his shoulders, feeling her father's cock thrust up into her, Piper thought to herself, "Andrew was good, but Dad? Fucking incredible!"

It wasn't long before Piper came, screaming, "Daddy!" loud enough for the whole house to hear. "Oh, God, Daddy, don't stop!" she cried out as he continued even faster.

Moments later, Michael was fucking his daughter doggy-style, as she had her hands planted on the shower wall. Looking down, he could see Piper's now dripping wet asshole, and a thought entered his head. Michael was always reluctant to try anal with Lorraine, but, right now, he suddenly felt willing to try anything.

After Piper experienced yet another intense orgasm, Michael moved one hand from her side, to between her cheeks, where he started rubbing and prodding her butthole with the tip of his finger, to loosen it up a bit and get a feel for it. Finally, he pulled out of her cunt and laboredly pushed his cock into Piper's anus, eliciting a deep, throaty groan from her. Feeling her father's cock in her ass, Piper instinctively clenched.

"Relax, honey..."

Slowly, Piper relaxed her sphincter and began to like the feeling of movement inside her rectum. Her father, in turn, found he enjoyed the feeling of his daughter's asshole gently gripping his cock, and started to speed up slightly. Soon, both felt they were approaching climax, and, eventually, Piper came once more, as, at the same time, Michael's cock erupted inside her ass.

As both recovered, Piper stood straight again, turned her head, and kissed her father. "Okay, Daddy. I have to get dressed now."

Published 
Written by RandyPan704
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments