Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

House of Incest: Chapter 3

"Andrew had never even thought about his mother, before this."

87
12 Comments 12
8.9k Views 8.9k
909 words 909 words

While Lorraine Sturtevant had slept through the previous night's excitement, she did have some vivid dreams of what was happening, and of what would happen. Consequently, she woke up extremely horny, only to find her husband was already up. Rather than get up and look for him, Lorraine just took off her nightclothes and began kneading her huge tits, before moving her hands down her soft, round belly, and beginning to rub and finger her already dripping wet cunt.

Meanwhile, her son, Andrew, walked through the house in his tighty-whiteys. His mind was on the previous night; did that really happen? Did he really fuck his own sister? As he pondered this, he was passing his parents' room, when he heard breathing and moaning from inside. Curiosity got the better of him, and he looked. Inside, he found his fifty-something, grey-haired, big, and beautiful mom furiously masturbating, and, instantly, his cock expanded to full hardness, as he looked her up and down. Piper's tits were big, but Mom? Those had to be at least a G-cup. Even her big belly was making him horny. He knew he had to go in and join her.

Creeping inside silently, taking advantage of her momentary distraction, Andrew knelt between his mother's legs, leaned in, and began kissing and licking her moist, hairy pussy.

"Huh?" It took Lorraine a second to realize what was happening, and she sat up, to find her own son eating her out, only pausing to spit out the odd hair. Strangely, she found she was okay with this, so continued to knead her tits, moaning and sighing, then gasping and arching her back, whenever her son's tongue contacted her throbbing clit. "Oh, God, Andrew..." As her son's fingers and tongue probed her drooling twat, Lorraine couldn't help but think about her son's member, no doubt already throbbing inside his underwear, as he breathed in her pussy stench.

Eventually, Lorraine moaned out loud, dug her nails into her tits, and started bucking her hips, as the orgasm overtook her. Catching her breath, Lorraine pulled her son up to her, and the two tongue-kissed, Lorraine stopping to lick her juices off of her son's lips. After making out with her son for a minute or so, Lorraine grabbed his cock through his jockeys, and started stroking it, then whispered, "Lean back, love, I want that cock."

Andrew leaned back, while pulling his tighty-whiteys off, then propped himself up on his elbows, and watched as his mother crawled over him, and began sucking him off. "Oh, fuck, Mom," Andrew sighed, leaning his head back. Andrew had been a bit eager with his sister the night before, and so this was his first blowjob, and, he realized, probably the best one he'd ever have. Lorraine sucked her son's cock and slowly licked the tip, almost immediately tasting his pre-cum ooze out of the hole.

shirlydoll
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shirlydoll

As she sensed her son was close to cumming, Lorraine crawled the rest of the way up Andrew's body, then the two shared another long, passionate tongue kiss, as, behind her, Lorraine grabbed her son's dick, and guided her pussy onto it. "Ohf," Lorraine moaned, as Andrew immediately started pushing up into her. "Oh, Andrew...Oh, my baby..." Eventually, Lorraine leaned forward, so her tits were swinging in her son's face, which he immediately took advantage of, grabbing one, and sucking on it.

Minutes later, Lorraine was on her back, starting to visibly sweat, as her son, kneeling before her, inserted his cock in her, and started thrusting. "Oh, God, Andrew! Fuck me!" As Andrew fucked her, Lorraine's huge tits laid flat on top of her, while her nipples and areola whipped up and down. "Oh, God, harder!" Andrew sped up, and now her whole tits, as well as her belly, were moving. Lorraine began to claw at her thighs, as she felt the orgasm approach, before finally crying out, "I'm cumming! Oh, God, I'm cumming!"

At this, Andrew paused, so the two could catch their breath, and he leaned down, the two kissing again. Lorraine felt her heart pounding, and her insides burning up, as she gasped, "Put that cock in my ass..."

A moment later, Lorraine, now sweating basically all over, lay face down, with her ass in the air, as her son knelt behind her, face between her ample cheeks. Lorraine moaned and licked her lips, as she felt her son's tongue caress her sweaty asshole. "Oh, God, baby...Put it in..." Andrew moved forward, and Lorraine groaned laboredly, as she felt her son's cock work its way into her anus. "Oh, God, love, I haven't had a cock in there in so fucking long..."

"Did Dad never..."

"No," Lorraine chuckled, "I guess the idea of it turns him off." As she said this, Andrew started kissing her back and shoulders, and reached under her, grabbing and roughly squeezing his mother's tits as he fucked her ass, grunting on every thrust. "Oh, God, Andrew, you're gonna make me cum again..." Soon after, Lorraine started wailing, as, in spite of her pussy not even being touched, she came again, even harder than before. As she came, Lorraine clenched hard, which caused her son to go off inside of her.

"Fuck!" he groaned." After catching her breath for a moment, Lorraine flipped onto her back again, and she and her son again made out, even as his load drooled out of her ass, and onto the sheets.

Published 
Written by RandyPan704
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments