Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Impure Thoughts - Chapter Four

12
8 Comments 8
3.3k Views 3.3k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Have you ever woken up suddenly, thinking that you were in your bed at home? 

That happened to me this morning. I woke, and the window was in the wrong place, and I felt anxious. Then Flora turned in her sleep, and I knew where I was. I was in Flora's bed.

I don't sleep with Flora very often, but I am always thrilled when she invites me to join her. We do all sorts of lovely sex things but what I like is that it's not primarily about orgasms. She just 'enjoys' me. It's hard to find the right words because they all sound so pornified. I don't feel I am her 'plaything' or 'fuck-toy'; it's much more mutual than that. It's mostly kissing and cuddling and gentle touches. Flora loves it when I suckle her breasts while she strokes my bottom. I'm sure Freud would have something to say about that.

Wide awake now, I slither out of bed and quietly tiptoe back to my room, only to find Giulia asleep in my bed. Giulia is Flora's daughter, and we are lovers. But if you've read the preceding chapters, you will already know about the Contini family and their unconventional lifestyle. And you will already know that today, Flora's husband Gastone returns from abroad, and tonight there will be a magnificent party in his honour.

By the way, unlike my sessions with Flora, sex with Giulia is very much about orgasms and my bottom! I have an absolute passion for anal things especially involving my special glass dildo, which is all bumps and ridges, and Giulia fucks me with that in such beautiful ways. It doesn't happen every time, but sometimes I really can cum just from doing anal stuff.

Giulia's favourite thing is being licked, which suits me fine. There's nothing that I like more than settling down between Giulia's thighs and lapping away for hours.

 

 

I'm going to FastForward a bit now because there is so much to tell you. The terrace looks lovely—tables with pure white cloths. Gleaming cutlery and polished glasses. The band, already set up and doing a sound-check. And lights, simply everywhere. Paper lanterns hanging from the trees, a little lantern on each table.

Everything seems well under control, so Marco, Giulia and I decide to go down to the old chapel to rehearse. Marco was brilliant with his 'Funuiculi, Funicula' song. He's going to blend in with the waiters and waitresses, and soon everyone will be singing this ever so happy song. 

Now for Giulia and me and our Tarantella dance. We both have scarlet cotton dresses, full skirts just below the knee. But slashed to the hip, and we are NOT wearing panties! Our dance is going to be proper pagan, primitive, lustful and VERY erotic.

We dance, Marco watches, and we get ourselves all excited. You know us well enough by now to know what happens next.

The drapes and pillows are still covering the altar, so it's not long before Giulia is straddling Marco, and his beautiful cock is inside her. I sit on his face, and Giulia and I are kissing, and she is tweaking and twisting my nipples mercilessly.

 

 

By the time we return to the villa, having done just about everything we possibly could to each other, the guests are starting to arrive. Marco runs off to shower and get into his waiter's outfit. Giulia and I also shower extravagantly and then into our party dresses and heels (three inches). No bra and no panties. 

Everyone is gathering on the terrace, all friends of Giulia and Marco's Mum and Dad. The band have provided a DJ, and she's terrific, and as the Prosecco flows and spirits rise, the party is well underway by the time Gastone arrives.

Gastone is an impressive looking man. I'm guessing late fifties, tall (for an Italian) and classically handsome. The kind of man you have seen many times on TV, in movies, that maverick cop perhaps, and he wears a moustache that looks like it belongs to him if you know what I mean.

I hang back as the family greetings progress. Then Giulia comes to find me and brings me through the crowd to meet her father. 

Wow! His first look strips me naked. We've all been 'checked out' by men and women a million times, but this is very different. 

Maintaining eye contact, he holds open his jacket and takes out a pen, and from another pocket, he produces a business card. He looks into my eyes intensely and then writes something on the back of the card and hands it to me, and with that, my encounter with Signor Contin is over, at least for the time being. I assume he has given me his autograph, him being famous and everything. I thought this was a bit pretentious, actually, but I accepted it gracefully and put it in the pocket of my dress and instantly forgot it.

Now the party is in full swing. Marco sang his song so beautifully and so confidently. I am so proud of him. Soon it will be time for Giulia and me to dance our Tarantella. Our cue is to be the opening strains of the dance from the band—first the violins, then the accordions, at a fast and furious pace.

Alina_Onlly
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Alina_Onlly

Hand in hand, Giulia and I leap on to the dance floor, and our dance begins. We waste no time revealing that we are not wearing any panties. We touch each other and kiss and lift our dresses, and it feels lovely and ever so empowering as everyone cheers and claps and watches while we show off our bare legs and bottoms.

I see Gastone in the crowd. He smiles his secret smile, which I will come to know well.

 

 

Now the dance is over, and I sense that something is going to happen, and quickly. Giulia is taking me by the hand and leading me away from the terrace and across the grass. I imagine that we are going to the old chapel again, but we are taking a different direction.

I suddenly remember Gastone's card in my pocket. The words are in Italian, but I don't understand them. 'Sto per sborrarti in faccia.'

I show the card to Giulia, and she takes my hand and covers her mouth.

"Oh, Suzy... it says. I am going to cum in your face."

I'm stunned, horrified, disgusted by this horrible man.

Still holding my hand, Giulia says. "You know what Bukkake is?"

I do indeed know what Bukkake is. I have seen porn videos, and I think it's disgusting and horrible and humiliating for the girl.

"Fuck! Is that what he wants to do to me?" Then I add, "You knew about this all along!"

"I know what you are thinking, Suzy, but it's not what you think. It will make you feel powerful and strong; it's YOU in control of THEM!"

"Have YOU done this?"

"Yes, Suzy. And I fucking loved every minute of it!"

"So what do I have to do?"

We take off our shoes and walk across the grass., still dry and warm from the afternoon's sun. I can see lights in the distance. More lanterns. There are men there, standing in a circle of trees. We are closer now, and I can see Gastone and a dozen other men.

Pausing for a moment in the darkness, Giulia whispers. "You must be naked now, Suzy. It is now their time with you." 

My heart is pounding. But I am not afraid; in fact, I am very, very excited.

Guilia helps me escape from my dress, and now I am naked, and now I am in the circle of the trees, and there is a red cloth in the centre on the warm, soft grass. And I know this where I am to kneel, and this is where it will happen.

I'm sorry I can't accurately describe my feelings right now. All of this is so new to me. I am shockingly aroused. My natural desire to exhibit myself sexually is surging forward in my consciousness.

I am kneeling now, and Giulia has tied my wrists behind my back, and I am kneeling confidently, my face raised. The men, Gastone among them, expose themselves and begin masturbating. 

There's a shrieking sound in my head, and now I feel the power as the first man steps forward. His trousers are around his knees. He has a fat belly. He is rubbing himself fast, and his cock is not very big. I feel an urge to giggle, but I do not. He steps closer and makes a grunting noise, and he ejaculates straight into my face. I close my eyes instantly, but I open them immediately, and there are a few more spurts, not much, and it feels warm on my face, and I am ever so happy because it has begun, and I am not afraid. 

Now three men do me, all at once. Fuck! It's all sliding down my face and over my chest. I lick my lips and instantly remember the taste of Marco's semen when his mother transferred it from her mouth to mine that night in the chapel.

One guy has undressed completely, and he shoots straight into my open mouth. More and more comes, and when it was finished coming out, he wipes the tip of my cock across my face.

It's all dripping from my chin onto my boobs and running down to my tummy. My hands are tied, or otherwise, I would be rubbing myself right now.

More and more. Faster now and then, finally, it's Gastone's turn. His cock isn't particularly long, but it's thick, and he stands so close, his trousers around his knees, and I look up into his eyes as his climax comes. 

I want this. I want to feel this man's silky cum on my bare skin. I want him to want to do this to me again and again. But now it's over, and the men are all busy tucking their shirts in and skulking away into the darkness like sheepish schoolboys.

Now I am alone with Giulia. She unties me, and she wipes my face with a towel, and she kisses me, she licks me, this semen is our property now, to share. I've kissed Giulia a thousand times but never with so much passion. There's something feral in my feelings now. I feel powerful and proud, and Giulia understands as she lays back on the sticky red cloth while I fuck her, again and again.

 

 

The End

Published 
Written by SuzySexton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments