Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

June (Epilogue)

Angelica roused early the morning after she finally made love to her brother, a soft knock sounding on the door. It took her a few seconds to realize she wasn't in her room and that she wasn't alone. She panicked. "Roman," she whispered, shaking him awake.

"Angelica! Roman! Wakey, wakey!" Mrs. Day called from the other side of the door, knocking more loudly than the first time.

Angelica and Roman hurriedly got dressed and checked to make sure the sheets weren't visibly wet. They remade the bed so that it looked like they fell asleep on top of the covers, and then Angelica opened the door. "Sorry, Mom," she said sleepily, holding Roman's suit jacket against her to hide the white stripes of dried semen. "We were talking and just kind of fell asleep." Lying to her mother felt bad, but she knew it wouldn't be her last lie if she wanted to be with Roman. And she so deeply wanted to be with Roman.

Mrs. Day was wearing a large towel, and her husband walked out of the bathroom wearing one too. "Yeah, we figured that's what happened," Mom said. "Though I don't know why you felt the need to lock the door. You could've slept while your dad and I got our clothes for work."

Roman shrugged. "Well, we're up now. The room's all yours." The lover siblings walked past their parents into their separate rooms.

It took Angelica and Roman no time to realize what it meant to have the house to themselves as lovers for eight hours every day for the entirety of their summer. In just a few weeks, Angelica thought they might have made love more times than they'd kissed before prom night. They explored sex together, discovering new and exciting territory and falling more deeply in love with one another. When their parents came home, it was difficult to contain the affectionate love they shared.

Angelica would often sit in her brother's lap and kiss him while their mom and dad were around, flirting with the line between a modest kiss and a raunchy one. It seemed weird to Mr. and Mrs. Day at first but soon became normal to them. Once, Mrs. Day came home to find her daughter topless, wearing only a pair of panties as she lay between her brother's legs, slobbering on his bare chest, both napping peacefully. Mrs. Day woke and confronted them. Angelica stood in the den, covering her breasts as she lied to her mother. She told her Roman had already been asleep when she came down. She said that she was hot and too sleepy to go turn up the air conditioning, so she simply got undressed while Roman was asleep. To corroborate her story, a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt were discarded on the floor next to the couch.

Mrs. Day stared for a minute, but then digressed and simply told her to get dressed. Angelica, feeling cheeky, flashed her breasts to Roman right in front of their mom as she bent down to pick up her clothes. "Oops, sorry, Roman," she said and then pranced away. It thrilled her to no end. Roman was too nervous to speak and too hard to move. He simply shrugged at his mother and gave a strained chuckle.

Somehow, the nervy situation made Angelica more bold. One day, she purposely stayed in panties and a cami bra just to gauge her parents' reaction. She sat across from Roman this time, legs crossed, as they watched TV. When their mother arrived, she gave a long stare, words bubbling on her tongue, but then shrugged and went about her way. When their dad saw it, he simply ignored it. Slowly but surely, it became normal for Angelica to cuddle half-naked with her brother during movie nights. If she kissed his bare chest every once in a while, or if Roman kissed her lips, her neck, or her tummy, it was only met with false exasperation from their parents. It became a running joke that the siblings were a second couple who were their parents' roommates.

Mr. and Mrs. Day inquired now and then about their children's relationship. The questions were along the lines of the ones asked in early May. After several scoffs, denials, and fully committed lies, it was established that Angelica and Roman were not having sex, that they were not in love, and that they were simply close and affectionate. Granted, their kids displayed a level of intimacy that they had never seen between platonic siblings, but they ultimately believed it was harmless at worst and at best, beneficial to both of their emotional well-being.

Angelica's guilt about lying to her parents wore away quickly, as did her fear of being caught. But she had to admit, even if only to herself, that she liked the thrill of teasing the boundary. They'd made love all over the house, including twice more in their parents' bedroom. Sometimes they'd do it near windows. Sometimes they'd start just before their parents were to arrive. On rare nights, they slept in the same bed together. Unable to help themselves, they would make love right down the hall from their sleeping parents. For Angelica, making love to her brother never got old and Roman couldn't get enough.

One Friday morning, Angelica awoke in Roman's bed. They'd made love the night before and she had refused to escape back to her own room. Instead, they both dressed in decent pajamas and slept a few inches apart. If either parent opened Roman's bedroom door, it would be much easier to offer an acceptable explanation if they weren't both completely naked, cuddling under the covers. Angelica was still tense, listening and waiting for her parents to leave for work. When she heard the front door close, she breathed a sigh of relief, looking forward to another perfect day with her brother and lover. She moved closer to Roman's apparently sleeping body and cuddled into him. He put his arm around her in response.

"Good morning, my love," Angelica said happily. She kissed her brother's lips.

Roman smiled in return. "Morning, baby girl." He kissed her again. "I swear, waking up to you is my favorite thing."

Angelica kissed him. "It's everything."

They lay on their sides, legs tangled up, chatting intimately and sharing intermittent kisses. There was an ease to their relationship. Knowing they had their whole life together ahead of them felt freeing. They had time.

"It's weird," Roman said and hesitated. "I almost feel like it would be a relief to get caught."

"What?" Angelica said, startled. "What do you mean? If we get caught, Mom and Dad definitely won't let us be together."

"I know but...have you ever been so excited about something that you just wanted somebody, anybody to know?"

Angelica smiled. "Yeah." She realized weeks ago that she let Leo in on their little secret for that very reason.

"And if everyone knows, then we don't have to keep this big secret. I don't know. It's dumb."

"No, it's not dumb," Angelica assured Roman. "I...kind of told someone about us already." She held her breath, giving a pained expression.

"What? Who?"

"Leo. I didn't really tell him, he just figured it out after he saw my face when you left with Mariah on prom night." Angelica laughed. "He thought I was in love with Mariah at first. I should have let him believe that...or that I loved somebody else. My poker face needs improvement."

"It's okay," Roman said. "Your face is too pretty as is. Needs no improvement." Angelica kissed him. "As long as he doesn't tell anybody."

"Oh, I thought you wanted us to get caught," Angelica teased.

Roman laughed and lifted Angelica's nightgown, grabbing her neat little ass, sticking his fingers underneath the leg holes of her panties, and squeezing her flesh. "Keep going like we are and we will." He kissed her lips. She didn't answer, only kissed Roman harder, opening her lips to admit his affectionate tongue.

Angelica felt his engorged member prod her tummy but kept her hands honest. There would be plenty of time to stroke and fondle and kiss her brother's penis. The moment was more tender and relaxing and serene than sexy, though it was very sexy, evidenced by her ever-hard nipples and increasingly moist panties.

"Do you think Leo is gonna keep his mouth shut?" Roman asked.

"I think he will. We text a lot."

"You're friends?" Roman asked.

Angelica thought for a moment. "Yeah," she said as if surprised by the revelation. "I guess we are friends."

"And he doesn't like you?"

"No. I think I may have convinced him to date his cousin." Angelica giggled. "I'm the poster child for incest, I guess."

Roman chuckled and pulled Angelica close, kissing her with a playful sensuality. She succumbed, melting under her brother's firm grasp. This time, she did slip her hand down and fondle her brother's cock through his jogging pants. She moaned, the feel of his erection still so exciting.

"We should get married," Roman said.

"What!?" Angelica laughed loudly. "We can't get married!"

"We can," Roman insisted, smiling. "Only we'll know. And I guess Leo could be a witness...and anybody else we end up telling. It would be unofficial, of course, but we could get rings and say vows and even get somebody to marry us."

Angelica stared at Roman for a long time, then her lips curled into a cute smile. "You proposing to me?"

"Why not? I've been in love with you my whole life."

Angelica looked into her brother's sincere eyes, running her fingers through his hair. "Yes, Roman. Of course, I'll marry you." He kissed her then, their wet lips suckling softly on one another's. "Mrs. Day...I love it!" They laughed and they kissed, reducing the little space they still had between them and embracing body to body.

They talked in hushed tones, mapping out their fanciful future. They planned their wedding, picking a date four years in the future, right after Angelica's college graduation. They'd go to some tropical location, have their unofficial ceremony on the beach, and make love on the penthouse balcony at sunset, overlooking the orange ocean. Defying the reality they both knew, Angelica and Roman named three of their children: Roman Junior, Emilia, and Francis. They couldn't agree on a fourth name, mainly because Roman thought it should be a boy named Henley and Angelica thought it should be a girl named Penelope. They and their four children would stay in a big house in a small town and live happily ever after.

"I love you," Angelica said to her brother sincerely after a few moments of silence. She slid her hands inside her brother's joggers, distracting herself from the fact her fantasy future would never happen. It was better to focus on what she did have.

"I love you too, Angel," Roman said and kissed her, combing through her thick, brown hair with his fingers. Angelica directed his other hand to her breast, sliding it up underneath her nightgown. He cupped her supple rondure, stimulating her hard nipple with his palm and fingers. Angelica played between her brother's legs, cupping and fondling his balls carefully and brushing up against his shaft teasingly with parts of her arm. Finally, though, she took his length in a loose fist. Roman sighed into his sister's mouth as he tasted her tongue. Desire built, both escalating with more intimate caresses, driving each other wild with lust.

Angelica's panties, white with multicolored butterflies all over, were halfway down her thighs and Roman fondled her puffy outer labia, her liquid smearing the area in her fragrant juices. His pants were down as well, his hard cock falling out in the open as the covers were pushed away. Roman's finger searched for the crease, finding it and splitting her soft petals. He pressed his finger into his sister's pussy, causing her to shudder and sigh. She kissed him, sucking hard on his tongue. "Let's shower," she whispered, her grip still firm around his thick cock.

"Bed's fine," he said, growing desperate to sink into her love. She allowed him to pull her panties down further, bending her knees so he could pull them off her feet.

"Shower's better," she replied sexily and rose to straddle Roman's waist. She pulled her nightgown up over her head, giving him the full view of her sexy shape, her skin immaculate and pale, her body thin. She drew his hand from between her legs and licked his slick fingers, then jumped off him and off the bed, flashing a cheeky grin over her shoulder before prancing gaily toward the bathroom. Roman left his pants in his room, following naked after his giggling, nude sister.

In a quarter of a minute, they were underneath the steaming spray of the shower, bodies caressing as they kissed. Between them, Angelica's breasts pressed into Roman's chest, prominent nipples dragging against his skin as they writhed. Roman's cock throbbed against his sister's soft body, aching to be lost deep inside her once again. Angelica knew the urgency building inside her brother. She could feel it in his kisses and in the way he fondled her ass, squeezing her supple flesh and spreading her open. She decided to play coy, taking her brother's hand from her behind and interlocking her finger with his. Modest.

Angelica broke the kiss and took a step back, nipping her lip bashfully as she scanned his exceptional young man's body. Standing underneath the shower of hot water, dark hair drenched over her shoulders, Angelica stood waiting for Roman to come and get her. It was a game they had begun to play. She'd act shy and Roman, driven by high desire, would simply take her. She loved it and told him as much. She even said she wouldn't refuse him in her sleep. He noted and committed the admission to memory.

Angelica stood still, gazing with smoldering eyes into her brother's. He came close, pressing his body to hers and kissing her. She returned the kiss but offered a weak resistance, pushing him away by their locked hands. Roman pushed back, pressing her hands against the tiled wall, then raised her arms above her head. Angelica didn't resist his heavy-handed kiss, only smiled slightly as his aggression made her skin tingle.

Roman braced both of his sister's hands up above her head with one of his, then reached between her legs. She playfully snapped them shut. He snatched one leg aside with some measure of real aggression and lifted her knee beside his hip. Dipping just so, Roman positioned his throbbing, reddish bell just beneath his sister's waiting quim, and then rose into her. They both sighed as Roman plunged into her depths, Angelica relinquishing all pretense of resistance, her head lolling back against the tile in pleasure. "You're mine," Roman growled, claiming her lips with his.

"Yes," Angelica whispered simply, kissing her brother. "I'm yours. I'm all yours."

Roman released Angelica's hands, allowing access to his body. She caressed his strong arms and his wide shoulders, then his back and his ass, pulling him up into herself, willing him to drive deeper. They continued in a steady rhythm, filling the bathroom with echoing love songs whose only lyrics were wild moans, hearty groans, and sensual sighs. Not surprisingly, Angelica climaxed first, digging her nails into the flesh of her brother's shoulders and shuddering with a cry of passion. Roman, sensing her orgasm, drove deep and held on as she spasmed on him. He kissed her plump, reddened lips, separating them to meet her tongue with his.

"I want it the other way now," Angelica said with a remnant of diffidence. It was still a little embarrassing for her to ask for it. She wished she never had to ask Roman to do it. He had done so on two other occasions and she'd loved it. She hoped it would become a normal part of their love-making, but Roman was always hesitant. "Baby, I want it in my butt," she repeated, her voice hoarse and her cheeks feeling hot.

Roman kissed her, then turned her around unceremoniously, making her giggle. Angelica nipped her lip as Roman kissed a speedy path down her spine, falling to his knees to separate her halves and kiss her tiny anus. Angelica groaned and reached for her clit with one hand, bracing herself against the wall with the other hand and poking out her pouty little bottom. Her eyes closed, Angelica could feel when her brother stopped licking her rimhole, and then the cool sensation of body wash being applied between her cheeks. Angelica's mouth gaped as Roman's finger slipped effortlessly inside her small circle. She arched her back deep as Roman massaged and lubricated her snug orifice. When he'd finished and Angelica felt him remove his finger, she braced herself for the real thing as her brother stood.

Roman's angry, red cap touched Angelica's pretty, pink pucker. He held her apart as he carefully probed until his crown disappeared in his sister's soft flesh. Angelica fiddled with her clit, indulging in the filling feeling of her brother penetrating her anally. He buried himself completely before establishing a deep rhythm. Angelica shuddered the entire time, holding onto the wall with one hand and pleasuring her sweet, insatiable pussy with the other. For her, the whole thing felt like one long, nearly unbearable orgasm.

Before Roman knew it, he'd reached his crest, his cock pulsing with massive pleasure as he stroked his sister's beautifully tight asshole. Angelica felt it too, crying out at the thought and feeling of being pumped full of her brother's love once again. She ravaged her clit with abandon, losing herself in a world of pleasure. Roman pumped and pumped as his cock surged, spurting its contents deep inside Angelica's rear orifice. When he finally finished, removing himself and going halfway limp, he watched as a few droplets of his cum dribbled out of her before the hole closed back into a cute, little pink eyelet.

"Oh, that was so good!" Angelica said excitedly. "I think I wet myself again." She looked down as if to check whether some of the wetness between her thighs...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AubreyAvery
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments