Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

K-I-S-S-I-N-G Part 2

"Roman buys his little sister gifts for Valentine's Day"

152
14 Comments 14
5.4k Views 5.4k
5.7k words 5.7k words

February

Valentine's Day had never been Angelica's favorite day. It was the day all the pretty girls got cards and candy and teddy bears and flowers and all she got was jealous. It seemed that no one had a crush on the lanky, pale, flat-chested girl. She despised the day from weeks ahead and finally sank into a slight depression when the day arrived.

On February 14th, the usual knock came to her door but Angelica didn't budge. A few minutes later, Roman knocked again and she only stirred. She wasn't ready to face the day. Roman opened her bedroom door and walked in. "I don't wanna go to school today," she whined to him as he came over to her bedside and sat next to her.

Roman rested his hands on either side of his sister, leaned close, and smiled at her. "You're so cute when you pout like that," he said. "Your lips do this cute little quiver thing. It's adorable." Angelica blushed and was overcome by a reluctant smile.

"Shut up, I am not," Angelica giggled. "I just don't feel like going to school today."

"Aww, poor baby. What can I do to make you feel better?" Angelica knew what Roman had in mind, and she knew how her body would react in her state - lying in bed and underdressed in panties and a small cami top. But she felt she deserved to indulge in her brother's arousing kisses, only just a little bit. Only today.

She took a long, smiling breath and then exhaled. "Three kisses."

Roman smiled. "Just three? You sure that's enough?" He then inched slowly toward his sister and planted a teaser of a kiss on her pouting lips. "One." And then a second, fuller kiss. "Two." And a third, longer kiss, savoring the sweet moment. "Three," Roman said after the elongated kiss.

Predictably, the trio of kisses left Angelica's young body yearning for more. Roman looked willing to kiss his little sister again, but what Angelica desired wasn't more kisses. She wanted to sneak a hand between her legs and play. She wanted her brother to take a finger and just... No! Snap out of it!

Angelica sat up and pushed her brother away with a palm flat against his bare chest. No longer depressed but excited - much too excited to risk what she'd do if she stayed in bed - she quickly got up and went to the bathroom to wash up, brush her teeth and get ready for school.

During the school day, the joyous rush Angelica got from her brother's initial, rousing kisses started to wear off. Predictably, the Valentine's Day festivities muted her good mood. Her thoughts drifted from Roman to all the flowers and candy and balloons floating everywhere, once again causing her to wonder what was wrong with her that she couldn't receive such tokens of admiration. Some of the girls even received gifts from multiple boys.

Angelica could have written these girls off as sluts - flirting with all the boys throughout high school, dressing provocatively every chance they got. Some of them were known to have slept with several guys, but she couldn't judge. As innocent as Angelica was, she envied those girls. The thought of attracting all that attention terrified her, and yet, paradoxically, she coveted the feeling of being liked, adored, and desired. But alas, she was Angelica, the prim and proper, modest, gangly, awkward girl with the puffy lips and the windswept plateau for boobs.

Ok, maybe 'modest hills' for boobs, Angelica thought with a resigned sigh. She had to stop overstating her flaws. Her brother would be disappointed to know she thought that way. However, Roman had said nothing about pouting in jealousy all day over every piece of cheap, pink merchandise the other girls got. And so, that's what she did.

On the long, silent walk home, Angelica could only think of one thing - her secret, emotional panacea which was her brother's sweet kiss. She increased her pace as she walked beside her brother, emotions churning in her. Jealousy one second, anger the next, the familiar feeling she got when she deliberately made herself small in her own mind, and then the confusion of trying to fight that feeling off. Eyes welling, Angelica sped up to make it to the one place she knew would make it all better.

Roman knew what was wrong. It was the same thing every year since they were high school Freshmen. So he simply walked with her, glancing over to see the gloss in her wide eyes.

"Hey, don't worry about it okay," Roman said once they stepped up to the front porch. Angelica simply hugged him, burying her face in his shoulder as he whispered in her ear. "The other guys just don't see what I see right now, but they will. I promise they will. And...today, I think you don't have any reason to be sad. I'm gonna make it better. I'm gonna take care of you." Then, teary-eyed, she looked up at her brother's immaculately sincere gaze, then closed her eyes causing her tears to spill down her face. And then she felt her brother's warm, soothing lips on hers.

As the kiss lingered, Angelica let Roman wash away her bitterness, indulging in her brother's loving embrace, tightening her grasp around his shoulders, and denying his attempts to keep the kiss to a modest length. They kissed longer than usual, enough to make it a little weird. Angelica felt small and needy, and she was. Roman held his little sister tighter and gave her what he felt she needed, suckling on her tender lips until she began to lightly hum.

Angelica's heart was glowing as she ended the first, elongated kiss. Roman stole two more wet but innocent little pecks from his sister's delectable lips and then held her. "I love you, baby girl," Roman said, eyes closed, his nose barely touching hers.

"Mmn I love you," Angelica replied from her overflowing heart. It seemed as if her brother's kiss melted every negative emotion down and turned it into something positive - something warm and flowing and good, but something she really couldn't understand. She didn't need to. All she needed was her Roman and his kisses and everything would be alright. She wiped her tears away, smiled, and walked into their home.

"Hey hon', guess what?" Angelica's mother greeted her as she and Roman walked through the door.

"Umm, what?" she replied, removing her shoes and staring at her mother with a strange, quizzical look. Mrs. Day seemed excited about something.

"You have a secret admirer," she said, raising her eyebrows at her daughter. Angelica furrowed her brow and scoffed. "He must like you a lot. All kinds of gifts have been arriving all day for you. Check your room!"

Angelica hesitated for a few moments and then started her way upstairs, curiosity and suspicion plain on her face. Her mother and brother both followed fast behind her. Angelica opened the door to her bedroom and stood almost dumbfounded as she took in the sight of all the pink and red that covered her room. "All this stuff came today with instructions on how to decorate your room with it. This guy must think you're something special!"

Angelica, still halfway in awe, walked into her room. There were red and white rose petals in the middle of her bed in the shape of a large heart. Heart-shaped balloons floated above, each one a different shade of red or pink with assorted messages written on them. The floor was lit with little lights shaped like candles, glowing red and white. At the head of her bed, a large, white teddy bear sat among her arrangement of pillows. There were two pink gift bags and one gift box surrounding the rose petals atop her bed. There was also a bouquet of fresh roses at the top of the pile and a pink envelope with her name sitting in the center of it.

Angelica stepped forward, her mother and brother watching from the door as she examined the box that was obviously full of Valentine's Day chocolates. Next, she opened one of the bags, and her eyebrows raised as she took a peek inside.

"Umm, maybe we should leave her to open her gifts alone," Roman whispered to his mother.

"No, I wanna see what I've been hauling in all afternoon," Mrs. Day said.

"Makeup," Angelica said, surprised, and pulled out a few items. There was eye makeup (including mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow), blush, lip gloss, and several shades of lipstick. Angelica turned and smiled, holding up the items.

"Nice, hon'," Mrs. Day said, "we may have to add to that collection now that you're old enough. I think it would be good for you to start wearing a little makeup." Roman smiled at his little sister who seemed excited about the prospect of wearing makeup.

Angelica opened and looked inside the other bag, gasped sharply, and then immediately shot a gaze at her mother and brother, beginning to blush. Mom was still smiling and so was Roman, but he seemed tense like he was holding his breath. "C'mon, let's see what else your mystery man got you," Mom said with impatient excitement.

Angelica flushed as she reached into the bag and pulled out a pair of black, satin panties and a matching bra, turning tentatively toward the two to show them, cheeks warm and rosy. "Oh," Mrs. Day said, looking surprised but then covered with a smile. "Those are so cute, honey," she remarked, choosing not to address the fact that some boy she didn't know had given her only daughter lingerie.

Angelica, though embarrassed, had to admit the set was rather cute, not at all like the underwear she was used to wearing - the colorful cotton kind that came six in a pack. These panties were sexy. And so were the others in the bag. Angelica set the black satin lingerie on the bed and took out the next set, a pair of lacy bikini panties in rich burgundy with a matching padded bra, plain on the cups but lacy elsewhere.

Angelica looked to her mother, who smiled and nodded approvingly, and then to her brother whose smile was more tentative. After setting the burgundy aside, she pulled out yet another outfit, her flustered embarrassment waning as her excitement built. She always liked cute panties, even sexy panties, but had never thought to buy something like this for herself thinking them too risqué. But now, she was realizing she wasn't a little girl anymore and that it was okay to wear something like this.

The third set was especially sexy - a pure white, lace pair of thong panties, sheer enough to probably see through with an equally sheer and lacy bra. Angelica inspected the little tag on the panties, "XS," and then on the bra, "30A," pleasantly surprised that her secret admirer got her sizes correct. Finding the bra and panties absolutely gorgeous, Angelica smiled wide, cheeks flushed as she looked to her mom for approval again.

"Okay, very sexy, baby, but so, so cute. You like it?"

Angelica nodded giddily with a smile that couldn't possibly be wiped away. Roman's smile even widened at his little sister's obvious excitement over her new undies.

"You ever find out who this boy is, I want a word with him, okay?" Mom said and Angelica agreed. "But, for now, just enjoy your gifts. Happy Valentine's Day, honey. C'mon Roman." Mrs. Day pulled Roman away from Angelica's door frame with a gentle tug and disappeared through the hall and down the stairs.

Angelica still could barely believe what had happened. All this, for her? Who admired her enough to go through such trouble? How did he know where she lived? And the sizes of her bra and panties? It was all so flattering, but also very creepy. Might she have a stalker?

Pulling herself out of her reverie, Angelica directed her attention to the pink envelope in the middle of the floral heart that may have held the answers. Angelica read:

Angelica,

There is so much I want to say to you. And what feelings cannot be put into words, I hope you feel them every time I kiss your sweet lips. I love you in ways you may never understand, though I hope someday you do. Simply put, you are my best friend and the love of my life. Though we are basically the same age, I have always felt like my job was to protect and take care of you, and I hope I have never let you down so far.

I know it's unusual for a brother to make his sister his Valentine, but I had to let you know how I feel about you. Who else do I love so much? Who else is so pretty, so cute, and yes, so sexy? Only you, my love. And I want you to know it. I need you to know how special you are. Not only are you beautiful, but you're also lovable, funny, a little sensitive and so caring. I just know that if you got comfortable enough in your own skin, you would have guys lining up to make you their Valentine. If they only knew you how I do, they'd be dying to kiss you just like I was for so long.

So, to help you feel as special, gorgeous, and sexy as you really are, I got you a few gifts. Candy, so you know how sweet you are. A teddy bear, to let you know I'm always with you, even when you dream. Makeup, not to mask you, but to emphasize and accentuate your natural beauty. And the underwear. I know it seems a little much but I wanted you to feel sexy in your deepest, most intimate parts.

Enjoy this Valentine's Day, Angelica. And every Valentine's Day from now until forever.

Sincere Love, Roman Day

At first, Angelica felt slightly let down by the fact her mystery man turned out to be her brother. But as she continued to read, she grew grateful, and then elated. It wasn't a pity gift, it was completely sincere. Does Roman have a crush on me? she thought as she considered the letter. That's what it sounded like. Is he in love with me? The idea gave her a rush of panic but put a smile in her heart. She might not be the only one feeling the pressure of misplaced affection. That comforted her and soothed her conscience. Her guilt dimmed. It was wonderful to be called beautiful and sexy and to be loved and lavished with gifts.

When Angelica sauntered downstairs to thank her brother for absolutely making her day, she saw that Roman was in conversation with their mother. More interestingly, the conversation came to an abrupt pause when she walked into the dining room. She looked at her mother and then her brother, who both smiled at her, and then went back to her room. Angelica, still glimmering with the feelings of love and adoration her brother bestowed upon her, didn't think to ask herself what they were talking about. Instead, she decided to text her brother what she was feeling.

Angelica: Thank you so much for making me your Valentine!

I really like the teddy bear. It's so fluffy! And thank you for the candy, and the letter, and the makeup too! You really know how to make a girl feel loved!

Angelica hesitated momentarily and then continued to text, nibbling the corner of her lower lip.

Angelica: And I absolutely love the panties! They're so sexy!

Oh and the bras too lol

Angelica put her gifts in their proper places, leaving the huge, white teddy bear in the middle of her bed. It took a few minutes for Roman to respond to her texts.

Roman: I'm glad that you like everything. Was a little nervous about the underwear though. You don't think it was a bit inappropriate?

Angelica: No. I love them.

Come to my room. I want kisses

Roman: Can't. Mom made me go with Dad to Home Depot.

Angelica: Awww. Kiss me when you get back?

Roman: Yes, baby girl

When Mr. Day and Roman returned home hours later, he didn't kiss her as he had promised. Instead, he helped his dad replace a few of the light bulbs on the outside of the house that had been flickering. Mom prepared dinner and by the time the two men finished, it was time to eat. Midway through the meal, the siblings began to text.

Angelica: You still owe me a kiss, Valentine

She smirked as she texted, but kept her eyes down on her phone and away from her brother across the table.

Roman: I know. I guess I'll have to make it worth the wait

For some reason, texting her brother about kissing him while their parents were present gave Angelica a titillating thrill, though the two adults were having their own conversation. Angelica blushed, struggling to contain her excitement as she typed out her next message, hesitating for a long time before pressing 'send'.

Angelica: I can't wait! I want you to kiss me like a real Valentine. How you would kiss me if I wasn't your sister. I know you want to

AndySoul
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AndySoul

Angelica glanced up at Roman, blushing and smirking at her risky comment. His eyebrows raised as he read her text message.

"What are you two texting about?" Mrs. Day blurted out. "Surely you can share it with the rest of the class."

Angelica went pale, feeling like a little girl who had been caught stealing cookies.

"Sorry, Mom," Roman said quickly, "It's just an inside joke about the kids at school. You wouldn't get it." With that, he rose with his empty plate, rinsed it, and placed it in the dishwasher. He peeked out the glass patio door, looking out over the backyard. "Looks like the light stopped flickering."

Angelica was grateful for her brother's quick response and smooth diversion. She finished her meal in silence and headed to bed, feeling somewhat sheepish after being reprimanded for her cheeky dinner-time texts. But as she readied herself for sleep, stripping to just her purple cotton panties and...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by AubreyAvery
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments