Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Karrie's Loving Father

"Karrie's father takes her shopping to cheer her up."

361
52 Comments 52
16.2k Views 16.2k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

"This is a story I wrote for one of my readers, Keith, and his ID is 62krg (he asked me to include his name and Lush ID). He told me exactly what details he wanted me to include in this story. <p> [ADVERT] </p>All of the characters are over the age of eighteen. If you enjoy the story, please leave your valuable feedback and consider leaving a tip (Lush Coins). Thank You."

Karrie was feeling pretty bummed out. John, her boyfriend, and she had been split up for about a month, and she missed him horribly. It wasn't just closeness; she missed the sex too. Karrie was a young brunette girl in her early 20s. She lived with her father. Her mother passed away three years ago. Lying on the bed in her bra and panties, she felt horny, lonely, and grumpy.

"Karrie, dear?"

She heard a knock on the door.

"Come in, Dad."

"Oh, sorry," her father said as he opened her bedroom door. "I didn't know you weren't dressed."

"Dad, I'm pretty sure you have seen me in less," she laughed as she sat up on the bed.

"I-I know," he said, hesitantly. "But it's really inappropriate; you're a grown woman now."

Karrie stood up and walked over to her father.

"Dad, I know that I'm older now, but I still want to stay as your little daughter."

Keith, Karrie's father, didn't know how to respond to his only daughter. His eyes wandered over her small, petite body. Her stomach was perfectly flat, and she had the cutest little belly button he had ever seen. She was dressed in little pink lace panties that matched her bra. He could see the dark outlines of her nipples under the very thin material of her bra. He quickly turned his head away from his daughter.

"I know what makes you happy," he said.

"Tell me, I'm excited!" she exclaimed.

"We can go shopping. I know that you love to buy new clothes."

"You know I can never turn that down." Karrie hugged her father tightly and planted a kiss on his cheek, just as she had done since about the time she could walk.

As they embraced each other, she felt her father's erection pressing hard against her belly. He seemed not to notice his erection, so she ignored it too. Keith was hugging his daughter with his big hands, wrapped tightly around her tiny waist. He felt a bulge growing inside his trousers, but he didn't move back as he didn't want to make the situation embarrassing. He thought that his daughter might not have noticed his erection; however, it was the opposite. Keith and Karrie both had the same thought.

"Now, hurry up and get dressed!" her father exclaimed to cheer her more.

She nodded with a grin. Keith left his daughter's room so that she could get dressed quickly. As soon as he stepped outside her room, he looked at his still-erected cock inside his trousers.

"Keith, how could you get hard seeing your own daughter?" he cursed himself.

In the meantime, Karrie started getting dressed. She put on a white crop top that showed her belly button. Her favorite thing about her body was her belly, which she proudly showed off as often as possible. She had a smooth, white, sexy stomach that most girls would envy. The only thing really special about the crop top was how thin and transparent it was. Most girls would consider the top too thin to wear without a bra. Karrie considered it too thin to ruin with a bra. Besides, her 34-B breasts were small enough that the shirt gave them all the support she needed.

The skirt Karrie wore with it was designed to flirt. It was made of a very light material and was cut so that it would flounce around as she moved. The material itself was thin enough that it was slightly transparent, but all that could be seen were the vague shapes of her legs, and only that under good lighting. The front of the skirt was just long enough that it covered everything when she walked, but that was only if she wasn't moving around much. All she had to do was start shaking her hips in a dance, and the skirt would fly every which way. The interesting part of the skirt was the backside. She had cut it so that, as the skirt went over her sides, it gradually got shorter. She had a small and nicely shaped butt, and this showed it off quite well. The back bottom of the skirt ended about one inch below her ass cheeks, leaving her smooth, white thighs and legs completely visible and appealing to others.

When Keith saw her daughter coming down the stairs, he couldn't say anything but stare. If he weren't Karrie's father, he would've married her without a second thought. He tried hard not to get a boner as before.

"Don’t you think your skirt is a little short and revealing, honey?"

"Don't worry, Dad; I wanted to look hot."

He didn't say anything. When Karrie got off the car, she noticed that people in the parking area were looking at her. They enjoyed her slim, toned body. They gazed at her pointed nipples through her top and sometimes tried to catch a glimpse of her pussy under the short skirt she was wearing. She noticed the same thing inside the mall. As Karrie and her father walked next to each other, everyone thought he was either her older boyfriend or Sugar Daddy. She was enjoying the attention while Keith observed the other people, looking at his daughter. Karrie's father bought her a bunch of stuff, such as shorts, t-shirts, and skirts. She tried everything for him and was kind of enjoying the fashion show.

"Dad?" she called her father. "Are you there?"

"Yes, sweetie. What happened?"

"Can you please come inside for a moment? I am stuck."

He walked into the fitting room and found her standing in a purple minidress.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I want to try this dress but can't get the back zipped," she said and turned around. "Can you please zip it?"

Keith noticed his daughter was not wearing her bra and panties. He looked at her bare back and soft, round butt. His hands lingered at the base of his daughter's spine and just barely brushed her ass. He slid the zipper up slowly. She again turned around to face her father. Their eyes locked, and she embraced him with a tight hug.

"Thank you, Dad, for taking me shopping."

"It's okay, dear," he said, gently rubbing her back.

"Dad?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"I can feel something against my belly," she chuckled. Is that your…?"

He quickly pulled away from her with a shaky breath. She could see the perfect outline of her father's partially erect cock through his pants.

"Don't worry, Dad." She stepped closer. "I felt that in the morning too."

His face turned beat red as he looked at her face.

"Now, unzip me," she said in a soft and gentle tone, turning around again.

He quickly unzipped the dress and went outside.

They drove home in a tense silence. When they went inside the house, her father sat down on the couch and started watching TV, and Karrie went to her room upstairs. She was pleased with all the new stuff, but she was still horny. She recalled what had happened in the morning and in the mall. She couldn't stop thinking about her father's bulge! Dad must be big down there, she thought. Instantly, Karrie made a big and risky decision in her life and hoped she didn't regret it later.

She quickly got dressed in a tiny, see-through white outfit. She put her panties on but skipped the bra. The top of the negligee barely covered her white and blue polka-dotted panties. As she came downstairs, she couldn't find her father on the couch. Karrie crept into his bedroom. The door was closed but not locked. She opened the door as quietly as she could and stepped inside. Keith was seated on the bed with his back to the door, watching porn on his laptop.

"Dad?" she called, standing right behind him.

Keith was startled when he heard her voice. He felt a shiver go up his spine. He paused the video and closed the lid of his laptop as fast as he could. Karrie could see the beads of sweat forming on her father's forehead. She sat on the edge of the bed with a mischievous grin on her face and placed her right hand on his left thigh.

"What were you watching, Dad?"

"N-Nothing." He tried to sound calm.

"Let me see." She winked and leaned forward to get the laptop. Keith tried to get the laptop before her, but she was faster than that old man. Karrie opened the lid and pressed the power button. The device booted up in a few seconds, and the video resumed automatically. In the video, there were an older man and a younger woman fucking each other in doggy style. The woman moaned and groaned as the older man in the video continued fucking her from behind.

Karrie looked at her father's face, who was still sitting on the bed with a beat red face. She laid the laptop on the table, slid up the bed, and leaned back against him. Her back was against her father's chest, and he caught his breath.

"Daddy?" She said it in a childish tone. "I know you want to touch me."

She took his hand and slid it up and down over her tight tummy. He could see goosebumps where his hand had been. She must have liked it, and her body was responding to his touch. Then she slid them further up until his hands were covering her tits. He could feel his daughter's nipples hardening through her sheer top.

"Holy shit, honey!" He tried to oppose it. "I'm your father, and this is wrong!"

"But Dad, it feels so good!" she said, leaning into him.

Karrie grabbed her father's hand and slid it under her sheer top. At first, he tried to stop her, but soon liked the soft touch of his daughter's small but firm breasts. His thumbs traced her erect nipples. She moaned softly. Karrie slid over until she was lying between his legs. She pushed her ass against his hard cock. Keith groaned. He slid her negligee over her shoulders and exposed her bare tits. He gently rubbed her nipples and pinched them. He caressed his daughter's erect nipples with the pads of her fingertips. Karrie felt the other hand of her father move down to her thighs and rubbed her tingling pussy through the sheer silk of her thong. Her back arched, and she slid her pussy up against his hand.

MilanaPric
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilanaPric

Karrie moved her ass against his rock-hard cock and let him play with her until she started panting. Keith, on the other hand, wanted to feel the soft mound of flesh of his daughter. He gently slid his hand inside her panties and touched her clit. It was swollen! The sudden touch almost made her orgasm. He rubbed a finger up and down her tight slit, helping her reach the climax. By looking into his daughter's eyes, Keith could tell that she wanted to cum, desperately.

"Honey, can I take your panties off?" her father asked even though, he knew the answer.

"Yes, Daddy!" She shook her head up and down, biting her lower lip.

Keith slowly removed his daughter's panties and tossed them to the floor. He moved on top of her and began to slowly kiss and lick down her soft, round belly. He sucked some of her flesh into his mouth and released it, loving her natural taste.

"I love your belly, Karrie," her father breathed in between kisses.

Karrie's heart soared with love at his words. As he leaned forward, his hands gripped her knees and opened her legs wider so that he could get a good view of her daughter's smooth, wet cunt. He was captivated by the sweet scent of her pussy-juice, escaping from her now visible cunt. It looked so beautiful, gleaming from the wetness. She opened her legs wider, and he moved in, sticking his tongue slowly out for the first taste. It felt warm and slimy but tasted somehow delicious—something unique. He loved it and began to lap at her sloppy pussy lips. He pushed his tongue deeper into her pussy and began eating her for all she was worth. Keith felt his daughter's body tense with each lick, a moan escaping her sweet mouth.

"Ooohhh, yes, that's it, like that, aaahhh..." She began moaning louder and louder, moving her body with pure enjoyment at each one of his licks and tongue thrusts. He couldn't believe that he was eating out his daughter, his own young daughter!

Again, her back arched, and she lifted her ass off the bed and ground her throbbing cunt into her father's tongue. Karrie squeezed her breasts harder and pinched her nipples, sending shock waves down to her cunt. She pushed his head hard against her body and raised her hips off the bed, burying his face deeper in her clit. Her moans were getting stronger and louder. One moan started when the previous moan ended.

"Oh, God! Yes! Suck me harder, Dad!" she cried out, her head thrashing from side to side. "Oh fuck!"

Raising her head, she watched her father intently sucking and licking her clit in his mouth. He sucked her harder and harder until he felt her pussy tighten on his tongue, and her entire body shudder into orgasm. Warm cum from her cunt streamed out onto his face and into his mouth. He dipped his tongue into her vagina as deeply as he could, pressing her pussy, tight against his face. It tasted so good! He was happy to be a fortunate father.

"Oh my God!" she screamed.

While Karrie was still panting, Keith bent down to her and gently wrapped his arms around her waist. He lifted her into a sitting position and straddled her. She saw his rock-hard cock with leaking precum, dangling in front of her eyes.

"Mmm… Dad, you're big!" she said, smearing her tongue over the knob and licking the juices off it.

She parted her lips and sank her mouth over the rigid cock. Soon, Keith picked up the pace and began thrusting his hips faster and deeper until he hit the back of his daughter's throat a few inches in. She gagged and jerked her body.

"Yeah, honey!" he moaned. "Just like that."

Once again, he gripped her head tightly and pushed his cock to the back of her throat. Karrie's father began to slowly push deeper and deeper as her tight, young throat slowly surrendered to his massive shaft. Keith let out the big breath he had been holding and dropped his hands away from her head. Suddenly, she felt him tense up. Karrie expected a rush of cum into her mouth, but he jerked away from her.

"Not yet, sweetie!" he gasped.

Keith bent forward and sucked on one of her nipples. Another pleasurable moan escaped her lips.

"You're my cute, naughty daughter, aren't you?" he said while sucking on her left breast.

She nodded.

"You want to make Daddy happy, correct?" Her father asked as he moved to the other tit with equal vigor and started sucking while stroking himself.

"Yes, Daddy!" she replied, gasping as he continued licking her sensitive bud.

Again, his hand started stroking her pussy and fingering her tight, wet hole. She felt him rubbing his cock up and down her wet, dripping honeypot.

"Let's get it good and deep, honey," he grinned. "Are you ready, my baby girl?"

Karrie caught a glimpse of her father's eyes and instantly understood what was about to occur.

"I want to see your face when I shove my cock deep inside you," her father said, putting her legs over his strong shoulders.

She felt him slide the head of his fat, thick manhood inside her wet, throbbing fuck-hole.

"Oh Gooddd,.." Karrie moaned as she felt her father slide back into her. She could feel her pussy stretch as it tried to accommodate his huge shaft being forced deep inside.

It filled her completely and almost seemed like it would break her in half as it just kept pushing forward. Finally, she felt the invasion end as their pubic bones met and his cock touched her cervix. He stayed motionless and held his cock inside her cunt for a minute.

"Dear, you're so tight!" He exclaimed.

Then slowly and gently, Keith began his thrust. He continued to pump into her very slowly while she moaned deeply.

"Oh, God!" he moaned as he picked up his pace and began to thrust harder. "Karrie, you are so fucking good!"

"Keep it going, Dad; keep it going," she cried as she felt all of her inhabitations fade away and become replaced with pure lust. "Oh! You're so fucking big!"

"Let daddy fuck his little girl from behind," he said.

"D-Daddy, I've never tried it." She tried to oppose it.

"It's okay, honey; I'm not going to push my cock into your ass."

Keith spanked his daughter's ass as he turned her over, pushing her face down on the bed. She became intensely aroused with her butt up in the air, her legs spread, and her pussy so exposed, as her own father spanked her bare ass. She felt a second orgasm building. His spanks sent electrical volts through Karrie's pussy, and she orgasmed again. She moaned into the gag, pushing her ass up in the air as he spanked her. It felt so good! She moaned and pushed back against her father's cock as he fucked her. He had his hands on her hips and then on her ass as he again started fucking her from behind.

Soon, he picked up the pace, slamming his penis in and out of her pussy hole. His hips slapped into her ass as he thrust again and again into her wet, juicy cunt. He looked down at the spot where his bare dick disappeared into her smooth, hairless mound. She...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by princess_stacey
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments