Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Like Mother Like Daughter, Sore Bottoms And Sex- Chapter 3

"Carolyn meets Phil, and with Norma and Arthur's advice, gets him up to speed about her sexuality"

20
5 Comments 5
2.1k Views 2.1k
8.3k words 8.3k words

Author's Notes

"Pure fantasy"

Carolyn started at university.  With our help, she found a flat and within two weeks she found another girl to share it with and help with expenses. We hardly heard from her during the first six weeks, when she rang and said she would like to have a long weekend at home early in November as there were no lectures on the last Friday of that week. As soon as she had left for uni, I moved in with Norma.

Carolyn arrived on Thursday evening looking happy, if a bit tired. We asked her how she had been getting on and she said lectures started immediately after freshers week and all the partying. Norma was working late at the hospital, so I took her to the pub, where they were delighted to see her. We found a dark corner and a cold beverage and had a chat.

I said, “I doubt if you found a boyfriend yet.”

“No,” she replied, “I have not had time yet, and I have met no one who interests me. Dealing with all the new material takes a lot of time and effort.”

“There is a big ‘dress code’ party planned for the second weekend in December for the department, including students. You must pay to attend. It’s not much, but I think the fact that you have to pay to go to the party will stop some students. That may be my chance to meet someone.”

“I’m a member of a couple of clubs, but they seem very serious about what they do and no one has tried to ask me out or anything like that. To my surprise, everyone takes life seriously at uni, but I suppose that’s not unexpected, with the ‘A’ level results you need. They have to be quite serious people to be there at all.”

“I met with another West Indian girl two years ahead of me in the department. We went for a drink one evening and she told me she had met a part-time lecturer at the college twenty years older than her and she had moved in with him.”

“She said she did not think she would have a long-term relationship with him. But she was happy to live in a warm, comfortable apartment quite close to the college rent-free!”

“The college had found out she was staying there and said, ‘You must not try to take advantage of that man. Don’t think of asking him to help you get through exams or anything like that. We are watching you.’ This, she thought, was a little unfair, as her life belonged to her and she didn’t like it ‘inspected.’ But under the circumstances, it could be justified. They took no other action against her and she remained in her relationship with him.”

Carolyn paused and then carried on. “There is an electronics lecturer who is a director in a very high-tech electronics company. The college asked him to stay on as a part-time lecturer. His wife died suddenly from cancer. He’s quite an attractive-looking older man, maybe in his mid-forties.”

“I’ve got my eye on him and I think he has noticed me. I’ve had no chance to meet up with him discreetly. Perhaps he will be at the party. He’s a member of one of my clubs, but I think he’s too busy to attend. At the party, I’ve got something to talk to him about. At least I’ve got a plan.”

Carolyn laughed a little, and then said in a low voice, “I can imagine him taking a cane to my naughty bum! Let’s hope he’s in for a big surprise!”

It pleased me to hear that!

Carolyn enjoyed her weekend with us. We didn’t take her story about the older electronics lecturer too seriously.

Norma and I were married quietly in a registry office with a minimum of ceremony. We persuaded the registry office to do it on a Saturday. One registrar had been a patient in Norma’s hospital and was very grateful to her. Carolyn came to the wedding, and it moved her a lot. It was good for her to see it, as I think it reinforced her idea it was time to face the world.

I was worried about leaving my house unoccupied for too long. I put it on the market at a realistic price and it sold.

About once every ten days, Norma would want a good caning and then a frantic bout of sex.

I thought about what went on during a ‘conventional’ caning and soon realised that the inner thighs received no stimulus from the cane. I talked this over with Norma and we experimented on each other. The diaper position is excellent for getting to the areas not normally receiving the kiss of the cane.

The ‘head down, bum up, knees well apart’ position is excellent for providing access to ‘virgin’ areas and the skin is not as tight as it is in the diaper position.

Norma loved to do this, resting on a table with her feet on the floor. She put a towel between her feet. I knelt on the floor behind her and caned the inside of her thighs with an eight-millimetre cane held very short to achieve maximum accuracy. A careless cane stroke landing on the clitoris could be a potential disaster.

A few strokes delivered like this after a ‘conventional’ caning of her bum resulted in her running like a leaking tap and Norma asked me to video it for her! I found this leakage incredibly arousing, and it was always the signal for me to give it to her in doggy fashion.

I found the inner thigh caning to be painful and stimulating. It hurt to walk very far for the next few days because the marks rubbed as you walked, unlike cane marks on the bum.

In between the ‘heavy’ sessions, we would have sex every two or three days. We lost weight! Norma made me take a prostate antigen test. She said that she was very keen for me to masturbate whenever it took my fancy, as there is much evidence that regular masturbation, on top of sex, reduces the risk of prostate cancer. There seems to be no evidence to the contrary.

I soon found out that she would always want to take over during masturbation, as she found it such a turn-on. Thank goodness for broad-minded women.

Norma carried on toning her pelvic floor muscles with plastic balls on a thin cord in her pussy. She found a medical device (a type of pressure transducer) that could measure the amount of pressure she could generate in her pussy using these muscles and set about increasing the figure!

“I have to make up for lost time,” she often said.

One night, she inserted the measuring device before a caning. You could see a rapid increase, then a slow fall in the pressure generated by her pelvic floor muscles after each cane stroke! Watching the pressure changes during her orgasm was amazing!

Norma loved me to finger her G spot and kiss her clitoris simultaneously. Her preference became for me to do this before I gave her a caning, or before we had sex. If it was a night for a heavy session, it would be G spot and clitoris foreplay, a long hand spanking, and then whatever type of caning we had in mind. Finally, we would have sex in one or two positions, if I could manage two positions.

These sessions happened when Norma had at least one day off to recover. I could not get enough of caning her inner thighs, seeing her drip and giving her as hard a screwing as possible. These sessions would end with me supporting her under her arms as she sat on the bidet with the stream playing on her clitoris and labia.

My caning would take place on the following evening once Norma had recovered enough to carry it out. She always said that I was like a steam hammer an hour after a good caning. What a naughty girl!

Christmas loomed. We knew roughly when Carolyn’s party would take place and awaited an update. We didn’t have to wait long. Carolyn called us and said that the electronics lecturer had been at the party. She found a dark corner, and he joined her there, not needing any encouragement.

He said, “I’m not staying long. If you would like to go for a drink with me, let me leave and follow about five minutes later. My car registration is ‘so and so’ and I am parked (describing where). I will wait for you.”

Carolyn replied, “Yes, I will be there. Please wait for me.”

The car was exactly where he said it was and she got in.  They left and drove out of London for about forty minutes to a country pub. In the car, they talked on the way. He admitted to Carolyn he had seen her looking at him and thought they would connect, given the chance. Working as a lecturer had given him a chance to look at Carolyn’s record at the college, so he knew something about her.

Carolyn was taking part in an experiment that required her to spend an hour at a time in a blacked-out room. Before you could take part in this experiment, you had to have a psychological assessment. Carolyn had hers but had poked fun at the psychiatrist, who was very annoyed. A second assessment was required at which she behaved and passed.

These events split the department in two. Some of the older, crustier ones thought she had misbehaved, but the younger, more enlightened ones thought it was one of the funniest things that had ever happened. Her new friend was one of those.

Carolyn said that when telling him what had gone on, he laughed so much he nearly crashed the car! They were off to a good start.

After a drink, he said, “If you would like to go back to your flat, I can take you. There is no one else home and you are welcome to stay the night.”

She said her heart missed a beat, and she accepted.

At home, he was a gentleman, so she told us. He offered her a room alone and a key to lock the door. “Phil,” she said, “We are not children.”

They had some gin, and then she took a shower. Inevitably, they ended up in bed. On the telephone two days later, Carolyn did not go into any detail, but she was at least satisfied for the moment.

A week later, she was back with us at home for Christmas. We got a better debrief from Carolyn. The proceedings had been very ‘vanilla,’ with a little foreplay before conventional sex. This was a good start, and Carolyn ‘hoped for more’ as time went on.

I was a little concerned that thinking about him would distract her from her studies.

Carolyn said that when I had been involved and helping with her A levels and everything that had gone on, she didn’t need to worry. She knew I was there for her. I was not some fickle young man with a roving eye. She saw her friend Phil in a similar light. Norma and I relaxed, thinking Carolyn could trust her judgement.

About a month into the next term, Carolyn rang us and said she wanted to come home for one night to talk to us. It was a Wednesday night. As soon as she got home, typically, she didn’t waste a minute. It was all about ‘how do I get him to do some kinky stuff?’

Norma said, “Can you talk about what has happened so far, please?”

Carolyn replied, “It’s all been very ‘normal.’ We arrive at his place; drink a gin or two on the couch, kiss and cuddle. We take separate showers and are soon in bed. There is a little foreplay, mainly of him kissing and fondling me. He has never given me oral nor has he asked for any. He’s a nice man, but it’s boring. What do I do?”

I thought I should let Norma start and wait to see if I needed to chip in, and she said,

“If his place is warm enough, why don’t you shower first and lie on the bed, legs apart, and play with yourself or use a vibrator? Let him see you doing it when he comes to you after his shower?”

“If he stares at you, you could put a finger in your pussy and say, ‘I exercise my pelvic floor muscles so I can get my pussy to squeeze your male organ. This needs practice. Would you like to watch?’”

“It might shake him out of his comfort zone. If he doesn’t respond to that sort of thing, you may be on a loser and I think you should find out. How virile is he?”

Carolyn said, “He’s an excellent performer, rock hard and sometimes asks for seconds. But he is perhaps a little repressed. It seems to be a case of ‘sex only.’ It might be difficult to change him at his age, but it has to be worth a try. If he doesn’t respond in good time, I am going to call it quits, because he will never satisfy me, long term. Perhaps even at his age, he is not fully aware of his sexuality.”

I was feeling naughty, so I said, “How do you think he would react if he saw your bum covered in cane marks?”

Carolyn laughed and said, “If you had not mentioned it, I was going to talk about it. Tonight, you could give me twelve hard strokes. I’m seeing him on Friday and if you do it hard, the marks will still be very prominent. With my bum up, I will lie on the bed and wait for his reaction. Whatever he does, I know what to do and say. It might give him an enormous shock. If he doesn’t like it, I’m out of it, anyway. There is no need to waste his time or mine.”

It was good to listen to such a practical plan.

Norma gave Carolyn twelve stingers across the fat part of her bum with a medium cane. I’m sure they hurt like all hell.

I did not offer any ‘relief,’ nor did she ask for any. On Thursday morning, Carolyn left very early for uni.

We waited. On Sunday, Carolyn called us. It had worked! At his place on the Friday, she took a shower first and afterwards, lay on the bed, bum up. Phil came in and saw the marks on her bum.

“What’s that?” he asked.

“Take a feel of them, give them a good rub please, it feels wonderful,” replied Carolyn.

“But whoever did that to you, isn’t it illegal?” he said.

“My Mum did it on Wednesday,” said Carolyn. “I wanted them to show you what I want you to do in about two weeks. I function much better if I have a sore bum. Will you do it, please?”

He stood there in shocked silence and then felt the marks.

“This must have hurt like hell,” Phil said.

“Yes,” replied Carolyn. “It did, but you get used to it. The feelings over the next few days are magic. I feel sharp and energised. It’s how I got through my ‘A’ levels. Phil, we need a talk. The sex is great, but it’s only a part of what I need. I’m not ashamed to tell you, but my sexuality extends beyond ‘conventional sex.’ Let me show you something else.”

Carolyn said she rolled onto her back and put a finger in her vagina. She told Phil about how she exercised her pelvic floor muscles, how she trained them to grip the male organ, etc.

“Phil, I love to give and receive oral sex,” she said. “Would you like a blow job, please?”

“I’ve never had one,” he replied. “The other function of the male organ does not put you off?”

“No,” said Carolyn. “Come on, let’s give it a real good clean, and then I will give you one.”

She took him back to the bathroom and made sure he was squeaky clean. “Watch what I do,” she said, as she went to work on him.

Back in bed, he lay back, and she went down on him. Naturally, he exploded in her mouth. She spat it into a tissue, saying, “I hope you don’t mind, but I rarely swallow. How was it?”

Carolyn said he was almost out of it, having just received his first blowjob.

Carolyn lay beside him and said, “Perhaps you should inspect my parts. I can show you what to do if you would like to give me oral sex.” 

Legs apart, she lay there and opened her labia to let Phil have a look. She rolled back the hood of her clitoris.

“Licking, sucking or kissing my clitoris is such a turn-on. If you are worried about hygiene, I will clean up for you. Perhaps you would like to help me?”

Carolyn got up, took him by the hand, and led him back to the shower.

“Phil,” she said, “Please, help me wash my pussy.”

She lathered herself up and looked at him. He tentatively started washing her parts and Carolyn said she put on a show for him, squealing in delight, wriggling about, telling him ‘Naughty boy, I love it, etc.’

“I took a chance and said, ‘You did nothing like this before, not once?’”

“No,” he replied. “Margaret was totally conventional and somewhat religious. It was regular sex only.”

“What does it say in the bible about helping me wash my pussy or giving me a caning, please?” said Carolyn.

“I don’t know,” he replied. “But I’m not aware of any prohibitions about these things.”

Carolyn finished in the shower, dried and went back to bed, laying there, legs apart.

“Phil, love, I’m ready and horny,” she said.

Phil inserted a finger and licked her clitoris. Carolyn asked him to get it between his teeth and give it a gentle nibble. She said he soon caught on and she had wonderful orgasms and squirted, which gave Phil a surprise!

After a little while, they lay there together, and she took a grip on his organ.

“What do you think about all of this?” she asked.

Phil replied, “I’m...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Essebar
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments