Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mommy's Boy Part 1

"Johny grew up in an orphanage never knowing who his parents were. One evening, a woman shows up at his work claiming to be his mother.."

136
14 Comments 14
5.8k Views 5.8k
7.5k words 7.5k words

Ann sat in the old rocking chair slowly moving back and forth while her baby fed. The room was hot and stuffy. Flies buzzed against the dirty windows. Pizza boxes littered the floor together with old beer cans. Cigarette butts fell out of the overfilled ashtray and it smelled of cat piss.

 She loved this part of being a mother. Some of her friends preferred to bottle feed their children but Ann felt that was wrong when she had milk. She adjusted her position and little John cooed happily as he filled his little stomach.

“Are you done yet? I want to watch my show,” Brenda asked her daughter who looked up with a smile, and said, “In a few minutes he will be done.”

Brenda went to the fridge where she got a beer, drank half, and let go of a long burp. She leaned against the sink and watched her daughter. Well, one of the five kids she had. Ann was the youngest, just seventeen, but she sure was a horny slut. When she became pregnant, Brenda wasn’t surprised. It was what she had expected. Out here in the middle of nowhere, there wasn’t much to do for the youngsters apart from drinking and fucking.

Ann wiped her nipple with a towel got out of the rocking chair and carried little Johny who now was asleep to his crib. Just as she was about to put him down there was a knock on the door and then a crash. Within minutes Ann was sitting on her bed handcuffed and watching as a woman from the children’s welfare services carried her baby away. Ann cried and she heard Brenda screaming and threatening the two police officers and the woman carrying Johny out of Ann’s life.


18 years later

Hanna grabbed the iron bar between the two bedposts and let her boyfriend go to town. She loved how his balls slapped into her while his thick cock filled her wet and tight pussy.

“Oh fuck, Hanna, you feel so good.”

She slid a hand between her legs and rubbed her clit enjoying the sensation of Johny fucking her. His cock always grew a bit before he squirted and that was the final thing that got her over the edge. She pushed her round ass against his cock to get that last half of an inch of glorious dick inside her.

“Yeah, give it to me, fuck my pussy, fill it with your cum!”

Johny did just that and when he pulled out a few drops ran down her inner thigh. She slumped down onto the bed and lay there breathing heavily. Johny was an amazing lover. This had been her third orgasm and his second. He lay down beside her and they cuddled before he got up and took a shower. He had to be at his job at the burger joint in twenty minutes and she had to go to the strip bar where she worked.

In the shower, Johny gently washed his cock and balls. It was a bit tender after all the fucking they had done during the last few hours. Johny loved his girlfriend and was happy he had met her when she came in for a burger place before her shift. He never went to the bar where she worked and she had told him it made her feel good. She didn’t want him to see other men stuffing her G-string with bills.

When he came out, Hanna slipped by him under his arm and her boob brushed against his skin. Her nipple was hard and for a moment he thought about fucking her against the wall in the bathroom, but there was no time and his boss hated when he was late.

“I’ll see you later, baby. Have a good shift.”

Hanna blew him a kiss, bounced her boobs so he laughed, and then closed the door to the bathroom. Johny got dressed and then got on his bike which took him to the restaurant with just minutes to spare. His boss gave him a long look but Johny ignored him changed into his uniform and began his shift.

The evening shift was always busy. The restaurant was in a large parking lot where truckers would stop for the night before moving on the next day. Just a few miles down the highway was a major junction where they could turn in any direction to any part of the country. Apart from Johny, there was his boss, Sam who was the chef, and Clarice and Becky who took care of the tables. They were older than Johny and had taken him under their wings since he moved to the town fresh out of the orphanage. He had felt right at home and loved his job.

“How's that hot girlfriend of yours?” asked Becky while waiting for Johny to finish putting a burger together for her.

“Just fine, working.”

“You need to make an honest woman out of her. Get married and make some kids.”

Johny laughed and handed her the plate. “I’m too young for that and so is she. We are saving up to go on a trip.”

Becky took a long drag from her cigarette which she then lay down on the edge of the table in the kitchen. It was that kind of joint. There hadn’t been a health inspection in years and Sam didn’t mind the staff smoking as long as there were no ashes in the food.

When the rush was over around ten at night, John grabbed a beer and walked out into the cool autumn air. From the parking lot came music from one of the trucker's trucks and a few giggles and laughs from the hookers that frequented the place. Johhny lit a cigarette, took a long pull from the beer, and then an even longer puff on his cigarette.

“Excuse me. Is the kitchen still open?”

The voice was soft and quite deep for a woman. Johny turned and looked into the greenest eyes he had ever seen. The heart-shaped face was framed in auburn hair cut into a bob. The woman used the minimum of makeup but she was strikingly beautiful. She wore a short black leather jacket, a black t-shirt, and blue jeans with boots sticking out. Behind her stood a bright yellow 90’s Mustang.

“Nice wheels?” said Johnny.

“Thanks, so about the kitchen. I’ve been driving for an entire day.”

“Yeah, right, sorry. The kitchen is open until eleven. Just go inside and one of the waitresses will take your order.”

The woman turned and walked away. Johny couldn’t take his eyes off her firm round ass. Then he looked away feeling bad for fucking her in a quick fantasy. He loved Hanna and had no intention of being with someone else. But there had been something in the woman’s eyes, something that didn’t let him forget her. It felt like he had seen her before, or someone very similar. He threw the cigarette on the ground and finished his beer.

Clarice leaned against the bar eying the newcomer who had just sat down at a table for two by one of the windows facing the parking lot. “I’ve never seen her before?’

“Must be a new girl. You know how they come and go,” said Becky.

“She doesn’t look like a hooker.”

“Maybe she is one of those fancy call girls from the city?”

Clarice laughed which turned into a deep cough. “Shit, I’m dying here. Why would an escort come out here?”

“Fuck if I know, but she is at your table so scuttle over there.”

“Hi, I’m Clarice, your waitress this evening,” she said in a made-up voice.

The woman gave her a long look with her green eyes and Clarice stopped her fake smile.

“I’ll have a bacon burger and a glass of Rioja wine.”

“Rioja what?”

“It’s Spanish, do you, have it?”

“Hell no, we got beer and liqueur, no one ever asks for wine.”

The woman sighed. “Bring me a Perrier.”

From the vacant look on Clarice's face, the woman knew Perrier was out of the question. “Do you have a coke?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“One more thing. I’m looking for a kid, a young man. His name is Johny?”

From the kitchen window, Johny observed the interaction between Clarice and the woman. He could see she wasn’t happy about whatever Clarice said and when his colleague came back with the order she pulled him further back into the kitchen.

“She is asking for you, by name?”

“Impossible. Sure, we spoke outside but I never told her my name.”

“Well, she knows you. Go over there and talk to her. She doesn’t seem like the kind of woman who likes being fucked around with.”

Johny cleaned his hands dried them on his dirty apron and then made his way to where the woman was sitting.

“Hi, Clarice said you were asking for me. I’m Johny.”

She gave him a long look and then slowly nodded and gestured for him to sit down. He hesitated for a moment and she said, “Sit. We need to talk.”

When he was seated, she stared at him until he felt uncomfortable. “What do you want?”

“I was just looking at you. The last time I saw you, you had just finished sucking my tit and I was going to put you to bed.”

There was a long silence where John’s head was spinning around. No one at the orphanage had told him anything about his parents.

“How do I know you are my mom,” he asked quietly.

“You have two birthmarks. One just above your left asscheek and the other to the right of your navel.”

Johny’s jaw dropped. “Mom?”

The woman smiled and tears ran down her cheeks. “Yes, I’m Ann, your mom.”


An hour later, Ann and Johny met up by her car. He had told Sam who she was and to his surprise, Sam had let him finish early. As he walked out the back door, he had butterflies in his stomach. She was leaning against her car smoking a cigarette. He lit one for himself.

“So, where have you been for the last eighteen years of my life?”

She drew a circle in the dry sand with one foot before answering. I spent two years in juvie, then one year on probation. Luckily, I had a great PO who helped me clean up. I got my high school degree and went to college.”

“Cool for you, what about me? I grew up in a fucking orphanage, no one wanted me, no one cared about adopting me.” Johny wiped a tear from his eye and threw the cigarette to the ground.

“I’m so sorry, but they wouldn’t tell me where you were. I was an unfit mother, I used drugs and alcohol, and I fucked everything with a dick back then.”

Johny sighed. “Like those girls?” pointing at a couple of hookers talking to two truck drivers.

“No, I did it for fun, that’s how I became pregnant with you. I never liked condoms and I guess your dad spilled before he had time to pull out.”

“Who is he?”

She kicked a small stone. “He’s dead. He died in an accident a year after you were born. Not that he was useful, drunk most of the time, cheating on me all the time.”

“So, what are you doing here?” Johny asked.

“Not sure, to be honest. I found you because I began dating a guy who worked in the childcare system. He had contacts and finally, I had the location of your orphanage. There the staff wouldn’t tell me shit, but a few of the kids remembered you and that you had said you would move south when you turned eighteen. I drove all over looking for you until a trucker remembered seeing a guy that might be you, and that’s how I ended up here.”

Johny checked his watch. “My girlfriend, Hanna. She works over there and finishes in ten minutes. You can stay the night with us if you’d like.”

“What, she is a stripper?”

“Yeah, so what?”

“Nothing. I’ve done worse to make a living when I was younger.”

“How old are you?”

“Thirty-six.”

“Wow, you look great for an old lady.”

“Asshole.”


Hanna came out from the club and put on a shirt to cover her black lace bra. She saw Johny standing across the street talking to a woman which made Hanna frown. She wasn’t the jealous type but she didn’t like him talking to women as a principle. She trusted him, but not women.

When Hanna walked up to them, she noted she was older than them and that Johny had been crying.

“What happened honey?” she asked, concern in her voice. She put an arm around his shoulders and pulled him close.

“Hanna, this is my mom, Ann. She found me; can you believe that?”

Hanna stared at the woman and did see some resemblance around the chin and mouth. She put out her hand. “Nice to meet you, Ann. I bet you are happy you found your son.”

Ann smiled and said, “It’s amazing. I never thought I would.”

“Hanna, I invited Mom to stay with us. Shit, it feels weird saying, Mom.”

The two women laughed and then Hanna said, “Of course, Ann. We don’t have much space but the sofa is quite comfortable.”

Hanna got on Johny’s bike and Ann followed them back to their place. Hanna seemed to be nice and she was very pretty. Ann knew how life as a stripper was and hoped the girl would be able to find another way to make money, sooner rather than later.

“Here we are, welcome to our home. Kitchen is in there, that’s our bedroom, bathroom through there and this is the sofa bed,” said Johny and patted the sofa next to him.

“I’ll make some food, I’m starving,” said Hanna and went into the kitchen.

Ann looked around the small but cozy apartment. There were several photos of her son and Hanna taken around the town and also out by a lake. They looked happy together.

Johny went to get a couple of beers and signed for Ann to sit down. “So, what happens now?” he said.

“Not sure, to be honest. I didn’t think I would find you so I didn’t make any long-term plans.”

“There’s not much to do in this town and not many jobs, I mean if you thought about settling down.”

Ann drank from her bottle and said, “If it’s ok with you and Hanna I’d like to spend some time with you before I decide on what to do next.”

A few minutes later Hanna came back with a tray with several sandwiches. Ann declined since she had already eaten. When she had finished, Hanna excused herself saying she was tired and went to bed.

“God, I’m tired too. Standing on my feet all evening in that hot kitchen wears you down,” said Johny.

“Here, put your head on my lap and tell me what you want to do in the future.”

Johny felt a little uncomfortable doing what she had asked. She might be his mom but there was no connection to make him want to rest his head on her lap.

“Don’t be a baby, I won’t hurt you,” she said, noticing his hesitation.”

“Fine. Hanna and I want to get out of here, one way or another. There is no future here for us, and I don’t want her to work in that strip bar anymore.”

Ann stroked her son’s hair. It felt both weird and comforting at the same time. She leaned forward to grab her bottle and when she did her boob pressed against his face.

“Oh, sorry, sorry,” she said feeling stupid.

Johny giggled. “It’s ok, don’t worry about it.” Her boob had been firm without having implants. Hanna’s boobs were also natural but she was a lot younger than Ann so it was normal hers would be even firmer.

Ann asked him a few questions about his life during his stay and the orphanage and he answered the best he could. She continued to stroke his hair and it felt good. Different than when Hanna did it. It made him feel safe and cared for, a mother’s touch he guessed.

When Ann leaned forward again, she told him before so he turned his face to avoid having her boob push against it. This time it was against the back of his head instead which wasn’t that big of a deal. When she leaned back, he turned his face towards her, and for a second or two he saw in between the buttons on her top. She didn’t wear a bra and her nipple was hard. He quickly looked away.

Ann squirmed a little and knew she was blushing. Her nipples had turned hard when one of them had pressed into her son’s head. She had no idea why, but it was a nice and dirty thing to happen. He asked her about her time as a stripper and she told him a few stories. It had only been a few years earlier but it felt like a lifetime ago.

Ann needed to go to the bathroom so Johny sat up and when she came back, she had changed into a top and only had her panties on.

“Ready for bed?” he asked.

“Sure, if you need to sleep.”

“I like this, just you and I talking.” He got them two more beers and when he returned, he naturally lay down with his head on her lap. Her skin was warm and he realized she must have taken a shower since she smelt of his and Hanna’s soap. When he was about to ask her a question Ann leaned forward and he didn’t have time to turn away. Since she only wore the top which ended a few inches below her boobs her naked breast pressed against his face. Her nipple was hard against his lips and for unknown reason to him, he opened his mouth a little and licked it.

Ann froze at that moment. She had her hand on the beer and had been about to pull it towards her and straighten her body. Instead, she found herself completely still with her nipple between her son’s soft warm lips.

“Johny?”

“Mm.”

“Could you let go of my nipple, please,” she whispered.

She heard a soft wet sound and then she was free. Looking down at him he looked very guilty. “Sorry,” he...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments