Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mommy's Boy Part 3 The Family

"Johny and Carla go on a road trip to meet their mother's family. Things are not what they seem to be."

86
12 Comments 12
3.2k Views 3.2k
7.3k words 7.3k words

“Charlie, you have visitors. Back up to the door and put your hands through the slit.”

Charlie lay on the hard cot in her cell staring up at the ceiling, not moving.

“Let’s go!”

She slowly got up wondering who had come to visit her. She had been in prison waiting for her trial for almost three months now and the only visitors she had had was the FBI trying to pry information from her. She didn’t tell them a word. She knew that if she did, she wouldn’t last long. The people she worked with and for had long-reaching tentacles.

“Step back from the door.”

With her hands cuffed behind her back, she took two steps forward so the guard could open the door. There were two of them. Bob, who had spoken, and Mike who was a weasel of a man. His eyes darting everywhere and Charlie figured that if there were one chance to bribe anyone it would be him. They took her by the arms and led her down the corridor. This was the isolation wing of the prisoner. Charlie could handle the FBI and the police; they had rules to follow. The other prisoners were a different ballgame. They had no rules and would use any means to get information from her and she had years of it stored in her brain. The first thing she did when she entered prison was to beat the crap out of a woman she had never met before. Sending her to the hospital with two broken jaws and a shattered knee, Charlie had secured herself a cell in the isolation wing, far away from the other prisoners.

The room was grey and the vinal floor was shiny in the hard white light from the tubes in the ceiling. There was a table and a bench on either side of it. In the middle of the table was a ring and the guards cuffed her to it when she sat down.

“No touching. We will be watching,” said Bob and he and Mr. Weasel left the room.

A few moments later she heard keys in the door but didn’t turn around. There was a whiff of perfume and the sounds of heels.

“Mom, are you ok?”

Charlie couldn’t believe her eyes. Carla and Johny sat down in front of her and she tried to reach out with her hands.

“No touching, I said.” Bob’s voice boomed from a speaker.

“My dears, how wonderful to see you. I’m so happy you found each other.”

Johny couldn’t believe that the woman in front of him was the same he had met at the diner. Her eyes were sunken in, her skin pale and her hands had a tremble to them. Her orange uniform sat loose and her hair was a mess.

“We are fine, but how are you, mom?” he said.

“Well, not too shabby, I guess. I’m alive, which is nice. The FBI and police interrogate me almost every day.”

A tear ran down Carla's cheek and she wiped it away. “What about the other inmates, are you safe?”

“I made sure I ended up in isolation so I’m fine. But why did you come here? I don’t want you to see me this way.”

Johny cleared his throat. “We were wondering if you knew how to get in contact with your brothers and sisters?”

Charlie sat back. “Why on earth do you want with them?”

“I’m on summer break and we thought it would be fun to make a road trip to where you grew up and meet them,” said Carla trying to sound cheerful.

Charlie looked at them in turn and then formed a circle with two fingers and began to drive another back and forth through it. “Are you two..?”

Carla nodded eagerly and John grinned.

Charlie smiled. “That didn’t take long. What’s it like?”

“Amazing, Mom, the best thing ever,” said Carla.

“She is right, it has changed my life for the better. Now, tell us,” said Johny.

“Well, if they are still alive, my brothers Andy and Greg should still be in the town where I grew up. They ran a car shop there last I heard. My sisters Laura and May, might have moved away either by marriage or they got jobs. They were quite good in school.”

Carla tilted her head. “I always had the sensation your siblings were like the proverbial Hillbillies but these sound like quite normal people.”

Charlie laughed. “Oh, they act normal, but trust me, they get down to some very deviant behavior if they have the chance.”

“Time’s up. Say your goodbyes,” Bob said through the speaker.

“We’ll come back and tell you how it went,” said Johny and got up.

“Please do and take care of each other, promise me that.”

“Mom, we love you so much,” said Carla just before the door closed and they were taken away by a guard.

A few minutes later Bob and Mr. Weasel came in. “Was that your daughter? Good lord woman, I’d pay good money to fuck her,” said Mr. Weasel.

He had just unlocked the cuffs to pull them through the ring so Charlie's hands were free for a moment. She swung hard and hit him right on the nose with her elbow and heard it break.

“Never talk about my daughter like that again,” she growled while Bob pressed her against the table and put on the cuffs.

 

“Poor Mom, it must be horrible in there,” said Carla as they walked across the parking lot. The California sun was scorching hot and no wind was in the air.

“I know, but she seems to hold up at least.”

“Didn’t you see how she looked? She used to be a beautiful woman who took care of herself. Now she looks like a homeless person.”

“I know, I know, but there is nothing we can do about it.”

When they reached the RV they had rented, Johny opened the door and they got in. He turned on the engine and put the AC at its highest position and within a few moments, the inside was bearable. He had sold his bike since Carla refused to get on it. A friend of hers from school had died in an accident the previous summer.

“At least we know where to go now,” he said with a weak smile.

Carla dried her eyes with the back of her hands and got into the passenger seat. As she did her tight skirt slid up and exposed her long tanned legs. Johny wanted to lie down between them and munch on her pussy but there was no time for that. They needed to get on the road because there was a long drive ahead across the country.

He got behind the wheel and turned to her. “Are you ready?”

“Yeah, let’s go!”

Johny put the city of Aiken, South Carolina into the GPS. Their mother had grown up in a small town not far from Aiken so that was where they were going. The GPS told them it was about a thirty-six-hour drive but since Carla didn’t have a license, they would go slower and make at least one stop on their way.

 

The sun set behind them and the traffic began to slow down as people reached their homes after a day's work. They were outside Albuquerque looking for a place to spend the night. They had driven almost nonstop since they had left the prison. Johny had at one point found a smaller road off the highway where he took a power nap while Carla fixed them something to eat and when they were done, they continued.

“There, look a motel,” said Carla and pointed to a sign ahead of them.

Johny was dead tired after driving and wanted to rest so he didn’t care what kind of motel it was. He turned off and they drove a long road with strip malls and car dealerships. The sun had set and it was dark outside.

“There, there it is,” said Carla.

A bright yellow sign said there were rooms available so Johny turned into the parking lot and parked close to the reception area. He got out while Carla grabbed their overnight bag containing toiletries and a change of clothes.

“Good evening, how can I help you?” said the overweight and pale receptionist. Her name was Sandra according to the pin on her dirty shirt.

“Hi, Sandra. My girlfriend and I need a room for the night,” said Johny and put his driver's license on the desk.

“Oh, a romantic getaway, I suppose,” said Sandra and grinned showing several teeth missing.

“Something like that,” said Carla.

“A king-sized bed I presume so you can get it on?”

“That’s fine,” Carla blushed.

“Oh, you cute thing. Many youngsters come here to have sex so you are not the first. There is a vending machine on the second floor and it has condoms in it.”

Johny was surprised at the woman's forwardness. “Thank you, but that’s not necessary. Our religion doesn’t let us have sex before we are married.”

He heard Carla scoff, holding in a laugh. He had said it to see how Sandra would react.

She gave them a key and said, “That is so sad. I’m sure Jesus would forgive you your sins if you wanted to slide it into her at night. She is so pretty.” She licked her lips and Johny and Carla hurried out.

“What a weirdo,” said Carla once they were inside the room. It smelt damp and when Johny put on the light it showed stains in the ceiling.

“This place is gross. I’m happy we are only staying one night,” she said and began to undress.

Johny did the same and then they went to the bathroom. The shower had little pressure but they got in it and began to soap each other. This was something they did every day, at least twice. It was such an erotic experience and great foreplay. When they were done, they got on the bed still wet, and began to make out.

Carla took his dick in her and stroked it slowly while his fingers found her by-now wet pussy. He slid in and she moaned when he found her G-spot.

“Oh fuck, that feels so good,” she moaned into his ear.

“Yeah, you like that?”

“Mm, give me your cock, fuck me slowly, baby.”

He rolled on top of her and she guided him. Her pussy grabbed his cock and he began to fuck her just the way she loved it. Slowly and deeply until she came and he a few seconds later.



Sandra had her hand inside her panties and was rubbing her hairy pussy fiercely. She stared at the monitor in front of her and took in the young couple fucking. The girl was such a fuck doll with large firm boobs and a tight ass. Her boyfriend had a dick to die for and Sandra wished she could suck it and drink his cum.

She had installed a few cameras in the different rooms just so she could kill time during the night shift. During the day she took care of her old mother and this was all the fun she had. She groaned a few times and then came right there in her chair. She didn’t care that she would sit in her wet panties for another four hours until her shift ended. Just watching young couples fucking made it all worth it. She had even thought about making a side hustle uploading videos but she was too afraid to be busted by the cops. Who would then take care of her mother?

Johny slowly came awake and he looked down at his dick. Just as he had thought it was deep inside Carla's mouth. She loved starting the day sucking him. After that first blowjob, she had become an expert in swallowing.

“Good morning, baby?” she said while stroking his wet cock.

“Hi. Did you sleep well?”

“So, so, the bed isn’t very comfortable.” She went back to licking and sucking his cock. He watched her doing it with such gusto and caring. She covered every inch with her pink tongue and sucked on his balls. The veins on his dick threatened to explode from all the blood they were pumping into it.

“Oh fuck, oh god, you are so good,’ he moaned as his balls began to contract. She felt it too and went down so deep the tip of her nose touched his tummy. It was quite impressive since he had a long and thick cock.

“Uh, uh, oh” he moaned as he shot his load and Carla eagerly as always drank every drop without spilling. She made sure he was empty and wasn’t going to drip cum into his underwear by using her thumb and index finger to gently press and pull up along the shaft, getting those last drops to appear on the head. When she was done, she gave his cockhead a final kiss and then began to dress.

They had a quick breakfast in the RV and then continued their journey. They stopped twice, first for lunch and a fuck and then again for coffee and no fuck. They reached Aiken and found a quiet side street where they parked. They made a late dinner and went to bed. Both of them were excited about being so close to meeting their aunts and uncles.

 

Andy wiped the sweat from his brow and took a long swig from the can of beer he kept close. The engine in the old beaten-up Ford was out of the car and he was working on the cylinders. In the next bay stood his brother Greg working on an electrical harness for a Toyota.

“It’s a scorcher,” said Andy and drank again.

“It sure is and it won’t get any better.”

Andy heard the sound of a large car or SUV coming over the bumps just outside their shop and when he turned he saw a white RV slowly turning into the tiny parking space they had.

“What’s this then?” he said to himself.

He wiped off his hands and face leaving it smudged with oil. The passenger door opened and a young woman jumped down. She was tall for her age and wore tight short shorts and a black halter top. Her cleavage was deep exposing large parts of her firm boobs. Andy licked his lips, what a great start to a new day. The driver's door opened and a young man got out. He looked to be in his early twenties and was quite thin, with a mop of black hair.

“Hi there, what can we do for you? That’s my brother Greg and I’m Andy.”

The couple approached him and as they got closer there was something about the girl that he thought he recognized.

“Sorry, but have you been here before,” he said to Carla.

She giggled, and it was the sexiest and cutest thing Abdy had heard in years. When she spoke, her voice was like a spring brooke. “No, but my mother’s name is Charlie.”

Andy stared at her for a moment before turning to his brother. “Greg, get your oily ass over here. You won’t believe who this is.”

Greg hurried over while wiping his hand with a dirty towel. “What’s going on?”

“Look at her, who does she remind you of?”

Greg peered over the rims of his dirty glasses and slowly his eyes grew wider. “Hole shit, she looks just like Charlie at that age.”

“It’s because I’m her daughter.”

“Oh shit, come here and give your uncles a hug,” said Andy.

He was crushing her and she had to wiggle out of his grip and when she was free, she got another bear hug from Greg who said, “Where is Charlie? We haven’t seen her in decades.”

Carla took Johny by the hand. “This is my brother from a different father, Johny. You might remember him.”

“Yes, yes, of course, but you were just a tiny baby when I saw you last. The same day the authorities took you away and crushed your mother’s heart. Let me shake your hand, boy.”

“What brings you here?” asked Andy.

“We wanted to meet Mom’s family and we also have some bad news. Mom is in jail on serious charges and her trial starts in a couple of months.

“What did she do? We have no idea what happened to her after they took her away. She never came back to us,” said Greg.

Johny and Carla told them what had happened since Charlie had shown up at the diner and when they were done the two older men ushered them into a small office that did have AC. They got a cold beer each and then Greg said, “What can we do?”

“Nothing right now. I guess you could come to the trial and be supportive but that's in California.”

Andy looked at Greg who nodded. “Of course we will come.”

Johny took a long sip from his beer and then said, “What about our aunts, and grandmom Brenda, are they around?”

Greg spoke. “Brend passed away several years ago. The booze and the fact that she didn’t take care of her diabetes was the reason. Laura is still in town. She is married and has a son who will begin college this fall. May is divorced, two children a boy who moved away with his girlfriend and her daughter who still lives at home and works in the store down the street.”

“Could you call them, we would love to meet them?” said Johny.

The two brothers looked at each other and then Andy said, “Today is Saturday so I think we should have a BBQ at my place. What do you think?”

“Great, sounds wonderful. I’m so excited to meet everyone,” said Carla.

Johny got up and said, “Thanks for everything. We’ll find a place where we can rest a bit before tonight. It was a fucking long drive and I’m beat.”

Andy gave him directions to a park outside town where they could park the RV and even go for a swim in the lake. When they were gone Andy turned to his brother. “What do you think?”

“Good lord, she is a hot piece of ass, just like her mom was back in the day.”

“Do you think she is up for it?”

Greg rubbed his chin. “Brother, I do. The way Johny was looking at her, something...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments