Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mommy's Boy Part 4 The End

"Johny and Carla rush back to L.A. to see if they can save their mother from prision."

85
11 Comments 11
2.4k Views 2.4k
5.9k words 5.9k words

The was a buzz and the door to Charlie’s cell opened up. She opened her eyes and saw the guard standing in the doorway with a phone in his hand.

“There is a call for you.”

He placed the phone on the floor and closed the door behind him. Charlie knew she had five minutes to talk but didn’t know who was calling.

“Hello?”

“You know who this is. Just listen and don’t talk. The kids are coming to see you and they know.”

Charlie went cold and took a deep breath and the phone went dead. She went over to the door.

“I’m done.”

She stepped back to the bed and the door buzzed open and the guard snatched the phone from the floor. He was well paid to provide communication for her.

When he was gone Charlie sat down at the desk to think. John and Carla had gone to see her family and somehow, they had found out what the family business was. That was bad news, she had wanted to keep it away from them. She had recognized her sister’s voice and she was pissed off. Charlie was happy that her children were still alive. Her family had no problem getting rid of people who became a risk to them, even though they were family. There wasn’t much she could do about things right now, just wait until Johny and Carla came to see her.

 

“Up there to the right,” said Carla and pointed at a low building with three floors. It was a modern building with a lot of windows. Johny parked and they got out of the RV stretching their back. They had only stopped once on the way back to L.A. and John was tired from the road.

They walked over to the entrance where a guard checked their IDs and asked where they were going. They told him and he gave them a visitor’s badge each. The lobby was cool and a few people walked to and from offices. To the right was a coffee bar with a few tables and chairs, all of them empty at this time. Carla walked over to a board where she checked to which floor they were going.

“Second floor, babe, there is the elevator,” she said and took John under the arm.

When they stepped out of the elevators there was a sign on the wall that told them where to go. They read the numbers on the offices and stopped at the one they were looking for. Johny pressed the bell. The door buzzed open after a few seconds and they stepped inside.

“Hello, how can I help you,” said the pretty brunette behind a marble desk. She was all smiles and boobs. Johny figured she was just a few years older than Carla.

“We are here to see Mr. Clifton,” he said.

The brunette lifted a phone and spoke silently into it and when she put it down she said, “Have a seat, he will be right with you.”

Carla looked around and noted that there was nothing else in the reception area apart from the desk and the two chairs she and Johny were sitting on. The only sound was from the brunette typing on her computer.

“He is ready for you,” said the brunette and pointed at a door to their right. John opened it and Carla followed him into a large office. The view was of the city and the highway right outside. Behind a large mahogany desk sat a man wearing an expensive-looking grey suit. He observed them for a moment and then silently signed for them to sit down. He pressed a button on a console on his desk and there was a click from the door that had locked.

“You must be Carla and Johny,” he said in a deep voice with a slight lisp.

They nodded but didn’t say anything. He continued. “I represent your mother and the family in these kinds of cases. I must say I am deeply disappointed in your mother. Over the years we have never had a problem like this. It has been smooth sailing.”

“Sorry, but we don’t know what you are talking about,” said Johny. He didn’t know if the lawyer knew what he and Carla had seen.

“Cut the bullshit, your aunt called me and told me. Now, let’s move on. Your mother’s trial starts in a week and I have a lot to do before that. Hopefully, we can stop this mess before it starts.”

Carla was nervous. Something was menacing about the man. His blue eyes bored into her and she felt that his gaze came out the other side. His jaw muscles clenched every so often and his hands were balled up into fists where they rested on his desk.

“How do you mean?” said Johny.

“You don’t need to know that, but we are doing several things and one of them is Ms. Hotpussy here is going on a date tonight.”

“Say what?” Carla said in surprise.

“That’s right. When we are done here you are going shopping. I will give you a list of clothes and other items and where to buy them. This evening you will go to a bar and you will pick up a man whom you will fuck, most likely all night.”

“But..” said Johny but was cut off.

“You will wait outside in that RV of yours. Under no circumstances will you go into the bar, do you understand?”

“Yes, Sir,” the two said in unison. Then Carla put her hand up like in school.

“What is it, Ms.?”

“Well, where am I going to fuck this person?”

“In a hotel. Here is the key. You must take him there, nowhere else, doesn’t matter what he says. This is a very important mission in a long line of missions to get your mom out of prison.”

They left the office and when they were back in the RV Carla said,” Are you ok with this?”

Johny shrugged his shoulders. “It is what it is. If you have to fuck some random dude to get Mom off, I’m all for it.”

Carla looked at the piece of paper the lawyer had given them. “Rodeo Drive.”

“Oh, fancy as fuck. Let’s go.”

 

Three hours later they parked in a large parking lot belonging to a Target store. It was almost six in the evening and there were a lot of cars around so they didn’t stick out. When they had entered the shop on Rodeo Drive, the pretty attendants had been all over Carla and given Johny an espresso and a place to sit while he waited. When they were done, they weren’t asked to pay just welcome to come back any time.

Carla was in the shower and when she got out, she smelled different than usual. “Wow, what is that?” said Johny.

“Shampoo, fucking expensive shampoo but it does smell great. I also used the soap they gave me and let me tell you, it’s so foamy and smells so good.”

The clothes she was to wear were laid out on the bed. She stepped into the white lace thong and then put on the garter belt in the same color. Carefully she rolled up one stocking on her well-shaped leg and fastened it before doing the other. She put on the matching bra and spun around.

Johny was slacked-jawed. Carla was amazing but wearing what she did, she looked like an underwear model. “Wow, just wow, baby, you look amazing.”

“Thank you.” She then put on the dress which was also white and sat snuggly against her body showing off just the right lines. She also had a pair of high heels she put on which made her several inches taller. She put on her makeup and when she was done, she grabbed a small white purse she had also bought.

“Ready,” she said. There was a buzz from her phone and she picked it up. “It’s from an unknown number, a message.”

“Open it.”

“It’s a picture of a man.” She held it up for Johny to see,

“I have no idea who that is.” The photo was taken of the man walking out of a building. He was of average height, wore round glasses, and carried a briefcase in his hand. The suit he wore was simple and his shoes were scuffed.

“I guess this is the dude I’m fucking tonight. Let’s get this show on the road,” she said.

 

Johny parked a block away from the bar. They had passed it slowly and then come around. Outside expensive cars drove by dropping people off. The entrance was covered by two large men behind a red rope.

“Best of luck honey. Remember, you are doing this for Mom,” said Johny and hugged his sister.

“Remember to follow me to the hotel.”

He nodded and opened the door for her. She stepped out and he watched her walk towards the bar. Her ass moved seductively under the dress and he wished she had stayed so he could fuck her.

 

Carla was a bit worried about not being let in. She didn’t have any ID and even if she did, she was seventeen, not twenty-one which was the legal age to drink in California.

She put her head back, straightened her shoulders, and put on her “I don’t give a fuck,” face.

Bob had worked at the Diggers Inn for a few years now and knew the regulars, the escorts, and everyone in between. He observed the young woman walking down the sidewalk and at first, took her for an escort looking for business. She walked past the line and up to him.

“Hey,” she said. Her voice was soft but demanding. The hey didn’t mean hello but more of What the fuck are you waiting for, let me in.

“I haven’t seen you before,” said Bob not letting her pass.

“Why should you? I usually don’t hang around here.”

Her eyes were innocent, not like most escorts and other women that visited. They had been around for a while. This girl was fresh as a daisy.

“Why should I let you in?”

Carla looked around and then whispered, “I’m a friend of Mr. Cliford.”

Bob’s face went white and he quickly let her pass. She looked at him over the shoulder and smiled. “Thank you, Bob.”

He sighed and a cold shiver ran through his body. He didn’t want to get on Mr. Cliford’s bad side.

Carla took the elevator up to the top floor and stepped out onto the large terrace. Music was playing and a couple of hundred people mingled, stood by the bar or at one of the many tables. The crowd was well dressed and in their mid-thirties and up.

“Hi, which party are you looking for?” said a blonde who had walked up to her. She carried an iPad in one hand which she lifted to her face as if she was going to take notes.

“No one, I’m here by myself.”

The blond wrinkled her nose and then looked down at her. “Go to the bar, your colleges are there.”

When she was gone Carla smiled. The bar was crowded with young women dressed in sexy clothes. It was clear that it was the designated area for escorts. Carla went to the bar and ordered a glass of white wine, a very specific white wine. It had been on the list Mr. Cliford had given to her, just below Bob’s name. Carla didn’t know much about wine but the wine she had in her glass sure tasted good so she finished it quickly and then ordered another. A couple of girls gave her stares meaning to leave their hunting ground alone so Carla moved away from the bar and found a stand-up table not far from the entrance. It was a good place to keep a lookout for her prey. She checked the photo again to make sure she knew the man’s face.

A few men came up to her and asked if she wanted to join them at their table but she politely told them she was waiting for some. She was surprised at how respectful they were. No touching her ass, or giving her nasty comments when she declined their offer. One man even sent over a shot of tequila which she drank. Even though she had been fucked by her uncles and cousin just the other day she was nervous about meeting the man. Who was he, what did he do and how was he connected to her mother? Hopefully, he wasn’t violent or was into weird shit.

She was about to take a sip of her wine when she saw him. He wore nice clothes and was with another man. They stopped just inside the entrance and looked out over the crowd. The friend said something and the man turned and looked right at Carla. She sucked in the air because he was staring at her like no man had ever done before. He then ignored his friend and walked towards her. She swallowed hard and dried her sweaty palms on her dress. This was it.

Jeff took in the young woman standing alone at the table. She was just right, just the way he liked them and his cock grew in his pants. Not caring what Jim was saying he walked over to her and the closer he got the harder he became.

“Hi, you look amazing. I’m Jeff by the way and you are?”

Carla felt stupid but she gave a short curtsey. There was something about his eyes and the way he held himself that made her feel submissive. “I’m Carla.”

“Carla. What a wonderful name. Are you here with someone?”

He had moved even closer now. He was much taller than he had looked in the photo and very handsome. Square jaw, blondish hair cut to perfection. Smooth skin with a luster to it. His teeth were white and straight.

“I’m by myself.”

“Are you a lady of the night?” he sounded disappointed.

She gave a small laugh with her hand to her mouth. “No, I was told this was a nice play to go, that’s all.”

His face lit up. “Great, would you like to join me and my friend?”

Carla didn't like the part where his friend would be with them. Seducing this man wasn’t going to be as easy as she and Johny had thought. Having another man around would make it even harder.

“Sure, who is your friend?”

Jeff looked around and then pointed. “That’s Jim, over there talking to the waitress. Let’s join him.”

He took her under the arm and she went with him. He pulled out a chair for her and she sat down. Placing her glass on the table he picked it up and sniffed the wine and then tasted a little. “Mm hazelnut and lemon, I’ll be damned. We drink the same wine. What are the odds of that? I mean the Domaine Leflaive BatardMontrachet isn’t well known around regular people.”

Carla smiled. “I hang out with not-so-regular people I guess.”

It was Jeff’s turn to laugh and then he ordered two more glasses of the wine that cost almost $6000 a bottle.

Jeff introduced her to Jim who didn’t seem very interested in her but more of a woman a few years older than Carla who sat at the table next to them. Carla was glad he had a distraction and hoped the other girl was horny and willing to fuck.

“Carla, what do you do?”

“As little as possible. I have a trust fund so I don’t have to worry about work.”

“Nice, a trust fund kitty, haven’t had one of those before.”

Carla raised one eyebrow. “Kitty?”

“Yes, you remind me of a kitten, small, so cute, and ready to play at any moment.”

She giggled. “What do you do?”

He leaned closer and his warm breath caressed her ear. “I’m a judge.”

Carla smiled, now she knew why she was fucking this man. It must be the judge her mother would be facing.

“Wow, that’s impressive. Do you like your job?”

He leaned back and the waitress arrived with their glasses. After touching them he sipped the wine with his eyes closed and then put down the glass. “Damn, that is good. Sure, I like my job, but it’s a job like any other I guess.”

“Surely not, you have to make life and death decisions or are you not that kind of judge?”

“That is true, but I see myself as a fair man. If the prosecutor can show that the person did commit the crime then so be it. If he can’t then I let the person go.”

While he spoke, he had moved closer to Carla and was now sitting close enough that their legs touched. She was keeping an eye on Jim and felt Jeff’s hand slide across her thigh and give her a light squeezer. He whispered. “Are you a naughty kitty?”

AlmazSky
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlmazSky

“I can be, with the right man.”

His hand moved up closer and she closed her eyes and spread her legs a little so he could work the ridge of his hand up against her pussy. When he felt the lace, he sighed. “Oh fuck, you are making me so horny. Is that lace I’m feeling?”

“Yes?”

“A thong and garter belt?”

“Of course.”

“Shit, we need to get out of here if that’s ok with you? I don’t want to force you.”

She giggled and gently took his hand from her pussy while whispering in his ear. “I have a hotel room a couple of blocks away.”

“How thoughtful of you. Let me talk to Jim.”

He slid off the chair and sat down next to his friend on the opposite side of Carla. They spoke for a moment, Jim nodded and Jeff patted his shoulder.

“Let’s get out of her. Look at my pants.”

He was standing in front of Carla and his cock was at the right level for her to suck it if it would have been sticking out from his zipper. There was a huge bulge there.

“Oh, my, my, that sure looks tasty. This kitty loves to drink cream.”

“Fuck me, you are hot.” He pulled her up and they walked arm-in-arm to the elevator.

 

John was eating a chocolate bar when he saw Carla and the man coming out of the bar. The man said something to one...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by NatashaTsarinaErotic
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments