Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mother's Porn

"A shy mother and her son get into the habbit of watching porn together, and more."

93
20 Comments 20
25.1k Views 25.1k
5.0k words 5.0k words

“So how was your week, Susan?”

“Something… something very strange happened, doctor.”

“Tell me about it.”

“I saw my son… he was watching something… it’s difficult to even say it out loud.”

“Was he, perhaps, watching an adult film?”

“No… that’s the thing… it wasn’t porn.”

***

Ever since James had reached puberty, Susan had dreaded the day she might accidentally walk in on her ‘sweet boy’ watching porn or stroking himself off in his room. She did not want to unwittingly catch her son in such a vulnerable position, in front of his mother.

James was at present of seventeen years of age, but sex was not a subject which had ever been discussed at home. Susan, who was a beautiful, slim woman, now in her late thirties, had married early. But James’s father, Jeffry, who had once been smitten by his wife’s wonderful beauty and  somewhat cat-like charisma of her incredible body, had at length discovered the joys of feminine company elsewhere. He had left when James was six, and instead of giving him the sex-ed talk herself in later years, Susan had somewhat shyly hoped that her son would find all the information he needed from the internet and his friends.

She had gathered from certain outward signs and especially from James’s increased taste for privacy at home that he had developed into a sexual being. Thankfully he had been careful enough so that she had not found herself needing to confront this side of him directly. That is until one day, not long after his seventeenth birthday, he stumbled upon something that made him forget to shut the door to his room.

Susan was able to come home early from her job. She had mentioned to her fellow teachers at the school she taught at, that her beloved son was stranded alone at home with a mild fever. There being no express need for Susan to stay back at the time, her colleagues had sent her home.

She entered the house to find the door to James’s room ajar. Wishing to first check on how he was doing, she walked straight in. He wasn’t on the bed.

Oh! He’s watching a movie, he must be feeling better, thought Susan as she saw him sitting at his computer desk while using a pair of earphones. But his t-shirt was lying on the floor and in the next moment when he shifted in his chair, she noticed his erect exposed cock in the palm of his hand as he stroked it. She noticed too, a younger versions of herself and her now divorced husband naked in bed, her body twitching from the orgasm Jeffry had just given her, on a video on the computer monitor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

“You must understand Doctor, I had been, what you might call, somewhat meek when it came to sexual activities. That is, until Jeffry and I decided to have a baby and he requested to film us at it for a period of time. He stored them in pen drives that we kept locked away. There was this one time, which when we looked back, Jeffry and I were sure was the night James was conceived. I don’t know how James got his hand on the pen drive, but it was the video from this night that he was watching.”

“I see. And how did this make you feel, then?”

“Oh, I was shocked! Really, what could I have said? I just stumbled out. It made me nauseated.”

“What about later? Did you speak to him about it?”

“Oh, no.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

“James?”

“Oh!”

It was too late. By the time James noticed his mother standing in the room, his cock had already erupted from one of the most intense orgasms he had ever had, shooting several spurts of cum onto his body. For a moment all he could do was to squeeze his eyes shut and shudder from the effects.

Susan just stood there watching, too stunned to be able to say anything.

“I’m sorry, mom,” said James miserably sitting with his semen trickling down across his chest and stomach.

Susan left the room.

It was all of fifteen seconds before she was back. A seemingly infinitesimal period considering the gradual, future implications of the decision. Sometimes Susan wondered whether some decisions were not made much in advance, only to wait upon opportunities wherein they might later present themselves.

“Aren’t you going to clean yourself up?”

“Uh… yes…”

“How are you feeling?”

“Fine. I…”

“Good. I was worried. Come, let’s go.”

“Where?”

At the time, Susan could not be sure as to what propelled her about-turn back into James’s room, and then her actions thereafter to the moment when she found herself scrubbing her son’s body with soap as he sat in the hot bath. Several days later, her son would say to her that she was not always who she generally portrayed herself to be for the world at large, or perhaps even, who she herself thought she was.

She had already washed the cum off him under the shower. Now she was cleaning him like she used to when he was younger. For a while, James was perhaps too embarrassed, too much in discomfort to be able to say anything. At long last, when he spoke, the words all but stammered out, “Really mom, I’m better now, I can do this by myself.”

“Yes, I know you can do a lot by yourself. Now hold still.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

Later that night, while lying in bed and thinking about the afternoon, Susan decided that she would need to guide her son onto a healthier way of dealing with his sexual energy. Had he not found the right kind of porn? This seemed possible. Maybe he was bored of the stuff he had seen, and… She would introduce him to a good variety of porn, that was it!

She had not done anything to address his sexual curiosity when she should have, but she was going to do something now. Better late than never.

James was not the first man Susan had walked in on in a state of ejaculation. Susan remembered the first instance from years back, through a history of having played it back in her mind repeatedly, so much so that the memory now all but resembled a scene from a movie. She had gotten back home to find her husband, Detective Inspector Jeffry Blake fucking his blonde colleague on the couch of their living room. Their uniforms lay scattered on the floor. He had just removed his penis from inside of his partner and was in the process of stroking himself off over her naked body when Susan had entered through the front door.

“Jeff!” she had exclaimed stupidly.

“Oh, Su…” a look of panic had crossed over his face, before helplessly giving way to an altogether different expression as the cum continued to ooze out of his penis, “Just a sec! Aaah, oh my God!”

His body had shuddered from the effects of the final tremor of orgasm while he squeezed out the last bit of sperm, letting it drop on the woman’s navel, before he turned back to his wife.

Susan had wondered on many an occasion what she would do if she ever found out that her husband was cheating on her. She had concluded that she would indeed be upset but would most likely try to find a way to forgive him and continue their happy marriage. But the way he had reacted…

Just a sec!

Yes jackass! Finish your pleasure, drop your load on a naked woman right in front of me, take your time, why don’t you?

His attitude seemed to say to Susan, hang on, I’ve got an explanation prepared for you, let me just squeeze out the last bit of my cum first, okay honey?

Something definite had triggered inside Susan when she had seen and heard him that way.

Just a sec!

A second is all it had taken Susan to decide to leave him. The second that he had asked from her.

Susan now helplessly saw the scene play itself out in her mind again, as she brought out a personal hard drive, the contents of which she had carefully curated over the course of the years since her divorce. So needless! Why did she have to think back to the day she had left her husband, again? She packed the thought to some back room in her mind and from the hard drive hand-picked a set of ten videos and copied them onto a pen drive.

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

The following night, after his shower, James entered his room to find an unrecognised pen drive on his computer desk. Still wearing only the towel round his waist, he sat down and plugged it in.

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

It had started with James leaving the common door open in the middle of the night.

That first night, Susan forced herself to believe that it was merely another mistake, even though for a number of years now the door connecting the two adjacent bedrooms had been kept shut. Lying on her bed, the open door on the side wall allowed her to watch her son as he explored the videos she had given to him. He was sitting naked on his computer chair, the bath towel lay at his feet. Both their rooms were now in darkness, and the only light that partially illuminated James, came from the computer monitor. When he eventually masturbated himself to orgasm and splurged his cum all over himself, Susan felt a strange tingling deep within herself.

I didn’t get up and close the door! Why didn’t I just get up? I shouldn’t have had to see that!

But she had seen it. Thick spurts of white cum erupting from her son’s hard cock and landing on the smooth skin of his naked, young body. Susan felt bothered by the feelings this brief image caused in her. Surely I’m just happy that my plan was such a lovely success, and that he found the films I selected for him so arousing, she thought.

The tingling sensation was to return the following night. When James plugged in the pen drive that night, the contents of the drive had changed. There were new videos now, the old ones were removed. He clicked on the first one.

Lying on the bed on her side, Susan could see her son clearly as he started masturbating. Was it possible that he had turned the computer monitor the slightest bit? Otherwise how was it that from her bed she could now see on his screen this naked Caucasian woman at work with her mouth, surrounded as she was by a throng of throbbing, black cocks. The video was intensely arousing for Susan who had watched it many a time while satisfying her sexual needs in the absence of her ex-husband. As such she now found herself banishing her concern about the angle of the monitor for a later time, and allowing her hand to slide underneath her nightgown and caress the suddenly expectant skin of her body.

She looked on, softly humming to herself from an unexpected arrival of pleasurable sensations, as her son rid himself of his t-shirt and boxers and took his cock in his hand. The look on his face while he watched the video she had given him, and the sight of his hand beginning to stroke his cock, bestowed upon Susan a deep sense of gratification, along with a curious new emotion which all but frightened her.

In the video, the first black guy had just orgasmed into the woman’s mouth. He drew his cock out and some of the cum trickled out of the woman’s mouth down to her chin before dripping onto one of her small breasts. She opened her mouth to show the sea of cum resting on her tongue and then proceeded to lick at the next stiff black cock, smearing it’s tip with the other man’s sperm. James turned his head from the screen and looked straight at his mom. Susan’s heart froze.

Could he actually see her? The room was in complete darkness. James turned back to the screen, but from here on, every once in a while he would turn to look through the door in her direction. On one instance, their eyes locked before he quickly turned away. In that brief moment Susan felt sure that he had seen her. It was only now that she acutely discovered the effects of her fingers on her pussy lips, her blanket long abandoned lying at her feet.

A strange determination pervaded every pore of her body, dictating that she would not concern herself with the panicky sensation of finding herself in such a miserable position. All she would do now, is give herself exclusively to pleasure. James stroked, and he came. As before, his cock spattered the semen onto his body. Susan got up from bed and walked through the common door.

“James, you’ve dirtied yourself again.”

“Yes… sorry mom, I…”

“Alright, up you get, come with me.”

Susan took her son by the arm and pulled at him so as to take him to the bathroom, in the process causing his earphone jack to come off the socket and announcing to the room the woman’s moans upon being fucked by one of the black men. Continuing to ignore the existence of porn in the room, Susan escorted James into the shower and set about her routine. The moans of pleasure from the bedroom grew steadily louder on top of Susan’s intermittent speech, which, while she cleaned him in the shower, held no trace of there being anything out of the ordinary in the present situation.

Finally, James spoke, “Mom, the neighbors will hear.”

Susan stopped. A moment passed, before she turned around in a panicked state, ran out to the bedroom and to the computer desk, and snatched the power cable out from the socket.

 

 

 

 

 

 

***

“Mom?”

“Yes, honey?”

“Will you… next time, will you come watch?”

Susan had ignored her son’s question then, suddenly feeling awkward in voicing rebuke on such a subject. Instead she had busied herself in quietly drying him up with the towel.

The following day was a Saturday and the weekend saw James being away at his cousin’s place in the suburbs. On Monday night however, after James had sat down to the new treasures in his mother’s pen drive, Susan found herself making her way into his room. She did not look at him once when she walked across him, sat on his bed and wrapped his blanket around herself.

JulietaWolff
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JulietaWolff

For the next five minutes James, dressed only in his boxers, simply sat on the chair, not daring to look at his mother. The video that played on the screen showed a beautiful girl undressing herself in front of a handsome suitor at a clearing within a forest. Five minutes passed. Neither had spoken. The only prominent movement in the room being that of James, gently pushing his chair to the side in an endeavour to provide a better view of the screen to his mother, who was behind him on the bed.  

The girl in the video had sunk to her knees on their picnic mattress and was busy sucking the guy’s cock. James got up. He went across and closed the windows to the room. Satisfied that he had shut out the exterior world, he now pulled his earphones jack out from the computer, lowered the speaker volume somewhat and went across to his bed.

Susan parted one side of the blanket she had wrapped herself with, and James snuggled in. She then draped the blanket loosely around them both and watched the girl sink her pussy down upon the young man’s cock, who was now lying down on the blanket. The surface of her smooth belly curled inwards as she hummed from the initial pleasure of the cock sliding inside her.

Putting her arm around her son, Susan asked at long length, “Do you like what you see James?”

“Yes,” he croaked.

Susan sighed, “Alright James, I know all this is very weird. If you’d rather I leave, that is what I would really, really like to do.”

“No,” said James urgently, “I mean… it’d be cool if you stayed.”

There was a pause before he added with some courage, “I am not finding it so weird if you aren’t mom.”

This delighted Susan more than she would have liked to have admitted, and she gave her son a loving squeeze. She felt warm and comfortable with James inside the blanket and hoped he felt the same. When James whispered incredulously, “She is riding him,” Susan broke out laughing and said affectionately, “Yes, that is what she is doing. You’re right.”

As the seconds passed, they grew more and more comfortable in each other’s company, huddled together inside the blanket. The highly erotic sights from the computer screen had energized them, and Susan found herself giving her son’s shoulders a caress every once in a while.

“Mom?”

“Hm?”

“Have you always been watching these by yourself?”

“Hmm…you’re old enough now I suppose,” said Susan, “So, yes. I mean, I like watching them sometimes. Actually, I’ve made quite a collection over the years. They give me happiness every now and then.”

“I think that’s nice.”

“Thanks, James. See? You’re old enough to start understanding these things,” Susan said with a wink and a smile.

James gave his mother a casual kiss on the cheek. It must have been from watching the beautiful couple fucking each other naked out in the open forest, thought James, that he had gotten this raging erection now. His cock felt full and needy, and he found his right hand making its way into his boxers. His left hand lay on his mother’s lap.

Out in the forest, the man urgently drew his cock out of the woman’s pussy and then stroked himself dry all over her belly. Susan had already noticed his son’s hand moving inside his boxers, but now she felt his other hand, perhaps unaware to him, tightening its grip on her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Evanescent
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments