Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Year's Day Is Over

"Lucy love's her Aunt's pool and soon loves a lot more."

24
5 Comments 5
3.5k Views 3.5k
7.1k words 7.1k words

Author's Notes

"So part 3 of what should be a 5 part story and set a little before Saint Valentine's Day is Over. <p> [ADVERT] </p>As ever I do hope you enjoy and I cause lots of laundry. Tony"

Emma stood in front of the cafetière in a towelling robe waiting for the freshly ground beans to percolate through the hot water. Her face was stern as it usually was on Sunday mornings as she considered her husband.

It was odd. When they had first met at her best friend, Liz’s wedding she had been the religious one; she’d even confessed at church the following week, the fact that she had allowed him to seduce her that evening and had ‘intimate knowledge’ of him. The priest had seemed determined to get details and she wondered just how distracted he had been when she only got ten Hail Marys and ten Our Fathers as penance.

So, Frank almost literally brought her out of her shell. At least where men were concerned!

As time went on, they got married, had the twins and she had to admit to herself that her beliefs faded to nothing, and yet Frank, especially after attending the local church in order to get the twins into the best school, became more and more religious.

That was something she could easily have coped with but it seemed to be linked, inversely, to their sex life. Now, approaching their twentieth wedding anniversary she couldn’t remember the last time he had initiated sex. He was also becoming ‘pedestrian’.

So, once again he’s off to church with the twins and had suggested that he would pick her up after and they all could go for a walk. She felt only a little guilty as she feigned not feeling a hundred percent, but had insisted that they should go and enjoy the bright January day.

She poured her strong black coffee and smiled. “Me-time!” she declared to the steaming mug in her hand and headed back to their bedroom.

Placing the mug on the bedside cabinet, she kneeled beside the bed and pulled out the drawer from underneath. Reaching right to the back she pulled out the small case and opened it revealing her old diary and her pink vibrator. Placing the blue journal on the bed beside her she opened her robe revealing her naked body and lifted the toy up and turned it on. Her smile disappeared as no wonderful buzzing emanated from the device.

“Fuck!” she cursed and shook it and tried again. A very slight tremor and then the most depressing silence.

A half-hour and an unfruitful search later and Emma wondered whether she should just head back and use the toy anyway. “He’s gone all day, probably pointing out significant religious sites to anyone who will listen,” she said to the inanimate device. She shook her head realising that Frank was not to blame for a sex toy he knew nothing about. She laughed and added, “Don’t worry, little Em’, if he read my journal, he’d have a coronary!”

Thirty minutes later she was in the car and headed back from the local town with the ten new batteries and a damp, hungry slit and hard, greedy clit. She glanced at her Hermès bag and grinned broadly just as her phone buzzed within it.

A WhatsApp message flashed up on the dashboard screen. “Ohh…” she groaned as her heart sank. “Well…” she added and a smile grew across her lips.

****

I slowly swam up and down the length of the pool, breast-stroke one way and back-stroke the other. The only sound was the splashing of my feet and arms. I could feel the last strains of excess I had endured, albeit enthusiastically, of ‘seeing in the bells’ some thirty-six hours earlier, beginning to fade.

As I once more flipped onto my back and gazed up through the glazing above the pool, I felt envy rise once again within me. I knew it was unfair but the house that my Aunt Emma and Uncle Frank lived in was simply wonderful. There was nothing wrong with the house I shared with my father, Martin; it was very pleasant with handy links to transport and a long secluded, west-facing garden. “But it doesn’t have a pool, hot tub, or sauna!” I said petulantly up at the small clouds racing across the sky.

Uncle Frank was ‘something in the city’ even if the city was over a hundred and fifty miles away. High Finance or the like and was obviously paid quite handsomely which meant that he had purchased and massively renovated the house I was in seven years ago.

The major addition was the pool and recreation area with retractable glass doors to the west and east and even a partially retractable glass roof although it was seldom used. South of the pool was the hot tub, sauna, and a wet room with a shower and toilet. And of course, a small, but exceedingly well-stocked bar.

Finally, to the north was the main house with a very spacious kitchen/lounge as well as an office, a second lounge, and a small cinema room. In total, there were six bedrooms in the main house, the master bedroom on the ground floor with direct access to the pool, four en-suite bathrooms, and three toilets scattered around. All of it sat in four acres of landscaped gardens including a barely used tennis court.

The truth was I couldn’t be that jealous as I had an open invitation to visit anytime and had even house-sat a couple of times since I was sixteen.

My friends had implored me to hold a party on one such occasion, for my seventeenth birthday and I had been sorely tempted but the risk of my All-Access Pass being taken away was too much. Shirley had been a good friend before that time and had been here with one other friend enjoying the facilities but her boyfriend had turned up with two mates in tow. Ethan, the taller of the two was the main reason I was tempted and I was so close to inputting the code to open the gate.

Shirley had known the rules that my Uncle Frank had laid down and begged me to let them in. I had to point out that my uncle could see all visitors even when he wasn’t here via the camera at the automatic gate. Fifteen minutes of a temper tantrum and she could see that I was resolute and she grabbed her bag and stormed off down the long drive to join her boyfriend.

If that hadn’t been enough, her parents had found out she hadn’t ended up staying with me that night through her own fault and had grounded her for three months. Shirley blamed me.

That was the end of our friendship.

If I was envious of my aunt and uncle’s house, I wasn’t of them. I loved my aunt completely and without reservation. She was and always had been my stand-in mother for as long as I could remember. Frank was different. I remembered when I was very young that he had seemed fun and friendly in their previous house, which was much like my own, but with a very large garden. The many summer days and holidays spent there had been some of the best memories of my childhood. Their two twin boys had treated me like their little sister and I adored them completely.

Things seemed to change and as I grew older Frank seemed ‘colder’; he seemed less friendly and far too busy to spend as much time with me or his own children. When the twins reached eleven, they were sent to boarding school and as time progressed, they also seemed to become far too serious.

In hindsight, I’d have to say that Aunt Emma’s affection for me increased and about two years previously, as I matured, I began to suspect the coldness I felt from Frank was also being exhibited towards his wife as well.

As I completed my twentieth length, I realised that I needed the toilet and climbed out of the pool. I was about to use the wet room when I remembered there was an issue with the toilet so I quickly dried myself and headed for my aunt and uncle’s en-suite. I quickly sat on the toilet not bothering to close the door and pulled my bikini bottoms aside. I sighed with relief having not realised just how full my bladder had been.

I looked back out into the bedroom, my mind nowhere in particular, as I sat there. Just as I finished and grabbed some toilet paper, I actually focused on what I was looking at. I tilted my head as I wiped myself and saw something blue underneath the pillow on the bed opposite. I nibbled my bottom lip and stood flushing the toilet and then washing my hands.

I was almost good as I left the bathroom and headed back towards the pool but at the last moment, I stopped and looked at the pillow. Sitting on the toilet had been the only vantage point where I could have spied the object and curiosity got the better of me and I lifted the pillow.

“Good on you, Aunty,” I said to myself as beside the blue journal I had seen was a slim pink vibrator. My hand remained still as I saw the edge of what I thought initially was a bookmark and the thought popped into my head about what my aunty used for masturbation material. It was then I realised the ‘bookmark’ was actually a photograph and I reached down and eased it partially out from the pages.

“Ohh!” I gasped in surprise to see my aunt and her friend Liz when they weren’t much older than me. Liz’s left hand was outstretched, obviously holding the camera, while her other was across Emma’s shoulders who, in turn, had her hand wrapped around her friend’s waist. The two of them were only wearing bras as they pressed their faces cheek to cheek with the corners of their mouths almost touching. A simple teenage picture but in my mind, I imagined there was something behind those two pairs of eyes.

I involuntarily licked my lips as the image of the teenagers from the photograph morphed in my head to them kissing and caressing.

I suddenly felt guilty and eased the Polaroid back between the pages and carefully placed the pillow back as I found it. Did my aunty have a ‘bi-side’ I wondered.

“Lucy?”

I almost jumped as I heard my aunty calling from around the corner. I quickly stepped out of the bedroom closing the door behind me and turned to see my aunty standing there. “Hi, Aunty,” I answered and hugged her in greeting.

She squeezed me back and then kissed me on the forehead before stepping back. “How are you, honey?” she asked.

“Oh, I’m good, just used the bathroom and… sorry,” I answered as I looked at Emma’s light blue dress.

“Sorry for what?” she answered concerned and then her eyes followed mine and looked at her front. She burst out laughing at the two damp patches on her boobs where my bikini top had pressed into her. I joined in as I held her hands, “My bad,” I added.

“Not to worry, I was going to change anyway, how’s the pool?” she asked.

“Perfect as ever, I was about to sauna and hot tub,” I replied.

“That’s a wonderful idea,” she answered looking at her chest, “I’ve got to get changed anyways… a few lengths of the pool and I’ll join you.”

She stepped into her bedroom leaving the door open and called over her shoulder, “So how was New Year?” She dropped her Hermès bag onto the bed and in the back of my mind I noted the deep depression it made on the mattress.

I followed to the door, “Candle… both ends, I think,” I replied as I leaned against the frame. Emma reached up behind her and pulled the zipper of her dress down letting it drop off her shoulders and pool around her feet.

She stood in front of one of the full-length mirrors that were affixed to the doors of her wardrobe that were to the side of the bathroom door. She looked at me in the reflection, “A good night then! Any luck at midnight?”

I shook my head and couldn’t help glancing at the pillow and what lay beneath it as Emma reached behind her and unhooked her black satin bra letting it drop to join her dress. “Lots of ‘just boys’ trying to cop a feel!” I answered.

My aunt stood there unashamed as she massaged the underneath of her sizable bosom. Noting the picture, I had seen moments before, I could see she had put on a few pounds, a little around her hips and ass but mostly it seemed onto her chest.

I figured they were at least double-E’s dwarfing my little B’s. I was quite jealous.

Emma slid the doors apart in front of her revealing drawers low down with hangers above. She bent from the hips, opening one and searching through it, without the mirror to see me I licked my lips as I admired her curvaceous ass beneath the satin French knickers. Mischievously, I added, “Even a couple of girls, too!”

She paused momentarily in her actions before pulling out a red one-piece bathing suit and a blue bikini, “Not ‘just girls’ unlike the boys, then?” she answered rhetorically.

The mirrors slid closed and I drew my eyes up to meet my aunt’s; I shrugged in response and she smiled back. “Whatever makes you happy, Lucy,” she replied and after a moment’s hesitation turned and threw the red swimsuit onto the bed. She sat down and leaned forward undoing the straps on her Jimmy Choo’s. I saw her eyes briefly look towards her pillow on the bed and up to me before she removed her shoes.

I actually looked away when she lifted her ass and slipped off the remaining item of underwear. It wasn’t the first time we had both changed in this very room and previously I had been utterly comfortable to be nude together but today something had changed.

The evidence was there in the crotch of my bikini bottoms and it was just water from the pool!

I looked back as aunt Emma pulled the one-piece up along her legs and over her hips giving me a very brief flash of a mound that appeared to be devoid of hair. I felt myself blush and quickly asked “So, where are Frank and the twins?”

Emma paused as she slipped an arm into the suit; a look of annoyance passed across her face, “They’ve gone hiking… some pilgrim trail or what-not…” a grin spread over her face, “Lucky for me Mr Choo doesn’t do walking boots!” Emma finished slipping her arms into the bathing suit and spent a couple of moments adjusting her boobs within it. I couldn’t help notice her large tits had what looked like a pair of large, hard nipples atop them. “Those boys won’t be home till this evening… so a girly afternoon, Lucy?” she asked.

“Amen to that,” I replied and we walked back into the pool room.

She stood at the edge of the pool, toes just over the edge, and breathed deeply. “Fix us both drinks, honey,” she said as she breathed deeply. I looked back and was somewhat shocked as I saw how high-cut her costume was. Without a doubt, a woman would have to trim her pubic hair severely in order for it not to show.

“Err…” I hesitated at first, “What will it be?”

“I’m in the mood for Prosecco, put one on ice for after the sauna,” she answered and executed a perfect dive into the pool. I gritted my teeth together as I saw the rear of the suit was equally tailored in the brief moment she was airborne. My eyes followed her beneath the water all the way along its fifteen metres before she surfaced at the far end. She briefly grasped the edge and began to back-stroke back along the pool. My eyes followed the crotch of her suit, which appeared even smaller beneath the rippling water, almost all the way along the length before I turned away and headed for the bar.

“What the fuck?” I whispered to myself in the full realisation that the hint of dampness that had been present in my bikini bottoms earlier was now wet and warm. I crouched down behind the bar and opened the bottle fridge, I paused for a moment seriously considering pulling my bikini aside and slipping a finger inside myself. “Get a grip, girl,” I insisted and grasped a bottle, and stood up.

I looked back at my aunt swimming a Butterfly-stroke back down the pool and the lack of apparent swimsuit on her ass. Does that feel good, Aunty I thought and looked at the bottle of Prosecco unlike any other I had before! In my head, I saw myself moving around the bar placing the bottle on the floor, and pulling my briefs aside. I wasn’t sure but it was possible the wire restraint holding the cork in might’ve been the only thing that stopped me.

I shook my head and filled an ice bucket from the machine beside the fridge and grabbed two glasses. Walking over to the hot tub I watched the water flow over my aunt’s boobs and obviously hard nipples as she performed a flawless back-stroke back along the pool. Placing the drinks and glasses down I headed for the sauna and pressed the switch beside the door turning it on. I glanced over my shoulder as I watched my aunt do a roll-turn at the far end of the pool before stepping through the door.

I sat on the wooden bench as the heat began to climb within the room and remembered the polaroid I had discovered. Almost unconsciously I squeezed my pussy and felt a trickle of my juices dampen my crotch further as I wondered what masturbatory material was within the journal. My knuckles whitened as I grabbed the bench forcing myself not to pinch my hard nipples that were demanding attention.

I closed my eyes.

I imagined my aunt and her best friend kissing, hesitantly at first, their hands resting softly on each other’s hips at first till their...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by TonyNon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments