Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saint Patrick's Day Is Over

"Daddy is away, so sister and daughter will play!"

18
0 Comments 0
3.5k Views 3.5k
4.4k words 4.4k words

Author's Notes

"Those that know me, knew Saint Pat's was a given! So after all the history, what does the future hold?"

I pressed the intercom just after nine p.m. and within thirty seconds the gate slid back and I drove up the driveway. I knew of course that the camera above the intercom had clearly shown my face and my aunt was expecting me. What it didn’t show was how wet my panties were or the hidden surprises I had in store for her.

This would be the first time that the two of us would spend an entire night together as Uncle Frank was away for the weekend and the twins were still at boarding school. My dad’s usual Saint Patrick’s Day plans didn’t involve his recently eighteen-year-old daughter and he was far happier when I suggested I would visit his sister, Emma, instead of going out with him.

Of course, things between us had seriously changed since Valentine’s Day, and it wasn’t as if he didn’t know about the education his sister had given me. Truth be told, he loved to hear, in detail, exactly what lessons I had learned.

Whereas Aunt Emma had no idea I had been fucking my dad as well as her for the last month!

I pulled up in front of the doorway and grabbed my overnight bag and bounded towards the open door and into the arms of Emma, kissing her passionately and copping a feel of her ass through the long white sexy dress, laced from her navel up to her cleavage, she was wearing. She broke the kiss and smiled as I felt her chest heaving against my own.

“There’s no hurry, baby… we have all the time in the world,” she said slightly breathlessly, “Dinner first!”

I took her hand and followed her inside, “All the time in the world, Aunty? But you’re just saving time by not wearing any underwear?”

I grinned as she blushed, “Maybe… to be honest this is the first piece of clothing I’ve had on all day!”

“Damn school… that would have been a better view than I had,” I answered, “Especially as I’ve been literally dripping all day waiting for now… this is the third pair of panties I’ve soaked!”

“It’s all in the antici-,“ she answered.

“-pation,” we both said completing Frankenfurter’s quote.

If Emma’s marriage lacked passion, it found another outlet in cooking. She had prepared an exquisite creamed chicken with a subtle garlic/herb flavour complimented perfectly with sautéed baby potatoes and a light salad. A blush, and I imagined expensive, wine accompanied the meal.

We had sat at the breakfast bar in the kitchen with the lights dimmed and a solitary candle to the side. Of course, they had a large dining table but even though we were sat on high stools this was far more intimate. As ever my issue with my aunt’s cooking was not to gobble it up all too quickly and to force myself to savour it. The fact that Emma’s nipples were in an apparent state of hardness, like my own, but were blatantly obvious through the white fabric of her dress also didn’t help matters.

“Oh, I had so much fun with Dad, earlier,” I stated between delicious mouthfuls.

Emma arched an eyebrow and replied, “Indeed, how so?”

“Well, I am eighteen now, so I suggested I could accompany him on his annual honouring of Saint Pat,” I answered.

Emma grinned broadly, “He always did like to use ‘annual honouring’ instead of an excuse for drinking.”

I shook my head, “That wasn’t… I’m damn sure ‘honouring’ is a euphemism but not for drinking!” I stated.

“You mean…” Emma grinned.

“That I do,” I laughed, “Can you imagine what he thought when his baby girl asked to go along with? Cramp his style much?”

Emma’s eyes, which like mine had kept a level of lustiness within them all through the meal increased in intensity as she reached across the breakfast bar and squeezed my hand. “Oh, I think you’d have made a great wing-man for him… there’d be a few girls who’d want to know how Martin had such a hottie on his arm!”

“My Dad!” I exclaimed in mock disgust.

“Your Aunty?” she shot back and visibly squirmed on her stool.

“Guilty. I have wondered a little… especially since listening to you read your diary. Sorta surprised you never…?” I let the question hang.

Emma placed her knife and fork together on the plate and took a sip of the wine. When she put her glass down, I grinned broadly, licking my lips, and took the opportunity to refill it.

“Back then, I wasn’t as confident… something Liz did for me. I was also very Catholic!” she reached for the glass and tilted it around its stem watching the pinkish liquid swirl. “What I was doing with Liz was a sin back then, though the priest did seem to enjoy my confessions… Martin? Shit, reckon that would’ve given him a coronary!”

I took a sip of my own wine and said nothing letting my aunt continue, “I was surprised, maybe even disappointed that Liz didn’t push it… she sure enjoyed talking about it when she teased me.” I watched my aunt’s chest heave and her nipples as hard as ever pointing at me, “The idea has fueled many a masturbatory fantasy since… exactly what I was planning on doing at the start of the year and you interrupted!”

“Not sorry, not sorry in the slightest,” I smiled, “And you and Liz never got together after you met Frank?”

Emma’s eyes flashed and she blushed, “Just the once when we shared a room on Ruth’s Hen night… she was wasted and crashed out snoring on the bed in her adjoining room. We were so bad that night!”

“Yes?” I asked eagerly.

Emma shook her head but after another sip of wine continued. “Luckily it was a big bed in our room, we played with each other… licked each other,” both of us were squirming on our stools and I imagined there would be cleaning needed. “Even 69-ed with the door wide open. I guess hoping to be caught and seduce her!”

I saw something in my aunt’s eye and asked, “And?”

She looked down at the table, “Oh God!” she muttered and continued without looking up at me, “I guess… our sleeping friend got us horny!”

“Aunty?” I questioned as my own hand had wandered beneath my dress and was squeezing the soaked gusset covering my mound.

“No, no, no… I mean,” she said quickly, “We… we just put her to bed, yes, put her in the recovery position, you know?” I raised a questioning eyebrow, “It was how she behaved earlier! Someone ordered her a strip-o-gram... a rather muscular 'Fire-fighter',” I almost laughed aloud as my aunt actually used 'air quotes'. I watched as Emma gazed off into the distance, "I guess there's a lot to be said against repression, all those years. The poor man never saw it coming, he definitely wasn't stripping fast enough for our Ruthie!"

"Details," I demanded.

"I think there were nine of us, not including Ruth, her older sister, and the rest of us from school or her work. Well, it happened so fast... one moment he was teasing Ruth... and the rest of us, I guess, and the next she was on her knees whipping off his trousers and yanking down his thong! Eight of us were dead silent unable to believe what we were seeing. The ninth, Pauline, her sister was yelling something like "Go girl," and that was it. we all egged her on."

"She fucked him?" I asked, imagining what it actually would be like to put on a show like that.

Emma shook her head, "No... maybe if he had lasted? She gave him a tit-job... was blowing his cock-head. I don't know if you remember Ruth, but her tits were huge and didn't make the strippers' cock look particularly big... she let him shoot his cum all over her face and then drew down every drop and ate it all up!"

"Did you wish it was you?" I queried.

"No... yes... maybe... Oh, fuck, Lucy it was a sight to behold... cum dripping down her face... onto those huge tits... those rock-hard nipples. Yes... if I was ever brave enough?" she answered almost panting.

“Like this one,” I replied and couldn’t stop myself and reached across the breakfast bar tweaking my aunt’s left nipple hard. A loud moan escaped her lips and she pulled herself back but didn’t break contact. “Continue!” I ordered as I squeezed my mound tighter feeling my juices ooze through my sodden underwear and between my fingers.

She looked down watching her nipple stretch, “My God, those huge tits.” I pinched my aunt’s nipple harder and watched her fists tighten on top of the surface between us and her knuckles whiten. “I’m not sure who did it first, we'd put Ruth to bed, me or Liz, but as we stumbled into our room we were groping each other’s breasts… we weren’t even kissing, the two of us were remembering Ruth tittie-fucking that cock... sperm shooting over her face even as she started to snore. I... we were half stripped and wet as hell before we landed on our own bed.”

I released Emma’s nipple and she sighed with disappointment. “Time to take this elsewhere,” I said finally letting go of my crotch and walking around the breakfast bar, picking up my overnight bag and taking my aunt’s hand in my soaking one.

I was sorely tempted to take her to the dining room and tie her to the table and chastise her for her transgression from before I was born but it had to be the marital bed! I dropped my bag and stood my aunty beside the bed and reached up and undid the tie at her chest and pulled the dress apart watching the laces slowly unravel and fall apart till I pushed the dress off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor pooling around her feet.

I stood back and drank in Emma’s beauty, my eyes slowly dropping down till I saw she had shaved her mound completely. I licked my lips as I saw glistening streaks marking the inside of her thighs where her pussy had leaked copiously.

“You’re a naughty friend, using Ruth like that!” I stated, as my hand flashed up and smacked her left bosom.

“Oh, fuck, yesss!” she exclaimed and I watched her thighs tremble and inhaled as the aroma from her pussy increased.

“Should I discipline you, Emma?” I asked as I felt my own juices drip through my underwear.

She nodded in response as I slowly walked around her dragging my nails around her waist as I did. I felt something extremely powerful to be fully dressed in front of my naked aunt, twenty-odd years my senior. Emma groaned and I repeated, “Well? Should I?”

I sat on the edge of the bed admiring her ass and the hint of her slit between the tops of her thighs. She again nodded but answered, “Yes, Lucy… I should be punished!”

“Well, assume the position!” I answered.

Hesitantly she turned about to see me sitting there and shuffled to one side and lithely leaned forwards till her hand reached the floor and then bent her elbow and knees till her lap rested on mine. “Fucking gorgeous!” I whispered as I tenderly caressed her buttocks.

Emma shuddered visibly as I scratched my nails across the soft flesh of her ass, the scent of her quim intensifying as I drew them down the back of her thighs. I looked across at the mirrored doors of the cupboards and smiled. My own pussy quivered as I watched myself raise my hand and bring it down sharply with a resounding smack.

My aunt whimpered and then yelped as a second blow landed on the opposite cheek. Once again, I dragged my nails across the now, slightly flushed flesh tracing the marks of my fingers. Another two rapid-fire slaps and my hand-prints darkened and my aunt groaned. I studied our reflection in the mirrors, my own chest heaving and my aunt trembling. I watched her feet shift and spied her dripping slit beneath the crack of her ass.

Once again, smiling broadly at my reflection my hand came down sharply and landed squarely between her cheeks, and my fingers flicked round and striking her soaking wet slit.

Eymy_Cutte1
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eymy_Cutte1

“Oh, fuck!” Emma screamed in response, her legs jerking apart.

Watching the two of us I again landed a blow on either cheek and the third onto her pussy, a continual litany of profanities escaping from my aunt’s mouth rising to a scream each time I struck her dripping cunt. At the end of the fourth cycle, her ass now bright red and her thighs awash with her juices she slid off my lap and curled up on the floor, her body shaking as her orgasm abated.

I was shaking as well having had a series of small orgasms coinciding with the last three smacks of her quim.

I looked at my hand which was as red as my aunt’s ass and only then sensed the sting of my own flesh. I laughed quietly as I saw the dark patch of my aunt’s juices that had stained my lap and then rose from the bed. I stepped into the bathroom and quickly found Emma’s skin lotion and came back to her. Kneeling beside I helped her up onto her knees and tenderly kissed away the tears that had streaked her face.

“Such a good girl,” I whispered and helped her to the end of the bed laying her down on her front before applying the lotion to her tarnished flesh. She sighed quietly, the occasional shiver running through her frame as the soothing balm went to work on her cheeks as well as my own hand.

Once I was satisfied, I divested myself of my clothes, letting out a quiet moan when I finally peeled my sheer lace panties from my crotch. I studied them for a moment realising that except for the strong aroma it looked as if I had wet myself. I dropped them onto my discarded clothes and reached for my overnight bag and the first of the night’s surprises.

“Emma,” I said softly when I was ready, “Aunty. Do you want your reward now?”

“Hmmm…” she murmured, before carefully rolling over onto her back and opening her eyes. A second before she had been close to sleep and now her eyes went wide as she stared at my crotch. Her eyes flicked up and down between my own and the strap-on pointing at her from my hips. “Oh… oh, yes… yes please!” she finally answered.

Ignoring the dull ache from her abused flesh she shimmied down the bed till her legs dropped off the edge and I stepped forward. Her hand reached out and stroked the toy, a broad smile adorning her lips.

“Daddy really shouldn’t leave his credit card lying around, don’t you think?” I asked.

“Oh, I’m so very glad he did,” she answered gleefully. She reached back and pulled two pillows from the top of the bed and I helped her slip them beneath her ass lifting her dripping slit to just the right height.

“I can’t wait to see what adverts he gets now,” I grinned and stroked the realistic glans against Emma’s soaking quim. I hooked my arms beneath my lover’s knees and asked, “Do you want it, Aunty?”

“Oh yes, fuck me, Lucy!” she insisted.

It wasn’t a surprise considering how wet my aunty was but the toy slid easily all the way inside her. We both groaned in unison as the opposite end of the strap-on within me pushed all the deeper. I remained still for a few moments relishing in the utter perversion of the act before slowly withdrawing and then easing back in. It took me a few motions before I got into s steady rhythm and began fucking my aunty, pulling back on her knees each time I slammed all the way in.

The two of us swore and groaned as I slowly increased my speed and the power of my strokes, the bed starting to creak beneath us. After less than two minutes Emma began to writhe and then thrash as her orgasm overtook her, the feel of her juices squirting out around the toy soaking the harness triggered my own and I fucked her hard and fast and deep till I fell forward succumbing to my own intense pleasure.

After a minute, I felt my aunt’s hand caressing my face and her lips meeting mine. She broke the kiss and cradled my face, “My turn?” she asked.

I breathed deeply, and shook my head, “I think just one more position,” I winked.

Almost before I’d withdrawn Emma was spinning about and spreading her feet on the floor and offering me the perfect picture of her pinked ass and dripping cunt. “God, it’s lovely” I declared softly caressing her flesh, “Tell me, Aunty, who would you really like to fuck you?”

She looked back over her shoulder, “You know!”

“I do, but tell me anyway,” I replied.

She turned away, resting her forehead on the mussed-up duvet. “Martin,” she answered, “I want my brother to fuck me!”

I stepped back and put on a gruff voice, “My sister wants me to fuck her!”

Emma giggled at the poor imitation I’d done of my father, “Yes, Martin, brother, fuck me please, I’ve wanted your cock inside me for so long!”

****

“Tell me, Aunty, who would you really like to fuck you?” Lucy asked.

In the back of my mind, I couldn’t believe how depraved I had become. That I had corrupted my niece and brought her down with me only added to the guilt. A guilt, which had no power at all over the lust that consumed me.

When that text appeared on the second of January my mind instantly went to seducing my niece. The twisted logic that she had spoiled my planned day of self-gratification, that without a doubt was going to have involved fantasising about her father, overrode any rational, moral thoughts. I’d actually thought, if I can’t have the father then I will have the daughter.

All during the short drive back I had planned how I would seduce my niece. Wondered when I eventually got...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by TonyNon
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors