Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pushing My Luck Saturday Morning

"Mom teases me and we push our luck while Dad is home"

172
17 Comments 17
14.0k Views 14.0k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"An additional story to a previous series, as requested. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you enjoy it and read the others."

I couldn't take any more of her teasing. It had started at breakfast when Dad was shoveling cereal into his mouth and I went to get a glass of juice. Mom was wearing her nightgown, the green one that you could see through in the sunlight, and stood at the kitchen sink in front of the window. I paused and could tell she was nude underneath, her curvy hips and shapely buns visible through the thin material.

"Good morning," she chirped. "Would you like some eggs?"

"I, uh, I wouldn't mind eggs and toast," I replied, trying to keep the bulge in my shorts out of Dad's sight.

I didn't need to worry as he was focused on his cereal and didn't look up once. She moved beside me at the fridge and opened the door, bending over and allowing me to look down her top at her swaying breasts. She looked up at me and grinned, giving her shoulders a shake and making them jiggle and sway hidden by the fridge door. She stood up and placed the carton of eggs on the counter as I pulled out the juice. I grabbed a glass and filled it, drank half, and filled it again.

"Hey, that isn't cheap, you know," he reminded me. "One glass is enough."

"Oh, shush," she admonished. "He's a growing young man, he needs his energy."

She gave me a sideways glance and a wry smile while cracking the eggs into a bowl.

"Can you get me the milk, hon?" she asked politely.

I grabbed the jug of milk and placed it on the counter next to her.

"Thanks, sweetie. Just a moment and you can put it back in the fridge," she said, resting her hand on my wrist.

Her fingers gently moved, light grazing touches that slid up my hand to the fingers, and her slender fingers ran between mine before she took it away and passed the milk back. After putting the milk away I made my way to the table and sat down, relieved to have my solid erection hidden from view, and looked at her. Her hips wiggled slightly and I could see the sides of her big, heavy breasts jiggling as she whisked the eggs.

"You clean your room and do your laundry today," Dad instructed. "Tomorrow you can spend the day goofing off while we are gone to visit your Mom's sister."

Aunt Lillian, the older version of my mom, with the same pretty face, nice hips, and great tits.

"I was going to go hang with the guys today, play some baseball."

"You can do that tomorrow. Until your room is clean and the laundry done, you aren't going anywhere."

"Don't worry," she piped in. "I will make sure he gets everything done."

I watched her hips stop swaying and her tits slow to a gentle sway while she made the scrambled eggs. My cock strained in my shorts, thick and swollen, and I forced myself to focus on something else.

"Yeah, I will do it right after breakfast," I agreed.

She scooped the eggs onto a plate and buttered the toast while he put his empty bowl on the counter.

"I have some work to do," he announced while heading for the stairs. "I'll be in my office. You get those chores done."

"I will," I promised.

Mom placed the plate in front of me, brushing her big tit with the erect nipple against my shoulder, and gave me a wink.

"I will make sure he does what he needs to," she called out to him.

Her hand slipped to my crotch and her tits pushed into me when she leaned down. She gave my cock a squeeze when he went up the stairs and whispered in my ear.

"You take care of what he wants and I'll take care of you."

I swallowed hard and resisted the urge to blow my load right then and there. She giggled and took her hand away, tousling my hair before returning to the sink and smiling at me over her shoulder. She knew I could see through the gown where she stood.

Looking down to focus on my eggs began to help with the ache in my dick until I felt her soft hands on my shoulders and her even softer tits against my back. She rubbed gently and pressed against me, sliding her hands over my chest and up my neck while her hardened nipples poked me through the sheer material.

“I hope you get your room clean quickly,” she whispered softly.

Dad came down the stairs and she stopped rubbing, resting her hands on my shoulders.

“Put a load in the washer, then clean up your room,” she instructed. “And bring up any dirty dishes that you have there, please.”

“Aren’t you going to shower?” he asked her.

“Not yet,” she replied. “I want him to get his load done first.”

Her hand squeezed my shoulder to make sure I caught the innuendo.

“I’m sure you have a big load to take care of, don’t you, sweetie?” she teased.

“Uh, yeah, really big,” I answered truthfully.

“Well, just take care of it. I’m going back into the office.”

He returned upstairs and Mom giggled.

“Get cleaning, I don’t want you to have to wait too long.”

Jennypurrr
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Jennypurrr

She reached down and gave my cock another squeeze before taking my plate and returning to the sink. I jumped up and went to the pantry, grabbed a trash bag, and headed for my room. I grabbed my basket of clothes, went downstairs to the laundry room, dumped it into the washer, and returned to my room.

Mom was waiting for me. She handed me a set of clean sheets and smiled seductively as she stepped behind me. After glancing at the door, she hugged me from behind, slid her hands down into my shorts, and began stroking my cock. Her pillowy tits pushed into me again and I could feel her hot breath on my back as she began stroking me.

“Ooh, so hard,” she whispered. “You always get so hard for me."

Her other hand slid up to my chest and her fingers ran little circles around my nipples while she pumped my cock, getting me closer and closer to the edge.

"Ooh, you are getting close," she giggled.

Her hands moved away and she left the room, leaving me hard enough to split diamonds and panting like an overheated dog. My dick barely softened as I picked up, changed the sheets, and gathered up the few glasses and bowls I had.

“I put your clothes in the dryer,” she announced when I entered the kitchen.

Dad looked up from the table and shook his head.

“He’s never going to learn to do things himself if you keep doing it for him. He’s almost eighteen!”

“I’m not doing it for him, I’m just helping him a little so he learns to do things properly,” Mom replied with a smile. “When it's dry, I will show you how to fold it properly so that it doesn’t wrinkle when you put it away.”

“Sure,” I shrugged, making sure to keep my bulge covered until he looked away.

I put the dishes on the counter by the sink and she gestured to the soapy water.

“Wash those up, please.”

I washed the bowls and glasses while she wiped the table and counter.

“Well, about another hour and I will be done with my work,” Dad announced and rose from the table. “You two have fun folding laundry.”

“We always have fun together,“ she chirped back. “Oh, there goes the dryer.”

She put one arm around my waist and slid her other hand down my shorts, pushing her tits into me and grasping my cock.

“Let’s go to the laundry room,” she whispered. “Finish off that big load of yours.”

I dried my hands on the tea towel and followed her downstairs to the laundry room. She took my hands and put them on her tits, filling my palms with the soft flesh, and then pulled down the front of my shorts and released my swollen cock.

“Do you want to fuck my tits,” she asked with a wry grin.

“Oh, you know I do,” I moaned quietly.

She undid another button and kneeled down, holding her glorious globes together in front of me, and I slipped my cock into the deep valley of flesh. I held her shoulders as my cock slipped up and down between her tits, relishing in the feeling and turned on by the sight of the swollen head rubbing between them. Her tongue flicked out and licked the tip, bringing me even closer to the edge.

“Cum for me,” she whispered. “Give me that big load.”

I pumped faster, my aching cock squished between the soft mounds she kept pushed together.

“Oh…fuck, Mom,” I moaned softly. “I’m going to cum all over your tits.”

“Yes, sweetie,” she urged. “Do it! Cum all over me!”

“Oh, fuck!”

"Oh yes! Give it to me!"

My cock exploded, the first big spurt hitting her chin, and I shook while the rest filled the valley between her tits. She grabbed my shaft and pumped furiously, milking the rest across her nipples before rubbing the fat tip across them, squeezing out every drop of the huge load.

“Ooh, so much for me,” she praised.

“Holy, that was a big one,” I sighed.

“Yes,” she agreed with a chuckle.

She licked the head clean, giving it one slow suck, and stood up, showing me the cum glistening on her chest.

“Now that your load is taken care of, I can shower," she giggled.

“How about you?” I asked and reached between her legs.

“Later,” she giggled and moved my hand away. “He’s going to the driving range this afternoon, then we will have the house to ourselves until dinner time. That's when you’re going to take care of me. I wanted to play a little and make sure you were ready for this afternoon.”

She grabbed my cock and gave it a squeeze.

“Don't want you finishing too fast,” she added. “Fold your clothes and put them away. I’m going to shower.”

She gave me a quick kiss and went upstairs, leaving me to fold my laundry and recover from the massive orgasm, and I heard the shower running when I headed to my room with the basket.

“Have fun with your laundry?” Dad asked as I passed the stairs.

“Yeah,” I replied with a grin. “Mom did make it fun.”

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments