Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pushing My Luck Watching TV

"Mom joins me on the couch after Dad goes to sleep"

225
23 Comments 23
13.0k Views 13.0k
799 words 799 words

Author's Notes

"Another episode of “Pushing My Luck”, as requested."

It was almost midnight when the garage door opened and they returned home. I sat on the couch, watching the movie that was about halfway done, and heard them giggling and whispering when they came in.

Dad went straight to the bedroom, giving me a quick wave on the way by, and Mom stood beside the couch and tousled my hair.

“Hi, Baby,” she purred. “Movie almost over?”

“No, another hour or so to go. You guys had fun?”

“Yes. It was a good party.”

She leaned down and kissed my cheek, her tits pressed into my shoulder, and whispered in my ear.

“I’ll be back in a while.”

She went to the bedroom and I returned to watching the movie. A few minutes later, the creaking of the bed and her light moans reached my ears. I looked down the hallway to see the bedroom door partly open and realized that they were banging.

My cock swelled, and I fought the urge to go look. The idea of watching her fuck and suck him turned me on immensely, the image of her big tits bouncing while she rode him making me hard as a rock. I love her big tits, and how her face scrunches up when she cums.

The urge to stroke myself off was strong, so I focused on the movie, and the sounds stopped a few minutes later. The last sound I heard was a groan from him, either when he came or when he rolled off her.

The movie was nearly over when she appeared, wearing only a white towel. Her nipples were hard and swollen, her body glistening with sweat. She sat on the couch, curled her legs, and lay her head on my lap.

She took my hand and put it between her parted thighs, pressed it against her pussy, and closed her legs. I could feel

Her hand pulled down the waist of my boxers and pulled my hard cock out. Her tongue immediately went to the tip, circling around and under the fat head, while her hand slowly squeezed and stroked.

the sticky wetness of his cum, and slipped my finger into the messy warmth.

“Mmm,” she whispered. “You take care of me, and I will take of you.”

I fingered her for a bit, then rubbed around her clit in slowly smaller circles while she sucked me. I watched her head bob up and down as she took my cock in, slowly working down the shaft, and she held herself in place with the tip in her throat when she climaxed.

NatashaGarcia20
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NatashaGarcia20

Her thighs squeezed tightly and she quivered as my finger worked her to orgasm, keeping my swollen cock in her mouth the entire time. When her climax waned, she pulled off and took a deep breath, gasping a few times before looking up at me.

“Ooh, Baby,” she purred. “You make me cum so hard.”

“I love doing that to you,” I replied, leaning down to kiss her on the head.

“Haha,” she giggled. “I love doing this.”

Her mouth returned to my aching cock, licking and slurping the shaft before taking it inside and going down deep. Her fingers grasped the base and squeezed, engorging me to the maximum while she deep-throated.

I moved my hand and cupped her huge tit, squeezing the hefty mound, and moved my other hand to her head. I held her in place and pumped my hips, fucking her mouth until I was ready to pop.

“Oh, fuck,” I moaned as my cock swelled.

She pulled her head up quickly and held her cheek against the pulsing tip, taking the spurts of hot cum on her face. Her hand moved my throbbing tip across her chin and face, taking the big load and spreading it all over.

When the last spurt finished, she took me into her mouth and sucked hard, milking my cock and making sure my balls were empty. I relaxed with my head back and my eyes closed, the intensity of the orgasm waning, and she pulled off my softened cock with a slurp.

She sat up and gave me a big smile, cum dripping from her chin, then leaned in and gave me a long kiss. My chin and lips were slick with my cum when she pulled away and let out an evil giggle.

“Next time, you get to lick it out of me,” she growled, running her tongue from my chin to my ear. “I’m going to bed now. Don’t stay up too late.”

She kissed me once more, moved off the couch, and padded down the hallway. I heard the bedroom door close as I gave my cock a squeeze, enjoying the post-cum tingle, and watched the credits roll across the screen.

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments