Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Pushing My Luck

"Quick one before dad gets home..."

140
15 Comments 15
32.1k Views 32.1k
707 words 707 words
Famous Story

I heard the shower stop running and looked at the clock. He wouldn't be home for a little while, maybe a half-hour, so I had time.

I stripped down and made my way to their bedroom, my seventeen-year-old cock growing hard in anticipation, and quietly entered the room. She was still in the bathroom.  Walking in I stopped and gazed at her.

She was standing at the vanity, brushing her wet hair, nude and damp from the shower. Her heart-shaped ass and curvy hips drew my attention away from the sight of her jiggling breasts in the mirror. Between her slightly spread legs, I could just see her pout, glistening invitingly, and my lust responded.

I approached her, put my hands on her hips, and kissed her shoulder. Then I put my hand on her upper back and pushed her gently forward.

"Lean forward and spread your legs a little more," I said.

"What are you doing... I just showered and he will be home anytime."

"I'm going to fuck you," I growled, "lean forward and spread your legs a little."

She did as asked and put down the hairbrush. She put her hands on the countertop and leaned forward while I pulled her hips towards me. I grabbed my swollen cock and brushed it between her pussy lips, the tip gliding through the silky layers, along the length of her slit. She let out a little moan as I rubbed it against her clit, along her slit, and finally stopped at her opening.

I pushed the swollen head into her gently, savoring the hot silky feeling, and then drove it in hard. She gasped as my thick rod filled her, eight inches of swollen meat, and I watched her face in the mirror. A look of surprised pleasure crossed her face followed by a pursing of her pouty lips as she let out a little, "ooooh."

I stared at her image in the mirror, her head down and her big, heavy breasts swaying, as I plunged my cock in and out of her wet pussy. My lust took over and I started fucking her hard and fast, driving into her, and grabbed her ass cheeks with my hands. I looked down and watched my big pole piston in and out while my hands kneaded, squeezed and spread her firm cheeks.

scarleth_m
Online Now!
Lush Cams
scarleth_m

"God, I love fucking you," I gasped.

"Fuck me hard... fuck me hard..." she moaned in return, "cum in me."

"I'm going to fill your fucking sweet pussy," I moaned.

I moved my hips to adjust my stance and made sure the swollen head of my cock was pushing against the front wall of her pussy, rubbing that sweet spot, on each thrust. I slowed my pace slightly and started long, slow strokes as she began moaning and groaning in time with my thrusts. My balls were crying for release as I grabbed her hips tightly and slammed in as deep as I could.

"Oh... fuck," I groaned as my orgasm hit.

My cock, buried deep inside of her, pulsed as the huge load of cum pumped out and filled her juicy hole. She groaned and shuddered as I came, having reached her climax at almost the same time, and her hips vibrated in my hands. I pumped slowly a few times, cum seeping out along my shaft, until my balls were empty. I pulled my cock out and watched the pearly cream run out of her, dropping on the floor, and rubbed my semi-hard cock between her ass cheeks.

I leaned over her back and kissed her between the shoulder blades while my hands reached under and were filled with her big, heavy breasts. I pulled her up so that she was standing straight and watched in the mirror as my hands massaged and squeezed her glorious globes, her head back against my chin, and my now-soft cock pressed between us.

"God, I love you Mom," I whispered.

"I love you, too," she responded.

She opened her eyes and blew me a kiss in the mirror. After one last squeeze, I let go of her breasts and headed back to my room.

I heard him just as I was closing my door.

"Hi, I'm home."

Published 
Written by 1meanjean
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments