Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Saturdays Chapter 2

"Steve meets some of the family..."

34
9 Comments 9
6.7k Views 6.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

I must have fallen asleep on the blanket. When I woke up I was totally confused. I was lying naked under a tree and a young girl about my age was standing next to me. She was very pretty with long brown hair hanging down almost to her bum. She, too, was completely naked. Her little breasts were crowned with hard nipples that stood out distinctly and her pubis was neatly trimmed with just a small patch of short, dark hair.

“Grandad said I’d find you down here,” she smiled.

“We need to go and help get things ready, come on.” She held out a hand and pulled me up with surprising strength for her petite frame. As we walked back up the garden she turned to me smiling.

“I’m Emma, by the way, but please just call me Em. I know you’re Steve and you’ve been doing the garden, and, er… helping with a few other things. We don’t keep any secrets in this family you know!”

I looked at her and felt my face blushing, unsure what to make of her last remark. I would soon find out. As we walked over to the shed I could feel the blood already flowing back into my cock making it stand out. I had no way of hiding it. Em pointed at a stack of old wooden folded chairs; they were covered in a colourful striped canvass and looked good although a little dusty.

We both carried them up to the patio, making two trips so all eight of them were set out in a semi-circle around the wooden table.

“They need a bit of brushing off,” she said and disappeared into the house leaving me standing there with my growing erection. She reappeared a minute later holding a brush followed by a middle-aged woman who she introduced as her mother, Gail. They were both smiling and giggling.

“I know Tom said he was good, but I didn’t expect him to be this good,” Gail said as they both looked down at my erection.

“Have you told him?” she looked at her daughter questioningly.

“No, Mum, but I did drop a bit of a hint which seems to be having the right effect,” Em replied as she stared at my hard cock. They both walked towards me and her mum held out her hand for me to shake.

“Nice to meet you, Steve…”

“Um, nice to meet you too Mrs… ur…” my voice trailed off in embarrassed silence.

“Just call me Gail, OK?” As she let go of my hand she let hers drop and it brushed against my cock which was now standing at full length. She just smiled as her daughter handed me the brush.

“Can you get the chairs cleaned up while I go and see how dad and Uncle Tom are getting on with the food?” Em asked.

“Mum will keep you company…”

I stood there with my erection pointing out and just nodded. The day was turning out far more interesting than I could have imagined and I wondered what else might unfold. Em disappeared into the house and I leaned forward and started brushing off the chairs. As I finished the third one I felt a hand resting on my buttock.

“So Steve, is this what you normally get up to at the weekend?”

When I turned around I saw Gail smiling at me; her hand moved around and took hold of my rigid cock.

“I, um, well no… it’s my first day working for Tom…”

“Well, it’s nice to see that you enjoy being naked like the rest of us, and Tom tells me that you are very good. I hope I get to find out soon.” With that, she gave my cock a few quick tugs.

“But I'd better let you finish your work for now.”

Her brown hair was cut in a neat short bob that hung just above her shoulders framing her pretty face leaving her slightly saggy but full tits completely exposed. I could feel my cock twitch as my eyes moved down across her smooth stomach to her hips and her neatly trimmed mound. Like her daughter, she only had a tiny patch of short dark hair above her slit.

“Like what you see?” she said teasingly.

“I, uh, I… do…” I stammered.

“Well, finish those chairs and when I come back I might have some more jobs for you to do.”

She turned, smiling, and walked into the house. I tried to ignore the tingling sensation in my cock and finished brushing the chairs down. As I stood up after finishing the last one Gail reappeared carrying a tray with two glasses and a bowl. She placed it on the wooden table.

“Would you go and get some more mint? Tom said you’d know where to find it.” She handed me the bowl and scissors. I went over to the flower bed and cut a few sprigs. When she returned she pointed at the two glasses full of ice and clear liquid which I guess was the gin I’d had earlier. I snipped a couple of leaves finely into each glass and handed her one. We clinked glasses and each took a sip.

“Why don’t you sit down and finish cutting the rest of the leaves, I’m sure we’ll need them later? I’ll try to make it a bit more interesting for you.”

She had a wicked little smile on her face. I sat down as asked and began to cut the leaves into the ceramic bowl. She took another sip of her drink and then squatted down next to me and manoeuvred herself between my legs. When she looked up at me my erection was brushing against her breasts. She smiled.

“Just keep working, and enjoy.” With that, she lowered her face and took my rigid cock in her mouth. It was so swollen that the shiny purple knob was already exposed and she began to slowly lick all around it sending waves of pleasure through my body. Somehow I managed to keep focused on cutting the mint into tiny pieces as she licked and sucked me. It felt exquisite.

As I finished cutting the last of the mint Em reappeared followed by Tom and someone his age who looked as if he was his brother. He was just as big as Tom and they were both sporting enormous erections. I wondered what had been going on in there. Em was smiling and obviously seemed comfortable around them both in there aroused state. Gail raised her head from under the table leaving my hard wet cock exposed and throbbing.

Linda_Loved
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Linda_Loved

“Where’s Jim, where’s the food?” she inquired.

“Dad got called back to work, another emergency,” Em answered.

“Good job we’ve got other men in the family then and a nice, fit handy-man,” Gail said looking across at her own father, her Uncle Tom and her young daughter. Em smiled back at her and placed her hands around the two huge cocks either side of her. She led them across to the table as her mum stood up leaving me sitting there with my erection clearly visible.

Em sat on the table waiting for the others to sit in the chairs that I’d recently cleaned and then opened her legs wide in front of her “Uncle” Tom. She started to run her hand up and down over her neatly trimmed mound before leaning back on her elbows and spreading her legs wider exposing her wet pussy lips.

“I want you to lick me, Uncle Tom.” She lay on her back and as Tom leaned forward smiling she reached down at pulled her little cunt lips open. Jill took my hand and pulled me up from the chair. She led me round to her father, Tom’s brother, whose name I still didn’t know. Placing her hands on my hips she pushed me gently forward until my hard cock was in front of his face.

“I thought you might like some of this, dad. I’ve already tried it and it’s good.”

She gave me another slight push and he opened his mouth engulfing my erection into its warmth before kneeling down and taking her father’s cock in her hand. I looked down to see her rubbing the huge monster across her cheeks.

“Does daddy want me to suck him?” She looked up coyly. He just grunted as he continued sucking on my cock.

I heard Em moaning and when I looked over, Tom was alternating between licking her clit and pushing his tongue as deep in her pussy as he could. She was clearly loving it and was obviously used to these kinds of family gatherings. I really couldn’t believe what was happening.

For the second time today, a much older man was sucking me and now his daughter and granddaughter were playing with the older men too. I nearly ejaculated right then but Tom’s brother realised and lifted his face for a moment. What happened next was beyond my wildest dreams.

“Let’s go and give Em a cum shower. If my daughter keeps sucking me like this it won’t take long and I can feel that you are ready…”

Gail gave him one last deep suck and stood up; quickly taking control of the situation. As she led me and her father over to the other side of the table she looked down at her daughter who was already approaching her first climax.

“Are you ready, Em?”

“God yes, I need to come. I want fucking…”

With that, Gail looked across at Tom and just nodded. He stood and rubbed his still hard cock up and down her slit which was now wide open. He didn’t wait and eased the tip inside bringing more moans from Em. We stood and watched as he gradually got deeper with each stroke being gentle with her but at the same time gradually penetrating and stretching her little cunt. She was so wet and loved the feeling of being stretched. It obviously wasn’t the first time that she’d done this.

Gail looked down at her again, her eyes moving from the sight of her young daughter’s hole wrapped around the huge cock up to her face which was contorted, eyes clenched shut, one moment moaning loudly, the next yelling out, "Yes, Oh god yes… fuck me…. Uncle Tom,”

“Hey, baby, I’ve got something else for you to enjoy.” Gail took hold of my erection and pulled me towards her daughter’s face. Em opened her mouth and looked up her mother guided in. Gail then waved her dad’s huge cock at her.

“This one’s next but you can choose where it goes…”

As Em started to suck me, Tom built up the pace, fucking her harder and now fully penetrating her with his massive cock. Gail watched smiling as she slowly wanked her father. They were both clearly enjoying the scene. As Em kept sucking me, in between loud moans from the fucking her uncle was giving her, I knew I wouldn’t last long. Gail leaned over and whispered in my ear:

“Take your cock out and shoot it all over her face… she likes that.”

I was at the pint of no return and when Gail reached down and grabbed my balls from behind I managed to quickly get my cock out of Em’s mouth as it started shooting a thick load of cum. The first hit her cheek leaving a big white splatter and the second landed in her hair as it shot harder.

She kept her mouth open and I managed to get the third and fourth loads into it as her tongue came up to lick my swollen knob but she was on the edge of her own orgasm and she pulled her mouth away to let out a loud shriek as she came. After a couple more strokes deep into her cunt, Tom pulled his huge cock out of her and shot a huge load across her belly and breasts.

As Tom and I both stood back looking down at the young girl still shuddering from the effects of her climax and now covered in our cum her mother looked at her enquiringly.

“One more?” Gail asked, already knowing the answer.

Em giggled.

“You know how much I like it, mum…”

Gail released her grip on her father’s cock and pointed at her mouth. He didn’t need any more instructions and stepped forward. Em sucked on it hungrily and soon more wads of cum were spraying across her face, into her mouth, and onto her hair. She smiled with a wide grin as she lay there exposed and covered in the cum of two much older relatives and one very happy young man.

Published 
Written by plz234
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments