Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Second Weekend With My Dad

"Spending a second weekend with my Dad after he found out about my Mom's affair"

71
7 Comments 7
5.0k Views 5.0k
4.3k words 4.3k words

Almost all my thoughts the following week were about my dad, more specifically what we did. We talked throughout the following week, telling each other we missed each other, that we wanted to see each other again, and that we were excited to be together again. I told my bf I was going home again and he understood that I did not want my Dad to be alone. I told my bf I was able to cheer my Dad up a bit and he was happy to hear it.

Friday came and I packed a bag, put on a sundress, kissed my bf goodbye, and drove home. I was excited to get home and see my Dad again, and to have sex of course. He greeted me as I entered and we shared a long kiss while hugging. We ate dinner he had prepared as we chatted about how we've been. We started getting frisky after dinner, and he told me how much he had been looking forward to this. I told him I had as well.

We talked about how we both like how our relationship has evolved into being lovers. He really is a great lover, always making sure I am comfortable and enjoying myself. While talking about what we liked and wanted to do, he told me how much he liked when I ate his ass. I offered to do it again so long as it's clean of course. He asked if I was sure and I said I would be happy to make my Daddy feel good.

He did some cleaning back there to make sure he was prepped. Then he put a blanket on the bed. I came in and stood watching him and when he was done he turned to look at me. I smiled and pulled my sundress up and off me, leaving me in just my black thong. His eyes got big as I took off my sundress and walked towards him, making me feel very sexy. I reached my arms up around him and kissed him. His hands felt up my butt as we kissed. I pushed him down onto the bed and started pulling his shirt off. I then took undid his belt, button, and zipper. I pulled his jeans off and his boxers soon followed. I got on my knees and took the tip of his cock into my mouth, soon followed by the rest of it.

I sucked him for a bit, then moved down to his balls. I licked his taint and pushed his thighs up and he laid back on the bed. I moved my tongue to his asshole and rimmed him. He moaned as I started and I put my tongue into his hole as deep as I could. My mouth was pressed against his ass as I flicked my tongue in and out and around. He moaned and told me how good it felt, which was all the encouragement I needed.

I stroked his cock and massaged his balls as I ate his ass. He was rock hard and telling me what a good girl I am. I asked him if Daddy liked his girl eating his ass, to which he said yes. I stood up and motioned for him to roll over and scoot up. I got on my knees behind him as he was on all fours. I spread his cheeks open and buried my tongue in his ass again as deep as I could. My lips were around his anus as I shook my head as I shoved my face between his butt cheeks. He was loving it.

I reached between his legs and felt his cock twitching. I stroked his wet dick from my spit and his precum. I rubbed his precum all over his dick and massaged his balls as well. His dick continued to twitch and eventually, he started grunting and I felt his dick start shooting out cum. His cock pulsed every time he shot some cum straight ahead. His last few shots dribbled onto my hand and I rubbed it onto his dick. His grunts turned to pants as his orgasm ended. I took my mouth off his anus and told him how nice his cum feels on my hand. I gave his cock a few more strokes covering it in his cum before letting go and sitting back on my knees.

He took some time to catch his breath with his head down on top of his arms. He rolled over breathing deeply as I sat on my knees looking at him. He told me how amazing that was and I told him I was glad he enjoyed it so much. After he caught his breath he told me it was my turn and he wanted to make me feel as good as I made him feel.

I eagerly accepted and he leaned up and kissed me. He ran his hands down my body and onto my thighs and pulled them out from under me as I laid back, careful not to roll onto the part of the blanket he just shot his load over. He kissed me over my thong as he rubbed my thighs. He pulled my thong to the side and kissed my clit. He licked, kissed, and rubbed my pussy while touching my tits. He then grabbed my thighs and rolled me over into the position I just had him in.

He pulled my thong out from between my butt cheeks, moved it to the side, and began licking my ass hole. He licked around my butt hole and his tongue entered. I moaned as I felt his tongue touch my ass hole, it felt amazing. He fingered me and rubbed my clit while he ate my ass and asked me how I liked it. I told him it felt great. He passionately ate my ass as he massaged my clit and fingered me. I could feel an orgasm building and I told him that I was going to cum soon. He maintained what he was doing as I moaned harder and came.

He got some tissues and cleaned us up and we threw the blanket off the bed. I adjusted my thong and put on my robe and he put on his shirt and boxers and we cuddled while watching TV for the rest of the night. We went to bed and I took my robe off and we cuddled as we fell asleep.

I woke up to him spooning me with his morning wood poking my butt. I told him good morning as I turned around and kissed him. He asked me if I was in the mood and I laughed as all men seemingly want morning sex. I told him I could be and he took that as his cue to get me in the mood. He kissed me, my ears, my neck, and my tits. He kissed down my belly and to my pussy. He pulled my thong off and tossed it to the floor and ate me out. It was a nice way to wake up I'll admit, and I was getting very turned on.

I pulled him up and kissed him and wrapped my legs and arms around him. He ground his dick against me and I reached down and stroked it inside his boxers. I pushed him onto his back and straddled him. I grabbed the base of his shirt and pulled it up and he helped me get it off. I pulled his boxers off and took his hard cock into my mouth. After sucking him for a bit I decided to crawl up the bed by his side and throw my leg over his face, facing away from him. I lowered myself onto his face and his tongue found my pussy. He adjusted my hips a bit and I leaned down to suck his dick as we 69ed.

We 69ed for a bit until he was rock hard and I was ready to have sex. I climbed off him and rotated to face him and lowered myself onto his dick. I rode him while we made eye contact and he felt my breasts and hips. He gripped my ass as I rode him. My hands were on his chest and my hair was off to one side. I'd lean down to kiss him throughout and he'd grope my tits.

I picked up my pace as started I slammed my hips up and down while I rested my hands on his chest for leverage. He started thrusting his hips up to meet me and soon he came while I rode him. I continued to ride him throughout his orgasm and as I looked down I could see a bit of his cum already sliding down his cock. I stood up on my knees to take his dick out of me and some of his cum leaked out onto his belly. I lay down next to him and we cuddled. We got ourselves cleaned up and I put on a pair of pink panties and my robe.

We cooked and ate breakfast and spent the day relaxing inside. In the evening, I was in the mood again and he wasn't. We only had the weekends together and I wanted to make the most of it. It was also that honeymoon effect with a new lover where you can't keep your hands off each other. I told him that it's fine if he can't go but he's got to get me off if he doesn't want to have sex again.

He agreed and I pushed him down on the couch. I climbed up his body, pinned his arms down by his face, put my knees over them, and grinned down at him as I sat on his chest. He was mine now. I lifted my hips and brought them forward, hovering my pussy over his face and giving him a nice view up my robe of my pink panties. I watched as his face disappeared beneath my robe and I sat down and ground my pussy on his face. I started moaning and giggling as it felt really good and dirty. I untied and opened my robe and saw his face with his eyes closed as I rubbed myself all over his face.

I started focusing on rubbing myself right on his mouth. I'd grind my clit from his chin up, along his mouth, and up to his nose. His lips would kiss me through my panties as I ground myself in his mouth. I decided to stick my clit right on top of his mouth and have him kiss and lick it. I was growing aroused as he was pleasing me. My panties getting wet from his mouth and my pussy.

I hooked the sides of my panties and got up on my knees above him. I pulled them down to my knees, on top of my dad's head. He looked straight up at my pussy as I lowered it into his mouth. He kissed my clit and massaged it with his tongue. I ran my pussy along his chin, nose, and his entire face, getting it nice and wet. I was using his face to please myself, and it was turning me on very much.

I returned my pussy to his mouth and ground myself on it as he kissed and licked at whatever I placed in his mouth. I grabbed his hair in my hands and pulled his face into me. I humped and ground myself into his face and mouth until I told him I was going to cum. My breathing picked up, I was panting and moaning. I was holding my dad's hair, pulling it into me as he licked and kissed my clit. I moaned hard as I came on top of his mouth. I held him tight as I humped his face and shook from my orgasm.

I lifted my hips after my orgasm subsided. I looked down and saw my dad panting with his face covered in my juices. Mostly his mouth and around his mouth, but his entire face was wet from me using his face to get off. I got off of him and thanked him and told him it was great. He told me he loved it and was glad he made me feel so good.

We went to the bathroom and got ourselves cleaned up. We spent the rest of the night cuddling while eating some snacks before falling asleep together. When we woke up the next morning, we gently kissed each other. We didn't have sex but we enjoyed being intimate, kissing and hugging. We showered together and cleaned each other's bodies.

We decided to go to a nice place that served granola bowls for a late breakfast. We brought the food back and while eating my dad mentioned that he was dreading going to work the next day. Now that his co-worker knows that my dad knows he's been sleeping with his wife, he's not really being all that subtle. He isn't bragging about it but he's told some people around his work. not to mention it's uncomfortable when they have to see each other. My dad vented his frustrations to me and I began to feel really guilty.

LiaPalmer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaPalmer

Not only did I know my mom was sleeping with this guy, but I had slept with him too. I met him at a work event, the same way my mom met him. He caught my eye so I made sure to find a way to talk to him. We small-talked for a bit and found out we both like coffee. He asked me if I would want to try a nice coffee shop that he likes, and I accepted so we exchanged numbers. That coffee never happened, we got a drink instead one night which led to me going home with him and having sex.

The guilt was now growing in me and I started crying. My dad asked what was wrong and I covered my face and told him he was going to be mad at me. He told me there was no way he'd be upset with me, and that I could tell him. I confessed to him that I had slept with him too.

My dad looked heartbroken to hear that. He was speechless for a bit and it made me cry harder. I was wiping my tears off and he went to put an arm around me. He told me it was okay and comforted me as I cried. I explained to him I had no idea and he told me it was okay again.

I leaned into him and told him I loved him, and he told me he loved me too. He held me for a bit as I stopped crying and calmed down. After I was calm again I thanked him and reached up and turned his face to mine and kissed him. We kissed for a while and I told him I loved him and he told me he loved me. We started kissing more passionately and soon I was on my back with him on top of me.

I was so relieved that my telling him didn't ruin everything. Being able to confess that to my dad and having him not see me any differently made me feel like we were closer than ever before. Our passion grew and our clothes started coming off as he pulled my shirt and pants off. My bra and panties came next. He took his clothes off and we pressed our bodies together. We just held our nude bodies together as I felt his cock growing against me with our arms wrapped around each other.

He had his legs on top of mine, his arms wrapped under me, and my arms around his neck. His hard dick was sticking straight down and rubbing along my vagina. He started to move his hips up and down as his head and shaft ran along my clit, down to my entrance, back up, and back down. It felt very nice as we made out and I gently moaned into his mouth.

His shaft began to run along my clit as his head entered me. He continued to run his cock up and down, rubbing my clit with his shaft as his head went in and out of my entrance. We made out as we enjoyed the sensations.

We stayed like this for a bit before I started breathing harder. He pulled his face away from mine and we stared into each other's eyes. I could feel an orgasm building, but it was very slow and gradual. I told him to keep going as it felt nice. After a while, I felt my orgasm growing stronger. It was a slow build-up to this point, and it continued to build and build. My breathing got heavier and deeper. It got to a point where I thought I would cum but my orgasm kept building. I was practically gasping when I felt myself about to finally cum.

I looked right into my dad's eyes and told him, "Dad, I'm going to cum."

Usually, I'd call him 'Daddy' if we were being naughty, but funny enough calling him 'Dad' felt more erotic to me as that's what I call him normally. I was very caught up in the moment of a very powerful orgasm which caused me to tell him he was going to make me cum rather plainly.

After I told my dad I was going to cum, I was hit with powerful waves of pleasure throughout my body. I squirmed beneath him as I shook and let out unintelligible moans. My eyes closed as I writhed beneath him as wave after wave of pleasure was sent through my body.

My orgasm began to subside after what felt like forever as I started coming back down. I lay back down to recover and caught my breath. I gently pushed my dad off of my clit as it was feeling very sensitive....

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by squirrelinhiding
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments