Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Read the end of "It’s All for Charity - A Little Winter Tail, Part 7" and the beginning of "A Lawyer, A Nurse, A Struggling Teen, and John - A Little Winter Tail, Part 8" for Elizabeth's perspective of the events described below..."

It was almost 1:00 AM when Tommy heard the garage door going up as he sat on the couch in the family room watching a movie. The movie was almost over and he was ready for bed anyway so he shut the TV off and was making his way to the stairs.

He heard the garage door go down several minutes ago but his parents still hadn't come in. 'They're probably sitting in the car fighting about something stupid', he thought.

As he passed the mud room off the short hallway to the stairs where the door to the garage was, he paused to see if he could hear them. At first it was quiet, but then the unmistakable sound of his mom moaning with pleasure came through. He perked up as he listened closer at the door, hearing her continue to moan and a few low grunts from his stepfather. 'They're having sex in the garage!', ran through his head, followed by the incredible need to see what was happening.

Suddenly he realized there are windows in the small side door of the garage! He quietly hurried out the back door, across the patio, and around the side of the house to the side door of the garage.

Trembling with the excitement of peeping, he slowly leaned to look in the window.

'Holy shit!', shot through his mind as he had a side view of his mom bent over the front of the car. She was naked except for a pair of black thigh high nylons and black high heels. Her legs were spread wide and she was laying forward on the hood with her arms spread wide as well.

His stepdad was behind her, his hands holding her hips as he was slowly fucking her.

He noticed her dress and a pair of tiny yellow panties laying on the floor between her spread high heels.

He watched as his stepdad slowly stroked himself in and out of her for another minute or so, but then his mom reached back with her hand and stopped him. She was looking back at him and they were talking but he couldn't hear them.

He thought maybe they were done, but then he watched his mom take hold of his step dad's cock and slide it out of her. She stroked it a few times slowly with her hand and then he saw her rubbing the head up and down the crack of her ass. There was no doubt how she held him, the angle, and the way she very slowly pushed back, she was putting him in her ass!

She stopped pushing with her hips and let go of him, bringing her arm back up spread across the hood of the car as she said something else to him.

Tommy could see the gap between their bodies and his step dad's erection just starting to penetrate her. His mom finished saying whatever it was and turned her head back forward as his step dad brought his hands back to her hips.

In one sturdy motion, he watched his step dad push himself all the way into her until his hips touched her ass. Even through the door he heard his mom moan loudly as she kept her hands gripping the hood of the car but slightly arched her back as her head shot up and her mouth gaped open.

Tommy couldn't believe what he was watching. His mom wanted this. She was the one that stopped him and put him in her ass.

'Oh my god... my mom likes getting fucked in the ass!', just kept running through his mind. He was just staring, rubbing his own rock hard erection through his shorts as he watched his stepdad suddenly begin rapidly thrusting into his mother's ass. For about 30 seconds, he watched his mother squirming on the hood of the car as his step dad rammed into her. She was clearly struggling but enjoying the assault on her ass.

Then with a final thrust, he could tell his step dad came deep in her ass as he fell forward onto her body, pinning her to the car.

He watched for a few more seconds until his step dad started to push back up off of her. With a sudden snap back to reality that he didn't want to get caught, he rushed back around the house. He quietly ran through the kitchen and down the hallway to the stairs.

Just as he turned the corner and made it halfway up the stairs, he heard the door from the garage open. Tommy just slipped into his room and quietly closed the door as he heard his step dad's footsteps coming up the stairs.

'Shit, that was close!', went through his mind as he let out a sigh.

He listened at the door and could hear his step dad going into their bedroom and he heard his mom's high heels clicking coming up the hardwood stairs. When he heard it get quiet as she stepped onto the carpet to walk down the hall, he gently opened his door to peek out.

'Ooooh... fuck, that's nice!', was his only thought as he briefly saw his mom, hips swaying with a slight stagger as she walked down the hall and disappeared into her room wearing only her black high heels and nylons. She didn't even put her dress and panties back on. She just carried them and walked through the house naked, not even caring.

He couldn't get his shorts down fast enough as he laid across his bed and began to pump his shaft. It only took him a minute before he came with all the images flashing through his mind; his mom naked in her nylons and high heels, how she was fucked in the garage by his step dad, but most of all how she put him in her ass and wanted it that way put him over the top.

He wiped himself off, pulled the covers up, and fell asleep as his mind was parsing through all of the images, sounds, and behaviors he was gathering about his mom.

The next morning he got up and made his way downstairs. He could hear his mom in the kitchen. His step dad was gone already, like most weekend mornings, golfing.

He turned the corner into the kitchen, and as if it wasn't already the first thing on his mind, right in front of him was his mom's ass. Now wearing a pair of gray form-fitting leggings, she was bent forward putting some pans away. The leggings she was wearing looked soft, almost like tights and fit like a second skin.

He quietly sat down on a stool at the island counter as his eyes moved up her legs, the back of her thighs, the curves of her cheeks and down the seam at the crack of her ass disappearing between her legs. After last night all he could imagine was what it must feel like to stand behind her and thrust into that ass.

His mom stood up and turned, slightly startled by Tommy since she didn't hear him come down.

They both laughed when she jumped and then started into the normal mother/son 'how is school, what are you doing this weekend, what's going on in your life' talk.

As they were talking Tommy was trying to be sly acting like he was looking at his phone but was really taking in his mom's body. She had on a little white cami top like she would normally wear around the house. When she was at home she wouldn't wear a bra with it and the thin, nearly sheer material hugged her small breasts and did nothing to hide her nipples poking through. The gray leggings looked just as nice from the front. The soft material snugly wrapped her thighs and hips and the seam was perfectly parting the subtle lips of her pussy giving her a beautiful camel toe. It was so clearly on display, except for the color of her skin, it almost looked like she was naked.

ExoticAss
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ExoticAss

He became more and more aroused as he was sitting there groping her with his eyes. He turned some of the questions back to her.

"So where were you guys last night? That party that woman told you about?"

Elizabeth responded, "Yes. It was just some stuffy charity party for work. It's the kind of thing that is good for networking and meeting new clients."

"You guys were out late, I went to bed after midnight, when did you get back?"

Elizabeth paused for a second before saying, "I'm not sure, I think it may have been around one."

She then joked back, "What's with all the questions dad, did I get home too late?"

Tommy smirked back at her and said, "I was just curious, you guys aren't usually out that late."

He then followed with, "Don't let it happen again young lady, or I'll have to ground you and give you a spanking."

Subconsciously without even knowing it, when Tommy made his corny comment his eyes move down her body, over her semi erect nipples, down to her hips, and lingering for a second on the contours of the lips of her pussy. After what was clearly a long enough look to make her notice and feel self-conscious of her outfit, Tommy didn't even look back up at her face as he just went back to his phone.

He wasn't sure what did it, if it was his comment, or that she saw him checking her out, but the best way to describe what he felt was a sudden shift in power. He felt his mom's demeanor change. She wasn't angry, she was embarrassed and submissive. The next few minutes they talked before his step dad got home, he noticed the tone in her voice and just the way she was moving in front of him, it was much more reserved, or shy, or timid.

The rest of the weekend was pretty uneventful, despite Tommy's best efforts to watch and catch his mom doing something else.

He was excited Monday because this was his last week of school and all week they only had half days. When they finished up at noon, Tommy and his friends went to hang out and play some basketball. He got home late in the evening. His stepdad was watching TV in the family room and his mom was in her office doing some work.

He stuck his head in to tell her he was home and said hi and then headed upstairs to get a shower and head to bed.

Tuesday after school let out early, Tommy headed home. He walked into the house and went into the garage to get a drink out of the fridge, where they kept all the soda, and noticed his mom's car was there.

He went back inside looking for her. At first he thought about calling out for her, but then his mind went to all the things he's caught her doing. He snuck around the house hoping to find her somewhere doing only God knows what but she was nowhere to be found. He came back into the kitchen and walked over and looked out the back door.

'Oh fuck', escaped his lips as he could see her laying out by the pool… naked.

He ran back through the kitchen into the dining room where the windows gave him a better view. The way her chaise lounge was turned, she was pointed right at him and he could see everything.

This was the first time he saw her complete body, fully naked. Over the next hour, he stood there with his shorts down slowly stroking himself as he looked over her 34B breasts, her dark little nipples, her smooth belly with her little belly button piercing sparkling in the sun. Her legs were slightly parted and there was her smooth shaved pussy that he'd only seen covered by her leggings or the occasional glimpse through her sheer pantyhose up her skirt. Her pussy lips were smooth and very unpronounced. It just looked so beautiful and inviting.

He watched her as she was clearly trying to get some work done, making phone calls and notes in her planner.

He enjoyed when she flipped over on her stomach. There was that beautiful ass that he was so fantasizing about. And again with her feet parted as wide as the chair, he could see the lips of her pussy up between her thighs from this position as well.

He spent all afternoon teasing himself into a frenzy as he watched his mom unknowingly presenting herself for his enjoyment. It sounds crazy but as she was laying on her stomach, it took every ounce of his remaining logical thought and common sense to keep him from just running out and climbing on top of her, penetrating her ass the way he was fantasizing.

He watched her sit up and start gathering her stuff together. She had a black bikini laying there that she started putting back on. Tommy pulled his shorts back on and rushed back outside to avoid getting caught. He was more than excited with the images of her body he captured on his cell phone. He would put them to good use later in his room.

He stayed out in the driveway in his car for about 15 minutes, just staring at the photos on his phone. He finally felt like it was safe and went inside, pretending he just got home as normal.

He made sure to make a lot of noise when he came in and walked into the kitchen. He glanced outside and she wasn't there, then he heard a few bumps upstairs and realized she was up in her room.

A few minutes later Elizabeth made her way back downstairs and into the kitchen. Tommy saw her turn the corner, dressed like she just came home from work. She was wearing a black and white print button-up dress with nude sheer nylons and black high heels.

Tommy acted natural and smiled at her asking, "What are you doing home early?"

His mom seemed nervous and stuttered slightly as she told him she saw a client close to home so when she was done she just came straight here. She then continued stammering and said that she actually just got home a few minutes before he did.

Tommy knew that was all a lie, and he wasn't sure why she was lying. Sure, she was laying out by the pool naked, but really there was nothing wrong with that, it's her house. And why would he care if she came home early or even took the day off. Why is she lying about it? Why is she nervous?

There was definitely more to this, and Tommy was determined to find out all he could.

Published 
Written by ElizabethS
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments