Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I just finished up meetings throughout my morning with clients and stopped at a small restaurant on the way back to the office for some lunch. This place had the most amazing beet salad, and I'm not in this part of town very often, so I thought I would treat myself.

It was a beautiful spring day, one of the warmest we've had so far. I was so happy that winter was behind us. Every year I ask myself, why is it again that I live in a place that gets so cold? I'm sure there are places near beaches that need office equipment and supplies too.

I was enjoying the beautiful weather, taking my time as I strolled back to the lot where my car was parked. I could feel the breeze making the hem of my light dress dance against my bare thighs as I walked, every once in awhile lifting it daringly high. I couldn't help but wonder if the back was flipping up enough to reveal my near nakedness with just a g-string panty underneath. I could hear the cadence of my high heels clicking on the concrete as I walked, feeling sexy and slightly aroused.

Just then I heard someone call my name. "Elizabeth... Elizabeth, over here!" I looked, searching for the source, and when I turned I was surprised to see my friend John sitting at a table at an outdoor cafe. He was in a navy blue suit, sitting with another man I didn't know, I'm guessing at a work lunch.

It has been a few months since our encounter in the shower at the cabin, although to be honest, there have been many times I've revisited that experience in my mind. Aside from the occasional like or comment on a Facebook post, I hadn't seen John or spoke with him since then. As time went by after that encounter and I had not heard from him, I just assumed he was feeling embarrassed or regretful of his actions that weekend. I chalked it up to getting lost in the moment and a one-time fling. But, truth be told, I had very mixed emotions when I didn't hear from him. Most of my feeling was of relief, so fearful that someone was going to discover what happened. However, there was also disappointment, a longing to experience those feelings again, relive the emotions of being desired and taken in such a raw manner.

I walked over to where they were seated as they stood to greet me. I gave John a hug and kiss on the cheek. The casual greeting embrace only lasted a few seconds, but in that time I experienced a wave of sensory overload that I could almost instantly feel my body respond to.

The smell of his cologne, the deep tone of his voice in my ear, the firm pressure of his hand on my lower back as it squeezed my body against his large frame. I could feel every fold of his suit and the bump of his belt against my body through the thin material of my dress.

As he released me, I turned and he introduced his friend, Anthony. As I extended my hand to shake his, I felt John's hand on my back slide down and rest on my ass, giving a gentle squeeze and cupping it in his palm.

They sat back down at their table as I stood beside them, making small talk and catching up briefly. They invited me to join them, both making flirty comments about having a beautiful woman join them for lunch, but I really did have to get back to work.

John stood again to give me another hug as I said goodbye. This time, however, he pulled me in again against the unmistakable feeling of his erection, hard and straining inside of his slacks. He held me there a little longer than one would expect. He wanted me to feel "him" against my body.

When he finally released me, he smiled and said, "I'll stop by your office sometime, we need to catch up."

I smiled and said that would be great. After turning to tell Anthony it was a pleasure meeting him, I walked off.

I tried to walk away confident and sexy, letting my hips sway with each step, as I could almost feel their eyes on me. John's words were replaying in my mind, I knew exactly what he meant by that. The thoughts going through my mind sparked raw emotions. My body was tingling, sexually awoken. Every step was stimulating as I felt my g-string moving against my most intimate and sensitive areas. My nipples were hard, sensitive, rubbing on the inside of my lace bra.

As soon as I made it to my car, I got in, shut the door, put my head back, letting out a deep sigh. My right hand, as if on autopilot, moved to the inside of my knee and slowly slid up my bare thigh, pushing the hem of my dress to my waist. My legs open as far as the car seat would allow, I pressed my fingers against myself through my panties, sending a jolt through my body and feeling my arousal. My left hand sliding up over my stomach to cup and squeeze my right breast through my dress and bra.

After a moment of making small, deliberate circles with the pad of my middle finger over my clit through my panties, a car horn in the distance snapped me back to reality. I took a deep breath as I smoothed my dress down my thighs and headed back.

Somehow I got my head back into work mode as I returned to the office and got on with my day.

About 3 pm, as I was finishing up a call with a client, I was surprised when my office door opened. Trying to maintain my train of thought on my call, I felt a wave of emotions hit me as I watched John walk into my office and shut and lock the door behind him.

I was trying to quickly wrap up my call as I watched him smugly walk across my office, behind my desk, and sit on the edge, one leg up and turned slightly towards me. He was just intently watching me as I was talking. I could feel a nervous tremble overtaking my body, knowing why he was here.

My client wasn't taking the hint to wrap up the call as he kept asking me things. I mindlessly answered him as my attention was drawn to John's hand as he moved it up his thigh and began to stroke the erection that was clearly down his leg inside of his pants. Not a few seconds later, I watched as he lowered his zipper, reaching in and pulling himself out. He was just a foot away from my face, fully erect, the head and shaft glistening with precum that his hand was stroking over it.

I finally ended the call and hung up the phone. As I began to speak, asking what he thought he was doing here, he cut me off and just simply said: "Suck".

I responded with a shocked, "What?"

He just looked at me with his eyes piercing, commanding, "I said suck".

I must have looked like a deer in headlights as I sat there, my eyes moving between his eyes and his erection pointing at my face. The way he was looking at me, there were no other options or questions to be asked. I slowly uncrossed my legs, moved my chair over, looking up into his eyes one last time, before leaning forward, parting my lips and letting him slip into my mouth.

MarahJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MarahJones

His hand moved into my hair as he pulled my mouth down over his shaft, slipping the head all the way to the back of my throat, as he held me there. It wasn't long enough to become uncomfortable, but as he pulled my head back up off of him, I sighed and took a large gasp, regaining my breath and feeling my eyes begin to water. He brought his other hand up into my hair and then guided me forward again, pushing back into my mouth where he began a very slow, steady rhythm, holding my head firmly in his grip as he used my mouth to pleasure himself.

I felt myself relinquishing control again. The feelings I had that night we're returning. I could taste his sweet precum, feel the ridges of his shaft moving over my lips and tongue, the engorged head rubbing the roof of my mouth with every stroke.

As he continued to move my head slowly up and down, I heard him say, "I'm going to ask you a few questions. Just moan and shake your head yes or no." He stopped moving my head but held me in place with several inches of him still in my mouth. "Do you understand?" he asked.

As I sat there, I was looking up at him, feeling and tasting him resting on my tongue as I motioned my head "yes" and moaned "mm-hmm".

"Good", he said. "Did you tell anyone about what we did in the shower at the cabin?" I shook my head side to side, motioning "no" and moaning " mmm...mmm".

"Good", he said. "Do you ever touch yourself thinking about it?" After a long embarrassing pause, I motioned my head "yes" and moaned "mm-hmm".

"And do you fantasize about me doing it to you again?" I paused again, embarrassed, but nodded and replied "yes".

"Has anyone else fucked your ass since me?" he asked. I replied quickly this time, shaking my head "no".

He pulled my head back, slipping from my mouth. "Good girl", he said. "Do you remember what I made you tell me in the shower?" he asked. I nodded slowly and said, "yes, I remember".

He stood up and stepped to the side, and commanded "Stand up, bend forward and lay on your desk, spread your feet, and lift the back of your dress."

I stood, my legs trembling, as I stepped forward to the edge of my desk. Bending forward until my face was laying on the desk, my ass pushed back into the air. I parted my high heels, spreading my legs, and then reached back, hooking my fingers in the hem of my dress and slid it up the back of my thighs and over my hips. He stepped behind me, quietly standing there for a moment just admiring me in this vulnerable position. I then felt him step up behind me, his finger hooking in the strip of my panties that ran up from between my legs, and pulling them to the side. He lined the head of his penis up with my now incredibly wet pussy and with one motion, pushed his hips forward driving into me, taking my breath away.

He began sliding in and out of me. It felt so good, I was so horny and aroused. It only took a few more deep thrusts and I felt an orgasm wash over my body, shaking and trembling with a moan escaping my lips as he buried himself into me.

I was still coming down from my orgasm, as I felt him slip from my pussy, and then heard him say, "Tell me... you know what to say, tell me."

In a low sultry voice, still breathing shallow and trembling, I turned my head to the side and said, "I want you to fuck my ass... please fuck my ass... I want you to cum in my ass!"

And with those words, and little hesitation, I felt the head of his penis, only lubricated by the wetness of my orgasm, slip between the cheeks of my ass. He found my opening and then with steady pressure, impaled me over the desk, not stopping until his hips pressed against the cheeks of my ass.

There was no hot steamy water, no added wetness, no soapy lather this time. Just his engorged erection driving into me as he pinned me to the desk. I heard the scream I stifled by clamping my teeth together come out as a series of grunts and moans. I felt my body squirming under his weight, my heels sliding and kicking back as I tried to move forward. My hands reached forward to grab the edge of the desk, squeezing with everything I had, just trying to brace myself as he began to thrust into me.

After five or six thrusts, the initial shock and burning pain from the sudden penetration subsided slightly and began to give way to a feeling of fullness. My mind was now able to process again all that I was feeling and what was happening.

Over the next minute he settled into a rhythm, making me grunt and gasp with each drive forward, but there was something about what he was doing to me, the position he put me in, that I desired. I felt him reach his hand around the front of my hip and between my legs, sliding two of his fingers into my now vacant, wet pussy. He was driving his fingers as deep into me as he could. I felt so incredibly full and could feel another orgasm starting to build.

Before I could reach my orgasm I felt him thrust hard into me, again a grunting moan escaping my lips, as I felt his body start to jerk as he released inside of me.

As I felt his erection begin to soften, he stepped back away from my body, sliding from my ass. I just continued to lay, bent over the desk, recovering.

He wiped himself with some tissues from my desk and then straightened his suit up and walked around to the front.

I pushed myself up, standing behind my desk, my dress falling back in place around my thighs.

I just looked at him as he smirked, saying, "It was really nice catching up with you, we really should do this more often. By the way, I set up an appointment for you next week with Anthony. He's interested in your company's products and I think he could be a very good client. You're welcome."

I just shook my head, not sure what to make of it, and said, "Thank you."

John turned and walked to the door, unlocking and opening it. Just before he left he looked back at me and said, "I put my ass on the line to get you this meeting with Anthony. You better be prepared to put yours on the line as well when you meet with him."

Then with another ornery smile, he pulled the door shut and disappeared.

He wouldn't, would he? Did he really just set me up to be used by one of his friends?

Published 
Written by ElizabethS
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments