Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summers With Aunt Jackie - Part 2

"The tale of a young man discovering manhood and love from his sexy aunt"

275
29 Comments 29
12.4k Views 12.4k
9.9k words 9.9k words

Author's Notes

"This story is based loosely on real-life events. Names and locations have been altered for privacy reasons. I've had the privilege to live this out in real life, for many it is just a fantasy. This is a long-running story, so if you are looking for a quick read or a quick fuck story, this series is not for you. Please be sure to read Summers with Aunt Jackie- Part 1 as it will be crucial to following the events."

I was not looking forward to spending the weekend with my grandparents. My grandparents are great to visit in small doses, but nearly three full days was bordering on too long. The weekend was pretty uneventful as it was a lot of catching up and TV watching. I didn't expect to do much as my grandparents were homebodies who barely left the house.

Monday morning had come, I was on edge all day. Around 4:30 pm my Aunt sent me a text letting me know she was dropping Josh off at practice a little bit early and that she would be on her way in a couple of minutes. She told me that I should expect her around 5:15 pm now. Almost right on cue, I saw my Aunts Escalade coming down the street. As she pulled in I met her in the driveway and quickly hopped into the truck.

"Excited to see me," she asked, "You were out there ready to go!"

"You could say that. Almost three days of smoke-filled bliss, yeah I am ready to go," I replied

My Aunt let out a laugh and we were on our way. I quickly began to check out my aunt who was wearing a red low-cut, V-neck top that was exposing her cleavage. She had on a nice tight pair of faded blue jeans with some tears and rips around the knees and thighs. Once again my aunt was dressed like a twenty-year-old girl and was easily pulling it off.

"So your Uncle Jon is picking up Josh from practice, we need to go to the grocery store for a couple of things and then pick up some pizzas for dinner,' she said. "We need to be back at the house around 6:30 pm as Tim's dad drops him off around then."

We pulled into a local grocery store close to the house and proceeded inside to grab a few things. The entire time we walked the store, I stayed a couple of feet behind my aunt so I could admire her plump, toned ass in her skin-tight jeans. I can guarantee that I was not the only man in the store checking out my aunt as she worked her way through the store. Every couple of minutes she would look back and try to catch me checking out her ass. She would throw little grins at me and sometimes walked with a little extra sway to flaunt that pretty peach. Once we were done at the store, we shot over to a local pizza joint to get the pizzas she ordered.

As we walked into the shop we were greeted by a cute woman in her forties named Sherry.

"Hey Jackie, your pizzas are almost done. Who's this? Your new secret young stud boyfriend," she laughed as she looked at me with some interest in her eyes.

"Sherry, no, this is my nephew, he's sixteen, so you better take it easy," my aunt laughed back. "He's staying with us for the summer, so you'll probably see him a few more times."

"I sure hope so, he's quite a handsome young man," she replied.

"He sure is," my aunt said in agreeance.

I started feeling myself get flushed in the face as two very attractive older women were flirting with me. As soon as Sherry handed us the pizzas, I quickly grabbed them and was out the door. I threw them in the trunk and we were off to the house which was only a few minutes away. About ten minutes after we got home Tim came in through the garage and only a couple of minutes after him my Uncle Jon and Josh arrived. We all sat down and had dinner and caught up on our weekends. The rest of the night was pretty chill as I and the guys spent the evening in the basement playing Halo 2 online until 1 am. When I came upstairs to go to bed, my aunt was in the kitchen grabbing a drink of water. She was only wearing a bra and thong and was completely not expecting me to be where I was.

"Oh shit, Phil, I didn't know you were still up," she said as she tried to hide a bit behind the counter.

"Sorry Aunt Jackie, I didn't expect you up, I am just going down to my room," I replied, yet never removing my gaze from her sexy body. "Good night."

I quickly moved down the hall to my room. I was a bit surprised that she tried to cover herself up given what we had just done last week with our little sex shows. Maybe she was having regrets and doubts about what we did.

Beep, beep, beep, beep, my alarm went off at 9 am. As I woke I quickly jumped out of bed and threw on some shorts. I was going to quickly go check to see if my aunt was putting on a show this morning. I walked down to my aunt's room, the door was wide open and my aunt was nowhere to be seen. I walked back downstairs to the kitchen and made a bowl of cereal. As I sat down to eat I looked outside and saw my aunt outside doing her yoga stretches. It was a great view and a nice show to start the day. As I was finishing my breakfast my Aunt was coming into the house.

"Morning baby," my aunt said with a big smile. "Hope you slept well, sorry about the little incident last night. It wasn't your fault, I shouldn't be walking around here almost naked."

"It wasn't an incident, I've seen you in a bikini this summer. What you were wearing was just like a bikini, plus you have a great body, so it was a nice surprise," I replied.

Did I just say that to my aunt? Fuck, I made a mistake.

"You are so sweet, thanks for the compliment," she said with a big grin on her face. "What do you want to do today?"

"I saw on the weather it was supposed to be over ninety degrees today, was thinking about hanging out at the pool all day," I replied.

"I think that sounds great, I have a couple of things to do around here, but I'll join you boys out there later," she replied.

I headed off to my room and took a hot long shower. I threw on my swim trunks and headed back out where I found Tim and Josh eating breakfast. I joined them and sat around and bullshitted with them for a bit. Once they were done they were going to get showered and then head out to the pool area.

I went outside and it was already scalding hot at 11 am. I threw my towel on one of the chaise lounge chairs and sat down. A couple of minutes later the sliding glass door opened and my aunt walked out in a hot pink bikini. Her top was strapless at the shoulders and showed off all of her cleavage. It looked like the strap around the back holding her top on could break at any time. The bottoms were the string bikini type that tied at both hips. They were an extremely narrow cut to the point that I was concerned her pussy hair was going to pop out of the sides. She came and sat down on the other chaise lounge chair next to me.

"It is already so hot out here, this is crazy," she said. "I am going to burn so quickly."

"I have some sunscreen over here," I replied as I reached for the low-tone SPF sunscreen I was about to use.

"Oh, would you mind putting some of that on me, if you don't mind," she asked

"I would have no problem doing that for you," I said with a grin.

She lay down face-first onto the chair and unclipped the strap for her bikini. I grabbed the sunscreen bottle and squeezed a little strip of sunscreen down the middle of her back. Her body shuddered as the lotion was a little bit cold and sent a chill up her spine. I then placed my hands on her back and began to rub the lotion into the middle portion first. Then I worked my way up and began to massage her shoulders and neck while rubbing in the cream. I faintly started to hear my aunt let out little moans as I rubbed her shoulders, which made my cock move a little bit.

"Mmm, that feels good, you are good with your hands," she expressed in a surprised tone.

I continued to work the lotion into her skin as I now worked my way back down her back toward her ass. My hands were extremely close to her waistline where my aunt's plump perfect ass was staring back up at me. It took everything in my power not to slap her ass cheeks and rip off that bikini. As I was rubbing in the final drops of lotion, my cousins came out through the glass door. I got up quickly so it didn't look like I was just feeling up their mom. They dropped their towels and did cannonballs into the pool. I was quick to join them as I didn't want there to be any suspicions about the sunscreen massage I was giving their mom. We horsed around for the next hour while my aunt lay out and tanned herself. Every couple of minutes I would look up and see my aunt's body glowing in the sun. I could see that she was starting to glisten as sweat was starting to overtake her body.

After about an hour, my aunt got up and made her way to the pool. She walked down the steps into the shallow end and then dove under the water. I could see her coming in my direction and she ended up surfacing a mere foot or two away from my face. She made direct eye contact with me as she popped out of the water. Like last week we started throwing around one of the beach balls and I once again got to watch my aunt's jugs bounce around as she hit the ball.

After a half hour of playing around we all got out of the pool for lunch. My aunt went inside and made us all sandwiches. We chilled out under the screened area of the patio and ate while watching some tv. After some time of being out of the pool, we decided to go inside as it was just too damn hot today When we came in we all went and showered and then headed to the basement for some gaming time. Around 6 pm we came up for dinner and saw that it was pouring outside. The local news was on and the weatherman said that a cold front was working its way through right now and after the rain passed it was going to drop down to about fifty-five degrees tonight.

Once dinner was done we went back downstairs for more gaming action. A few hours passed and I came up around 9 pm to use the bathroom. As I walked down the hall to my room I could see through the window my aunt and uncle were outside in the hot tub. I went and popped my head out the door real quick to see what the weather was like and man did it get brisk outside.

"Hey pal, you should come join us," my uncle shouted from the tub.

"Yeah, that sounds great, let me go grab my trunks and I'll be right out," I replied.

I hurried down the hall to my room and grabbed my trunks. I then went downstairs and told my cousins I was hitting the hot tub and asked them to join. However, they both declined as they were joining some friends online to play some team Slayer missions tonight. I went back upstairs and headed outside where the air had quite a chill to it so I quickly jumped into the hot tub. I noticed my aunt was wearing her black bikini from last week, which showed off all of her best features.

About thirty minutes after I got into the tub my uncle got out and said he was going to bed as he needed to be up at 6 am tomorrow. He wished me a good night and told my aunt he'd see her in bed in a bit. My aunt and I engaged in a small chat for the next few minutes as I tried to feel out the vibe she was giving off.

"So I have a question to ask, and I feel a bit weird asking, but is there any chance you can give me a massage," my aunt asked. "It felt so good when you rubbed my shoulders this afternoon."

"Yeah, sure, that's no problem at all, no idea why you felt it was weird to ask," I replied. "Come sit in front of me and I'll help you relax."

In the hot tub, there were three seating levels, I was sitting on the top level where the water went up to my belly button. My aunt slid over to me and sat on the second step where the water went up to her nipples. She got comfortable between my legs and I began to massage gently around the base of her neck, working out the little tension knots that I felt. I would work my way around her shoulders, but her bikini straps kept getting in my way.

"Any chance you could lower your straps so I can better navigate your shoulders," I asked.

"Sure, let me help you with that," she replied as she went and lowered the straps to her bikini top.

I then really dug into her shoulders which I could feel were full of tension. My aunt started letting out little moans and hums like she was doing this afternoon when I was rubbing the lotion on her. The firmer I rubbed the more reaction I got.

"Fuck, I wish you could do my whole back, but this hot tub is not the most accommodating for that," she said.

"Well, how tired are you," I asked.

"Why do you ask," she replied.

"Well, we could go to my room and you could lay on the bed and I could take care of the rest of you," I responded with a little grin breaking across my face.

"Hmm, I don't know, but then again, I am very sore," she said with some hesitancy in her voice. "Sure, let's go, I need a rub down before bed."

We got out of the hot tub and proceeded quickly inside and down the hall to my bedroom. My aunt went and grabbed a dry towel from the attached bathroom and threw it on the bed in hopes of preventing my sheets from being soaked from her wet body. The room I was in had a dimmer knob for the overhead light, I adjusted it so the room had a nice dim glow, but nothing overpowering. My aunt was now laying on the bed face down, waiting for me to resume my massage.

"Oh shit, if you don't mind I want to take off my bikini top so none of that is in the way," she said as she realized the straps were once again going to be a problem.

"I was just about to say something about that, so I am glad you mentioned it," I replied as I turned around allowing her to take the top off.

Once she was in position I proceed to take a little bit of lotion I found in the bathroom and put a streak down her back. Like this afternoon I began in the middle of her back and worked my way up to her shoulders and then back down toward her butt. Throughout the entire massage, my aunt was letting out faint moans and complimented me on my skills with my hands. I loved that I was pleasing her and making her feel good, but fuck, I wanted to make her feel good in other ways as well.

"Any chance you could do my legs as well," she asked as I was about finished with her back and shoulders.

"Yeah, whatever you need. Yoga seems to be making you a bit sore," I replied.

"It is," she replied. "I have never been the most athletic or flexible, so doing those damn stretches hurts!"

I moved a couple of steps down the bed to get into a better position for her legs. I began massaging her ankles and then working my way up her calves and working out tension knots I could find. I was only going up to her kneecap area when she then asked if I could go up higher and do her thighs.

Fuck, maybe she is trying to make a move, I thought to myself.

I started on her left leg first and worked the lower half of her hamstring before working up higher toward the lower portion of her ass cheek. The closer I got to her ass, the more turned on I got. I was at times inches away from her beautiful butt. I tried to remain composed as I then started working on her right leg. Her soft skin and the proximity to her ass and pussy were just doing me no favors. I looked down at my crotch and saw a growing erection starting to show. I was truly hoping she was not planning on turning around at any point. I needed to finish up quickly so I could relieve myself. I did one final pass on her upper thighs near her ass when I began to notice she was letting out some strong moans when I was close to her ass. I needed to make a choice, finish up and get her out of this room or be a ballsy motherfucker and rub my aunt's ass.

I was thinking with the head in my shorts instead of the one attached to my shoulders. I did another pass on her left thigh and when I got...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Pms3190
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments