Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Summers With Aunt Jackie - Part 1

"The tale of a young man discovering manhood and love from his sexy aunt"

214
18 Comments 18
12.3k Views 12.3k
9.0k words 9.0k words

Author's Notes

"This story is based loosely on real events. Names and scenarios have been slightly modified for protection. <p> [ADVERT] </p>I was lucky to live out in real life what to many is only a fantasy."

"Phil, hurry up!" mom shouted from the top of the stairs. "If you don't move your butt right now, you are never going to make this flight! I told you to pack last night just for this reason."

"Three minutes Mom," I shouted back up as I sprinted around grabbing the last couple of things to throw into my second suitcase. She was right, I should have done this last night, but I got sidetracked and then fell asleep early.

I grabbed the last pair of shoes I was looking for, threw them in my suitcase, and zipped it up. I grabbed both my bags and dragged them quickly up the stairs from my basement bedroom.

"Let's go!" mom shouted as she grabbed one of the suitcases and hurried to the front door. I struggled to keep up with her as she bolted out the door and to the car. She threw the keys back at me to lock the door, nearly taking my head off with her throw. I sprinted down the steps, threw my bag in the trunk and we were off to the airport.

I was heading back home to Western NY, where I had spent the first ten years of my life and where my entire family was from and still was located. My dad's job had moved us to the Midwest and then down to sunny Florida. I had just finished my sophomore year of high school and didn't want to spend my summer bored and in 100 degree heat. I had a conversation with my parents in early May about going back to NY for the summer. I wanted to see my grandparents, aunts, uncles, and my cousins Tim and Josh who I was close with. My parents made some calls and everyone in the family was down to host me for the summer.

It was now the first week of June and I was about to start my eight-week trip back home. My parents were then going to drive up in early August and spend two weeks and then we'd drive back home in mid-August so I could start my Junior year of high school.

We pulled up to the airport, my plane was set to leave in thirty minutes, I had no time to spare. I jumped out and grabbed my bags. Mom met me at the trunk, tears filling her eyes as she gave me a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Mom, don't cry," I said, I'm sixteen and going to be with family for the summer! I'll see you in two months. Enjoy the freedom of an empty house! I'm sure you and dad will find something to do!"

She laughed and then gave me one more hug before I sprinted to the outdoor bag check. There were just about to shuttle the bags to my flight, so I got lucky. I then sprinted inside to security. Thank god they had ten guards working the checkpoint, as I got through quickly. It was now a full sprint like in the opening scene of Home Alone. I got to my gate two minutes before they were about to lock up and take off.

I got down the tunnel and onto the plane, found my seat, put in my earphones and listed to my music during the three hour flight.

The plane had landed, and I rushed off as quickly as I could, due to my fear of heights, flying, and claustrophobia. I worked my way through the much smaller airport to baggage claim and got my two suitcases. I just then received a text from my older cousin Tim who said they were at the exit by the rental car desks. Nice I thought, that is like three minutes away.

As I approached where the exit was, I saw my two cousins (Josh and Tim). Tim was sixteen as well, he was 6'4 and lanky as fuck. Kid needed to eat a sandwich. My other cousin Josh was about to turn twelve this summer and looked like he needed fewer sandwiches.

Hidden behind my two cousins was a woman I almost didn't recognize at first, but as I caught another glimpse, it was my Aunt Jackie! She looked completely different than when I last saw her about eighteen months ago, the last time I was home for Thanksgiving during my freshman year of high school.

My aunt was always pretty attractive, she was about 5'5 140 pounds, but that was when I last saw her. She was noticeably slimmer, maybe 120 pounds now. She once used to have light brown hair, with some blonde highlights, that was just shorter than shoulder length. It looked like she hadn't cut her hair in a year. It was now a darker shade of brown and down to the middle of her shoulder blades.

I felt my cock slightly swell when I saw this new version of my aunt. Other than the weight loss and longer hair, she was wearing a little more make up than I could remember. She was dressed in a low-cut V-neck top showing off her full, perky, 36C breasts. She had on some light blue jeans that suctioned to her legs and flaunted a newly toned tight ass. Completing the outfit were dress sandals showing of beautifully pedicured toes.

Aunt Jackie approached me and gave me a big hug, shoving those beautiful melons deep into my chest. She pulled back and gave me a quick look over.

"Wow, you have grown," she exclaimed. She then grabbed my bicep, "Damn, even putting on some muscle," she stated as she squeezed.

I blushed slightly as I had gone through quite a growth spurt my sophomore year. I went from 5'6 140 pounds to 5'11, 180 pounds. I had put on muscle from hitting the school's weight room during gym class and playing year-round competitive hockey.

My aunt was looking at me in a different way and it made me feel very good. I saw the look in her eye like I was some kind of stud or something. Once against I felt my cock swell from her implied interest. I had never thought about my aunt this way, but, then again, things change. I was also a sixteen-year-old who was horny and popping boners every ten minutes.

Tim and Josh grabbed my bags from me and we all headed out the door to the parking garage. We got to my aunt's new Cadillac Escalade, Tim opened the trunk and threw my bags in. Josh and Tim then jumped in the back seat and I jumped in the front with my aunt.

It was a forty-minute ride to their home in the south suburbs. My Aunt Jackie and Uncle Jon were pretty wealthy. My aunt was mostly a stay-at-home mom now, she every once in a while worked a part-time job to have some extra cash or to not be bored. My uncle was a VP of a smaller local bank. He easily made half a million a year which allows my aunt and cousins to live a very comfortable life.

Throughout the whole drive, I tried to resist looking over at my aunt and getting focused on the budding breasts of her newfound tight body.

We pulled into the driveway, unloaded the car and I went and got settled into one of the guest rooms on the 1st floor of a three-story mansion. I was unloading my bags when my aunt came into the room and asked if I needed anything.

"Not right now Aunt Jack," I replied to her inquiry, "I really do appreciate you letting me spend the summer here, I know you didn't need to, but I appreciate it. I really wanted to be close to family this summer."

"It is no problem hun, we all look forward to you being here this summer. You just turned sixteen, there are so many things for you to do around here this summer. We have plenty of cute girls in the neighborhood," she said with a little smirk on her face, then a quick wink.

Was my aunt flirting with me? Holy crap, I think she was. I had to collect my thoughts!

Once everything was put away, I went and joined my cousins in the kitchen to have a sandwich and figure out what we were going to do for the evening. It was abnormally warm for western NY in the first week of June, as it was nearly ninety degrees out.

"Maybe we could go for a swim and then do pizza," Tim suggested.

"Sounds good to me, what you think Aunt Jack?" I asked

"Sure, sounds perfect, maybe I'll come out and join you all by the pool in a bit." she replied

Oh god, I would love for that to happen I thought to myself. What would my aunt look like in a bikini with her newfound body? My mind was getting clouded by my sixteen-year-old hormones.

We finished eating and I headed to my room to find the new swimsuit I purchased last week. It was a different style than I usually wear. It was tight cut and shorter only going to mid-thigh. It was not a Speedo by any means, but more of an athletic boxer brief style trunk. My height and weight were not the only things that grew with my growth spurt this past year. My cock has fully blossomed into a weapon. Prior to my growth spurt, my dick was maybe two inches flaccid and five inches hard. After my growth spurt, I was pushing four and a half inches flaccid and nearly nine inches hard. I was also girthy at nearly six inches around.

As I was putting on my new trunks, I realized it was a little tougher to put my cock in these than in a looser style. I figured they were new and need to be worn a few times to loosen up. Once they were on, I looked down and if you looked at the right angles, you could see a slight outline of my cock. Oh well.

I went into the attached bathroom and grabbed a towel and headed to the pool area where my cousins were already getting ready to hop in. As I walked through the living room and into the kitchen where the sliding doors to the patio were located, my aunt stopped me.

"Phil, where do you want me to order pizza fr…" she started to ask while her head was looking down. As she looked up she saw my new body, with little clothing on. I had started to develop a light six-pack abs and my arms were looking good by teenager standards. I saw the way she was looking at me as if I was some new fuck toy.

"Aunt Jack, you were asking a question," I said as I tried to get her to re-focus.

"Oh, sorry, I got distracted by something," she said as she continued to eye fuck me. "Where did you want me to order pizza from later is what I was asking."

"I'm not really sure, where you usually order from works," I responded as I walked to the sliding door and exited to the patio.

My aunt/uncle had a great backyard setup: a large pool, in-ground hot tub, covered seating area, and a view of a nice well kept pond.

My cousins and I jumped into the pool as it was too damn hot to be standing on concrete under the sun. We spent the next hour swimming laps, racings, doing jumps off the diving board, and horsing around. I kept wondering if my aunt was going to actually join us like she suggested she would a mere hour ago. No sooner than this thought came to mind, my aunt walked out the sliding glass door.

My jaw nearly dropped as she was wearing a tiny all-black bikini. She was forty years old with the body of a twenty-five-year-old. The bikini top left very little to the imagination as it showed off the fullness of my aunt's 36C's. As I squinted I could see her nipples were poking out slightly in the material. The bottoms also left very little to the mind as it had a very narrow cut, with the back covered just enough of her asscheeks to prevent it from being called a thong bikini. She strolled slowly over to one of the chase lounge chairs, dropped her towel, then proceeded to the pool stairs and entered the water with us.

She knew the entire time that my eyes were locked on her. If she could only see what was going on under the water. My nine-inch cock had come to life, I was near fully hard and trying to adjust my cock in these new trunks so it wasn't standing straight out.

My aunt swam over to me and gave me a little smirk then joined us in bouncing a beach ball around each other. I watched as the ball headed in her direction when she reached up to smack the ball, her tits would jiggle around in her top, slipping closer to the verge of possibly falling out. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. If this was how my summer was starting, then it was going to be a long summer of me thinking about my aunt and pleasing myself with my hand.

We all got out of the pool about thirty minutes later and began to dry off. I looked in my aunt's direction as her body was glistening in the sun. The trickles of water going down her tight toned stomach, or slowly rolling down her plump ass cheeks to the back of her thighs. I felt my dick growing again, so I quickly wrapped my towel around my waist to help hold down the beast.

"I'm gonna go order the pizza and wings boys," my aunt announced as she walked inside with her towel wrapped around her waist.

As she went inside, my cousins and I hung out outside and chilled in the lounge chairs catching some sun. About twenty minutes later a familiar face popped out the door, it was my uncle Jon, he just got home.

"Phil, what's up my man, glad you are here!" he shouted

"Hey Uncle Jon, good to see you, thanks for having me this summer." I shouted back as he tucked back into the door.

Fucking lucky bastard, getting to see my aunt nude daily. These thoughts I was having are not usual for me. I have never thought an incestuous thought in my life. Here I am now thinking about my aunt and being jealous of my Uncle, this is crazy. Thirty minutes passed and my aunt and uncle came strolling out with two pizzas and a box of wings. We all dove into the feast, and man was it so good! I missed my hometown wings and pizza!

As we finished up dinner, I offered to help put the food away with my aunt. I walked inside as she was wrapping up the pizza in foil. I had wings in my hand that we needed to save as well. My aunt saw me approaching and got a smile on her face.

"So, how is the first day of your trip going?" she asked with an inquisitive look.

"It's going well, couple surprises I must say," I replied

"Oh, like what?" She asked

"Well, you for one," I said honestly. "You look completely different, just taken back by the transformation, you look amazing!"

"Amazing what losing twenty-five pounds and growing out your hair can do," she jokingly replied "I appreciate the compliments though, at least someone around here notices."

"What do you mean?" I questioned curiously.

"Your uncle hasn't responded like I thought he would," she replied "I thought he'd be all over me with these changes, I see how guys at the grocery stores and gym look at me. I see how my own nephew looks at me."

"Hahaha, well you look good Aunt Jack," I said blushing from her comment.

"I just thought his response would be different, he is fifty-seven, so maybe it's just his libido," she said with a distraught tone in her voice.

I approached my aunt, got right next to her, and whispered in her ear, "Well he is a very lucky man being able to call you his wife." I then went and gave her a peck on the cheek which made her blush.

I proceeded to my room where I took off my trunks and jumped into the shower. Once done, I met up with my cousins and we headed down to "the cave", a code word we had for their fully furnished basement. Stocked with a fridge full of beverages, a full cabinet of junk food, a sixty-inch TV, two video game systems, and some couches. This was our spot for the summer!

As we chilled downstairs, around 10 pm my aunt made her way down the basement stairs, as she approached me from behind, I could feel her presence. Next, I felt two soft hands on my shoulders and a gentle massage ensued.

"Boys, Jon and I are heading to bed. Don't be too crazy tonight, you only have all summer," she said.

We all nodded, especially me as I was beat from the early morning flight, swimming, and the countless boners my aunt gave me.

Before she left, she gave me a couple of firm rubs on my shoulders and then a peck on the cheek.

"Excited to have you here all summer," she whispered.

As soon as she turned around, my cock began to rise. Was my aunt flirting with me? I think she was, but I needed to stop with those thoughts. I was not going to fuck my aunt.

Around 1 am I announced to my cousins I was going up to bed. I climbed the stairs and wandered through the massive home to my room. I went into my room, closed my door, and stripped all my clothes off. Being in Florida for the last few years made me realize the pleasures of sleeping nude.

As I lay on my pillow, I struggled to sleep. My mind kept going to visions of my aunt in her bikini...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Pms3190
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments