Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The next morning I woke up and looked over at my brother.  He was up, leaning against the headboard and reading one of my novels.  When he saw me watching him, he blushed and put the book down.  I was going to say something, but I didn't.  I got out of bed to go to the head.

Glen and I met our parents for breakfast.  We talked about our plans for the day while we ate.  I enjoyed the fresh fruit and warm Danish roll I selected.  We drank coffee while Dad told Glen and me about the spa and the machines it had in it.

"Your father and I are going to do some shopping and then sit by the pool," Mom said.  "What are you two going to do?"

"I want to check out the arcade.  It looked like there’re some cool games there," Glen said.

"I'm going with Glen," I said.

My brother and I wandered around until we found the arcade again.  We began playing the games.  Glen and I sat next to each other in one of the car racing games and competed.  He won most of the races, but I did manage to win one or two when he crashed.

"Hi," I heard a girl say.  I turned around and saw a girl about my age standing next to a boy who looked like her.

"Hi," I replied.

"I'm Jenny. This is my brother, Brad.  We're from Michigan," she said.

"I'm Megan.  This is my brother, Glen.  We're from Michigan too.  Where do you guys live?"

"We live in Warren, near Detroit," Jenny said.

"Cool, we live in Harrison Township," Glen said.

I was amazed I'd met someone who lived so close to us.  I listened to Brad and Jenny talk, finding out they lived about five miles from our house.

"Is this your first time on a cruise?" I asked.  "It is for Glen and me."

"This is our second time," Brad said.

The four of us decided to get sodas.  We went to one of the bars and ordered our drinks.  Brad pointed at a table, and we sat down.

After talking about school and our neighborhoods for a little while, Glen mentioned he and I swam on the swim team.

"I thought I recognized you.  You dive too, don't you?" Brad said.  "Our schools compete."

"Yeah, I dive.  I swim freestyle and the breaststroke too," Glen said.

"How old are you guys?" Jenny asked.

"I'm eighteen, Glen will be nineteen in August," I said.

Jenny giggled and said, "You two are almost as close in age as Brad and me."
"How far apart are you guys?" Glen asked.

"Fifteen minutes, I'm older," Jenny said.  "We're twins.  Brad and I are eighteen."

The four of us spent the rest of the morning together.  We ate lunch at one of the restaurants and then went for a walk.  Brad and Jenny told Glen and me about the activities the ship offered.

"There is a dance every night.  You guys have to come with us," Jenny said.  "Most of the old people go to the nightclub at night.  The ship has a place for us.  You know, kids our age."

I felt like killing my brother when he said, "Do you guys ever go around naked?"

"Sure, it's cool," Brad said.  "It's kind of hard at first, but once you get used to it, it isn't bad.  There is a lot of great scenery too."

Jenny poked her brother in the ribs and said, "You can be such a pig!" Jenny laughed, looked at me, and grinned.  "He's right.  There is a lot of good scenery."

Brad and Jenny laughed.  Glen and I blushed and tried to be cool.  A few minutes later, I found myself in the restroom with Jenny.

"Don't let the boys get to you.  They're just acting like boys.  I like looking too," Jenny said.

"It doesn't bother you when your brother sees you naked?" I said.

"No, not anymore.  We've never been very modest around each other.  I guess it's different for twins.  Haven't you ever seen your brother naked?" Jenny said.

I blushed and shook my head.

"I think Glen is cute.  I hope the four of us can be friends.  Most of the kids our age are stuck-up, but you and Glen seem cool," Jenny said.

"Thanks, I hope we can be friends too." I didn't want to tell Jenny I'd planned to spend my time in the stateroom.

When Jenny and I came out of the restroom, Brad and Glen called us over to where they sat.  Jenny and I sat down and asked what was up.

"We're going to the pool.  Want to come with us?" Brad said.

"Sure, I have to go to our room first though," Jenny said.  "Why don't you and Glen get ready and meet Brad and me at our room."

Jenny gave us the number to the room.  They were one deck up from Glen and me.

Glen and I didn't say much on the way to our stateroom.  I was wondering if Jenny and Brad were going to be naked when we went to the pool.

I went into the head to change into my suit.  When I came out, Glen was wearing one of his Speedo suits.  We shared a nervous smile, grabbed our towels, our sunscreen, and then we left.

Taking a deep breath, I knocked on the door of the stateroom, where Jenny told us to meet her.  She opened the door and let Glen and me in.  I glanced around, noticing the room looked exactly like ours.

Much to my relief, Jenny and Brad wore suits.  Jenny's bikini looked small on her.  Brad, like Glen, wore a Speedo.  The four of us went up to the pool.  We found lounges and staked our claim.  I looked around nervously.  The number of people who shed some or all of their clothing had increased from when Glen and I were at the pool the day before.  I tried to look away, but it seemed there was someone naked no matter where I looked.

A man and woman, both of them naked, came over to where we sat.  Jenny smiled and said, "Hi, Mom, hi, Dad.  These are our new friends, Megan and Glen.  This is my mom and dad, Mr.  and Mrs.  Weaver."

"We're pleased to meet you," Mrs.  Weaver said.

I couldn't get over how relaxed Jenny's parents seemed.  They acted as if they were dressed.  I tried not to stare, but couldn't seem to keep from glancing at Mr.  Weaver's penis.  He didn't seem to care one way or the other.  We chatted for a moment, but I don't know about what.  They said goodbye and left.

A few moments later, my Mom and Dad came over.  Mom didn't have her top on, but otherwise, they were dressed.  Well, they had on suits.  Glen and I introduced Jenny and Brad.  Brad got up and shook Dad's hand.

"Those are my parents," Jenny said as she pointed at Mr. and Mrs.  Weaver.

"Joan and Larry are your parents? We met them at the casino last night," Dad said.

"Yeah, they're our parents," Brad said.  "Dad said he won a few bucks last night."

"I didn't win anything, but Mrs. Kelly did," Dad said as he pointed at Mom.

"How much did you win, Mom?" Glen said.

"Not much.  About fifteen dollars," Mom said.  "Have fun, kids.  We're going to go say hi to Joan and Larry."

I watched my parents walk over to where Jenny and Brad's parents were sitting.  Dad and Mr.  Weaver shook hands before Mom and Dad sat down to talk with them.  When I turned back to our new friends, I saw Jenny had removed her top.

"You should try it, Megan.  It's cool being topless," Jenny said.

"Yeah, and it's even better when you’re naked," Brad said.

"Stop it, Brad.  As I remember, you didn't get naked until the last day the first time we came on the cruise," Jenny said.

"You just like looking at my cock," Brad said.

Jenny laughed, nodded her head, and said, "Yeah, it's so cute."

I felt my cheeks warm as I listened to Jenny and Brad.  He said something about the size of his sister's breasts, and she shoved her chest out.  Glen and I got up and jumped in the pool.

"Those two are crazy, aren't they?" Glen said.  He stood in the water next to me.

"You sure can't keep your eyes off Jenny's boobs, can you?" I said.  I don't know why, but it bothered me when he looked at her.

"I wasn't staring.  Was I?"

I grinned and shook my head.

"Are you going to take your top off?" Glen said.

I laughed and said, "Why, do you want to see my boobs?"

My stomach flipped when my brother blushed and gently nodded his head.

"Oh my God, you're such a pervert!" I said.

"I'm sorry, I guess I should have lied," Glen said.  I felt like crap after he said it.

"No, you shouldn't have lied.  I'm sorry for calling you a pervert.  I was just teasing you," I said, and I meant it.  Then, I did something I hadn't done in a long time.  I hugged my brother.  He froze when I hugged him and then he moved away.

Glen and I got out of the pool.  We dried ourselves and then sat down.  Brad took out a bottle of sunscreen and began applying it to his sister's back.  She was on her stomach while her brother ran his slippery hands over her body.  When Jenny flipped over, I thought Brad was going to continue, but he gave the bottle to Jenny.  She smeared the lotion over her body, rubbing her breasts when she did.

I took the sunscreen out of my bag.  After doing my front, I glanced at Glen.  Smiling, I handed him the sunscreen and asked him to do my back.  I stretched out on the lounge chair on my stomach and waited.  Glen poured lotion on my back, causing me to flinch.  He started spreading it on my warm flesh, and I sighed.  Having his hands gliding over me caused my body to react the same way it did when Don touched my breasts.

Glen moved his hands slowly.  I felt myself tingling between my legs and tried to fight off the feeling.  Glen moved to my legs and spread the sunscreen over the backs of my thighs and lower legs.  I closed my eyes and enjoyed his tender touch.

Glen finished, and I opened my eyes to look up at him.  My gaze caught his crotch, and I noticed the bulge in his tight Speedo.  He quickly sat on his lounge and then flipped onto his stomach.

Without him asking, I put lotion on my brother's back.  I could feel his muscles flex under my fingers as I massaged the sunscreen into his muscular shoulders.  When I reached his thighs, I felt Glen quiver.  He squirmed on the lounge as my hands moved up and down his muscular legs.

I didn't say anything after I finished.  Lying down, I glanced at Jenny and noticed the big grin on her face.  I diverted my eyes and looked around at some of the other guests.

My thoughts shifted to what I'd done in one of my fantasies.  In this one, my lover carried me to bed and ravished me.  I felt my pussy tingle much the way it did when my brother rubbed my back and legs.  Finally, I jumped up and dived into the pool.  The cool water cleared my head.

Jenny joined me.  She and I stood at one end of the pool.  I couldn't help glancing at her naked boobs.  Jenny smiled but didn't say anything about it.

"Your brother’s hot, Megan," Jenny said.

"So is Brad." Brad was cute, but I didn't think he was as good looking as Glen.

"Have you ever fooled around with your brother?" Jenny asked.

"NO! How can you say such a thing?" I said indignantly.

"Come on, you mean to tell me you never played doctor or anything?"

"Never," I said.  I couldn't ask the question on my mind.

"Are you and Glen going to the dance tonight?" Jenny asked.

"I guess so."

"Cool, we'll have fun.  We should meet there at about eight," Jenny said.  "I think Brad and I are going to take off for a while.  Our parents want to take us shopping this afternoon.  We'll be in port in a few minutes."

Jenny and I got out of the pool.  We toweled dry and then headed for our rooms.  I noticed Jenny didn't bother to put her top on.

Glen and I took turns in the shower.  I dressed in shorts and a midriff top.  Glen put on a pair of shorts and a tank top.  I slipped into my sandals, and we went to our parents' room.  Glen knocked on the door, telling Mom it was us when she asked.  When we went into the room, I gasped.  Mom was naked.  She smiled and walked to the head as calmly as if she were fully dressed.

"We're getting used to being without clothes," Dad said.  He sat on the bed in his boxers.  "Mom and I wanted to try it at the pool today, but I couldn't gather the nerve."

"Mom didn't seem to have any trouble," I said.

Sticking her head out the door of the head, Mom said, "I was only topless.  Everyone has breasts.  Some of those men have bigger boobs than I do."

"I think women should be able to go topless if they want to," Glen said.

"Yeah, you would," I said, stopping before I called him a pervert again.

"That's not what I mean, Meg.  Men go places without a shirt and women can't? It’s discrimination," Glen said.

"Yes, it is," Mom shouted from the head.  She came out wearing her top and shorts.  "It’s discrimination, and it shouldn't be allowed."

"I don't want to run around topless," I said.

"I'm not saying you have to.  I'm just saying a woman should have the same choices men do," Mom said.

"I think all of this nudity stuff is making you crazy, Mom," I said.

Mom laughed and said, "Maybe you think so, but I think it's helping me learn about myself."

"How so, Mom?" Glen said.

"Well, I'm learning what I'm capable of and what I’m willing to do.  I never knew I could sit around the pool topless until I tried it.  I also never knew how much I would like it," Mom said.

"Wasn't it embarrassing?" I said.

"Yes, at first it was, Meg.  It took a few minutes for me to get used to it.  After a little while, I didn't even realize I was topless.  I can only assume it will be the same when I try going completely naked," Mom said.

"Are you going to do it too, Dad?" Glen asked.

"I haven't decided yet.  I might try it tomorrow.  The thing you have to remember is there's no pressure.  We can do whatever we feel comfortable with," Dad said.  "It's the same as most things in life.  You do what you want, not what someone else wants you to do."

"We have to do what the teachers tell us to do," I said.

MiaaLeez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaaLeez

"Yes you do, but it isn't what I'm talking about.  I have to do what my boss tells me to do too, but I don't have to do it if I feel it's wrong.  You can talk to your principal, counselor, or us if your teacher tells you to do something you feel is wrong.  I can change jobs.  In life, we have to make choices all the time."

"Like what Mom told me about sex," I said.

"What did she tell you?"

"She said only I could decide when and with whom.  Mom said it was up to me, but I had to live with my decision," I said.

"Dad told me no means no," Glen said.

"You're both right," Mom said and then she chuckled.  "However, it's the same in reverse.  If a boy tells a girl no, she should stop just like he should if a girl says no.  There shouldn't be a double standard."

"Like going topless?" Glen said.

Mom and Dad laughed.  I gave my brother a dirty look.  "Yes, Glen, like going topless.  If a woman wants to, she should be able to do the same things as a man.  How would you like it if they said swimming was a man's sport, Meg?" Mom said.

"That's different," I said.

"No, it isn't.  There's no difference at all.  Years ago, women couldn't wear long pants in public.  Women couldn't vote either.  Some things are still unjust, but it's getting better all the time.  If women want to be equal, they have to fight for their rights no matter what it is," Mom said.

"Let's go before it's too late," Dad said.  "We're on vacation and should be having fun, not trying to resolve the world's problems."

We left the ship and went to the shopping area.  Mom and I found cute outfits at one of the straw markets.  We bought matching bra tops and wraparound skirts.  Dad and Glen found tee shirts with the name of the port on them.

In one of the shops, Dad picked up a bottle of rum.  He showed it to Mom.  She nodded and told him to get two, so they could take one home with them.

"How about us, can we have a bottle of rum too?" Glen said, and then he laughed.

Dad grabbed a bottle and took it to the counter with the two bottles he selected.

"Don't get drunk and sick," Dad said, surprising my brother and me.

"You don't care if we drink?" I said.

"No, not as long as you take it easy and don't drink too much at one time.  I would suggest mixing it with cola," Dad said.

I couldn't understand the changes in my parents, but I didn't question them.  I decided they must be going through one of those mid-life things I'd read about in my novels.  Then I began to wonder if they were having affairs.  In some of the stories I read, husbands and wives cheated on each other because they felt their lives became stale.

We went back to the ship and then to dinner.  Mom and Dad saw Jenny's parents in the dining room, and we sat with them.  Glen, Brad, Jenny,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Darkvision29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments