Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The sound of the telephone's shrill ringer jolted me out of my peaceful slumber.  I rolled away from Glen and picked up the handset.

"Hello," I said in a groggy voice.

"Good morning, Megan.  Are you okay?" Mom said.

"Mmmm, yeah, I'm fine.  What's up? What time is it?"

"It's nine o'clock.  We missed you at breakfast," Mom said.

"We stayed up late last night."

"It sounds like it.  Are you sure you're okay?"

I sat up and twisted my body.  "Yes, Mom, I'm sure.  Give us a few minutes.  Where do you want to meet?" I said.

"No, you don't have to get up right now, honey.  Dad and I will see you two later."

"Okay, we'll be at the pool in a little while."

"Goodbye, Meg.  Get some rest."

I sat with the phone against my ear.  In the background, I heard Mom say, "I think someone got laid last night."

"You have no idea, Mom," I said aloud as I hung up the receiver.

Standing up, I staggered to the head.  When I finished, I went out on the balcony.  The ship was underway, and the sun shone brightly in the cloudless sky.  I stretched my body with my arms behind my head and my chest thrust forward.  I jumped when I felt Glen put his hands on my breasts from behind.

"What time is it?" Glen said.

"It’s time to make love to me, sweetie.  I've been up for minutes waiting for you."

"Are you sore down there?" Glen asked.

"I'm not sore.  Maybe a little tender." I turned around and lifted Glen's cock with the palm of my hand.  "How is your beautiful cock feeling this morning?"

"I think it needs more rest, baby."

"Well, there's always later.  Want to take a shower with me?" I said.

Glen grinned as he nodded his head.  In the shower, we talked about what we did the night before.  We laughed about our failures and hugged while celebrating our successes.  My brother and I talked about guilt.  There wasn't any for either of us.

My brother and I put on our suits.  I selected my new string bikini, modeling it for Glen.  He laughed and asked how I expected him to keep his hands off me.

"I don't expect you to keep your hands off me.  I expect you to touch me every chance you get," I said.  I kissed Glen and smiled.  "I really mean it, you know."

"I'll try not to let you down, sweetie."

"You can lay me down."

"You're a goof, Megan."

"I know.  You make me goofy."

"Is there anything you won't do?" Glen said.

"I don't know yet.  We'll figure it out later.  For the next few days, I want to try as many things as we can." I hugged Glen.  "You're turning me into a nympho, and I love it!"

"I thought a nymphomaniac is a woman who has a compulsive desire for sex with many men."

"Maybe your right.  I guess you'll just have to step up to the plate, lover."

Glen laughed and said, "I'll do my best."

Glen and I went to the pool.  When Jenny saw us, she waved us over to where she sat with Brad.  The moment I sat down, I started to snicker uncontrollably.

"What the hell got into you?" Jenny said.

I laughed and pointed at Glen.  Jenny started laughing too.  We watched our brothers whispering and then high five each other.  The four of us laughed together before jumping into the pool.

We swam and splashed each other.  Jenny and I stopped to rest at the edge of the pool.

"So, how was it?" Jenny said.

"Which time? We did it like four times last night," I said.  "That's after we ate each other."

"Didn't you get any sleep?"

"Not much, but it was well worth it."

"No regrets?" Jenny asked.

"No, not one.  I can't wait until we recover," I said and then Jenny, and I laughed.

"We are going to have a blast on the island.  There are a million places to be alone," Jenny said.

"What's wrong with our rooms?"

"Nothing, but wait until you do it outside.  It's the bomb!"

"What about getting caught?"

"The chance of someone seeing you is what makes it so much fun."

"You're a devil, Jenny," I said.

"Yeah, isn't it great? Sex can be so much fun if you don't take it too seriously."

I gave Jenny a weird look.  She grinned and said, "Brad and I make love all the time, but we also just have sex.  I love going down on him while he's driving.  He likes to bend me over a picnic table at the park.  When we make love, it's the most beautiful thing in the world.  When we just suck and fuck, it's the most exciting thing in the world."

"Sounds like the best of both worlds?" I said.

"It’s definitely the best of both worlds.  Just wait, you'll see," Jenny said.  "When I decided to have sex, I wondered why.  After we did it, I wondered why I waited."

"I can relate, Jenny."

Brad and Glen swam over to Jenny and me.  Glen put his arms around my waist and pulled me back.  His hand felt good against my stomach.  I sighed, causing Jenny to laugh.

"You've got it bad, don't you? You look like a lovesick puppy," Jenny said.  "Fortunately, there's a cure."

"What’s the cure?" I said, and then I laughed.

"Semen, take it two or three times a day," Jenny said.

"What’s the best way to take it? Injected or ingested?"

"I suggest both ways," Jenny said.

By this time, we were all laughing.  Brad told us he had been doing his best to cure Jenny, but he hadn't had much success.  Glen said he would make sure I got my required doses.

The four of us got out of the water.  We stripped off our suits, covered ourselves with sunscreen, and relaxed in the sun.  I dozed, dreaming about what lies ahead.

Mom woke me from my nap.  She told me it was time to get lunch.  Glen and I told Jenny and Brad we would see them later and headed to our room to get ready to eat.

"What do you two have planned for tonight?" Dad asked as we sat in the dining room.

"I don't know.  We'll probably hit the dance," I said.

"Your mom and I are planning on going to a show with Jenny and Brad's parents.  Would you like to come with us?"

"Thanks, but the dance sounds like more fun," Glen said.

Mom and I traded glances.  I knew she knew, but she didn't know I knew she knew.  It was a little weird sitting there across from her.

"You two need to get to bed at a reasonable hour tonight.  We arrive at the island in the morning.  Oh, and make sure you get some sleep too," Mom said.

Glen and I looked at our parents, and then we laughed.  Mom and Dad laughed too.  After a moment, Mom leaned across the table.

"Is everything okay?"

I knew what she meant, and I felt my brother did too.  "Just peachy, Mom," I said.

"If either of you wants to talk, we're available," Dad said.

Glen and I nodded.  We finished our lunch and left.  Glen and I went to the arcade to see if we could find our friends.  Jenny and Brad weren't in the arcade, but we stayed to play a few games.  The arcade was empty except for Glen and me.

"What do you want to play?" Glen said.

"I don't care.  I'm not very good at any of these games," I said.

"We can do something else if you want to."

"I'll play with you for a while," I said.

Glen pulled me into a hug.  He kissed my forehead and then looked into my eyes.  Even in the subdued light of the arcade, I could see the sparkle in his eyes.  We didn't need words to convey our feelings toward each other.  Our eyes and smiling faces spoke volumes.

"Meg, I love you, and you know I would never do anything to hurt you."

"I know."

"Sweetie, I'm having a bit of a problem figuring out what you want from me.  Is what we've done and what we're doing just a fling because of where we are, or is it something deeper?" Glen said.

I didn't have to think about my answer.  "This is much deeper than a shipboard fling.  I don't have a crystal ball, so I can't predict the future, but I do know what I want.  I want you and me to have fun and discover everything we can about each other.  I'm not just talking about sex, baby."

"Why is it all you've been talking about then?"

"Because it's new for me, for both of us," I said.  "Don't you like what we're doing?'

"Hell yes, I love it.  I know I keep saying it, but I worry about doing something to piss you off, Meg."

"Please stop worrying, you're not going to piss me off.  Not unless you say you're worried about it again.  Just go for what you want, we'll take it from there.  You said you would stop if I ask you to and I believe you.  Now, let's put this behind us once and for all."

"You're something special, Megan."

I kissed Glen and said, "Yeah, and horny too."

My brother and I found a game to play.  We sat close and raced cars around a track.  I don't know if Glen let me, but I managed to win a few games.  Between games, we touched each other and kissed.  A few kids came into the arcade, so Glen and I had to stop fooling around.

"Let's go to our room.  I want to rest for a little while," I said.

Glen and I went to our stateroom.  Once we were inside, I stripped off my clothes and flopped on the bed.  Glen also undressed and joined me.  He leaned over me and kissed my breasts.  I smiled and rubbed the back of his head.  After we made out for a few minutes, we snuggled together.

Mom called at five to tell Glen and me it was time for dinner.  I said we would come up to their room after we got ready.  I woke Glen by playing with his cock.  He chuckled and got up.

"Here, I bought these for you," I said.  I gave Glen the underwear I'd purchased.

Glen opened the package and pulled the bikini underwear on.  I ran my hand over his bulge, feeling the silky material.

"I knew you'd look hot in these," I said.

"I guess they'll be okay.  These are kind of snug."

"You don't have to wear them if you don't want to, sweetie."

"No, I'll try.  It’s going to take a little time to get used to them."

I put on a mini skirt and a top over my bra and panties.  We left the room and went to our parents' stateroom.  Mom and Dad were ready and waiting for us.  We went down to the buffet and ate dinner.  After we ate, the four of us went for a walk outside.

Mom and Dad told my brother and me to have a good night.  They said they were meeting Mr. and Mrs. Weaver and going to a floor show.  Glen and I went to Jenny and Brad's room to hang out with them.

feliziaGLAM
Online Now!
Lush Cams
feliziaGLAM

At eight, we went to the dance.  We found a table in the back of the room where we could talk without anyone hearing us.  Brad and Glen went to the bar to get us sodas for all of us.  When the music started, Jenny and I danced together.  We laughed and kept glancing at our brothers.

Once the music slowed, Glen and I danced together.  He held me so close I could barely move, but it didn't matter to me.  I loved it. Brad cut in and took me in his arms.  Jenny danced with Glen close to Brad and me.

When we returned to the table, I took a sip of my soda.  I looked at my brother and said, "Who spiked my drink?"

"I put a little rum in all the colas," Brad said.  "If you don't want it, I'll get you another one."

I shook my head and took another drink.  We all goofed around and made jokes.  The four of us danced several times.  Some of the dances were with Brad, but most of them I danced with Glen.

At the end of the dance, Jenny invited Glen and me to their room.  We all went up, and Brad fixed us rum and Cokes.  We sat on the bed and listened to Jenny telling us about the island.

"Do you guys want to watch television or something?" Brad said.

"We could play cards again.  I won last time," I said.

"Do you want to play strip poker?" Jenny said.

We all agreed to play strip poker again.  Jenny got the cards and dealt the first hand.  Brad lost and removed his shirt.  We played until Brad was naked.  I still had my panties.  Jenny was down to her bra and panties.

"I'm out," Brad said.

"We could play forfeits," Jenny said.

"What are forfeits?" I asked.

If you don't have any clothes and you lose, the winner gets to tell the loser to do something," Jenny said.  "We just have to set the limits before we start."

"So, if Brad lost and I won, I could tell him to kiss Meg?" Glen said.

"Yup, that's how it's played," Jenny said.  "If you refuse to do a forfeit, you lose, and you're out."

I smiled and said, "It sounds like it might be better to lose than win."

"It might be," Jenny said.  We all laughed and decided to play.

Brad didn't lose for a while.  When Glen lost his pants, Jenny made a comment about his underwear.

"See, Glen wears sexy undies for Megan," Jenny said.  "Did you buy them for him?"

"I sure did.  Glen's a sweetie, isn't he?" I said.

"Okay, okay, if you buy them, I'll wear them," Brad said.

Glen dealt.  I lost my panties and was naked, just like Brad.  The next hand, I lost again.  Jenny held the winning cards, and she started grinning while rubbing her chin.

"I've got it.  Get on your hands and knees then bark like a dog," Jenny said.

I started laughing.  I got on my hands and knees and began to bark.  Jenny patted my head and said, "That's a good little doggie."

We all laughed.  Brad mixed another drink for us and sat back down on the bed.  While Jenny dealt, I tried to think of something to make someone do if I got the chance.  Glen lost his bikini undies.  Now Jenny was the only one wearing anything.  I dealt the cards, and we played the hand.

Jenny lost her panties, so we were all naked.  We knew the next hand would be a forfeit for one of us.  I won, and Glen lost.  I told him to stand on his head for a minute.  Once again, we laughed aloud.

We took a short break so we could use the head.  I sipped my drink, feeling the rum warm me.  We found the music channel on the television and turned it up as loud as we dared.  Brad picked up the cards, shuffled, and dealt.

"You lose, Megan.  Jenny is the winner," Brad said.

Jenny made me do a cheer.  I bounced around and said one of the cheers from school.  While I did it, I felt my breasts jiggling.

For the next half hour, we made the loser do silly things.  We drank our rum and colas and laughed.  Jenny won a hand, and Brad lost.  She glared at him and then said, "Kiss Megan for thirty seconds."

I looked at Glen.  He smiled and nodded his head.  Brad and I kissed until Jenny counted to thirty.  The next time Jenny lost, and I won, I told her to kiss my brother.

All of us were getting a bit giddy from the rum.  Brad fixed fresh drinks whenever one of ours got low.  He finished the bottle when he mixed the last round.  We continued our game.  Brad won, and Glen lost.  He told my brother to kiss Jenny.

The game changed the next time I lost.  Jenny had the winning hand, and she began to smirk.  "Make Glen hard, but you can't use your hands," Jenny said.

I blushed and moved over to my brother.  I pushed him on his back and started rubbing my boobs on his cock.  A few moments later, he was erect.

Brad won the next hand, and Jenny lost.  He looked at his sister and said, "Okay, kiss Megan for a minute."

Jenny chuckled.  I was shocked but buzzed enough to let her kiss me.  Jenny pressed her lips to mine.  She didn't try to put her tongue in my mouth, but I think I would have let her.  When the minute was up, Jenny and I stopped kissing.  We laughed as we returned to our seats.

We called an end to the game.  Jenny and I sat on the bed next to our brothers.

"Have you ever kissed a girl before?" Brad asked me.

I shook my head and said, "Nope, this was a first for me."

"Jenny has, she likes girls.  Don't you, hun?" Brad said.

"Shut up, Brad!" Jenny said.

"What's the matter?" Brad said in a taunting voice.

"Nothing is the matter.  I just don't think they want to know about it," Jenny said.

"Okay, I'm sorry.  Too much rum I guess," Brad said.

"It's no big deal.  I've fooled around with a couple of girls," Jenny said.

"What have you done with them?" I said.  "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"I don't care if you guys know.  I've kissed and touched, that's all," Jenny said.

I nodded.  Jenny looked at me and smiled.  "Why, do you want to try it?"

If I hadn't been drinking, I would have said no.  Instead, I shrugged my shoulders.  The kiss I shared with Jenny made me curious.  I figured I would never do anything unless I found myself in a situation like the one I was in at the moment.  There were rumors about some of the girls at school, but I didn't know if they were real or not.  I never thought about kissing another girl until Jenny kissed me.

Jenny leaned close.  She put her arm around my shoulders, moving her mouth to my ear.  "Want to give...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Darkvision29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments