Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jenny and I still had our arms around each other when I woke up.  I stared at her, watching her sleep.  Jenny stirred, opening her eyes.  Before she said a word, she kissed me.

"Hi," Jenny said as she grinned at me.

"Hi," I replied.

"I had fun last night."

"Me too." I kissed Jenny and grinned.  "Want to wake up our brothers?"

"In a minute.  I guess you're not mad at me then," Jenny whispered.

"No, I'm not mad.  As I said, I had fun.  It was kind of weird at first, but then I began to enjoy it.  You're a good kisser."

"Would you do it again? Would you do more?" Jenny's smile told me she wanted to.

"Yeah, I would do it again, and more," I replied.

Behind me, Glen rolled onto his side.  His arm came across my body, and his hand settled on one of Jenny's breasts.  I chuckled as I watched my brother feeling her up.

Jenny laughed too.  She took Glen's hand and moved it to my breast.  His fingers continued to flex as he massaged me.  I felt my brother's hard cock against my butt.  Pushing back, I moved my hips.

Glen finally woke up.  I guess Jenny's and my laughing woke him.  Jenny reached behind her.  She shook Brad, telling him to wake up.

Brad sat up, looking down at Jenny and me.  He chuckled when he noticed his sister was hugging me.

"What did I miss?" Brad asked as he slid up until his back was against the headboard.

"Not much.  Megan and I had sex all night.  I don't think we slept for over an hour," Jenny said.

"Damn, why didn't you wake Glen and me up? I would have loved to see it," Brad said.

"See what? Glen said as he sat up.

"Jenny and Megan fooling around.  They had sex all night last night," Brad said.

"Bullshit! I don't sleep so soundly I wouldn’t have known.  They just kissed a little from what I heard," Glen said.

Jenny and I blushed as we laughed.  "You heard us?" I said.

"Yeah, you two weren't very quiet.  Besides, you kept bumping against me," Glen said.  He stood up and laughed.  "I have to piss."

The four of us took turns in the bathroom.  After Glen finished, Brad used the head.  Jenny and I went in together.

"Oh my God, I can't believe Glen heard us," I said to Jenny.

"I know.  Does it change anything?"

"No, I still want to fool around again," I said.  "Would you let our brothers watch us?"

"Sure, but you know if we do, they're going to want to join in."

"Not if we start after we fuck them.  You know it takes boys longer to recover."

"Damn, Meg, I didn't know you thought about things like that."

Blushing, I said, "I know, I can't believe it either.  Do you think there is something wrong with me? I mean, I think about sex all the time now.  I feel as if I'm riding a sexual rocket ship and there's no end in sight."

"I don't think there's anything wrong with either of us.  Face it, for the past few years you've thought about sex but didn't do anything about it.  The next thing you know, you're having sex.  Now you want to do as much as you can as fast as you can." Jenny smiled.  "At least that's the way it is for me."

"So, you feel the same way? Doesn't it get stale after while?"

Jenny hugged me.  "I sure hope it doesn't!"

I nodded and hugged Jenny.  We finally went back into the room.  When our brothers began asking what we were doing for so long in the head, Jenny and I grinned.

"They're just screwing with us," Brad said.  "Our sisters are teases!"

Jenny looked at me.  When she winked, I knew what she was thinking.  I nodded, and we came together.  Jenny and I kissed, making sure our brothers could see our tongues darting in and out of each other's mouths.  Jenny put one hand on my ass, pulling me to her.  I began rubbing her butt and moaning.

I forgot about our brothers.  My hand moved between Jenny's legs so I could feel her pussy.  She broke our kiss, let out a moan, and dropped her head to my breast.  Holding my boob with one hand, Jenny began sucking my nipple.  We moved toward a bed, falling onto the mattress together.  Jenny and I squirmed around, kissing and touching each other.

Jenny and I separated.  We looked up at our brothers, laughing when we saw the look on their faces.  Jenny and I kissed and then got up.

"Holy shit, you two are so freaking hot!" Glen said.

"You two are crazy," Brad said.

"Maybe, but from the way your cocks are sticking out, you enjoyed watching us be crazy," Jenny said.  She took her brother's hand and pulled him toward the head.  "Let's get our showers and get going.  I need food!"

Glen took me in his arms and hugged me.  He kissed me hard, holding me tightly in his arms.  "You never stop surprising me," Glen said.

"I never stop surprising me.  Do you think there's something wrong with me?" I needed confirmation of what I was doing and what I felt wasn't wrong.

"No, I don't think there is anything wrong with either of us or what we're doing.  This trip has been enlightening if nothing else," Glen said.

"Does it mean you wouldn't think I was sick if I asked you to bend me over and fuck me?" I said.

Glen laughed.  He turned me around, put his arm around my waist, and pushed on my shoulders.  I leaned over, placing my hands on the bed.  Glen rubbed his cock against my labia for a moment.  Then, without any fanfare, he pushed his dick into my pussy.  He held my hips as he shoved his entire cock into me.  His hips hit my ass with a slap.

I pushed back against my brother.  He started moving, sliding his cock in and out of my vagina.  For the next few minutes, my brother and I rutted like a couple of wild animals.  He was anything but gentle, and I loved it.  The feeling of his hips slamming against my ass turned me on to no end.

Our fevered fuck was the quickest we'd had so far.  I didn't cum, but Glen did.  Instead of filling my pussy, he pulled out and shot his semen across my back.

"Rub it in, so I don't drip on the floor," I said.  I looked back, still bent over.

Glen smeared his cum over my back.  I wiggled as he did it.  Standing up, I gave my brother a kiss.  "Thanks," I said.

Glen laughed as he nodded.  Jenny and Brad came out of the head.  Without saying anything about what we'd done, Glen and I went to shower.

Once we were all ready, Glen, Brad, Jenny, and I headed out.  We went to the dining room to have breakfast.  While we ate, our parents joined us.  We talked about the upcoming day and our plans.

My mom, Jenny's mom, Jenny, and I decided to check out the small shops on the island.  Mrs. Weaver said the prices were high, but it was fun to look.  My dad told us he, and the other guys, would be on the beach.

We all headed ashore.  Mom and I walked side by side on our way to the shops.  Jenny and her mom walked in front of us.

I felt a nagging urge to ask my mom about the feelings and thoughts I'd been having.  I wished we could have some time alone.  When we reached the shops, we began looking around.  They had an excellent selection of woman's clothing.  I wondered why an island where everyone went naked would have clothing shops.

Mom never asked about Glen and me as I had expected her to.  When we finished shopping, we took a walk along the shoreline.  We looked for our dads and brothers.  Jenny and her mom decided to go into the water.  Mom and I stood in the surf, watching them.

"Mom, can I ask you something? I don't want you to get mad at me," I said.

"You can ask me anything you want to, Meg," Mom said.

"Thanks, this is really hard for me.  Before we came on this trip, I never did much when it came to sex.  Now, well, I am.  Sometimes I think there's something wrong with me because of the way I feel," I said.

"How do you feel?" Mom said.

I laughed and said, "Um, horny."

Mom laughed and gave me a hug.  "There's nothing wrong with feeling horny, Meg." Mom turned me and looked into my eyes.  "Look, I know it's strange because it's with your brother, but it certainly isn't the end of the world.  Someday you and Glen will find someone you'll fall in love with.  It doesn't mean you won't love each other.  What you two are doing is discovery.  Most kids don't do it with their sibling, but as far as I'm concerned, it isn't wrong."

"I don't think what Glen and I are doing is wrong, Mom.  I know it isn't normal, but it doesn't mean it's wrong for us.  I love Glen, and he loves me.  I'd feel the same way if we weren't, what did you call it, discovering.  Um, have you ever fooled around with another girl?" I said.

Mom said, "Yes," but she didn't elaborate.  "I think a lot of girls do.  As I've told you before, only you can decide what's right and wrong for you."

I felt my mom wondered about Jenny and me.  I grinned and said, "Jenny and I have kissed and stuff.  It was fun."

Mom nodded and smiled.

We continued walking until we found my dad and the rest of the guys.  I sat down next to Glen and asked him to put sunscreen on me.  He smeared the fragrant lotion on my back.  I turned to face Glen, wondering if he would do my front while our parents were there.  He didn't.  I took the sunscreen and finished applying it.

At lunchtime, we all walked to the area where they served the food.  We filled our plates and found a table.  While we ate, a member of the ship's crew stopped at our table.  The staff wore shorts, so it was easy to identify them.

"Good afternoon, folks.  Is everyone enjoying the cruise?" the woman said.  I thought it strange the women could go topless but had to wear shorts.

All of us told the woman we were having a great time.  She asked if we needed anything.

"The reason I stopped is to tell you there will be a luau tonight.  We always have a hula contest.  I would like to know if the women would like to enter," the woman said.

"I'll do it," Jenny said, and she turned to me.  "You should do it too, Meg.  Mom and I did it last year and had a blast."

"I don't know how to hula, but I'll give it a try," I said.  The woman added my name to the list on her clipboard.

Mom and Mrs. Weaver said they wanted to join in.  My dad chuckled and made a comment about seeing Mom in a grass skirt.

"Great.  We'll practice this afternoon at three-thirty.  We'll meet over by the stage," the woman said before she left.

Mrs. Weaver and Jenny told Mom and me about the contest.  They said we would wear grass skirts and coconut bras.  Jenny told us it wasn't hard, and it was a lot of fun.

Glen, Brad, Jenny, and I decided to take a walk in the jungle.  We took the paths to the glen and relaxed by the pool of fresh water.  While we were there, several other people came by, dissolving our plans for some quality alone time.  The four of us took a dip in the water.  We splashed each other, and it turned into a free for all.  Glen picked me up and tossed me into the water.  Next, he did the same thing to Jenny.  Brad joined my brother.  The two of them laughed as they dunked and tossed Jenny and me.

We got out to rest.  I cuddled with Glen while Jenny did the same with Brad.  "I can't wait for tonight," Jenny said.  "The hula is so much fun."

"You said it wasn't hard.  I hope I do well," I said.

"Who cares, we get to see you two in grass skirts," Brad said.

"Brad, if you haven't noticed, we're all naked," I said.

"I know.  You look great naked.   The idea of a grass skirt and a coconut bra cranks me up," Brad said.

"Shit, I think looking at my sister cranks you up," Glen said.  I snapped my head to stare at my brother.

"Can you blame me? Look who's talking, you're the one who keeps telling me how hot Jenny looks," Brad said.

I felt strange about what Glen and Brad said.  For the first time, I didn't feel jealous when Glen talked about Jenny.

We headed back to get ready for our practice.  Jenny and I met the other women and our moms.  The woman who took our names told us she would be teaching us the hula.

"Okay, for those of you who don't know me, my name is Laura.  I want all of you to get into a line, about three feet apart," Laura said.

For the next hour, Laura showed us the steps and moves of a simple hula.  I had a blast dancing and swaying my hips.  During a break, Laura told us we would get our costumes before the show.

We went to the table where our brothers and dads sat waiting for us.  Mom and Mrs. Weaver told our dads how much fun they had.  I sat on a chair next to Glen.  He asked me if I liked the dancing and I told him I did.  When he asked if he could have a private show, I said he'd have to wait.

"I'm going to take a short nap," Mom said.  "It sounds like it's going to be a busy night."

Mom and Dad got up.  Mr.and Mrs.Weaver said they were going back to the ship too, and followed my parents.  Brad asked Jenny if she wanted to rest for a while, and she said she did.  Glen and I went back to the ship with the rest of our group.

Glen and I went to Brad and Jenny's stateroom.  The four of us stretched out on the bed.  I snuggled close to Glen.  He put his arm around me, pulling me to his side.  Jenny said she was setting the alarm for six-thirty so we'd have time to take showers before dinner.

I cuddled against Glen.  He stroked my back as I drifted asleep.  It seemed like moments later when the alarm sounded.  The four of us got up to get ready.  Glen and Brad took turns in the head before we showered.

After cleaning up, we left for the luau.  We found a table near the stage and sat down.  A few minutes later, our parents came over and sat with us.  Glen and Brad went to the bar, returning with cups of a drink called a Mia Tai.  I tasted mine and found I liked it.

Dinner consisted of chicken, pork, fruit, and other things.  We all ate and enjoyed the music.  After dinner, Laura announced it was time for the kids under eighteen to return to the ship.  Mrs. Weaver told us the cruise line provided a babysitting service for the children.

Glen and Brad got us another drink.  I sipped mine because I didn't want to get buzzed before the hula contest.  Laura asked all of the dancers to meet her behind the building with the bathrooms.  Jenny, Mom, Mrs. Weaver, and I got up and walked to the back of the building.  Laura passed out the grass skirts and coconut bras we would wear.  Jenny and I laughed while we put the strange bras on each other.  Mom and Mrs.Weaver helped one another and laughed too.

Laura went over what we should do one last time.  We all walked out onto the stage and stood in a line.  When the music started, we all danced.  It took a few moments before all of us were in step, but we finally managed to time our moves.  The crowd cheered as we wiggled our hips and repeated the steps Laura taught us.

The grass skirts swayed as we danced.  I laughed because the skirt tickled my legs.  After doing two dances, Laura asked the crowd to judge us.  She walked behind the line of women and girls, holding her hand above our heads.  Each time Laura moved to the next woman, the crowd cheered.

"Well ladies and gentlemen; it seems we have a tie.  Our voting system indicates each of our dancers received the exact same number of votes.  I guess it makes them all winners," Laura said.

The crowd cheered again.  When the music started, we all did an encore dance.  After the show, they allowed us to keep the costumes on for a little while.  Jenny and I went to the table along with our moms.  The four of us stood in front of the table and did the steps we'd learned.  Dad, Mr.Weaver, Brad, and Glen told us we did great.

"I'm going to return this costume," I said.  "I don't like wearing clothes."

"Aren't you the girl was going to spend the trip in her cabin?" Mom said.

I moved closer to Mom and gave her a hug.  "No, I'm not the same girl anymore."

Mom hugged me and said, "Do you like the new girl better?"

"Yeah, I sure do, Mom."

Before Jenny and I went to return our costumes, Mom and Mrs. Weaver removed theirs so we could take them with us.  Jenny and I carried the outfits behind the building and gave them to Laura.  We thanked her for letting us dance.

The band began playing a slow song.  Jenny got up, took my brother's hand, and led him to the dance floor.  Brad asked me to dance, so I got up.  On the dance floor, Brad held me close.  We moved to the music,...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by Darkvision29
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments