Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Beautiful Indian Woman - Part 10

"Aisha gets another fucking from Troy, and has an evening with Ruth. Sonia and Layton continue to fuck."

51
5 Comments 5
1.5k Views 1.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words

It was Monday and at work, Aisha Irani, aged forty-nine, and one of her employees, Sonia Devlin, aged forty-three, were discussing their sexual adventures over the weekend. The previous two weekends the two women had been involved with each other sexually, along with Sonia's son Layton, aged seventeen, the second of the weekend, but they had not seen each other the weekend just gone, although they had spoken on the phone.

Aisha had spent much of the weekend getting fucked by twenty-one-year-old Troy Phillipson, another employee of hers, and for Sonia sex involved her son Layton and fifty-five-year-old Ruth Henry.

Ruth had only just entered Sonia and Layton's lives. The previous Monday, in her capacity as a delivery driver, she had delivered a package to Layton that Sonia had ordered the previous day; the package contained a cane, as Ruth surmised. She had delivered an identical package to Aisha Irani just over a week previously.

Ruth had a long-held interest in the cane, mostly giving but also receiving, and possessed a cane herself. After making the delivery to Layton, she had fantasised about caning the good-looking young man's bottom, and vowed to herself to make a follow-up visit to the house.

She made the visit on the Saturday just gone and it went better than her wildest dreams because not only did she cane Layton's bare arse but she took a great fucking from him, and also had lesbian sex with Sonia.

On discovering that Sonia and Aisha knew each other – Sonia made it clear just how well she and Layton knew the Indian woman – Ruth said that she would like to meet Aisha. Sonia phoned Aisha, who at the time was just coming down from a fucking by Troy, and the outcome was that Aisha would be pleased to meet Ruth, with sex and caning on the agenda.

Like Sonia, Ruth has sex with her own son although in Sonia's case, it is very recent. Ruth's son is aged thirty and no longer lives with his mother and sex between them is infrequent but after leaving Sonia's house, Ruth contacted her son inviting him to visit her very soon, and he was delighted to accept.

Sonia gave Aisha Ruth's phone number, which she had obtained on Saturday, and on Monday evening, Aisha called her.

"Hello, is that Ruth?" said Aisha, when the woman answered the phone.

"Yes, it is," replied Ruth, hoping that the sexy-sounding woman was Aisha.

"It is Aisha, I believe that you met two very good friends of mine, Sonia and Layton," said Aisha.

"I did, and I am pleased to hear from you," said Ruth.

"I understand that you would like to meet me, for some fun," said Aisha.

"Very much so, if you would like to," responded Ruth.

"For caning and sex I believe was what you shouted when Sonia phoned me on Saturday," continued Aisha.

"Yes, sorry if I was being too forward," said Ruth.

"Not at all, and I would be delighted to meet you for caning and sex," replied Aisha.

"We did meet briefly when I delivered your, um, package," said Ruth.

"Yes, I could tell by your expression that you had a good idea of what you were delivering," said Aisha.

"Not much else it could have been," replied Ruth.

"Indeed, I am busy tomorrow evening but I would be thrilled if you could visit me Wednesday," said Aisha, who had Troy returning on Tuesday to fuck her.

"Yes, yes, but could you remind me of your address?" said Ruth.

Aisha gave Ruth her address, and they fixed for Ruth to visit at seven o'clock.

Aisha Irani would have sex every day of the year if she could; she did so on most days anyway, and she was equally happy being with a male or a female.

Ruth would be on Wednesday, but before her on Tuesday was Troy Phillipson, who had become Aisha's current stud. With all her lovers, male and female, it was just sex as far as Aisha was concerned, although some of her lovers wanted it to be more. They soon learnt that being a current lover was the best that they could hope for. Some, such as Layton Devlin loved her, or thought they did, but the feelings were never likely to be fully reciprocated.

Aisha eagerly awaited the arrival of Troy on Tuesday evening, and she almost devoured him with the kiss that she gave him when he got there.

"I hope that you are at your best, you were superb at the weekend," said Aisha, who had been very well fucked by Troy at the weekend.

"Fucking you brings out the best in me," replied Troy, undoing Aisha's blouse.

"Let me get at your cock," said Aisha, undoing and lowering Troy's trousers and feeling his penis through his boxers.

Aisha's blouse was removed, and Troy undid and removed the woman's bra, caressing her large tits.

"Fuck, you are a hot, hot woman," said Troy, as Aisha lowered his boxers to have his erect penis free.

They kissed, with Troy's hands on Aisha's breasts, and Aisha slowly wanking Troy's penis.

Aisha peeled off Troy's T-shirt, and they were both naked up top. Troy's hands were now caressing Aisha's arse over her trousers, as they snogged.

Aisha dropped to her knees, dragging Troy's boxers and trousers down as she went, and she took the young man's erection in her mouth. Aisha licked and sucked, with her hands on Troy's bare arse, and she was driving him crazy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck," muttered Troy, with his hands on the Indian woman's head.

"You like?" smiled Aisha up at him, having taken her mouth off his cock.

"Yes, I like," responded Troy, and Aisha went back to her cock sucking.

She decided that he would soon recover and be able to give her a fucking so she was going to try to blow him to ejaculation. She kept licking and sucking, sometimes also wanking, and Troy was getting close.

"Aisha, oh Aisha, I am going to cum," warned Troy, so Aisha sucked harder.

Troy could take it no more, and he groaned and spurted his spunk into Aisha's mouth. She swallowed all that she could, but cream dribbled from her sexy lips. She sucked him dry.

"I hope that you can give me a good fucking soon," said Aisha, smiling up at Troy from her kneeling position.

"I will give you the fucking that you deserve, that was amazing," replied Troy.

Aisha helped Troy step out of the boxers and trousers that were at his feet, and then she stood, and found herself spun around by Troy.

Troy undid and slowly lowered Aisha's trousers, and then her knickers to bare her wonderful arse. Troy kissed and caressed Aisha's buttocks, and then inserted two fingers in her arse crack, before sliding the fingers to her wet cunt. Troy finger fucked Aisha's vagina as he kissed her buttocks; Aisha groaned as she placed her hands on the wall to steady herself.

Troy stopped the finger fucking and parted Aisha's arse cheeks and stuck his tongue in the crease in between, licking her arse crack.

"Mmmm, mmm, mmmm," purred Aisha, forcing her arse back into Troy's face. His tongue was now teasing her anus.

"Oh, oh, oh, fuck," yelled Aisha, as she shook in orgasm.

They had both cum and they had not yet got much further than just inside Aisha's front door. Aisha got out of her trousers and knickers and the now-naked couple went up the stairs, touching and giggling.

They writhed on the bed, kissing and caressing, and Troy was soon erect again; it was time to fuck.

Troy's penis entered Aisha's cunt, but he held it just inside without going all the way in. She was his employer, but he was confident enough to sometimes call the shots when they fucked.

"Put it in, put it in, fuck me," said Aisha.

"Beg for it, you horny Indian slut, beg me to fuck you," said Troy, with just the head of his cock inside Aisha.

"You bastard, you want me to beg for it?" responded Aisha, smiling.

"Yes, beg me to give you a good fucking, beg for it, you bitch," said Troy, looking into Aisha's dark and sexy eyes.

"Please, please fuck me, Troy, I beg you," replied Aisha, although she knew that he wanted it as much as she did.

"Okay, as you begged," said Troy, sliding all the way in and setting about giving the Indian beauty a good fucking.

Troy fucked on and on, varying the speed of his thrusts, and drove Aisha wild. She came multiple times, before Troy ejaculated in her.

PandoraPosh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PandoraPosh

They lay happily together on the bed, often kissing; it looked like Troy had cemented his position as Aisha's number-one go-to for a good fucking. Troy eventually showered, got dressed and went home; he would no doubt be back again soon, but not the next evening because Aisha had a female guest due.

---------

Ruth Henry drove to visit the Indian woman that she had taken a fancy to when she delivered a cane to her about ten days before. She knew that they were meeting for caning and sex but she did not know if both female bottoms would be feeling the cane, she was very aroused when she arrived at Aisha's house.

"Wow, you look different out of your delivery outfit," smiled Aisha, on seeing the far-from-unattractive woman at her door.

"And you look as gorgeous as you did when I made the delivery," smiled Ruth in return.

"Why thank you, come in and we can get to know each other," said Aisha, stepping away from the door.

"Nice house," said Ruth, looking around.

"Part of the divorce settlement," replied Aisha.

"I am divorced too, but I did not get anything like this," laughed Ruth.

"Sit down; would you like a glass of wine?" said Aisha, placing Ruth on the settee.

"Yes, please, that would be nice," said Ruth.

Aisha poured two glasses of wine, and joined Ruth on the settee.

"I hear that you had fun with Sonia and Layton," said Aisha.

"It was amazing," replied Ruth, happy to have Aisha caressing her thigh.

"And all because you delivered a cane to them," smiled Aisha, looking into Ruth's eyes.

"Yes, which is also sort of why I am here," said Ruth, her eyes on Aisha's lips.

The two women's heads moved together and their lips met, mouths opened, and tongues danced.

"Sonia caned me the day that you delivered the cane, it was only my second ever caning, the other one was at school at age seventeen," said Aisha.

"I have been caned several times, I quite like it but prefer delivering a caning," replied Ruth.

"My cane is in my bedroom," said Aisha, before kissing Ruth again.

"That is why I am here," said Ruth.

"Yes, caning and sex," laughed Aisha, standing up and taking Ruth by the hand.

"Can't wait," said Ruth, looking at Aisha's arse.

The women went to the bedroom, where they had a long, long kiss with hands roaming, primarily onto buttocks.

"Now I know that you are going to cane me, but am I going to cane you too?" asked Aisha.

"I would like you to," replied Ruth.

"Bare-arsed, don't you think?" said Aisha.

"Most certainly," replied Ruth.

Aisha got her cane from her wardrobe, and the women had their eyes locked on each other as they both removed their lower clothing. They then came together for a long snog with hands caressing bare bottoms.

"I am so horny," said Aisha, brushing her cunt lips.

"Me too," responded Ruth, caressing her own vagina.

"You cane me first, yeah?" said Aisha.

"Yeah," said Ruth, picking up the cane, as Aisha bent over.

"Your arse is wonderful," said Ruth, admiring Aisha's magnificent posterior.

"So I get told," replied Aisha.

"Ready?" asked Ruth, tapping the cane against Aisha's buttocks.

"Do it," replied Aisha.

Ruth raised the cane and slashed it across Aisha's arse cheeks. Aisha grunted.

Ruth waited several seconds before landing a second stroke, and several more before the third one. Aisha's buttocks quivered.

No number of strokes had been discussed, but Ruth lashed Aisha's behind three more times.

"Enough," said Ruth.

"You asking me or telling me?" responded Aisha, her voice indicating a mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Do you want more?" asked Ruth.

"You are the one holding the cane," said Aisha, holding her position.

Ruth took that as a yes, and whipped Aisha's buttocks four more times, obviously stinging her, but also exciting her.

The next touch that Aisha felt to her arse was Ruth's hand, which gently caressed it. Aisha remained bent over as Ruth fingered her arse crack, and then inserted her fingers in Aisha's very wet cunt; a few probes and twists had Aisha shaking in orgasm.

Aisha stood, turned and passionately kissed Ruth.

"That was so fucking sexy," said Aisha, her buttocks burning.

"Cane me, Aisha," said Ruth, turning her back and bending over.

Just as Ruth's preference was for giving, Aisha had decided that her preference was for receiving but she looked at Ruth's large bottom as she held the cane, and caning it was what she would do.

Aisha raised the cane and brought it down time after time; she was fascinated by the red lines appearing on Ruth's buttocks. She did not know how many strokes she had delivered; it was actually nine, but decided that she should stop.

"It is done," said Aisha, and a red-faced Ruth slowly stood and clutched her buttocks.

"Shit! You know how to use a cane," said Ruth.

"Do I? Sorry, I got a bit carried away," said Aisha.

"That is the caning done, now for the sex," said Ruth, undoing and removing Aisha's blouse.

The two women soon got naked and writhed on the bed. Two cunts got fingered and licked to multiple orgasms and two recently caned bottoms got caressed and kissed.

After a while, the stimulation from caned backsides sparked another lovemaking session and it was quite late by the time that Ruth Henry dressed and went home. The added stimulation of her caned arse sitting in the driver's seat of her car caused her to masturbate the moment that she was in her house.

Ruth Henry was another lover that Aisha Irani would be seeing again.

--------------

With the importance of Layton Devlin's school work, he and his mother, Sonia, did not have sex every night during the week, but when they did, it was magical.

At about the time that Aisha and Ruth were licking each other's cunts, Sonia was slowly wanking Layton as his fingers worked in her vagina.

Sonia then got on her knees in readiness for a fucking from behind, but first Layton played with his mother's arse.

Once he was content with what he did to Sonia's backside, Layton slid his erect cock into her cunt and gripped her hips as he slowly shafted her.

Layton then upped the pace and had Sonia cumming hard; Sonia then had an idea.

"Would you like to fuck me in the arse?" she asked her son, whose knowledge of sex only went back a short time.

"Um, yes, if you want me to," replied Layton.

"Finger my arsehole to loosen it up a bit," instructed Sonia, with her arse raised. Layton complied, eventually getting two fingers inside.

"Now grease it with some of my cum," panted Sonia.

Layton put fingers to his mother's cunt and smeared some stickiness around her arsehole. Layton's penis was still rigid as he had not cum during the fucking.

"Now put your cock there and ease it in, slowly," said Sonia, not sure that she would be able to take her son's sizeable penis in her arse.

Layton put his cockhead to Sonia's arsehole, and pushed forward. It allowed penetration.

"Slowly, slowly," said Sonia, trying to push backwards.

Layton's penis went further and further in, it was a brand new feeling for him and it had been many years since Sonia had had a cock in her arse.

They waited until Sonia was relatively comfortable with Layton's penis deep in her arse.

"Now fuck me, slowly," said Sonia, bracing herself.

Layton did as he was told, slowly rocking backwards and forwards; he was loving the stimulation that his erect penis was getting. Sonia was loving the experience too, and was close to cumming.

"I am going to cum," blurted Layton.

"Yes, yes, cum in my arse," said Sonia, who was right on the edge.

Layton groaned and shot semen into his mother's arse. Sonia almost screamed as she came.

Layton eventually withdrew from Sonia's arsehole, spunk trickling out as he did so.

"Did you like that?" asked Sonia.

"Yes, did you?" replied Layton.

"Yeah, but I will be feeling your cock in my arse for days," laughed Sonia.

Layton Devlin had another sexual experience to tick off.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments