Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Garden Shed

"The day I saw my Cousin George's cock cum..."

24
11 Comments 11
18.8k Views 18.8k
1.3k words 1.3k words

When I was younger I used to stay at my aunt and uncle's house, along with my cousin George who was sixteen, the same age as me. They all lived in a large house out in the English countryside. 

One warm afternoon, I was reading on their veranda and I saw my cousin kicking a football up their long garden. I took no notice really, I was enjoying reading a Stephen King book and being out the sunshine. I was subconsciously aware of the kicking sound that my cousin was making. My cousin continued his way up the lawn and around a right-hand dog-leg, and out of sight. 

Even out of sight, I could hear him kicking the football along the way. After a few minutes, I noticed the ball kicking sound had ceased. I looked up the garden but couldn't see my cousin.

I became curious and put down my book. I went to see where he was; I thought I might offer to play football too. I strolled up the garden enjoying the fresh air, the warmth of the sun. When I turned the corner at the top of the lawn all I could see was the ball just sitting still on the lawn with no sign of my cousin George. I stood still looking all around, then my eyes were drawn to my uncle's garden shed, it looked a bit old but in pretty good shape.

I noticed that the door was closed as I approached, and for no good reason, I began to sneak closer, barely breathing as I edged nearer. Then I became aware of a muffled sound coming from inside the shed. I crept nearer still until I could hear a rhythmic sound coming from inside the wooden building.

There was a dirty window to the left of the door and I moved very quietly and gently up to it. I gingerly took a peep inside, took a glance and stealthily stepped back again. I stood still my heart thudding loudly in my chest, what had I seen in that brief look... my cousin George with his back to me... standing with his white smooth bottom on show!

I had to remember to breathe! 

I just had to look again, I couldn't help myself. All the time a soughing rhythmic sound became prominent. I peeked again, this time holding my nerve to look for longer, absorbing more detail. Yes, there stood my slim cousin, wearing just his vest, and his white plump curvy buttocks on show, and he was stood right against the rear wall of the shed.

His hands were in front of him and I assumed he was masturbating, as I studied him further I noticed that his hips and bottom were gyrating in and out and back and forth, and he seemed to be standing very close to the wooden wall of the shed. I stepped away, my heart beating so fast and with an excitement which had quickly spread to my own now engorged cock. I was feeling rather flushed. 

Still, I could hear the same noise, never missing a beat. I then inadvertently leant against the wooden panelled side wall of the shed and could feel a faint vibration. Now I was really inquisitive with excitement. I followed the sound and sneaked quietly along and toward the rear of the shed. Although there were shrubs, tree branches and bushes I was able to ease myself around and took position behind the wooden wall.

My eyes were immediately drawn to something large and fleshlike moving in and out of a hole in the shed wall. I gasped audibly almost giving myself away. I swooned at the intimate view and had to steady myself from what I was witnessing. I eased closer, holding my breath. There was no window on this side of the shed, just wood, which meant that I was nicely concealed from my cousin and the house. 

My George's erect uncut penis was sliding fairly tightly in and out of a smooth, rounded hole and it looked so amazing, and dare I admit it, sexy as hell! 

Aliinaxxi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliinaxxi

As I ogled my cousin's thrusting cock, I also noticed some dried cum stains down the wall of the shed directly below the hole, and these led to a dark dry pooled stain on the concrete base. Suddenly, I became more aware of my cousin's breathing, he was almost panting. I was aroused to think that he was standing just centimetres from me on the other side of the wooden barrier.

I edged closer to the hole in the plank, as George's movements became more rapid and urgent, and I could now feel him slamming himself harder against the wood. My cousin's hard cock was thrusting out into mid-air only inches from where I was standing, his excited manhood travelled out further. I tried to estimate his length, he was definitely bigger than me, six inches possibly and thicker. 

As he drove his big hard-on forward and back, I could see how wet his swollen pink glans was becoming, and how the hole which he was excitedly fucking was working his veiny foreskin up and down over the large head. Then I heard him groaning, and I moved closer still, I just fixed my eyes on his very rigid and very thick shaft. 

Unconsciously, I had unzipped my jeans and was stroking my own very aroused erection, my foreskin and glans were also slick with precum. I stroked hard and fast, tugging my foreskin back enthusiastically, lost in waves of enjoyment and voyeuristic pleasure.

Then there was a stutter in his rhythm. I sensed that something was changing. I peered at the engorged rod as it performed a few shorter, quicker thrusts, and my eyes widened as my cousin's broad shiny knob lurched and visibly flexed, as it shot a rope of creamy white cum all over the bushes and shrubs landing with a splat sound right next to me.

My cousin grunted and moaned as his excited cock spurted again, cum arcing into the air splashing the green leaves and branches. His breathing was loud, he grunted as his now dark pink helmet shot a less powerful ribbon of cream which landed by my feet. Gradually George's movements slowed, his cock looked even thicker than before and harder if that were possible. Then it went quiet as my cousin held his trembling cock still for a few moments, his cock visibly pulsed and spasmed, cum hung from its tip.

I thought the extravaganza was over, but then George eased his taut foreskin forward until it covered his engorged slippery knob. Then he withdrew his throbbing shaft a few inches until the underside of his pulsing glans was tight against the edge of the smooth fuck hole and rubbed against it, causing even more cum to ejaculate as he performed this very visual erotic act.

Spent and straining, he used the tightness of the hole to squeeze out his final globs of cum. Without thinking, I held out my palm and caught his heavy long drips of warm cum. Then I watched as the very last heavy droplets ran beneath the spent glans and down the wall of the shed, alongside the other cum trails he had created before. 

I stood statue-still as he withdrew his spent member from view and only then did I notice that I had also covered the ground where I stood with my own cum. In my fist was my own twitching cock, slick from the excitement of seeing my cousin's large virile cock climax so spectacularly. I looked down at the runny fluid within my cupped hand, I brought it closer for inspection, and then shoved my palm to my mouth and swallowed George's cum.  

Published 
Written by Apurple0ne
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments