Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Tommy Persists

"Tommy's cock prevailed and Amber let him see her body."

90
2 Comments 2
22.7k Views 22.7k
1.6k words 1.6k words

Amber glared at Tommy. "Stop it! What on earth do you think you are doing?" She said, with enough venom in her voice to make a point but soft enough no-one else heard.

They were in the kitchen doing dishes. Tommy had just walked behind his mother and let his hand graze over Amber's bottom.

Amber continued to look disapprovingly at Tommy because she knew Tommy had done it on purpose. The way his hand caressed her ass couldn't have been an accident.

"I will talk to you later," Amber growled, and she left Tommy to finish the dishes.

When Tommy had finished, he joined the rest of the family in the living room. His dad, younger sister, and Amber. Tommy positioned himself so he was sitting opposite Amber. She became uncomfortable because Tommy kept winking at her and smiling a suggestive smile.

Amber was also in a position to see what no-one else could see. The shape of Tommy's hard dick stretching down his inside thigh.

"Time for me to turn in," Tommy said. "Your nipples are poking out," he whispered in his mother's ear after kissing her goodnight.

Tommy was texting a friend when there was a knock on his bedroom door. He jumped up and opened the door, "Mum, come in. I was hoping it was you."

"I want to know what tonight was all about," Amber said and closed the door behind her when she entered Tommy's room.

"Mom, I am nineteen. I don't have a girlfriend, and I am getting frustrated."

"And you think that gives you the right to touch me inappropriately?" Amber asked in a discerning voice.

"Your ass looked so good, and I thought you might help me out."

"Help you. How?" Amber asked anxiously, not wanting to know.

"You could give me a blowjob, or a handjob would help. Either is better than me jerking myself off."

"That is disgusting. I am your mother. Whatever gave you that idea?"

"Donny's mother does for him."

"What do you mean Louise does?"

"She has been sucking Donny's dick for a while, and last week they had sex," Tommy said, stunning his mother.

"I don't believe that for one second. This stops right now. I don't want to hear anymore, and you keep your hands to yourself," Amber said with a raised voice, and she got up to walk out.

"Louise shaves her pussy. Do you, mom?"

Amber stopped, "Watch your mouth," she warned Tommy and slammed the door behind her.

The following day tensions between Amber and Tommy were high. Tommy broke a long silence between them, "When is dad going on his next business trip?"

Amber was suspicious of Tommy's question, "In a couple of days. Why?" she answered.

"I think that will be a good time for you to start sucking my dick."

"How dare you. I thought I had made myself very clear on that matter," Amber growled.

For the next day and a half, Tommy moped around the house. He and his mother, hardly speaking.

Amber began packing her husband's case for his trip. She walked down the hall and stopped at Tommy's bedroom. The door was open, and Tommy was on his bed staring at the ceiling.

"Are you alright, darling?" Amber asked in a concerned motherly tone.

Tommy grunted.

Amber put the clothes down she was carrying and sat on the edge of Tommy's bed, "Let's forget what happened, shall we? What do you say?"

Tommy apologized, and Amber carried on with her packing. An hour or so later, Amber passed Tommy's room again, and he was still on his bed.

"Tommy, come on," Amber said, and then she saw the bulge in Tommy's pants. "Oh, Tommy, I wish there was something I could do."

Tommy sat up, "There is mom. A quick handjob. What do you say?"

"Don't start that again," Amber said, still looking at Tommy's crotch.

Tommy knew what his mother's eyes were studying. He undid his pants and pushed them over his swollen dick. Amber froze; she didn't even blink.

"Why don't you come over here, mom?"

Amber moved slowly and sat on the side of the bed. Not once taking her gaze off Tommy's erection.

"Touch it," Tommy said.

"I couldn't," Amber said, and she got off the bed.

"Mom, it's okay," Tommy said. He held his cock and gave it a shake.

Amber sat back on the bed and reached for Tommy's cock. Her hand was almost there, and she pulled back.

Tommy was quick and caught her by the wrist. Amber looked into Tommy's eyes apprehensively as he guided her hand to his dick. It took a few moments for Amber to take Tommy's cock in her hand, but she started rubbing it once it was.

Annniii
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Annniii

"This doesn't mean anything, Tommy. I will do it once to relieve you, but that's all."

Tommy said, "Yes, mom," but he knew it wouldn't be the last time.

Tommy lasted as long as he could. When he came, cum gushed out onto his T-shirt and the sheets. The amount and force surprised Amber. The last few drops rolled down his cock head and onto Amber's hand. She dried her hand on Tommy's jeans and told him to put his dirty clothes in the wash basket.

Not long after, Tommy's father came home to get ready for his trip. Tommy told his mother several times how much he enjoyed the handjob, but Amber ignored his remarks.

Amber and Tommy watched his father drive off. They started walking back to the house, and Tommy stopped.

"What's wrong?" Amber asked.

"Nothing," Tommy said, and he got his cock out.

"Jesus, Tommy. Put it away and come inside before someone sees you."

"No-one can see us here. I am not moving until you put it in your mouth."

"Don't be ridiculous. I told you, that handjob was it. No more."

Tommy responded by pushing his pants down to his knees. "I am not moving until you at least kiss it."

Amber turned and started walking away. Then she turned back to Tommy,  "I am going out with Louise tonight. She will be here soon."

Tommy said he didn't care and stood his ground. Amber gave in and kissed Tommy's dick.

"Put in your mouth," Tommy said.

"You said a kiss."

"I know, but that was before. Now I want you to put it in your mouth."

Amber got down and took Tommy's cock in her mouth. It wasn't in long, "There, I have done what you asked. You can stand there for as long as you like now; I am going to have a shower." Amber said and went back inside.

Amber was on the stairs when Tommy got inside, "And don't come into my bedroom while I am getting changed," Amber warned Tommy.

Tommy was tempted, but he kept clear of Amber's bedroom.

It was a long evening for Tommy alone, but eventually, he heard Amber arrive home. Hoping Tommy was asleep, Amber went straight to her bedroom as quietly as she could, only to find Tommy in her bed.

"What are you doing, Tommy? This is getting out of hand."

"I have come for the blowjob you promised."

Amber was getting angry, "I never promised anything of the kind. I want you to leave. Now!"

Tommy pushed back the sheets and exposed his erect cock.

When Amber saw Tommy's meat, she couldn't resist herself, "Alright, I will suck your cock, but then I want you to go straight to your room."

It was as much fun for Amber to have Tommy's cock in her mouth as it was for Tommy.

"What the hell," Amber said. She smiled at Tommy and said, "I know this is wrong. You are my son, but I am not going to waste a nice young hard cock."

Tommy smiled back at his mother, and Amber asked Tommy to unzip her dress.

"Close your eyes," Amber told Tommy.

"Come on, Mom."

"This isn't happening if you don't," Amber warned Tommy.

Tommy obliged Amber and closed his eyes, but after a few seconds, he partially opened one. Amber had her back to him, and her dress was falling to the floor.

Tommy opened his eyes and watch Amber unsnap her bra. That came off and fell to the floor too.

"Your eyes are closed, aren't they?" Amber asked.

Tommy said they were and closed them just as Amber turned her head to check. He waited five seconds and opened his eyes. Amber was stepping out of her panties.

Tommy's cock stiffened slightly more as he studied at his mother's bare ass and a little side boob.

Amber asked again if Tommy had his eyes closed.

"Yes, mom," he lied.

Amber turned, and she covered herself the best she could when she saw Tommy was looking at her. "You said your eyes were closed."

"Mom, did you honestly think I wasn't going to look?"

Amber grinned a nervous grin," I suppose not," she said.

Tommy smirked, "Let me see then."

Amber was in two minds. She was embarrassed to be naked in front of her son, but her pussy wanted his cock.

Tommy's cock prevailed, and Amber let him see her body.

She climbed into bed and straddled Tommy.

"Just this once," Amber said.

Tommy smiled. He knew it wouldn't be.

Amber lowered herself onto Tommy's shaft, and as his cock filled her, Amber knew it wouldn't be the last time either.

 

Published 
Written by Breastman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments