Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Laptop: Part Two

"She decided to tease him, little did she know how far it would go."

28
6 Comments 6
6.4k Views 6.4k
1.0k words 1.0k words

Author's Notes

"As always my stuff is just for fun...I often even enjoy writing themes that I may normally read myself."

She took her hand back out of her shorts, surprised at how wet she had gotten, and became momentarily lost in thought.  It was absolutely wrong to be turned on by what she saw, but part of her didn't care.  He had jerked off to the same video she came to last night, and he did so knowing it.  Not only that, but she had never seen him naked as an adult before and his penis was huge.  So huge, she had to wonder if it was bigger than her own huge dildo...for sure it was much bigger than any of the guys she had been with or blown.

Unable to control her thoughts, she began to imagine what he'd feel like filling her up.  She often had a hard time getting her dildo inside of herself, only being able to do so when she was incredibly turned on, so she knew he'd have a hard time as well.  She imagined how it would feel to have such a hard, huge member forcing itself inside of her.  She again reached into her shorts and this time began to slowly circle her clit.

As she began to speed up at the thought of his huge size pumping into her, she heard a loud voice from downstairs.  

"Dinner!" her mom shouted. "Come and get it or lose it!"

Her hunger being greater than her horniness, she slipped her hand back out, grabbed a book, and headed downstairs...only then considering the awkwardness that could follow.  She quietly made her way to the kitchen with the hope she had gotten there first; unfortunately, he had beaten her.

Their eyes met for a brief moment, their parents clearly sensing something was wrong, before Beth made her way over to the counter to make a plate.  Food in hand, she made her way past the table and outside by the pool to eat alone; she had experienced enough embarrassing moments for the evening.  After she finished her food she read her book until she was sure Dax was back in his room, then she went back upstairs and turned in early for the evening.

That night, her dreams were dominated by what she saw that day, and when she woke up the next morning she only had one thing on her mind...

To her absolute delight she had the house to herself for most of the day, Dax having gone out with friends and her parents at work.  Instead of using her time wisely though, her thoughts were still caught up on yesterday.  While she didn't want to actually fuck or blow her brother (eww), a growing part of her did want to at least get a better look at his cock.

"Hmmm, I wonder if I could tease him a bit and then sneak a peek," she whispered to herself.  After some consideration, she decided to put a plan into action.

Her next few days were spent doing everything she could do to tease him.  She left her laptop open on her bed with porn on the screen, she wore an old pair of shorts that were now too small on her, she walked past him in the hallway while wearing only a small towel which showed both her cleavage and her ass, she even tried lying on her on stomach in bed in a nightie so he could see her ass when he walked by.  

JeremyReixh
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JeremyReixh

Yet, despite her efforts, he seemed to be much more careful after getting caught last time.  She had to step up her game, because every time he ignored her it only made her want to succeed that much more.  She was now obsessed with the last thing she ever thought she'd be obsessed with: seeing her brother's cock.

Dax definitely noticed every time she teased him too, but at first, the thought she might be doing it on purpose didn't even cross his mind.  He just figured it was summertime and maybe she had become a bit freer being in college.  He was also still so embarrassed from being caught earlier that week that his horniness had subsided a bit.  It wasn't until she was lying on her bed when he walked by that he realized what she was doing.

He was getting out of the shower and as he walked by her room he noticed her door was almost wide open (which it never was), and so it caught his attention.  He looked inside and she was lying in her bed, on her stomach, in a short red nightie.  Without even thinking he paused for a moment...was she even wearing any panties?  He was pretty sure he could make out some of her pubic hair, so he didn't think she was.

For the first time in a few days, he could feel his dick growing again.  He shuffled himself so that he wouldn't begin to stick straight out and he must have made too much noise because she turned her head.  Instead of yelling at him, she only smiled and give him a quick wave, then looked back down at her book.  He quickly lunged for his own door, got dressed, and left.

The next day was a Friday and their parents were leaving straight from work to go on a weekend trip, so it was going to be a perfect opportunity for Beth to turn up the heat.  She became even more excited when she overheard Dax on the phone with his friends; it seemed his plans fell through so he'd be home most of the weekend!  She was going to get another look at his huge member this weekend if it was the last thing she did.

She got up early that Friday and headed out to the store, eager to shop for a few supplies for the weekend.  When she arrived back home she was carrying a new tiny bathing suit, a white nightie, some new panties, and an extremely short summer dress.  Little did she know just how far things would go this weekend...

 

Published 
Written by siresaidso
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments