Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Sister and Friends Chapter 3: Kelly

26
1 Comment 1
7.5k Views 7.5k
2.8k words 2.8k words
The summer was passing by so quickly, as summers often do. Jen and I continued to explore our new relationship, finding any and every excuse to be alone together. Whenever we could get a private moment we were on each other, kissing and touching, doing all those things that a brother and his sister should never do...but we did, and we loved it. More than once we almost got caught by our parents, and there were a couple close calls where we had to scramble to explain why we were half-naked together in her bedroom. (We learned real quick to keep a movie on the DVD player, as an excuse.)

One afternoon about three weeks after that initial encounter, Jen came into my room while I was playing video games. "Jake, we might have a problem."

"What kind of problem, sis?"

She looked at me and answered with one word: "Kelly."

"Oh fuck," I swore. "I knew she was going to be a problem. What's the matter?"

Jen plopped down on the bed beside me, one leg tucked underneath her. I knew she'd come for a serious conversation but I couldn't help letting my eyes wander over her long, lean, sexy body and beautiful face.

"She's been bugging me," Jen began. "Saying shit like 'so how's your brother?' and 'you two have been spending a lot of time together lately' and 'have you and Jake been doing anything FUN together?' Shit like that."

"Oh Christ," I sighed. "I can't fucking stand her. I don't know why you're even friends with her. She's a total cunt."

"Yes she is, and I'm afraid she's gonna fucking say something! Jake, what are we going to do?"

My sister looked so worried. There was real fear in her eyes. Of all the things that could possibly happen to us, the fear of discovery was the worst. If anyone found out that my sister and I were sleeping together...

I took a deep breath. "What does she want?"

"What?" Jen looked confused.

"Kelly's a conniving little bitch. She wouldn't be fucking with you unless she wanted something."

"Yeah, you're probably right," said my sister. She looked at me thoughtfully. "I...um...I think I might know what she wants."

My mind flashed back to the comment Kelly had made as she was leaving our house that day, and then I knew what she wanted too. "So do I," I said. "I guess I'm going to have to give it to her."

An angry look came across my sister's face for a moment. Kelly had remarked that she'd want to fuck me again, that she wanted me to herself. Jen knew as well as I did that the only way to keep Kelly quiet was to give her what she wanted - my cock. I was going to have to fuck Kelly and fuck her good to keep her silent. And I had to admit, I had no problem with that. Kelly was smoking hot. Blonde, short, curvy, with perky C-cups and a tight little ass. Yeah she was a total bitch, but for some reason, that only made her hotter as far as I was concerned. I'd sampled her that afternoon, and I started to look forward to doing so again.

I had grown silent, and I think Jen must have guessed at my train of thought because I saw jealousy flash in her eyes.

"Jen," I said softly, "it's the only way."

She replied, "I don't like it." She looked away.

"Why?" I cupped her face in my hand and turned her eyes to mine.

"Because," she said petulantly.

"I like it when you pout," I teased her. "Makes you look hot."

"Jake, don't be an ass. You know why I don't like the idea of you fucking Kelly."

"I know, Jen. I know." I drew her close. "But I have to. It's the only way to shut her up and you know it."

"Yeah I know," she sighed resignedly.

"Jen," I whispered as I drew closer to her. "Jen, I love you." I kissed her softly.

"I love you too, Jake." She kissed me back. "Now go fuck my 'friend.' She's waiting for you." I looked at her, surprised. "I knew this is what it would take. I told her you'd go see her this afternoon."

I didn't like the fact that my sister sounded so hurt...but I couldn't deny that I very much anticipated sinking my cock into that hot bitch Kelly. She wants to squeal, I thought, I'll make her fucking squeal.

**********
I got out of the car in front of Kelly's house and knocked on the door. It opened, and there she stood, wearing a spaghetti-strap top and a tiny little denim skirt that was little bigger than a belt. "Hi Jake," she said. "Jen told me you'd be over today."

She stood back and took in the way I couldn't tear my eyes off of her body. "Like what you see?" she said teasingly. I forced myself to meet her icy blue gaze. "Come in, baby brother."

I followed her inside. We went into a living room filled with plush, overstuffed furniture, the kind that feels like you're sitting on a giant marshmallow. She sat down, arranging her body for maximum effect - her back slightly arched, her legs just so, every little move designed to put her considerable assets on display without being obvious about it. She knew why I was there and she wanted to make the most of it.

"Kelly," I started as I sat next to her.

"Yes, Jake?" she said innocently.

"We need to...talk."

"Oh, we need to do more than talk," she said. She extended her leg her cute little pedicured toes rubbed against my thigh. The nails were painted pink, I noticed. "In fact, I think what you really want is for me to NOT talk."

I looked at her, both angry and aroused. She continued. "There's only two of us who know what you and Jenny did, besides the two of you. If anyone else found out..."

I cut her off. "Kelly, shut the fuck up and tell me what you want."

She smiled triumphantly. "You know what I want," she said seductively. Her foot had crept up my thigh until her toes rubbed against my crotch. I was already hard.

"You want that, do you?"

She looked at me, the smug look on her face slowly turning to hunger. "You know I do," she said in a throaty voice.

I stood and stepped over to where she sat. She looked up at me, her eyes wide, as I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to her feet. I pulled her tightly against me and kissed her hard, crushing my lips against hers. She gasped in surprise but quickly started kissing me back, her petite, curvy body rubbing against mine. The heat of her need was almost palpable.

I slipped the straps of her top down off her shoulders and yanked it down, uncovering her perfect tits. I took one in each hand and caressed them, then sucked first one and then the other nipple into my mouth, eliciting another gasp. I straightened up, then with one quick motion undid my shorts and dropped them to the floor. Kelly immediately reached for my cock but I grabbed her wrists and held them above her head. "If you want it, you can have it...when I give it to you."

She squirmed in my grip but I was too strong for her. I pushed her down onto the couch, still holding her hands above her head. She glared at me with a mixture of anger and lust in her eyes. I leaned down and kissed her roughly again, then knelt against the edge of the couch and offered my cock to her lips.

She eagerly plunged her mouth down onto my dick, taking as much of me as she could as deep as she could. I felt the tip of my cock hit the back of her throat and she made a faint gagging sound, so I drew back a bit - some guys got off on facefucking and cock-gagging a girl, but I was not one of them. I buried my fingers in her hair and squeezed, pulling her hair, and she moaned around a mouthful of my cock. Her tongue wriggled against the underside of my shaft as she bobbed her head back and forth, making little "mmm, mmm, mmm!" sounds as she sucked my cock.

I pulled out of her mouth with a *pop!* and drew back a step.

KristineAluxeTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KristineAluxeTS

She eyed me hungrily. I could see streaks of pussy juice on her inner thighs; her skirt had ridden up to reveal an exciting lack of underwear, her little racing stripe of soft, dark pubic hair directly above her glistening, swollen pussy lips. Kelly was horny, really horny, and she wanted it badly. She tried to rub her thighs together to ease the ache between them, but I pinned her down with one knee across her thighs.

"You wanted this, did you?" I said imperiously. "You want my big fucking cock?"

"Yes, you little fuck," she bit out.

"Say it," I demanded. "Tell me you want my big fucking cock."

She glared at me. "I want your big fucking cock, little brother," she all but growled at me. "I want your big fucking hard cock in my wet little cunt RIGHT FUCKING NOW!"

I knelt between her thighs, which she spread wide for me. Her twat was swollen and bright pink, juices literally dripping down her thighs. I leaned down until I was nose to nose with her, glaring into her bright blue eyes, still pinning her hands above her head. I rested the tip of my cock against the opening to her cunt, feeling her heat pouring over me. She lifted her hips, trying to get me inside her, but I held back.

"Now, Kelly," I said softly. "About what you know about me and my sister..."

"What about it?" she panted.

"Nobody else is going to find out, are they?"

She replied, "That...that depends..." She was trying to sound like the bitch she was, but she was too turned on, too horny. She wanted my cock too badly, wanted me to shove it forward into her. Her lust, her need, was overriding her innate bitchiness.

"Depends on what?" I whispered.

"On...on...you...giving me..."

"Giving you what?" I breathed into her ear.

She growled. "Grrrrr, YOUR FUCKING COCK!! GIVE ME YOUR FUCKING COCK JAKE!!!!"

"Well if you're going to be a demanding little bitch," I said and started to pull away.

"NO!" she cried. "No! Please," she whimpered, and at that point I knew I had her. "Please, Jake..."

"Please what?"

"Please fuck me, Jake, please give me your cock and fuck me!"

"And what about my little secret?"

"I won't tell anyone, Jake, I swear I won't ever tell anyone that you fucked your sister!"

Somehow hearing her say that turned me on even more. I pressed the tip of my cock against her tiny little opening. "You promise?"

"I promise, Jake, now please just fuck me!"

I looked at her for a moment, saw the raw desire in her eyes, and simply said, "Okay." Then with one hard thrust I buried all 8 inches of my cock inside her steaming hot little pussy.

"OH FUCK!!!!" Kelly cried out as I slammed into her, stretching her twat around my throbbing hardon. Her legs immediately closed around my waist and she started bucking her hips up against me. "Fuck me, Jake, fuck me fuck me fuck me oh my fucking god!!!" She was moaning and screaming out loud as I fucked her little cunt, plowing into her over and over, thinking 'Finally,' years of frustration at having to put up with her bitchiness and her attitude towards me, her friend's little brother, being worked out by pounding the ever-loving shit out of her dripping wet snatch.

Finally she screamed, "OH MY FUCKING GODDDDDDDD!!!!" and I felt her cunt spasm around my cock. Her body jerked and shook as she came so fucking hard I thought she was going to buck us right off the couch. I slammed home one last time and growled at her "Kelly, you little bitch, take THAT!" as I exploded blast after blast of cum into her pussy.

We laid back to catch our breaths, Kelly glaring at me the whole time. "You asshole," she said, "you knew I wanted your cock and you made me beg. No guy has ever made me beg like that."

"No guy has ever made you cum like that either," I said arrogantly.

"Yeah," she admitted. "I never came that fucking hard before."

"Good," I said, satisfied. I leaned over to her. "And your promise stands, right? You'll keep your mouth shut?"

"I guess so," she said. "I did promise. Though it was under duress."

I laughed. "Duress my ass. You promised, and you better stick to it."

"And what if I don't?" she challenged.

I took a handful of hair and tipped her head back. She gasped. I lowered my mouth to her ear and said softly, "If you don't...no more of what you just got."

She looked at me with wild glee in her eyes. "In that case, I'll definitely keep my mouth shut."

*************
That evening, I was outside sitting on the porch and Jen came out to me. "I just talked to Kelly," she said. "She sounded pretty worn out. You must have worked her over pretty good."

"Well," I said, "I had to satisfy her so she wouldn't rat on us. You know what a bitch she is, it takes a lot to satisfy her."

"True." Jen looked around, saw that we were alone, and rested her head on my shoulder. "She did say she wouldn't tell anyone about what we did, so we're safe." She kissed my cheek.

"Halfway safe," I said.

Jen looked at me questioningly. I looked back at her and simply said, "Gina."

My sister looked alarmed for a moment, then smiled. "Gina won't be a problem."

"Why not?" I asked.

"Because she..." her voice tapered off.

"She what?"

"I promised her I wouldn't tell you."

"Tell me what?" I said, exasperated. "Jen, spit it out."

She sighed. "Gina has a crush on you."

I looked at her blankly. "She does?"

"Yeah," Jen replied. "She has for a while. She made me promise not to tell you."

I thought of all the times I'd daydreamed about my sister's friend Gina, thinking about her long black hair, her beautiful face, how many times I'd jerked off fantasizing about her thick curvy body riding me, her big DDs in my face. I could have had her way before this, I thought.

"You mean I could have been with her before now?" I said.

Jen looked defensive. "I didn't want to tell you," she said.

"Why?"

She looked away. "Why, Jen?" I repeated.

"Because," she said, then she looked at me plaintively. I could see her love for me shining in her eyes, and I knew why she couldn't tell me.

I drew her close and kissed her softly. She returned my kiss, then pillowed her head on my shoulder again. "Anyway," she sighed, "Gina likes you, so she would never say anything because she wouldn't want to hurt you."

I stared straight ahead. My brain was warring with itself. I had a great thing going with a great girl who was beautiful, sexy, charming, and who had every bit as voracious a sex drive as I did. The fact that she was my sister was immaterial at this point. We wanted each other, we enjoyed each other, and we satisfied each other's desires, and that's all that mattered. But on the other hand, there was Gina, a girl I'd had a crush on for years, a girl who made my heart pound and my cock get hard just thinking about her. What would I do?

"Better make sure of that," I said softly.

I felt Jen's gaze on my face. "Make sure of it how?"

I sighed. "I'd better talk to Gina."

TO BE CONTINUED

The story you have just read is a complete work of fiction. None of the events depicted here actually happened. Any similarity to any actual person, place, or event is entirely coincidental.
Published 
Written by OlDirtyBastid
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments