Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An African Experience

"Maria’s next client takes her by surprise."

41
8 Comments 8
16.3k Views 16.3k
3.4k words 3.4k words

It was an unbearably hot day and Maria Atkins’ body was perspiring heavily, causing droplets of sweat to trickle down her milky-white skin. She placed her key in the front door lock. Turning it without effort, she made her way through the doorway after another long day at college. She threw her satchel down on the couch before heading to the fridge. She took out a cold bottle of water and brought it to her mouth. Gulping the liquid down, she proceeded to slip off her flip-flops. As her feet met with the cold kitchen floor, she gently contracted her immaculately pedicured toes.

With a feline-like grace, she stretched her arms and arched her back before sinking her hands to her waist and unfastening the button of her full-length skirt. As the skirt fell to the ground, it revealed a pair of beautifully smooth and slender legs and cotton panties.

She was indeed an incredibly desirable nineteen-year-old girl. Some might say too desirable, in fact, to be moonlighting as a call girl. Unfortunately, she had no other choice. For her, the job was a means to an end – the end result was it provided her sufficient funds with which to continue her college education. Rent, tuition fees, car loan repayments and living expenses were a heavy burden and had, for the past six months, kept her on the books of the escort agency.

Her figure was indeed very petite, only 5’4 with pale skin and big green eyes. Her fine blonde hair was tied back in a low ponytail and on the bridge of her nose, she wore black-rimmed glasses that really augmented her cute, pixie-like facial features. Her tiny physique was arousing, beautifully toned and lithe.

She allowed her body to drop gently onto the couch. With a melancholic look, she gazed out the window, losing herself in deep thought. She began thinking about her next client. Diane from the agency had rung her that morning to confirm the details of the booking. A forty-year-old African male visiting England for the first time, he spoke broken English, had a friendly demeanour, and came across as having a particular enthusiasm for younger women. Apparently, having arrived fresh off the plane from Ghana that very day, he was more than eager to experience some local delicacies in the form of female flesh. Maria had never had sex with an African before and the prospect excited her, if not unnerved her a little.

She glanced at the clock. “He’ll be here soon,” she muttered to herself. “I best get myself showered and dressed.”

It was then that a rusty old car choked up the street. It pulled up slowly, stopping directly outside Maria’s house. Her heart was beating a tattoo inside her chest as the car’s engine ceased. The vehicle’s door suddenly swung open. Maria watched, wide-eyed and open-mouthed, as a brown leather sandal, wrapped around a gigantic black man’s foot, touched the floor. Its thick, chunky toes had ragged, unkempt nails whilst its yellowish soul spread up from beneath the dusty old sandal. The impervious figure of a gigantic black man stood tall next to the car, his muscular upper body on full display as he scratched his face. He was bare-chested, wearing nothing but a pair of scruffy old sandals and mid-thigh length shorts. His shiny dark skin, soaked in sweat, glistened in the sunlight.

“Oh shit!” Maria gasped under her breath. “He’s fucking huge! He’ll split me in two!”

The black man took a quick glimpse at the house before running his hard, yellowish palm over his sweaty head. Grinning, he trudged forward down the driveway. He used his huge right hand to knock loudly at the front door.

The young girl ducked and hid beneath the window ledge, her mind swirling with total confusion and chaos, petrified by the ponderous frame and staggering height of the gigantic Ghanaian.

She nearly jumped out of her skin when she heard a deep voice bellow out, “I see you!”

She raised her head and gasped loudly when she saw a huge face frowning back at her through the glass of the window. His eyes were wide and bulbous and of a nasty yellowish colour, bloodshot with tiny veins. Smiling, his pearly-white teeth revealed themselves fully from beneath puffy lips.

“Why you no answer?” he barked angrily.

With a deep sigh of resignation, she got to her feet and made her way to the door. As Maria reluctantly opened the door, she watched the black man’s expression, slowly and surprisingly, change from a state of frustration to one of excitement and delight. Before him stood something the big Ghanaian had never before seen in the flesh – the arousing sight of an underwear-clad white woman.

Immediately, his eyes stretched wide, his face tensed, his nostrils flared. Carefully scanning the young girl’s exposed flesh, the black man’s eyes sharpened, his lips tightened and a malicious smirk revealed itself upon his face.

Perspiring heavily and trembling uncontrollably, Maria felt her heart racing as his leering eyes floated eagerly over her hot and sweaty body.

Eyeballing the white girl enthusiastically, he stared at the plentiful mounds beneath her cotton bra, at her slim waist, at the silky-smooth skin of her slender legs, and finally, at her gorgeously formed bare feet and toes.

She blinked frantically. Her eyes sifted over his impressive body. The huge, bulking man standing in front of her was the biggest and most intimidating individual she’d ever seen. She was dumbstruck. Faced with such an overbearing sight, Maria’s emotions merged growing levels of anxiety, discomfort and fear. Her tiny and delicate frame was blatantly overshadowed by the intimidating height of the heavy and muscular African.

He used his big left hand to wipe away the sweat that had gathered on his forehead. “You Maria? You fuck for money?” he growled, in a strong African accent.

Quietly, she began to stammer. “Why…? Ah. Y-y-yes… you must be…” Her words growing more intelligible, he took a step closer; she tried to take a step back but found herself immobile, too afraid to move. He was merely inches from her now, his bulky frame towering above her. Her delicate milky-white flesh stood out in stark contrast with the brute darkness of the huge Ghanaian’s skin.

“My name Kwami. We have sexy fun now?” he growled.

Suddenly, Maria saw a large hand reach for her chest and violently rip her bra from her quivering body. Immediately, the young white girl’s plump breasts tumbled out. Billowing outwards, they bounced to and fro, topped with a pair of deliciously taut nipples.

Kwami’s face radiated sadistically as he watched Maria’s firm breasts swaying plump and ripe. Maria shrieked with shock and tried to cover her exposed bosom the best she could with her tiny hands.

“No! We can’t do this at the front door,” she gasped in a half-whisper. “You’d best come in.” Maria apprehensively stood aside and allowed the large man to enter her home.

He slipped off his scruffy old sandals and followed Maria down the hallway to the front room. Kwami wore only a pair of blue shorts as his piercing eyes burned into the smooth, pale flesh of Maria’s naked back and the perfectly rounded orbs of her buttocks.

Between his thighs grew the prominent outline of what appeared to be an extremely large and heavy penis. The long, thick rod began to twitch forcefully from beneath the fabric of his shorts. The huge African was in a state of complete sexual arousal. Unseen by Maria, he moved his hand down to his groin.

As Maria turned her attention back to Kwami, she was shocked to see his bulking hand squeezing his prominent bulge. He cupped and lifted his hefty balls and, with his yellowish palm, began to stroke his chunky shaft beneath his shorts. Maria looked on in disbelief as its impressive proportions slowly became obvious.

He eyeballed Maria in an expectant way. “You get down and suck,” he ordered, pointing a finger downwards.

He then raised his lumbering arm and placed the outstretched palm of his enormous hand upon her head and applied insistent pressure, gently forcing Maria to the floor. “You give me good suck now!” he demanded.

Trembling, her plump breasts wobbling hypnotically, she knelt down at his gigantic feet. Once on her knees, she glanced up. Embarrassed and somewhat overwhelmed, she looked down. Kwami brought his hand to Maria’s chin and with his yellowish palm jerked her head up. Directly in front of her stood the unbelievably large bulge protruding from his shorts. He brought his oversized hands to his waist and began to untie the drawstring. Maria couldn’t help but shiver with trepidation.

Kwami’s shorts were suddenly lowered. Beneath them, the damp fabric of his black briefs clung to his groin. As his shorts dropped to his ankles, the young girl’s jaw almost dropped to the floor. She looked ahead perplexed, astonished. The black man’s moist, sweaty underwear adhered to a somewhat “abnormal” bulk. It was big. It was enormous. She could detect the overly large shape of a twitching phallus beneath the big man’s sweaty briefs, bigger than she had ever seen or imagined before. Kwami didn’t waste any time; he sank his sausage fingers beneath the clammy material of his underwear.

With a swift movement, he unleashed his oversized black monster. It drooped sullen and heavy, lumbering and swaying like a swollen black mamba. Maria’s heart missed a beat and her blood froze. Before her, the gigantic member swayed pendulum-like, almost hypnotically, with its shiny, bell-shaped head fully exposed. As thick as her forearm, it staggered, mule-like, halfway down his thighs, lurching above an obnoxious pair of heavy testicles. Maria looked on in dismay. Never before had she gazed upon such a monstrosity. Kwami lowered his eyes and cupped her chin.

“You suck. Very hard and very deep,” he growled maliciously.

Maria’s toes clinched. Her spine tingled. Her mouth was parched.

britney_taylor
Online Now!
Lush Cams
britney_taylor

Kwami squeezed her shoulder firmly. “Come on! Do it!” he yelled.

The terrified girl stooped forward. She cupped her hand and brought it up between his legs, closing her fingers around his heavy testicles as her palm touched his scrotum. She heard him gasp at the sensual contact as she fondled the bulky orbs within the hairy sack. Maria knew she was in serious trouble now.

She grasped him with her fingers firmly around the base of his bulky shaft, his lumbering organ contrasting sharply with her delicate fingers and neatly painted coral fingernails, before running her fingertips under the rampant rod. It was warm and rock hard. She tried desperately to wrap her tiny hand around it but couldn’t make her fingers meet.

She squeezed harder and she could feel his pulse. She dipped her head and slowly opened her mouth. The gigantic phallus pecked at her lips. She could taste the salty juices oozing from its swollen tip. Finally, she opened her mouth wide, encasing the very tip of its rounded head inside her warm mouth, sealing her quivering lips tightly around its impressive circumference as she began gently swaying her head back and forth. Kwami tilted his head back and groaned loudly with fervour.

She marvelled at how smooth and slippery the shiny corona of the snake-like organ felt against her soft lips. She sucked passively, encircling her silky-smooth tongue around its thick ridge as she teased and caressed the sensitive rim.

Kwami lowered his eyes. He stared at the trembling white girl and grasped her head. Without warning, he thrust his body forward. The head of the monstrous beast was now embedded at the back of Maria’s throat. “Deep!” he cried out in a fit of sexual rage.

Without mercy, he began to face-fuck the white girl; his mammoth rod grinding inside her mouth, his seminal fluids trickling down her chin. Grasping at her hair, his fingers dug into her scalp. Maria knew what she had to do and she tried her best to satisfy him. She began to suck hard. She slurped, she dribbled, she allowed his cock to probe deeper, to sink further down her gullet. Her delicate hands brushed over his chunky thighs before thrusting between his legs. She cupped her palm around his bulging scrotum, playfully feeling and kneading the captured testicles between her slender fingers. She moved her open palms around to his pert buttocks, she caressed them, squeezed them. She gradually moved her hand back to his veiny shaft, grasping it and rubbing it thoroughly as her tongue lolled and her lips sucked like a vacuum.

Kwami was in a state of sheer ecstasy, mumbling and babbling incoherently in a foreign tongue. He lowered his monolithic frame and brought his arm to her side before clasping and fondling her milky-white breasts. Aggressively cupping as much of the fleshy mounds as he could before heaving them upwards. He twiddled his meaty fingers around her protruding teats. Grinning smugly, he marvelled at how stiff and prominent the small islands of flesh had become – could the white girl actually be enjoying this?

His hips began to thrust harder and faster. Sinking his cock deeper and deeper. Maria closed her eyes as the beast of a man powered on, stretching her pretty lips and pounding against her delicate tongue. He grasped the back of her head and jolted it back. His sticky semen erupted everywhere, in her hair, over her face, in her mouth. It drooled down her chin, trickled on to trembling breasts before nestling in her thighs. She tried to gasp for air but her mouth was full. Her lips quivering as she slowly gulped down the black man’s semen.

The big man wiped his sweaty forehead and grinned nastily, looking elated. Kwami grabbed the white girl under the arms and jolted her to her feet before tugging her panties down her shapely thighs and past her feet, tossing them to one side. The poor girl was delirious standing there completely naked, gasping and blinking rapidly, trying to regain her equilibrium.

Dripping in sweat, her swollen breasts shivered as sticky white fluid trickled down her steaming hot body. He eyeballed Maria in a menacing way. Caveman-like, he snaked an arm around her waist, lifted her up and dropped her over his shoulder. He began to twirl her around in circles, making her shriek in shock. His oversized, semi-erect penis, swinging erratically from side to side, slapped loudly against his thighs as he spun around and whooped in merriment.

Maria’s glasses fell from her face, causing her vision to blur, the subsequent crunching sound telling her the big man had accidentally crushed them beneath his lumbering feet. Maria’s head was now dangling to the floor as Kwami carried her through to the bedroom and held her before the full-length mirror of her closet door. With her pert buttocks nested over his shoulder, the frenzied Ghanaian brought his chunky fingers towards her backside and pried her sweaty arse cheeks wide open – both holes were now on full display. He jeered with excitement in his native tongue as he moved her closer for a better look. Maria was in a state of utter degradation at being so intimately and rudely exposed to the jubilant African’s studying eye.

She felt her face flush as he began intruding her most private and sensuous area. Totally humiliated, she felt her buttocks being levered open, allowing him full and unhindered access to her sphincter. She squirmed as he pressed his forefinger against the tight rosebud at the entrance to her anus. She groaned loudly as she felt the finger push past the constricting muscle and sink into her bottom until she was penetrated right up to his knuckle.

"Tight!” he observed excitedly. He then moved his fingers to her gaping vagina. She gasped as he eagerly thrust his fingers into the slick softness of her pink passage. Mumbling away to himself, he seemed to be checking if she was ‘dry’ or not. As a matter of fact, to his surprise, the white girl was absolutely drenched. Kwami roared like a wild animal at the revelation.

Her dripping wet vagina, inspected so carefully by the big black man, had unveiled a daunting truth: The young girl was actually enjoying the experience. The sniggering African could hardly believe it and, to be honest, neither could she.

He threw her down onto the bed and immediately mounted her.

The young girl’s naked body was spread-eagled across her bed. Her pale flesh glistened beneath the sunbeams glaring in through the windows. Sweltering in the heat of the day, Maria’s fragile body dripped in sweat. Smooth and slippery, she wriggled with excitement. Her wrists pinned down to the bed by big black hands as Kwami hovered over her; her beautiful legs stretched obscenely wide, her sweet pussy gaping open.

She quivered with delight as the black man explored her body with his hands. They swarmed over her silk-like skin, running his rough palms in every cranny, crack and crevice. She could feel hands slewing over her magnificent breasts, stroking her thighs, sliding down her legs, rubbing her tummy, fondling her groin. His powerful tongue, thick and long, slurping at her feet, sucking all her toes, ravishing her slender ankles. Stooping over her writhing body, his big, fleshy lips viciously suckled at her hardened teats. Her incredible teats – so stiff and juicy – were like tiny bullets.

He stroked Maria’s calves and, with lustful eyes, opened her legs even wider. Gazing down at the tender white flesh beneath him, he slid a yellowish palm over the swollen outer lips of her vagina. She stared up in a dreamlike state. The young girl shivered with arousal as she felt Kwami cheekily slip his chunky fingers between the fleshy folds of her sex and simultaneously press the dribbling tip of his mammoth organ against the engorged flesh of her pubis.

She was becoming wetter and the sensation in her loins more and more heated. He pinched her inner lips, surrounded the clitoris and, ever so softly, applied feathery caresses upon the tiny nub of flesh. In a deep state of sexual excitement, she gently bucked her hips with each soft stroke of his fingers.

She groaned with dread as she felt his rigid shaft deliciously press against the plump peach slices of her labia. Carefully, Kwami expertly introduced the bulbous head of his penis into the wet orifice, right at the G-spot, and massaged it with his crown. Feeling a new energy course within her, she reached down and guided his penis back and forth at the precise point. She pushed down onto him, impaling her body upon his chunky shaft, and felt pressure on her cervix indicating this was as far as they could go. She guided him in, deep, long, slow strokes from her G spot to the mouth of her cervix.

Kwami groaned blissfully, his entire body in utter abandonment at the intensity of the feeling. It felt like his penis was being encased in a tight, velvet glove of pure sexual sensation. He watched as Maria almost reared up with the acute sensation of the snake-like beast massaging her vaginal walls. She could not help the explosive gasps that escaped from her lips as the firm rod continued its exploration, rubbing over the sensitive inner membranes of her slick pink passage.

Shuddering uncontrollably, her breath coming in quick harsh gasps, her orgasm engulfed her and swallowed her in its intensity and warmth. She could feel the walls of her vagina contract rapidly against his throbbing organ as she let the sensation wash over her in a wave of ecstasy.

The feeling enveloping her entire being was exquisite. Kwami’s body stiffened like he’d been stung. Throwing his head back violently, he wailed and ejaculated ferociously into her vagina, filling her to the brim with his seed.

As the big man withdrew his deflating penis, leaving her vagina gaping, the sperm leaked out and trickled into her arse crevice. Without a second’s thought, he flipped her over onto her front and then, without warning, deftly thrust a forefinger up into her bottom, and then whispered, “One more hole left.”

“No way!” she gasped.

Published 
Written by davros
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments